Encounters With "I knew that vicsim!"

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Encounters With "I knew that vicsim!"

Unread post by simonshack »

[ADMIN: This thread is split from an off-topic discussion in the "John P. Salamone" thread. Thanks. - HP]

lux wrote: As for your examples of real publicly known (prior to 9/11) figures being used, this has already been discussed here such as in this post but we're talking about very, very few people and ones who had some notoriety and thus propaganda value, not ordinary citizens such as the person you say your sister knew.
Dear Lux,

As I can recall, even Hoi had some friend in the USA who told him he/she knew someone who died on 9/11. (Hoi! Can you remind me about it? Did that person ever clarify any of that?)

My point here being: I believe that a major effort was made by the 9/11 perps to diffuse 'hearsay tales' about people who died on that day. Just how they achieved this feat is something I still wonder about - but there's no doubt in my mind that some sort of international 'chain-letter scheme' was devised to generate an 'army' of people around the world vouching for individuals who supposedly died on 9/11.

Now get this: oddly enough, I have myself bumped into such people here in Italy - and odder still - this was at the time when Hoi Polloi came here to visit me in Rome, staying here several months (putting together the Vicsim Report). One fine day the two of us went to the wedding of a friend of mine, here in the southern Roman countryside where I live. At the wedding's aperitif, as I was standing by a buffet munching pretzels and chips, I overheard a conversation between a couple of elder couple standing alongside me. They were on about 9/11, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan - and how they were wrong and had to be stopped. Somehow, I joined their conversation (unsurprisingly, you may say!) and we got on talking about this and that. At one stage, as I mentioned my 9/11 research, the couple told me that their son, who works at the UBS bank in Switzerland, actually went to university in America with "a guy who perished in Flight 93". They said: " He even came over to Rome and stayed in our house for a while".

Now, neither he or she could recall the exact name of that alleged 9/11 victim. Oh well, the lady tried hard to recall his name, saying: "I think his name was Beto Soweto". I remember thinking to myself: "Beto Soweto? Naah - I've never seen such a funny name in the 9/11 memorials"(as I knew almost all of the 9/11 "victim" names by heart by then). In fact, there is NO Beto Soweto in the 9/11 memorials. So this couple, who claimed that that they'd once hosted their son's friend (and alleged 9/11 victim) in their own home, couldn't remember his name!

Later on, as we all sat down at a garden table for coffee and dessert (after the interminable wedding lunch), the old man called his son in Switzerland on his cellphone, right in front of me - and Hoi. As he put down the phone he said: "Well, my son told me that the name of his university pal who died on 9/11 is "CARLOS "Beto" MONTOYA", and he was on Flight 11 (not Flight 93)".

Here's how CARLOS ALBERTO MONTOYA is "remembered" in the official 9/11 Memorial: http://voicesofseptember11.org/dev/memo ... =801254836

Hoi and I then asked the man if we could have the e-mail address of his UBS banker-son in Switzerland. He kindly obliged. When we got back home, Hoi contacted the son (named Loris Centola), and eventually arranged to interview and record him - with his consent - via Skype.

Here's the full conversation between Hoi and Loris Centola: http://www.septemberclues.org/vicsims/ ... i_1mp3.mp3
It's worth a listen - if you have the time and patience to do so.

And here's Hoi's old 2010 post regarding this whole episode: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p1816465

Update (March 2015): LORIS CENTOLA has now become a 'big shot' at UBS:
http://www.liberatv.ch/articolo/20755/m ... rimarranno

********************************************************************************************************************

My point here being: there are heaps of such stories circulating around the world - i.e. stories of people claiming to know people who perished on 9/11. Do they stand up to to scrutiny? Well, THAT's another matter altogether. I would not blame Omaxsteve for being confused about all this - as Hoi and myself have also encountered people claiming to know 9/11 victims. I'd say that we cannot ostracize Omaxsteve for expressing his musings about how all the "3000" victims were created - as we still have not figured it all out. I don't see such musings as 'threatening' to our vicsim research - or to the solid evidence we have already provided as to the overwhelmingly fictitious nature of the 9/11 "victims".
Equinox
Banned

Re: Looking for John P. Salamone

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:
lux wrote: As for your examples of real publicly known (prior to 9/11) figures being used, this has already been discussed here such as in this post but we're talking about very, very few people and ones who had some notoriety and thus propaganda value, not ordinary citizens such as the person you say your sister knew.
Dear Lux,

As I can recall, even Hoi had some friend in the USA who told him he/she knew someone who died on 9/11. (Hoi! Can you remind me about it? Did that person ever clarify any of that?)

My point here being: I believe that a major effort was made by the 9/11 perps to diffuse 'hearsay tales' about people who died on that day. Just how they achieved this feat is something I still wonder about - but there's no doubt in my mind that some sort of international 'chain-letter scheme' was devised to generate an 'army' of people around the world vouching for individuals who supposedly died on 9/11.

Now get this: oddly enough, I have myself bumped into such people here in Italy - and odder still - this was at the time when Hoi Polloi came here to visit me in Rome, staying here several months (putting together the Vicsim Report). One fine day the two of us went to the wedding of a friend of mine, here in the southern Roman countryside where I live. At the wedding's aperitif, as I was standing by a buffet munching pretzels and chips, I overheard a conversation between a couple of elder couple standing alongside me. They were on about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan - and how they were wrong and had to be stopped. Somehow, I joined their conversation (unsurprisingly, you may say!) and we got on talking about this and that. At one stage, as I mentioned my 9/11 research, the couple told me that their son, who works at the UBS bank in Switzerland, actually went to university in America with "a guy who perished in Flight 93". They said: " He even came over to Rome and stayed in our house for a while".

Now, neither he or she could recall the exact name of that alleged 9/11 victim. Oh well, the lady tried hard to recall his name, saying: "I think his name was Beto Soweto". I remember thinking to myself: "Beto Soweto? Naah - I've never seen such a funny name in the 9/11 memorials"(as I knew almost all of the 9/11 "victim" names by heart by then). In fact, there is NO Beto Soweto in the 9/11 memorials. So this couple, who claimed that that they'd once hosted their son's friend (and alleged 9/11 victim) in their own home, couldn't remember his name!

Later on, as we all sat down at a garden table for coffee and dessert (after the interminable wedding lunch), the old man called his son in Switzerland on his cellphone, right in front of me - and Hoi. As he put down the phone he said: "Well, my son told me that the name of his university pal who died on 9/11 is "CARLOS "Beto" MONTOYA", and he was on Flight 11 (not Flight 93)".

Here's how CARLOS ALBERTO MONTOYA is "remembered" in the official 9/11 Memorial: http://voicesofseptember11.org/dev/memo ... =801254836

Hoi and I then asked the man if we could have the e-mail address of his UBS banker-son in Switzerland. He kindly obliged. When we got back home, Hoi contacted the son (named Loris Centola), and eventually arranged to interview and record him - with his consent - via Skype.

Here's the full conversation between Hoi and Loris Centola: http://www.septemberclues.org/vicsims/ ... i_1mp3.mp3
It's worth a listen - if you have the time and patience to do so.

And here's Hoi's old 2010 post regarding this whole episode: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p1816465

********************************************************************************************************************

My point here being: there are heaps of such stories circulating around the world - i.e. stories of people claiming to know people who perished on 9/11. Do they stand up to to scrutiny? Well, THAT's another matter altogether. I would not blame Omaxsteve for being confused about all this - as Hoi and myself have also encountered people claiming to know 9/11 victims. I'd say that we cannot ostracize Omaxsteve for expressing his musings about how all the "3000" victims were created - as we still have not figured it all out. I don't see such musings as 'threatening' to our vicsim research - or to the solid evidence we have already provided as to the overwhelmingly fictitious nature of the 9/11 "victims".

Message in a bottle
EQ ANSWERS SIMON'S QUESTION
( 4 years later, sorry about the delay)

Wow as I soon as I read these words, I had Déjà vu in an amazing way.

"a guy who perished in Flight 93"
"Now, neither he or she could recall the exact name of that alleged 9/11 victim."

You had another brief talk with someone that met a relative of a supposed UA 93 victim, and could not remember their name.
It was me man! The first conversation that you and I had ever had. B)
All though a brief one, it was a first ever communication between you and I!! :lol: And it was about something I could not answer properly until now, because I did not have my photos. ( I felt it was really a waste.) But the brief word exchange we had, lead me to my first ever independent research to do with 9/11 fakery.

Let me explain, from the start to bring the story back into a full circle.

2006- I was on holiday at my parents in Boston; I was there with my girlfriend. She is the Australian /Sth American girl I have mentioned many times. Her Sth American name translates to Peace. Peace and I decided we would travel the 4 hours south of our house to visit New York. Once all Settled into our hotel ,we went for a walk down to Times Square. There we met a man who claimed he was the nephew of a 9/11 pilot.

2009- A few years later I had just finished watching September Clues and was on your you tube channel. The movie "9/11 actors" was imbedded, and the channel chat was about the victims.
And I said along the lines of….

ME- Hey I met someone who was a nephew of a 9/11 pilot.
(Some one else on their had a similar story)
SIMON- How come you have never brought this too my attention straight away, what were their names?
(Some one else said- It’s a bit funny how these two showed up with in the same hour, saying they knew someone who knew pilots)

Me- Oh ok sure, it’s a bit hard to remember but I will learn his name and get back to you.

"a guy who perished in Flight 93"
"Now, neither he or she could recall the exact name of that alleged 9/11 victim."
Deju- vu. Do you remember the you tube comment?

And so begins my first ever investigation, (before I could even upload photos on a camera ) I spent hours almost a whole day racking my brain who he was, and then after much goggling I remembered his name, All though I never got back to you. I decided I would investigate this 9/11 character solo. And report to you my findings. I contacted him on my space 2009, I will post that in a bit, because something cool in the past few months (2012) happened.

2012- GOT THE NEW YORK PHOTOS!! As you have noticed, recently I have been sharing my New York photos from 2006. I would have liked to have shared them earlier, but they were all taken on Peace’s camera. And due to us going our separate ways, I never had them, but as fate so has it. I came back into Peace’s life recently and finally got copies of them.

Here is my encounter, we both were walking from the hotel on 5th, to see Times Square. As I recall, we took this photo right before we met him, so we were very much in the centre of Times Square (near Toys Are Us.)

And that’s when we met YOREL, He was selling his bootleg Rap album on the street, Here is a photo of us two with him. Which we both had a listen to on his discman, and agreed it was good, and brought the CD for $20 US. After that, being the chatty friendly Aussies we are. We had a chat with him, He went on to say his uncle was died on 9/11 and a huge part of his motivation why he raps.
He said his uncle was the Captain of UA 93. LeRoy Wilton Homer, Jr. We asked for a photo with him, and a passerby took this photo of all three of us.

Here is the photo I took afterwards.

And here is my first ever investigating I did in 2009. An email I sent in Myspace, I was actually batting for September Clues in this email,
(Popular 9/11 movie... more like amazing)
But obviously considering I wanted to find some important info of him, I had to be pretty respectful as to how I spoke.

Yes bad spelling, but please be understanding that was all typed right handed as I had my arm in a cast, funnily enough I broke my wrist in a motorbike accident on the day I first talked with you.

No I did not end up calling him, I don’t know why.. But that was my first ever research into fakery.

YOREL.
(I feel like I’m one of the only people too ever notice that YOREL = LEROY, UA 93 captains name backwards)

Here is his song he rhymed to us in Times Square.

Trial and tribulation is a part of life we fall and we rise
The sunshine above the dark clouds the weatherman lied
"9/11 was supposed to break us all we did was wake up
Many tears fell as mucus caved up
Say what, lest we forget those four planes hit
My uncle died 9/11 so he cease to exist "

Me and my tear drops along the line became best friends
Might as well they’ll be falling down my face till my death

Watch the video of him rhyming those words here.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMInq4szvos
This Queens bred Lyracist is one of the undergrounds most anticipated Artist. From the time he was 9 he's written rhymes in his worn down spiral notebook. Unlike most rappers, YoReL writes with passion using words to paint messages and bring "Reality" to life. Spawned by the events of 9/11 losing his uncle Co-Pilot of flight 93 LeRoy Homer, YoReL Returned to the streets 3 years later on a mission in the streets with the album Redemption. From venus beach california, to time square N.Y.C he massacred the streets with a 19 track album that spoke of his redemption, through his music he shared his pain.
Link- http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.a ... fulldesc=T#

As you can see from this video, my first photo I showed, IS EXACTLY where he does his thing.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDec__1nh10

He is quite well known with the tourists who visit New York from the world over.
And that is my encounter with a 9/11 actor for Captain of UA 93 !

I'm so happy I could share that with you :)
hoi.polloi

Re: Looking for John P. Salamone

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

As a scenario, imagine the following: you suspect that someone close to you is a paid agent, possibly involved with very unsavory folks within the government. You are not a heartless person and you don't want to see anyone come to harm, even if they are being irresponsible with their freedom and lying to the public on purpose. Perhaps their lives are threatened or worse. Perhaps they are just confused about the situation they found themselves in and they don't want to admit to themselves just how they have been used or swindled or duped. Perhaps, if a convincing case could be made to you about this sort of thing and you no longer suspected them specifically of foul play, and you could be assured they wouldn't come to harm (though you actually have no idea how such assurances could even be made) should they be able to "whistle blow" on it, then you might consider that it could become more public. However, you also want your friends to live free (and carefree) lives and you don't want them to suffer for being used by a strange and sinister organization - even if they might be partially responsible for being greedy, naive or power-mad about some promises made to them.

So tell me: is it responsible of you to play with lives of your friends if you genuinely think they could suffer negative consequences for accidentally stumbling into thinking persons such as ourselves?

As for Equinox:

Wow - what? That girl with changing face from the first (dark) photo to the second (light)? She looks like a weird (morphing?) character. Who is taking these pictures? How - with a tripod? Why is the first background so much more out of focus?

And your story about recovering these pictures ... uh ... fishy.
Equinox
Banned

Re: Encounters With "I knew that vicsim!"

Unread post by Equinox »

As for Equinox:

Wow - what? That girl with changing face from the first (dark) photo to the second (light)? She looks like a weird (morphing?) character. Who is taking these pictures? How - with a tripod? Why is the first background so much more out of focus?
The post was addressed to Simon hoi,
I feel so insulted
Stop monitoring me. You are not supposed to. These are you words---
Equinox wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:Aha, just received your e-mail. Feeling less "corralled" now. Thanks. Equinox, I am going to stop monitoring you and let Simon and others do that. Thanks for your patience, I admit I am at fault for acting overly suspicious, even if I were right. I thank you for willfully removing that offending video defending Brian Sim Staveley. If you are a legit person, I think in time you will realize I was right to defend your perceptions from buying into he/it/them.

No worries at all, Hoi :)
Simon,
With all due respect, hoi is taking the piss, and I do have a concern with the integrity of this forum.

Here is an example of what I do on a daily basis….. for like two years now...
Imagery analysis.- It’s where I source out ALL original footage, download it, synch up all photos and videos to the exact frame. And then spend time analyzing it and finding flaws, I then make a template, words and then re-upload to clues. forum… and then face book page and then share it in 20 other places as well.
On top of that I try and get archiving of it all done, and then on top of that, I seek out and ban shills, yes actual real shills, even the sim ones, who try and leave sneaky comments and bother the flow of proper research being shared from the September Clues face book page. The on top of that try and find more clues along the way.

Here is the only thing I see hoi doing at all! :o

What a fucking joke and insult to all good researchers and people trying to help September Clues....
LOL my girlfriend looks like a morph, what type research is that?
How on earth are people supposed to believe the memorial scams when the guy behind the vicsim report, appears to not even understand real imagery in the slightest. And bothering me when he said he would stop....
And offer no professionalism at all. He is not even reading the posts, he is saying he does not know who the girl is, and is asking who took them, something which I did state in the post.

Wow - what? That girl with changing face from the first (dark) photo to the second (light)? She looks like a weird (morphing?) character.
Who is taking these pictures? How - with a tripod? Why is the first background so much more out of focus?
I wrote down a passerby took the first one and the second one I took,

These were taken on a handy cam/video of some sort, Sony,
No –tripod (we were walking down too timesqure as tourists no photographers) <_<

Why is the first background so much more out of focus?

Read the background words –
Who would you choose?
Person of the year-

The clarity there is very much the same, there it is not really out of focus, but even if it is, are you saying focus does not change what’s so ever? :o

Yes we did break apart and she did take the camera and the photos, they never left the camera and when we made up again, I uploaded some onto a hardrive.

Wow - what? That girl with changing face from the first (dark) photo to the second (light)? She looks like a weird (morphing?) character.
You mean my girlfriend looks like a morph? That not even trying! That’s calling things out of thin air.

What about when she throwing rocks of the family’s jetty in Boston?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yk6UWgYgy4

Oh my, and the 1400 visitors a day are supposed to trust the 9/11 memorial scams when we hear such statements are they?

What do new people to the research think when they see these type of statements by hoi?

Oh my I just cant crasp how that is supposed to be taken seriously. <_<

Oh my. :puke:

Ill drop you a skype chat box later :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Is this supposed to be a real photograph? The persons are very cutoutty looking against the moving? background. The guy on the right (our) has a transparent face. Signposts and validity hugging are very perpish trademarks. You can start feeling insulted again!

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... e447.68824

Should I say nothing about what I consider to be photographic anomalies - what I see. Should I say nothing about my suspicions for fear of offending someone?
Last edited by brianv on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Last edited by Equinox on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

To say nothing of the horned fingers! :rolleyes:
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

You cant even analyze photos properly, You try and pass of camera shake as some kind of (taken of the back of the truck effect) !!!!!
Look camera shakes, you never paticipate in the 9/11 imagery but an all the sudden expert when it comes to try to claim another member is fake.. No you do that because you don't like someone.
Not today.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

brianv wrote:To say nothing of the horned fingers! :rolleyes:
OH my, you have just demonstrated AGAIN how you cant analyze .........

Its called the westside Sign, It was a joke I was doing.... Not horned fingers.

FAIl.

I mean it, your guys analyzing cant be trusted FULL STOP.
Please just leave me alone with the endless harassment....

Both of you please show some respect, and stop harrassing members.....
simonshack wrote:Dear Brian and Hoi,

If Equinox turns out to be an umpteenth infiltrator, I will still appreciate the help he has provided along these years. Let us give him some slack at this time - and remember that I was very wary of him initially, due to his rather messy spelling and contributions. Equinox's contributions have much improved over time, both in form and substance - and he upholds dreary 9/11 image-archiving 'chores' which very few (if any) are willing to carry out. And yes, I've been talking with Equi at length over Skype - something that I like doing to get a feel of any person walking on this planet. This is the way I got a feel for Hoi - which ultimately led to quantum leaps of quality and depth to my lonely, initial efforts in making the September Clues documentary.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Boohoo leave me alone! Runs to Simon!

So you are wannabe black person from New York who writes like a 14 year old internet twat?

Camera shake on one part of an image while everyone else looks like they were cut from a Cornflake box!

No, I wont leave you alone! Like your subjects, you aren't cut out for this work!

PS I didn't hear you whine that the forensics was a FAIL too.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

brianv wrote:Oh, I see you're a wannabe black person from New York who speaks like Justin Bieber.

Camera shake on one part of an image while everyone else looks like they were cut from a Cornflake box!

No, I wont leave you alone! Like your subjects, you aren't cut out for this work!

No I'm from Australia, and I was visiting my family there and we were in New York for 3 days, and we met white people as well, and that joke was pretty funny, I liked the days when we used to joke around. Making up names. I :)

I don't recall you bringing much at all in, Do you even leave the forum to try and get the word out?

I work hard to bring my own findings to the table, I go through and analyze the mainstream footage and spot stuff all the time.

Im not cut out for this work?

You are the only one saying that , So your one horse "hate on eq" race is bringing in lots of support. *said no one ever*
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

brianv wrote:Boohoo leave me alone! Runs to Simon!

So you are wannabe black person from New York who writes like a 14 year old internet twat?

Lol, yes all your forensic shits a fail but I don't whine,
:lol:
No I'm a wanna be BrianV from England who writes like a 74 year old grump with out a coffee everyday. :)
I was so pissed of before, but your too funny!
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really think I'm going to miss out on some funny humor if I don't.. Brian can we put a end to this, start fresh? I would rather be proactive with you than all this shit. Hell you can even throw the justin beiber insult from time to time. :P

Same with you Hoi, can we put this behind us? I hope so.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Equinox wrote:
brianv wrote:Boohoo leave me alone! Runs to Simon!

Lol, yes all your forensic shits a fail but I don't whine,
:lol:
No I'm a wanna be BrianV from England who writes like a 74 year old grump with out a coffee everyday. :)
I was so pissed of before, but your too funny!
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really think I'm going to miss out on some funny humor if I don't.. Brian can we put a end to this, start fresh? I would rather be proactive with you than all this shit. Hell you can even throw the justin beiber insult from time 2 time. :P

Same with you Hoi, can we put this shit behind us? I hope so.

Everything is FAIL except you? I see. Say what you like, cosy up to Simon all you like! I never did, nor will I ever trust you! I'm afraid not, I'm wont be leaving you alone! No, we cant put a end to anything!

Proactive with me? I wouldn't touch you with a barge pole!
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Everything is FAIL except you? I see. Say what you like, cosy up to Simon all you like! I never did, nor will I ever trust you! I'm afraid not, I'm wont be leaving you alone! No, we cant put a end to anything!

Proactive with me? I wouldn't touch you with a barge pole!
Like I’m really worried about you. The funny thing is, your nothing to me.
The truth is of the matter is Brian, no one really actually hates me, except for you, of course.
Do you really want to actually know the truth of who has the most renowned worst reputation from Clues?

It’s you! You are the one everyone seems to hate ! That’s comes from lot’s of people past and present.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Sorry guys - thread locked. Just moderating the forum for our readers.