ARE MILITARY CASUALTIES SIMULATED?

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
brianv

Re: ARE AMERICAN WAR CASUALTIES SIMULATED?

Unread post by brianv »

lux wrote:Image
Chuck's gruesome hand, note the fingertips got sliced off. Is "Puccini" a composite of Pacino and Stallone? Some of the above images beggar belief indeed. Especially this crew of Breivikians...

ImageImage[...]

I've noticed while posting that the first guy is called Adamski, no doubt named after the famous UFO hoaxer and celebrity whack-job.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Adamski
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

"Chopped Norris" : :P

Great find, Nonho.

So these 'War Hero families' are setting up phony foundations too? Interesting. This also begs the question: WHY does the foundation not send a portrait of their all-important Pucino hero to the official "HONOR THE FALLEN" memorial?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

simonshack wrote:So these 'War Hero families' are setting up phony foundations too? Interesting. This also begs the question: WHY does the foundation not send a portrait of their all-important Pucino hero to the official "HONOR THE FALLEN" memorial?
It's incredible. It's the same identical pattern, the same slips and bogus convoluted techniques we find with the fake 9/11 victims!

Allow me this little further bit of general reasoning here:

I imagine there are abroad, in Iraq and Afghanistan as much as in, I guess, Libya or Mali, armies policing the streets, and keeping control over nations that are under transition and not entirely sedated by the globalists. This is probably true enough, although probably not in the vast proportions we are represented back home. And I imagine that these international forces confront in some way a chronic staging of guerrilla warfare, with minor risks. Only mostly nobody dies, especially not the praetorians of the empire. Which means that separate groups of soldiers are trained to lie when they come back home, pretending they have seen battle, pretending they saw "the enemy".

So I wonder, the phenomena of the "Rambos" coming out of Vietnam; these stories of "devastated minds" so dear to Hollywood, immortalized over and over by movies like Apocalypse now, Hunter, Full Metal jacket: is that a purely fabricated, heavily hyped fantasy too? With no backing in reality because those stories too were part of warfare propaganda?
Ugh.
lux

Unread post by lux »

USA military budget is in the hundreds of billions of dollars (vs NASA's budget which is only about 18 billion).

So, the "wars" are a much more lucrative scam then the space program. :o
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The idea that several thousand Americans died in the Iraq and Afghanistan invasions, and their pictures tend to look like this, is silly. Unfortunately, the number of war casualties could be several magnitudes higher or lower than any figure given by the media. Think about it: sims are useful to conglomerate enemy victories you want to downplay, or fluff up the effectiveness of enemy moves you want to lure the enemy into believing are wildly successful. It is an interesting and confusing line of thought. But control is the name of the game for the military.

There are some clear reasons one could imagine for faking deaths. Merely hiding real deaths doesn't jump out at me as a big one. After all, with 9/11 it's been made quite clear - even on this very forum - the length and breadth of the simulated population some stories amass to feed the story. Yet, war is the messiest business, and we can be confident that guns, bullets, shoot-outs, missile strikes, murder, slaughter and cruelty are real. Perhaps it is just that the extent and shape of it is not how we imagine.

The idea the military would have for disguising the shape of death and suffering in war could be due to their obsession with the "upper hand." If the enemy doesn't know what death looks like, they cannot count their victories nor monitor/rely on public opinion for help (the public being brainwashed by the simulation of the war), nor understand where they've strategically failed. Control home as you control the enemy - perfect brainwashing everywhere for everyone, so that the private goals of the military can be achieved. I suppose this is just one reason for the order of discrepancy between media reporting and facts.

Will we ever be let in on what the big deal is, and why it can't just be made plain? It seems, too often, we find out some clue after the fact and we are left as hindsight watchmen. I feel if we can prevent the politically sanctioned wars by waking people up to the fake motivations for them, we will see a more peaceful world that doesn't require such - "ahem!" - towering levels of propaganda.

Though, as long as we are on the topic, it could be very fascinating to delve into just how fake wars may be on at least a surface, media level.
lux

Unread post by lux »

I searched YT for "combat footage afghanistan 2012" and this is the first one that came up (Aug 2012). It's labeled as "intense firefight - live action combat footage." It shows a fire fight from the POV of a soldier with helmet-mounted camera. Notice that the cameraman stands in full view of the (unseen) enemy during the fight while all his buddies take cover behind a low wall.

Evidently the cameraman soldier is bullet proof:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yzGu_1KQXg

Is this real combat?
simonshack
Administrator

nonhocapito wrote:(...) Which means that separate groups of soldiers are trained to lie when they come back home, pretending they have seen battle, pretending they saw "the enemy".

So I wonder, the phenomena of the "Rambos" coming out of Vietnam; these stories of "devastated minds" so dear to Hollywood, immortalized over and over by movies like Apocalypse now, Hunter, Full Metal jacket: is that a purely fabricated, heavily hyped fantasy too? With no backing in reality because those stories too were part of warfare propaganda?
Ugh.
MILITARY SUICIDES IN AMERICA
The Greatest Threat to the US army personnel

Nonho,

I agree with you that the war scenarios may be very different (less deadly) than what we are told - and that all the deployed US soldiers may well be 'trained to lie' (or more bluntly, forced to lie - by gag order) about their entire 'combat zone' experience. To be sure, I've been wondering for a decade now how the mighty US army could possibly lose scores of troopers every single week - on a regular basis - after their occupation of two utterly disbanded and disorganized countries such as Iraq and Afghanistan. As far as I know, the two nations have no armored vehicles, no sophisticated Apache combat-copters, no "state-of-the-art" killer-drones & F-18 bomber jets, no depleted uranium cluster bombs, nor anything remotely close to the US firepower. All we hear is that they keep whacking hapless US troopers with "improvised explosive devices" or "small-arms fire"! It is beyond silly to believe that the mighty, modern US army would be so fecking stupid to keep engaging and exposing their precious personnel in medieval-style street-to-street, man-to-man combat. Yet, that's exactly what we are told.

On the other hand, I fear that the reality of what you call the "stories of devastated minds" is even grimmer than what we are told - and that the countless tragic war veterans' stories of distress / emargination - leading to staggering suicide-rates among both active soldiers and veterans - are not just pure fantasy. You may object that the below-listed figures are, once again, media & government-released - so who's to know how trustworthy they are. As we have now seen, the actual combat-related casualties are highly questionable. However, let us assume - for the purpose of discussion - that the below data is truthful :
COMBAT-RELATED CASUALTIES
- "An American soldier dies every day and a half, on average, in Iraq or Afghanistan."

YEARLY WAR VET SUICIDES
- "Veterans kill themselves at a rate of one every 80 minutes. More than 6,500 veteran suicides are logged every year — more than the total number of soldiers killed in Afghanistan and Iraq combined since those wars began."

- "For every soldier killed on the battlefield this year, about 25 veterans are dying by their own hands."

Source: (DOD and) NewYork Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/15/opini ... d=all&_r=0
Wow! Amazing. Ok, so that figure of 6500-yearly-suicides relates to all US War Veterans of all past and present US wars, but if true, this is an absolutely mind-boggling figure! Let's put all this into perspective - and in simple words:

"FACT A" - ONE AMERICAN SOLDIER GETS KILLED ON THE BATTLEFIELD every 36 HOURS
"FACT B" - ONE AMERICAN SOLDIER / OR EX-SOLDIER KILLS HIM/HERSELF every 80 minutes

So what exactly is going on here? Why, why, why - do US army servicemen keep killing themselves in droves? To be sure, I am not alone in asking this question: check out this recent study (which even compares historical figures from the Civil War):
New Study: U.S. Military Suicide Rate Now Likely Double or Triple Civil War’s

"Military suicide rates doubled between 2001 and 2006, while remaining flat in the general population, with more military fatalities attributed to suicide than to actual combat in Afghanistan during that period.

To make matters worse, we do not understand why. Stressors related to military training, overseas deployment, transition back to civilian life, and combat are widely believed to be major driving factors."

Read more: http://nation.time.com/2012/08/06/new-s ... z2N4pmBt4B

So they do not understand why. Why do so many servicemen commit suicide? Because of the horrors they have seen in the battlefields? Naah, unlikely. That is, if you accept the notion that modern US invasions in poor, disorganized nations cannot possibly cause the troops to experience the sort of dire trauma that would make anyone become suicidal. So what could possibly cause this widespread despair among the US army personnel? Of course, psychologists have been coming up with a slick, 'scientific' term for it: they have coined it the "Post Traumatic Stress Disorder"- or "PTSD". That's right... You see, all those poor soldiers suffer from "PTSD", a mental disorder which - in the eyes of the general public - classifies these individuals as 'mentally disturbed' or quite simply 'insane'. All sorts of toxic/ psychotropic drugs are immediately prescribed to them - for their own good, as they say. Yet, they still end up killing themselves. We are told that the lines of veterans asking for help are so long that they cannot keep up with the growing demand for medical / psychological assistance.

Now. here's my point: what if the cause of these suicides has little / or nothing to do with the horrors of war? What if they are caused by the unbearable burden (to most sane and intelligent individuals of particular integrity) of having to LIE for the rest of their lifetimes about what they experienced in their respective 'war zones'? What if the army servicemen/women who commit suicide are the REAL, unsung heroes of this planet who refuse to support the lies of the wretched military war machine under which they enrolled - at a young, innocent age?

More relevant sources and articles:

MILITARY SUICIDE RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
https://msrc.fsu.edu/research

Military Suicides Top Combat Deaths

http://nation.time.com/2013/01/16/milit ... re-ending/

Soldier Suicides, An Epidemic We Must Defeat
http://nation.time.com/2012/08/01/soldi ... st-defeat/

Army mom: Military suicides ‘out of control’

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2012/11/a ... ol-112512/
(some truly interesting reader comments here)

AMERICAN THINKER
http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/01/ ... _them.html

ICASUALTIES.ORG
http://icasualties.org/

DoDSER - Department of Defense Suicide Report:
http://t2health.org/sites/default/files ... Report.pdf

******************************************************************************************************************************

Here's a Pakistani article worth reading:
2,676 Suicides of American Soldiers - by Munu Bhai
It has been said that from 2001 to 2013, the world’s most terrifying combat power in the history of mankind, and the only super power in the world, America, has lost 1,950 soldiers in its war on terror in the world’s weakest and the most underdeveloped country, Afghanistan. However, after Navy SEAL W. Price’s apparent suicide, the number of American soldiers who committed suicide during this period in Afghanistan reached 2,676. This means that 726 more soldiers committed suicide than were killed on active duty in Afghanistan.
http://watchingamerica.com/News/192359/ ... -soldiers/
Well, here's how this SEAL W. Price is remembered in the official "HONOR THE FALLEN" memorial:
http://www.militarytimes.com/valor/navy ... ce/6568399
nonhocapito

"Non combat injury". Wow. :puke:

I see what you mean Simon, and it's possible you're right on the money. There are always decent people with integrity that are caught in the middle and pay a price. Yet it seems strange... if all these people were forced to hold horrible secrets, or they were forced to live through agonizing moments of discipline and bullying like in the movies, wouldn't they, some of them, speak out about it, at least hinting at it, before killing themselves? I know, silence can be due to the control of information, but then we do have traumatized soldiers talking about the horrors of war and no matter how you put it those have to be fake.

On the other hand to project the idea that combat is so awful and terrible that it kills people long afterwards through suicide might be useful to a propaganda that wants to traumatize the public with the supposed dangers of this world, the need to support the military as a beacon of civilization against the barbarians. Just like "Rambo", while loosely pretending to criticize the horrors of war, perfectly served to help the authoritarian, imperialistic image desired by the Bush-Regan policies.

Then there is the third possibility Hoi talked about, that war scenarios might actually be worse than what the military say. But I have a problem with this idea simply because like you said I don't see any army capable to actually cause that much damage (one soldier killed every 36 hours! wow!), not until Russia or China deploy their own.
hoi.polloi

I think you are doing an excellent job of muddying the official story on things, Simon, and raising important questions but I do want to express my firsthand accounts of Vets in the USA and stress (no pun intended) the realities of trauma.

Trauma is real, and whatever label you want to put it under (the media seems to prefer PTSD), it's always individual and never easy.

Veterans can be really fucked up. Just what the most sweeping cause is I'm not sure, but we often hear stories of Vets coming home after combat experience.

One story is that they are too often meagerly supported by the government. The government places undue pressure on average citizens to 'Support the Troops!' and celebrate the returning murderers/combatants but they don't always do the best job of supporting the Vets. I guess in the 1970's the U.S. Government used to have to represent the citizenry of the United States, so they had to contend with protesters badmouthing the troops coming back from Viet Nam. Helicopters and soldiers would patrol and gas American citizens to try to keep them in line; not something you hear really talked about when the subject of war comes up now.

On the other hand, I've heard wildly different stories from different veterans - some complain about the government's handling of everything, others say it's fantastic and they are pleased. More often, I hear the former: the government just doesn't care about its own troops that much and are not that concerned about any PTSD, suicides, murder-suicides or lunacy that results after. Indeed, it's kind of as nonhocapito says; they almost celebrate these results in the media as part of the official story about war. There is, however, a big network of shitty support for veterans in America, from cheap-ass dive bars with greasy heart-attack burgers and genetically modified slime in the shape of the expected post-Apocalyptic food items like fries and shakes, to VFW clubs (actually a pretty big deal and for some a life saver), Harley Davidson motorcycle gangs monitored (if not controlled) by the CIA, and the odd memorial or bus fare discount.

My own military friends and family have also given wildly varied accounts of their experiences. The youngest of them claims to have been pumped full of so many drugs in the service that he feels like a pin-cushion, and he never knew and never asked what they were filling him with. So one overlooked possibility, in my opinion, is that some of the PTSD issues could come from the experimental behavior/body modification drugs they are using on soldiers.

One is certainly the thing Simon posits now - the idea that some Vets are facing chronic lying fatigue. I know that there are definitely family members I have very little incentive to pay heed to in regards to what comes out of their mouth about the way the world works. On the other hand, I'll never be dismissive of it because I often hear in their stories an impossible-to-mask need to be heard. And then it doesn't matter so much what they are saying but just that they have an ear to however they're presently reconciling their personal battle with the fucked up system.

Just wanted to put that out there, for whatever it's worth. You don't have to believe me or put stock in my anecdotes, and you can continue to question everything, but I'll just quietly state for the record that there is a very very surreal experience going on in America that isn't so easily dismissed when you live in it. I assume there is at least a parallel in countries following in America's jackboot steps.
nonhocapito

Thanks for this account, Hoi. I have no direct and personal experience with US veterans, of course, and an incredibly limited and superficial one with italian ones. So I am probably seeing it all wrong. And like you said the drug aspect must certainly be a part of it. And if all those victims are really fake, one has to wonder what really happens in those combat zones; and if there are enemies so persistent and capable, who is helping them doing what they do, keeping the fronts alive.

I am curious if your friends or those you talked to ever tried to describe to you either combat or "the enemy", or the experience of killing, or seeing someone killed.
hoi.polloi

I try not to think about it too much, but only two people close to me come immediately to mind. One was not sure if he killed people but thought that there were probably deaths as a result of his actions (which I thought sounded strange until I pressed further and he related the story about the scenario, which did indeed sound confusing), and the other is quite sure he did kill people - using unfair long-distance weaponry - refused to talk about it for decades and only recently has opened up about what it was like. The latter also described the death of his friends, which he said happened a lot because of sheer accidents and equipment/weapons malfunctions -- more than the media reports. The media tends to report deaths as being strictly war combat or friendly fire or collateral damage. But actually under the strain of combat, people - and the things they are using - often just fail. Like car accidents. Only imagine if your car were filled with a dozen people and an explosive payload ... or was airborne. So I guess I've come to understand from him, and others, that war sometimes doesn't leave as much time for thinking about protecting one's self in every way possible.

Could be I'm duped. And that's fine. Still, since I'm not convinced either way; and since my kin feel way more close to me in these affairs when compared to friends poorly defending lies having to do with PsyOps like 9/11, I must presume I don't know but that I have a reasonable hunch.

On the other hand, I am sure that many people who are prepared to kill others for money and praise are also willing to lie about deaths, fake their own deaths, lie to everyone, sign documents that put them in hiding forever, with only their most trusted family members left to lie for them publicly - or even think they are dead. In conspiracy theories about the terror drills like 9/11 and 7/7, the non-existent victims are often suggested as being a part of these programs. I don't think that's a coincidence. I think those programs really exist and are used for real people and the military is trying to "throw a bone" to reality by mentioning these as a possibility for vicsims. It's a farce, because the vicsims of the terror games are totally fake. Because the events are totally fake. But if you want to tell me Saddam is still the figurehead for Iraq, I want to see some compelling evidence. It's like that for me. Different things are real: victims, mock funerals and vicsims.

This is why I think we should be cautious about blanketing our discovery about certain media frenzies and applying the same rules to combat situations. This is why I say the PsyOps are distinct and importantly distinct from war propaganda which uses the exact same technology (and probably the same offices/software/photoshop artists)!

PsyOps are known fake events, meant to get us into a war theater, where there is no distinguishing between propaganda, death and reality. If we let go of the crucial distinguishment between PsyOp confusion of known peaceful scenarios and PsyOp confusion of unknown scenarios under military lockdown then we are conceding the battle for our senses and allowing the military lockdown into our peaceful scenarios.

It is the mental state of madness and I don't care to dwell there so long. Once we are all there, it is rather hopeless and so I must stand firm on my opinion that we cannot and will not ever know what actually takes place in the military lockdowns ... except the military.
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

Whilst I have just logged on and have not yet visited the website you mention, my gut reaction is that it is entirely "normal" for new graduates to have their photographs taken in entirely similar poses in front of the Stars & Stripes. In fact, I would find it weird if they didn't. Some photos may originate at their military academy, as members of the same graduating class, others maybe when they arrive at their destination from different locations and are formed into units. I think that such photos would be part of a cementing factor for each group and perhaps more essential, a last official photograph before they went out into the field.

I must say that I have never doubted the photographs of soldiers that I've seen up till now but you've opened up a brand new area of speculation for me and have just given me another subject that I will not be able to talk to my friends about!

Tussen tak!
DeeJay
simonshack
Administrator

DOMINIC'S IRAQ VISIT

This Sunday evening I just lazily clicked my way through a great many pictures by Dominic, a US army trooper who spent a year in Iraq - snapping 9000+ photos. I found him on a CNN page called "The war through your eyes: Iraq 10 years on" - which encouraged folks with war zone experience to post their stories. Here's Dominic's story: http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-926320

And here's Dominic's Facebook photo album from his stay in Iraq (well, that FB page is actually titled "National Guard OIF III Photos"):
https://www.facebook.com/pages/National ... tos_stream

At one stage - in a handful of photos - Dominic is shown lying on a stretcher (impeccably dressed), supposedly wounded by an IED - you know, one of those roadside "Improvised Explosive Devices" which apparently tear US troopers to shreds on a daily basis...

But see, this is not about questioning those pictures (who seem quite legit/authentic to me) or if they're actually Dominic's own - or just more CNN/war propaganda. What is remarkable about these pictures is their tranquil, uneventless nature: you'd think you were looking at your neighbors' photo-album from some boring safari vacation (minus the lions and elephants). Only that, instead of the proverbial safari Jeeps, I see pristine Humvees roaming around the Iraqi countryside, specklessly dressed soldiers sipping Sprite and Coca-Cola, hanging out with colleagues along the way, handing out furry gifts to children, snapping away at some pretty sunsets - and generally having a pretty good time.

And all this in "war-torn" Iraq. :huh:

The only blood you'll see in Dominic's album - is from this poor bird/insect which happened to get in the way of this windscreen:

An Iraqi insurgent brandishing an IED: :P

A heroic soldier protecting our western freedoms and way of life: :(

In order to see what my point is here, you'll need to spend a little time browsing through Dominic's Facebook photo-album linked above.

UPDATE (June 2015) : Oh well. looks like Dominic's Facebook page is gone now. Go figure...
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:What if the army servicemen/women who commit suicide are the REAL, unsung heroes of this planet who refuse to support the lies of the wretched military war machine under which they enrolled - at a young, innocent age?
Innocent? Heroes? No chance, no exception, not a single one of them, under ANY circumstance.

Since America's military is voluntary, every single member of the military has chosen, of his own free will, to accept money in exchange for learning how to kill, and agreed to follow the orders of superior officers without question, giving up his moral autonomy as a human being to decide between right and wrong. Choosing to give up one's humanity to become a robot killing machine is anti-human and grotesque.
nonhocapito

It is uneventful but not without its despicable moments:

From http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... permPage=1