9/11 ACTORS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: 9/11 ACTORS

Unread post by simonshack »

Equinox wrote: But Simon's analysis here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0CRXEV ... age#t=782s
is far more amusing to watch :lol:
My favorite line of Joe Cline's appalling comedy piece (at 13:14) :

"I was on the...on the bridge...when I believe the second tower...may have crumbled"

MAY have crumbled??? :lol: :wacko: :blink:
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

haha, he is just making it up as he goes.
My no 1 is when he impersonates people looking up n down the street, and jerks his head all funny. :lol:
Are they sure this guy is qualified to be a producer or whatever? He doesn't even sound legit in ANYTHING. :)
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

ahh here it is "looking down the road"
at about 13.39 n your video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0CRXE ... age#t=782s

Honestly folks.. does this look really like some one who has just witnessed the peril of some of the worlds tallest sky scrapers and possibly thousands die?

The whole fox broadcasts are, in my opinion, the biggest smoking gun on 9/11.
Fox footage 9/11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQdpTzqh8Ag
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

anonjedi2 wrote:Wow. Morrell Gibbs and Billy Green. Unbelievable!
MoRReLL GiBBs, BiLLy GrEEn are obviously concocted names.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

I haven't seen this posted before, so my apologies if I've missed it. Some pretty wretched acting in the elevator by David Vogler and friends. Who is David Vogler you ask?

Creative Director, Digital Media. http://www.davidvogler.com/

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RwY9R5KTA8
simonshack
Administrator

anonjedi2 wrote:I haven't seen this posted before, so my apologies if I've missed it. Some pretty wretched acting in the elevator by David Vogler and friends. Who is David Vogler you ask?

Creative Director, Digital Media. http://www.davidvogler.com/
Good Gracious - someone hand me a barf bag! :puke:
I get sea-sick watching these drunken composites! :lol:

MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Morrell is still my favorite. Comparing the supposed ruins to Vietnam cracks me up every time. :D
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

simonshack wrote:I get sea-sick watching these drunken composites! :lol:
It might be useful to make a single "didactic" post bringing together all the examples of drunken composites/dancing backgrounds identified so far. Few arguments are as convincing as this, especially if you are a newcomer to the media fakery issue.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Flabbergasted wrote:
simonshack wrote:I get sea-sick watching these drunken composites! :lol:
It might be useful to make a single "didactic" post bringing together all the examples of drunken composites/dancing backgrounds identified so far. Few arguments are as convincing as this, especially if you are a newcomer to the media fakery issue.
We've heard "few arguments are as convincing" about a huge variety of this research. Every person wakes up in a different way.

Having said that, Simon apparently welcomes fans doing compilations and so forth.
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi wrote:
Having said that, Simon apparently welcomes fans doing compilations and so forth.
Yes Hoi,

Considering what we are battling against, a Massive Mainstream Media Monster hypnotizing this planet on a daily basis, I do welcome and encourage the occasional reminders / compilations (by our 'fans', if you will) of our work being re-posted here - and anywhere else on the internets. It's not like our work has become household-knowledge already!

Say, sixty years from now (when I should be relaxing and sipping vodka-martinis in Valhalla - while you would likely still be valiantly fighting - as a respected old professor - the MMM Monster down here on planet Earth), I hope you'll be referring to these 'fans' by the more appropriate term of 'historians'. :P
simonshack
Administrator

KELLY BADILLO'S
TALL elevator TALE

When listening to the various 9/11 actors' tales, I keep asking myself : "WHO WRITES THIS STUFF?"
I still don't know - but it's gotta be a bunch of jobless, TV comedy-school dropouts... :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMmI3IE6q9Y
Viterbi

Unread post by Viterbi »

Badillo's tale reminds me one of the most WTF moments ever showed in a 9/11 documentary

From TLC's outstanding piece of work 9/11: Heroes of the 88th Floor: People helping People, introducing the 9/11 ZOMBIE

5:47

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gnvWQqELNM
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:*
KELLY BADILLO'S
TALL elevator TALE

When listening to the various 9/11 actors' tales, I keep asking myself : "WHO WRITES THIS STUFF?"
I still don't know - but it's gotta be a bunch of jobless, TV comedy-school dropouts... :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMmI3IE6q9Y
Movie source- http://youtu.be/Vlo7CB56ywY
Movie Title- WTC1 on 9/11: Kelly Badillo, Elevator Operator
Exert - Segment taken from "World Trade Center: Anatomy of the Collapse" (TLC, 2002)

Audio transcript.
Narrator – The elevator shafts were also severed by the planes, and tons of aviation fuel pored into them, starting fires through out the building. Elevator operator Kelly Badillo, was in the North Tower when the first plane hit.

Kelly Badillo- I think the elevators, one of the lower ones, one of the cables broke or something, because they just came flying down “scchhhwe Boom”. You could hear them, you could hear the elevators, then you would hear the wind “Schhhhh” like a wind tunnel, a lot of the elevators came crashing down, doors flying right open, “boom” hitting the other side of the wall and everything.

Narrator- standing in the lobby, Kelly witnessed the destruction of the very systems that made the buildings in the first place.

Kelly Badillo- One of them came down and it hit the floor, or it hit halfway or something, and the doors, one of them flew open and then people started coming out of that elevator. And their hair was on fire and you could see smoke was coming out of their jackets and everything, and the just kept on running, once they got out they just kept on running.

Dropping Elevators with EQ.
I suppose the 1001 architects and engineers for 9/11 truth, believe in “multiple dropping elevators” myth as well?
I’m certainly no structural engineer, but I have almost a decade of rookie skills gained in the construction sites of my inner city. I understand the basics of multi-storey building and demolition.
I have worked in demolition crews where we dropped elevators before... One instance is where we had to strip the entire 15 storey criminal court house. It was 15 stories of bolted down furniture (desks, carpet, seats, office partitions) The proven way to get the office dwellings and desks most efficiently, is with elevator shafts. So what we do, is take an elevator up to the very top of the shaft, and then STRIP THE ENTIRE SHAFT of braces, wiring, support beams. Then cut the cables and other fail safes. The elevator then drops to the basement not the lobby, From there we do our business and drop all of the debris down the shaft, and the final step is collecting it to the mega industrial bin.
Although I only have a couple of photos I took on my mobile of this process, I’m more than happy to get more info from my old work mates and employers - the exact imagery and facts of dropping elevators.
A) That is all the debris we had to drop from the 15th storey.
B) That is me 7am in my harness, about to be lowered into the elevator shaft (notice the doors behind me are sealed of) to remove bracing for the elevator to make a complete drop. I wish I had an extra coffee before this unflattering 7am 15th storey shaft harness shot.
Kelly Badillo- - "I think the elevators, one of the lower ones, one of the cables broke or something, because they just came flying down “scchhhwe Boom”.You could hear them, you could hear the elevators, and then you would hear the wind “Schhhhh” like a wind tunnel, a lot of the elevators came crashing down".
. So the narrator and Kelly are feeding total blatant lies that multiple elevators were dropping due to the cables being severed from the impact of the plane. It would have been physically impossible to have multiple elevators dropping. As only one single elevator had its shaft running through the impact zone.

Also. it beggars belief that they installed lifts that would be dangerous should there be some kind of severage to the shaft above. There is emergency stoppers and brakes installed on lifts for this kind of situation where the cables give away, further more it beggars belief, that elevator manufacturers install elevators into high level sky scrapers without a safety brake.
"Doors flying right open, Boom hitting the other side of the wall and everything".
Not likely, they merely just land and buckle very hard. In regards to the door, it would not blow out. It too would just bust, buckle, and half open. Also I strongly doubt the lobby floor level was the elevator shafts final level to match. Have a look next time you're in a elevator for a reasonable sized office building /shopping mall. There will be a button for the lobby, and a button for a basement, maintenance, car park, level.

"One of them came down and it hit the floor, or it hit half way or something, and the doors, one of them flew open and then people started coming out of that elevator. And their hair was on fire and you could see smoke was coming out of their jackets and everything, and the just kept on running, once they got out they just kept on running."
False! that lift would have been so buckled that any type of salvage/rescue would have fire fighting "jaws of life " equipment or an oxy cutting torch would be implemented, (as I used on a dropped lift.), where piece by piece the buckled elevator would need to be removed to gain access to the interior of the lift.

"Then people started coming out of that elevator. And their hair was on fire and you could see smoke was coming out of their jackets and everything, and the just kept on running, once they got out they just kept on running.
wtf :wacko:

NEXT!
:P
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Excellent post Equinox! It is this kind of analysis that gives people who think something to think about.
simonshack
Administrator

"ZACH STONE"

I just bumped into this other Oscar candidate for "Piss-Poorest 9/11 actor" - "Zach Stone" - alleged son of purported Flight 11 victim "Douglas Stone":

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtGN8z9aEqs

To those now familiar with the many crass crisis actors of more recent psyops like Aurora, Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon, etc - it should be more than obvious that the 9/11 hoax was pulled off in exactly the same way - and with the complicity of America's top TV sweethearts such as - yes - even Dan Rather. No one is going to convince me that Dan wasn't fully aware of the fact that this Zack guy, for instance, was an actor. The major TV personalities were all in on it - and need to be rounded up and questioned. Period.

"Douglas Stone": http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/ ... 1168376665