THE NUKE HOAX

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
scud

Re: Nuke Hoax

Unread post by scud »

This article caught my eye the other day... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comm ... -Asia.html

The caption under the image - Image reads... “The six-storey "A-Dome", the old Industrial Promotion Hall, was directly below the blast, 600 meters above, and for that reason survived as a gaunt half-wrecked structure when almost everything else was flattened instantly for a radius of two kilometers.”

I placed a comment asking if anyone with a physics qualification (usually a draw with the UK’s ‘Daily Telegraph’ readers) could explain how this statement made sense but this time around, only received one reply which subsequently (both Q&A) seems to have been deleted (less me tired old eyes are missing them through the DT’s infernal ‘Disqus‘ system) :angry:

Anyway, the response was something along the lines of the ‘A-Dome‘ being directly under the blast, meaning it suffered no lateral forces, just compression and therefore survived!

If I could have been bothered I might have responded to this by pointing out that ‘the A-dome’ was / is simple brick and mortar and not reinforced concrete... Image
Extremely unlikely in my opinion that this structure would have anything apart from its foundational footprint left standing if the supposed equivalent of 20,000 tons of TNT had detonated just 600m above.

Secondly, how on Earth does anybody know the precise point of impact?

Thirdly, the statement .."when almost everything else was flattened instantly for a radius of two kilometers” is a falsehood, less this 360 degree ‘panoramic’ is a falsehood... Image ...suppose it could be, as there’re plenty of oddities such as the still smoking chimney stack just short of far left :blink:
http://www.nucleardarkness.org/include/ ... amic_2.jpg
lux

Unread post by lux »

Wow -- what a photo!

Makes me wonder -- how could those tree trunks and wooden (I assume) poles still be standing? And, those remaining buildings? What about the intensely hot fireball that we're told these "nukes" produce? It's supposed to be hot enough to fuse sand into glass yet it leaves wooden objects standing?
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Interesting too how we have this 'iconic' image of Hiroshima yet don't have the same psychological 'imprint' of the bomb blast site at Nagasaki.
Skeletal remains of a building to remind us of our own frailty and the power of the [alleged] nuclear bomb I suppose.

Edit: Forgot to put in alleged!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I'm not sure if any of you caught this post at the Reality Shack, but since you're on the subject of Hiroshima, we delved into it pretty deeply here: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... ic=57&st=0

At the time I visited the Hiroshima museum and saw that panoramic picture displayed at the official blast site, I noted it was funny what the author of the picture had written for its caption, something to the effect of: I sincerely hope no image like it has to be created again.

It could have been the translation from Japanese, but something about the phrasing made me think this guy was subtly hinting at the idea that it was unpleasant to knowledgeably forge a propaganda picture that probably took many man-hours to touch-up.

Oh, and apparently there is ongoing controversy (which they keep addressing Deja Vu style in Japanese media) whether or not to keep these 'horrific' dummies that few people are allowed to photograph at the peace museum. Here is an image of the depiction:

Apparently not too far off from the results of an ordinary napalm or firebomb attack. My guess is the controversy has more to do with a two-pronged PsyOp for the official insecurity in their propaganda sculpture and drumming up media reminders about the "controversial" horror of unclear nuclear weapons.

This is indeed what I saw in the museum but the photograph reminds me of unintentionally comedic religious propaganda.

scud

Unread post by scud »

Hoi,

Thank's for the link to Reality Shack of which you're right, I hadn't previously seen. Some excellent reading, particularly from your good-self regarding Ernest Rutherford (Rutherfordium?) on page 3.

Think I shall be spending some spare time looking into the various characters with a bit more depth surrounding this story.
lux

Re: THE NUKE HOAX

Unread post by lux »

The "Three Mile Island Accident," often referred to as "the worst nuclear accident event in US history" occurred on March 28, 1979 and, it is said, "had far-reaching effects on public opinion, especially in the United States."

But, the death toll of this hugely publicized "accident" was zero. So was the injury toll. As noted in the wiki link above, "The nuclear power industry claims that there were no deaths, injuries or adverse health effects from the accident,[20] and a report by Columbia University epidemiologist Maureen Hatch agrees with this finding" though some agencies reported an increase in health issue statistics in areas downwind of Three Mile Island.

Coincidentally,the big-budget Hollywood movie "The China Syndrome" just happened to be released only 12 days before the "accident" and was still playing in theaters at the time. The movie, starring major 1970s movie stars Jane Fonda and Jack Lemmon, is about an accident at a nuclear power facility remarkably similar to the reported Three Mile Island event.

The movie went on to be a big hit and became the 12th top grossing film of that year.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Farcevalue wrote:Well, it's almost unanimous: nuclear weapons soon to go the way of the dodo bird. We can close this little chapter of history and vow to never again resurrect the scourge of nuclear weapons.
Indeed - this chapter of history can now be closed.

I trust that anyone who sets aside some time and patience to read through this NUKE HOAX thread will come to the conclusion that we have all been taken for a ride for the best part of this century - and that it is high time to lay this explosively silly mass deception to rest. Is the multinational nuclear hoax still unclear to anyone? Do you still have any reasons to doubt that all those 'atomic bomb' tests were nothing but crude cinematic fabrications? If so, here is a series of 'firsts' - which purportedly depict past A&H-bomb tests of various nations :

ARE YOU FECKING TERRIFIED YET?

Five atomic cartoons from the past (which virtually the entire world believes to be REAL /AUTHENTIC footage!):

"First Soviet hydrogen bomb test (1953)"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0dUIq8gHgc&NR=1

"First US Atomic Cannon bomb test / Nevada(1953)"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT4mSoZsbzM

"French thermonuclear test"
Image GIFSoup

"First British Nuclear Bomb (1952)" _____________________________"First Chinese H-Bomb (1967)"
ImageImage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOwH55lnA8M ________ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrBikzYiZkA

The major threat we are facing on this planet has NOTHING to do with "nuclear bombs". It has to do with the devastating arrogance of the psychopathic, rogue and power-obsessed goons who have hijacked the fine art of film & photography to use it as a weapon of mass deception. This sorry bunch of low-life individuals keep using their 'magic', Hollywood-honed visual tricks to stage fake terror attacks, fake h-bombs, fake space travels, fake school shootings - and fake popular uprisings which they use as pretexts to invade very real and peaceful sovereign countries. NO nukes are needed to achieve all this - only phony imagery which, most unfortunately, most people still reckon to be real and legit!

As long as the masses will keep falling for this visual trickery, the afore-mentioned goons will keep ripping off the fine inhabitants of this planet. Therefore, there can be no over-estimating the POWER OF IMAGERY and its crucial role in allowing the PTB to keep ruling and regulating our lives. One may rightly wonder: will they get away with this wretched tomfoolery forever and ever? Highly doubtful. I - for one - do not think so.

So let's keep this forum - and our collective efforts - alive and kicking. We may be onto something good ! :P
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

simonshack wrote:
Farcevalue wrote:Well, it's almost unanimous: nuclear weapons soon to go the way of the dodo bird. We can close this little chapter of history and vow to never again resurrect the scourge of nuclear weapons.
Indeed - this chapter of history can now be closed.

I trust that anyone who sets aside some time and patience to read through this NUKE HOAX thread will come to the conclusion that we have all been taken for a ride for the best part of this century - and that it is high time to lay this explosively silly mass deception to rest. Is the multinational nuclear hoax still unclear to anyone? Do you still have any reasons to doubt that all those 'atomic bomb' tests were nothing but crude cinematic fabrications? If so, here is a series of 'firsts' - which purportedly depict past A&H-bomb tests of various nations :

ARE YOU FECKING TERRIFIED YET?
Simon what a brilliant post. As informative as i have read on SC forum. To say that we have been "hoaxed" by this nuclear threat by all major nations of the world seems to be truth. Therefore one can conclude that there is indeed a silent partnership at work between so called enemy's. It would seem to me that we have also been duped into believing Russia has been our enemy all these years. How well i remember the "duck and cover" drills we did in American schools in the 50's, and 60's.
simonshack
Administrator

THE NUKE HOAX - a little historical background

At this point, I feel compelled to add some historical background to the nuke hoax. Since, as we have seen, NONE of the available film clips of "exploding atom bombs" look real - and were all probably crafted in the LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN STUDIOS (see last section of this article) - we need to understand how exactly all of this gigantic hoax played out, what with the many scientists we've heard about working within the "MANHATTAN PROJECT" and so forth.

Here are the primary clowns who took credit for making the "atom bomb". Of course, the very idea of a bomb which obliterates an entire city (civilians and all) is the most insane and immoral thing you could ever imagine. Any person with a sound brain would instantly discard such a thing as a barbaric folly. Yet, the ten guys listed below have all been academically applauded and awarded for their - uh - extraordinary genius and scientific brilliance... in making Tha Bomb "come true"!

So let's see what these 10 universally acclaimed individuals have in common.
What follows are just plain facts - so please do not blame the messenger:

7 OF THEM ARE NOBEL PRIZE RECIPIENTS
Yes, seven of them have been awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics:
EINSTEIN, Niels BOHR, Enrico FERMI, Emilio SEGRE', Arthur Holly COMPTON, Eugene Paul WIGNER, Hans Albrecht BETHE.
http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/lists/all/

8 OF THEM ARE JEWISH

Eight of them are Jewish - but one of the two non-Jews (Enrico Fermi) had a Jewish wife and fled to the USA because of that. This Jewish website actually boasts of this fact: http://www.bje.org.au/learning/people/f ... mbomb.html

... while the other non-Jew, Arthur Compton, was awarded the "Tolerance Award" by the Jewish Education Committee...
"Dr. Arthur H. Compton of the University of Chicago yesterday received the annual award of the Jewish Education Committee for his “effective promotion of justice, amity, understanding and cooperation among the peoples of all creeds in our beloved land and in other lands.” http://www.jta.org/1944/01/11/archive/d ... -committee

ALL OF THEM...

Well, ALL of them eventually turned into staunch campaigners against nuclear proliferation! Can you say "HYPOCRITES"?

Now, do you know that Albert EINSTEIN (a staunch, self-confessed zionist - actually wrote in 1939 a letter to Roosevelt which, in substance, urged the US government to finance the development of the atom bomb - on the (bogus) grounds that Hitler might do it first?

"Einstein's letter to Roosevelt - (Aug2, 1939)":
Argonne National Laboratory: http://www.ne.anl.gov/About/legacy/unisci.shtml

ENRICO FERMI (the "father of the atomic bomb") - and his "Chicago Pile"

But let's have a look now at the world-famous (and Italian science icon) Enrico Fermi. To be sure, Fermi is credited with the very first nuclear chain reaction. Let's check out what few images we have of his Chicago Pile which he himself described as "a crude pile of black bricks and wooden timbers." Incidentally, the word “Chicago” sounds exactly like the Italian words “ci cago”, which means “I poop on it”. So perhaps the choice of name for the “Chicago pile” is just a pathetic joke à la Mel Brooks, a silly wordplay meant to provoke hilarity among the insiders of the hoax: “I poop on the pile of shit”.

Here is a cute drawing of the CHICAGO PILE - courtesy of Wikipedia:

Does the above contraption look like a nuclear reactor - or more like something like this?
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teatro_di_figura

And here's a short film clip - as offered by "Trinity and Beyond: The Atomic Bomb Movie" (1995) by Peter Kuran:ImageImage
Trinity and Beyond: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... adE#t=225s
WHAT exactly is Mr. Fermi up to? Splitting atoms? Really? Or does this clip look more like some old Hollywood propaganda flick? In any case, we mere mortals do not understand what he is up to - and all we have are cryptic accounts about the "Chicago Pile" experiment.

Here's how Fermi's bold experiment is described on Wikipedia:
First nuclear chain reaction

"On 2 December 1942, CP-1 was ready for a demonstration. Before a group of dignitaries, George Weil worked the final control rod while Fermi carefully monitored the neutron activity. The pile "went critical" (reached a self-sustaining reaction) at 15:25. Fermi shut it down 28 minutes later.

After the chain reaction was observed, Arthur Compton, head of the Metallurgical Laboratory, notified James Conant, chairman of the National Defense Research Committee, by telephone. The conversation was in an impromptu code:

Compton: The Italian navigator has landed in the New World.
Conant: How were the natives?
Compton: Very friendly.

Unlike most reactors that have been built since, CP-1 had no radiation shielding and no cooling system of any kind. Fermi had convinced Arthur Compton that his calculations were reliable enough to rule out a runaway chain reaction or an explosion. But, as the official historians of the Atomic Energy Commission later noted, the "gamble" remained in conducting "a possibly catastrophic experiment in one of the most densely populated areas of the nation!"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Pile-1
Good Heavens! It seems Enrico Fermi was playing - rather foolishly - with fire! What a bold boy he was!
The problem is, all these experiments by Enrico Fermi were eventually nullified - at the last minute - by his Italian/Jewish pupil Emilio Segrè who allegedly found out - in April 1944 - that Fermi's proposed atom bomb would not work:
He [Emilio Segrè] found in April 1944 that Thin Man, the proposed plutonium "gun-type" bomb, would not work (because of the presence of Pu-240 impurities), and priority was given to Fat Man, the plutonium "implosion" bomb.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilio_G._Segr%C3%A8
Wow - so around April 1944, the whole atom bomb theory - and its very feasibility - was still being questioned and up in the air! Back to the drawing board, guys! Hurry up! We need to get this thing to work by next year!

Indeed, we are told that the first ever atom bomb test, the TRINITY test (July 16, 1945) was carried out successfully - only 21 DAYS BEFORE HIROSHIMA (August 6, 1945)! That's right, folks: we are supposed to believe that the bomb technology which barbecued Hiroshima and Nagasaki was tested only three weeks before its ...uh...'practical' usage.
Woah, those were the days of technological efficiency ! :P

*******************************************************************************************************

A look at the LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN STUDIOS:
http://www.atomcentral.com/hollywood-se ... rettyPhoto

The many available film clips of exploding atom bombs were - most likely - all produced in this secret film studio which remained secret until the 1990's. What little has been revealed about it - is that it "processed the atom bomb footage". We are therefore asked to believe that they just "processed real footage captured by real cameramen" in that studio.

More likely, this is where they MANUFACTURED all their phony "A-bomb-test" animations.
Here's a 'priceless' "NUKE BOMB TEST" Art Gallery which I'm sure you'll enjoy! http://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2011/0 ... qus_thread

"Located in the hills of Hollywood, California, this secret film studio produced as many films as those of the Hollywood majors, yet most of those films were of a highly classified nature and unseen by all but a few. The mission of Lookout Mountain, also known as the 1352d Motion Picture Squadron under the command of the Air Force, was "to provide in-service production of Classified motion picture and still photographs for the Department of Defense and the Atomic Energy Commission (now the Dept. of Energy) between 1947 and 1969 when the studio was deactivated."

From Dave McGowan's "Inside the Laurel Canyon" series:
"What would become known as Lookout Mountain Laboratory was originally envisioned as an air defense center. Built in 1941 and nestled in two-and-a-half secluded acres off what is now Wonderland Park Avenue, the installation was hidden from view and surrounded by an electrified fence. By 1947, the facility featured a fully operational movie studio. In fact, it is claimed that it was perhaps the world’s only completely self-contained movie studio. With 100,000 square feet of floor space, the covert studio included sound stages, screening rooms, film processing labs, editing facilities, an animation department, and seventeen climate-controlled film vaults. It also had underground parking, a helicopter pad and a bomb shelter.

Over its lifetime, the studio produced some 19,000 classified motion pictures – more than all the Hollywood studios combined (which I guess makes Laurel Canyon the real ‘motion picture capital of the world’). Officially, the facility was run by the U.S. Air Force and did nothing more nefarious than process AEC footage of atomic and nuclear bomb tests. The studio, however, was clearly equipped to do far more than just process film. There are indications that Lookout Mountain Laboratory had an advanced research and development department that was on the cutting edge of new film technologies. Such technological advances as 3-D effects were apparently first developed at the Laurel Canyon site. And Hollywood luminaries like John Ford, Jimmy Stewart, Howard Hawks, Ronald Reagan, Bing Crosby, Walt Disney and Marilyn Monroe were given clearance to work at the facility on undisclosed projects. There is no indication that any of them ever spoke of their work at the clandestine studio.

The facility retained as many as 250 producers, directors, technicians, editors, animators, etc., both civilian and military, all with top security clearances – and all reporting to work in a secluded corner of Laurel Canyon. Accounts vary as to when the facility ceased operations. Some claim it was in 1969, while others say the installation remained in operation longer. In any event, by all accounts the secret bunker had been up and running for more than twenty years before Laurel Canyon’s rebellious teen years, and it remained operational for the most turbulent of those years.

The existence of the facility remained unknown to the general public until the early 1990s, though it had long been rumored that the CIA operated a secret movie studio somewhere in or near Hollywood. Filmmaker Peter Kuran was the first to learn of its existence, through classified documents he obtained while researching his 1995 documentary, “Trinity and Beyond.” And yet even today, some 15 years after its public disclosure, one would have trouble finding even a single mention of this secret military/intelligence facility anywhere in the ‘conspiracy’ literature."
THE ATOMIC FILMMAKERS: (a silly film about the supposed heroes who "risked their lives filming the A-bomb tests").
http://www.atomcentral.com/atomic-filmmakers.aspx

BERLYN BRIXNER: "the head photographer for the Trinity test, the first detonation of a nuclear weapon in July 1945."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlyn_Brixner

Today, Wikipedia says:
"The Federation of American Scientists estimates there are more than 17,000 nuclear warheads in the world as of 2012, with around 4,300 of them considered "operational", ready for use."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon

The nuke bombs are most probably non-existent. A stinking blob of hot air. An effective fear-mongering bluff which, to this day, is being used to control the masses. The old hoax evidently still works - and very nicely indeed. This is hoping that our efforts at this forum may relieve you of the nightmarish and anguishing nuclear feary-tales that we keep getting bombarded with on a daily basis - via the mainstream media.

For more insights into the Nuke Hoax, please go to: NUKE LIES - a now frozen forum curated by "Rerevisionist" (whom we are fortunate to have as a Cluesforum member). Here's an interview with Rerevisionist on the excellent Abirato radio show.
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ Great post, Simon!

(recently found on web somewhere)
totalrecall

Unread post by totalrecall »

Excellent. That caption was exactly what I thought when I heard the bullshit. But we all know it is ALL theatrical bullshit anyway.
"Next, you may wish to thank this forum and yours truly for relieving you of those nightmarish and anguishing feary-tales that we keep getting bombarded with on a daily basis - via the mainstream media."
Yes, but above all we must all thank a French Canadian man nicknamed "Cactus" or "Alexis111" (DI forum) from the now defunct liberty forum who was the first person to touch on this subject in 2004 and blew our frigging minds!

Despite his aggressive posting, he is a calm guy to talk to via email. The nuke hoax was his personal hobby for years and he collected evidence pre-internet only to launch it on us in 2004.

It took me months to years to fully absorb the impact. Now, I am on a roll firmly downhill to hoaxville.

So much bullshit, so little time!
simonshack
Administrator

totalrecall wrote:
Yes, but above all we must all thank a French Canadian man nicknamed "Cactus" or "Alexis111" (DI forum) from the now defunct liberty forum who was the first person to touch on this subject in 2004 and blew our frigging minds!
Absolutely. I actually meant to mention the pioneering work of "Cactus" or "Alexis111" or "cactusneedle"/aka Roger DesJardins (?) in my above post. Let me make up for this slip right away. To be sure, I do not claim by any means to have unearthed the nuke hoax all by myself ! - as my above link to NUKE LIES should have made clear.

Here's a great old post by Cactus (on a now defunct website) which I have only edited/arranged (without changing a word) for readability. It is, basically, Cactus's comments on Einstein's letter to Roosevelt and assorted, related matters. Enjoy !

"Cactus's" comments on Libertyforum.org:
cactus wrote:- October 1, 2004

Thanks for the information Fred25. That Einstein fellow is pretty awesome eh? Convincing presidents of the viability of atomic weapons with letters that he SCALED DOWN from the original. Must be nice to have all that fame. Media has a lot to do with making or breaking fame. Einstein and Rife Sr. were both tribally designed to condition the mark before the scam. A scam so serious, they would have incited a second Pearl Harbor-type massacre to get the ball rolling. That is, if the American public failed to get the message after the first attack. Two Pearl Harbors in a row if necessary. They could not afford to fail. Zillions of dollars and the fear boogey man...think about it.

I have put some comments on the letter found at the link you provided Fred25. I welcome your comments and ideas on this subject. Please be advised that Jews are NOT a restricted subject in the thread. They are part of the story, probably the engineers behind this hoax, so expect to see them spread right across this expose.

Einstein to Roosevelt, August 2, 1939

Quote:In the summer of 1939, six months after the discovery of uranium fission, American newspapers and magazines openly discussed the prospect of atomic energy. However, most American physicists doubted that atomic energy or atomic bombs were realistic possibilities. No official U.S. atomic energy project existed.
Ah, how refreshing to read about realistic scientists that understand the physical constraints of putting the math into practice.

Quote:Leo Szilard was profoundly disturbed by the lack of American action.
Leo Szilard was profoundly disturbed by the physical contraints of putting the math into practice, like all other serious scientists at the time and since.

Quote:If atomic bombs were possible, as he believed they were, Nazi Germany might gain an unbeatable lead in developing them.
I guess no one told him that Hitler would rather not have them (the bombs). But then again, Hitler was not calling the shots.

Quote:It was especially troubling that Germany had stopped the sale of uranium ore from occupied Czechoslovakia.
Why is THAT troubling?

Quote:Unable to find official support, and unable to convince Enrico Fermi of the need to continue experiments, Szilard turned to his old friend Albert Einstein.
Why did he not turn to his old friend Einstein in the first place?

Quote:Einstein was enjoying a sailing vacation in Peconic on the northern tip of Long Island, New York. On or about July 12, Szilard and fellow Hungarian physicist Eugene Wigner made the short drive from Manhattan in Wigner's car. Einstein, true to his simple tastes, greeted his visitors wearing an undershirt and rumpled, rolled-up pants. He showed them to his cabin's large, screened-in porch.
Nice Jewish get together.

Quote:Szilard explained the state of international research on uranium and the evidence that a bomb might be possible.
He failed to explain why all his distinguished collegues in the scientific fields thought it improbable.

Quote:Given the seriousness of the situation, Szilard's request was quite modest.
Given there was no SITUATION to speak of, the request was quite absurd.

Quote:He asked if Einstein would warn the Belgian Queen Mother, whom he knew, to prevent the large stockpile of uranium ore in the Belgian Congo from falling into Nazi hands.
No matter who's hands the ore fell into it did not matter. Why is this fellow not preoccupied that the MATH proving it can be done NOT fall into NAZIS hands? Remember that we are talking about something that was nowhere near field testing at that time. I would say that Szilard was giving a new dimension to the notion of wishful thinking.

Quote:Einstein agreed to the idea, but he preferred to write to another friend, the Belgian ambassador. Einstein dictated a letter in German, which Wigner took down.

Lots of friendly people. Hard to conspire with total strangers. Note how all the players are tightly connected.

Quote:Within days, however, the plan became much more far-reaching when Szilard discussed the matter with economist Alexander Sachs. Sachs, who was an unofficial adviser to President Franklin Roosevelt, urged that Einstein should write directly to the President. If Einstein wrote such a letter, Sachs promised to deliver it to the President personally.
With a hoax of this magnitude one is not surprised to note the direct involvement of economists that are friendly with presidents.

Quote:If they could gain the ear of the President, the Belgian uranium ore became a minor issue.
In other words, if the United States could help them pull off the hoax they would no longer need the stupid Belgian ore story to get the president's attention. Filthy manipulators with profit in mind and no remorse about killing to get what they want..

Quote:Szilard produced a four-page draft letter, which he mailed to Einstein on July 19. By telephone, Einstein asked to discuss it with Szilard in person.
Einstein probably wanted to know how to convince the president that the thing actually works. I wonder why they all express themselves as if everone will believe them on their word that these dumbass rackets of extortion really will work? Where does everyone get the faith and trust that these con artists are not just attempting to fleece the American public of zillions of dollars? Those presidents were truly stupid to let these con men sting them like that. Unless they are in it too, which I doubt. It's easier if the mark is unaware of the scam, looks more natural that way. Still, little is said about the so-called compelling arguments that would make a president, a nation, believe that the skunks were on to anything else but profit, LOL.

Quote:In the last days of July, Szilard returned to Einstein's vacation cabin. Because Wigner was out of town, Hungarian physicist Edward Teller acted as Szilard's chauffeur. Einstein again greeted his guests informally, wearing old clothes and slippers. He served them tea on the shady porch while they discussed the new approach.
Sounds pretty cozy. These guys really lived high-off-the-hog.

Quote:Einstein was willing to write to the President.
Dear Mr. President, us Jews have a big bomb in the works and we need zillions of dollars to start building them. Trust us it will work, LOL.

Quote:As a life-long pacifist, he opposed the making of weapons, but he could not allow the Nazis sole possession of such destructive power.

Yeah right, give it to the genocidal skunks that wiped the American Indian off the map with the greatest prejudice instead. Real smart Weizenheimer. Back to the blackboard for you Mr. Trustmeimajew.

Quote:His only objection was that Szilard's letter was long and somewhat awkward.

I'm sure Rudolf Hess said the very same thing about Hitler's Mein Kampf before he passed it through the lebensraum filters.

Quote:He preferred a shorter message stressing the main points. Einstein dictated a short draft in German which Szilard took down.

You would think that a man would want to ADD to a letter trying to convince a president of a nation of the viability of the so-called a bomb. The more I hear about the great reverence given to every word spouting from Einstein's mouth or pouring from his pen I get the feeling he was groomed to be the man to deliver this hoax to a future president for approval.

A lot of what Einstein has said and done has been revised when not entirely debunked. Take Royal Raymond Rife for instance, the Jews made him appear like a genius in the field of optics and long after his death you find his son Rife Jr. designing the so-called special camera lenses for the photograph equipment that would record the historical bomb blasts and tests. Why would people think Rife Jr. was any good at this type of work if it were not for the celebrity created to make his father appear brilliant? Rife Jr. was used as a cover for the PHOTOSHOP-TYPE effects that would be necessary to promulgate the hoax. Einstein was preconditioned this way too I suspect.

Quote:Over the next few days, Szilard translated Einstein's dictation, going through draft after draft. In the end, he prepared both a short and a long version.
One for public consumption, one for the president.

Quote:On August 2, he mailed them to Einstein. Einstein returned both versions signed, but he expressed a preference for the longer version. This was the version, dated August 2, that Szilard gave to Sachs for delivery to the President.

The physicist gives the plans for a revolutionary new TOP-SECRET super weapon to an economist to give to the president. No kidding!

Quote:Einstein's letter did not reach the President quickly, however, nor did it have much effect.

It had to be cleared by Hollywood first. [ :lol: - lol - simon shack ]

Quote:On September 1, 1939, Germany invaded Poland and World War II began. Sachs finally met with the President on October 11 and presented Einstein's letter. The President appointed a "Uranium Committee," but it approved only $6,000 to buy graphite and uranium for experiments Szilard proposed.

The president is creating a "Uranium Committee" without having seen the slightest evidence that this new bomb is anything more than wishful thinking. Here is a letter said to contain information detailing the atom bomb so clearly that a president can understand that it works yet the letter floats around casually, no one worrying that Hitler might have a spy intercept the information and be sufficiently satisfied by the contents of the letter to initiate his own project with this revolutionary device. The whole story wreaks of skunk.

Quote:For the next two years, official skepticism continued to stall U.S. research efforts. A large-scale U.S. atomic project did not begin until December 6, 1941, one day before the bombing of Pearl Harbor. It became the "Manhattan" Project in August 1942.

That is what Pearl Harbor was in essence, a vehicle to get the hoax in motion and hide the scam behind the usual smokescreen of genocide masquerading as war. The A Bomb is a hoax folks.

http://web.archive.org/web/200511281231 ... 1&part=all
Yes. The A Bomb is a hoax, folks. Let us spread the word - now. Better late than never! <_<

ps: I would be happy to see Cactus joining our forum. If you read this, Cactus, please contact me by e-mail at [email protected]
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote: *******************************************************************************************************

THE LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN STUDIOS:
http://www.atomcentral.com/hollywood-se ... rettyPhoto

The many available film clips of exploding atom bombs were - most likely - all produced in this secret film studio which remained secret until the 1990's. What little has been revealed about it - is that it "processed the atom bomb footage". We are therefore asked to believe that they just "processed real footage captured by real cameramen" in that studio.

Far more likely, they MANUFACTURED all of those phony atom bomb film clips in the LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN STUDIOS!

"Located in the hills of Hollywood, California, this secret film studio produced as many films as those of the Hollywood majors, yet most of those films were of a highly classified nature and unseen by all but a few. The mission of Lookout Mountain, also known as the 1352d Motion Picture Squadron under the command of the Air Force, was "to provide in-service production of Classified motion picture and still photographs for the Department of Defense and the Atomic Energy Commission (now the Dept. of Energy) between 1947 and 1969 when the studio was deactivated."
There's more on the Lookout Mountain film studio in Dave MacGowan's awesome Laurel Canyon series.

http://davesweb.cnchost.com/
hoi.polloi

Quote:Given the seriousness of the situation, Szilard's request was quite modest.
Given there was no SITUATION to speak of, the request was quite absurd.
This article gives excellent insight into the gang. Several observations ring true for me:

The quote above points out the gang's need to constantly emphasize and imagine enormous dramas that nobody else is aware of. The destruction of all life on Earth, invasions from beyond, terrible magnificent magic powers, sly terrorists that slip by everyone, et cetera. Continuing Dcopymope's observation of its religious proportions, it is primarily a religion of exaggerating our natural world to terrible threats that only they can humbly suggest they save us from. Ubermensh.

The participants are willing to both manipulate one another and be manipulated by one another in the most crass ways as long as it maintains the incestuousness of the affair. There always seem to be the worst examples of exploiting good human character within these circles, and some ringleader(s) turning that into a weapon, and then even exploiting their puppets' legacy after death.
hoi.polloi

I just want to re-highlight the multiple questions and points raised throughout this thread and request that people wishing to fully understand the concept please read through all the material. It's a scant 22 pages and it could lift a heavy fear from your shoulders about these doubtful weapons. Simon's latest post is an excellent 'end-cap' to the postulation that nuclear weapons as we've known them have not - and will not ever - exist.
Compton: The Italian navigator has landed in the New World.
Conant: How were the natives?
Compton: Very friendly.
Sounds like a very loosely disguised reference to the power of mafia politics gaining another foothold in our corrupted government.