Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Makkonen

Re: Boston Marathon - alleged "terror attack" - April 15, 20

Unread post by Makkonen »

nonhocapito wrote:The usual absurdity.

Parents of a person so brutally murdered throw themselves at the cameras to discuss their feelings.
Not even one day after the events.
This seems to be the very fundamental modus operandi in these psy-ops. People must be disturbingly adept or susceptible to throw critical thinking out of the window if an event or "event" just allows them to indulge in some pathos (I'm talking about the consumers of the so-called news media). No doubt these ops tap into that narcissistic and/or self-indulgent ego process, where basking in emotions (of whatever kind) gives (enough) meaning, even if just temporarily, to one's own life. Life as vicariously lived-through farcical Hollywood drama. Does this not mock the potential of the human mind? Yes, of course it does. That's one of the important functions of these ops: to get everyone involved with (almost) lunatic abandon. To encourage throwing away a calm and healthy, rational nonchalance about the media and even life in general. It's dumbing down par excellence.
upstream

Unread post by upstream »

nonhocapito wrote:
anonjedi2 wrote:In this photo, we can see the second floor of the Lens Crafters building also has the glass blown outwards, indicating that the blast came from inside. But if that's the case, how are the plastic blinds still standing with no disturbance whatsoever? Would the blast be strong enough to destroy glass and not cheap, flimsy plastic blinds?
Once again, look at the maps I posted earlier with the locations of the explosions. LensCrafters is in between them and not in front, so it is not so incredible if the glass appears to be outside. The bomb did NOT go off in front of those windows. Maybe the shock wave, hitting sideways, could cause the glass to explode like that. I wouldn't know.
My understanding of glass forensics is that MOST glass should be inside the building if the force came from the outside. Judging from the photos it appears that the VAST MAJORITY of the glass is on the outside, which is very questionable. Even if the force hit "sideways", it still hit from the outside of the building so more force would be pushing into the building.

Hopefully someone with glass forensic expertise involving explosions can comment on this situation.

It's quite dubious to me that the only broken windows in the area happens to be right behind most of the "victims" in the area, even though the blast did not occur in front of that building, apparently. If someone has images of other broken windows from that area, please post.

It's plausible to me that "the crafters" were inside the building and broke through during the "explosion" to assume positions while the convenient SMOKE SCREEN (just like 9/11) of the "bomb" covered the area. The secondary explosion was used to divert attention while the actors moved in.

This, of course, is assuming the images were live shots of an actual event and not some previously recorded images/cgi masquerading as actual on-ground real-time footage.
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

anonjedi2 wrote:In this photo, we can see the second floor of the Lens Crafters building also has the glass blown outwards, indicating that the blast came from inside. But if that's the case, how are the plastic blinds still standing with no disturbance whatsoever? Would the blast be strong enough to destroy glass and not cheap, flimsy plastic blinds?

In the next photo, we can see even the third level has the windows blown out. What's going on here?

This is how powerful the blast was. :rolleyes:

Bruce Mendelsohn, 44, was in an office above the finish line, celebrating the successful marathon of his brother, an assistant U.S. Attorney in Newark, when the blast threw him off the couch, he said.

Taken from http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/0 ... s_sta.html

Now it's getting really comical. :lol:
Blingy

Unread post by Blingy »

and the only flag left standing is.....................*sigh*
gnosismoses

Unread post by gnosismoses »

mnew9 wrote:
Credited to: AP Photo/Elise AmendolaSource: startribune.comHigh Rez: Image

It looks like these windows were blown out by relatively small charges placed on the inside of the window panes. There is very little glass inside the building. It's hard to believe that the vinyl vertical blinds are still in place. No burned material or charring is visible.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Well done on the title! Does it warrant being moved to the Fake Terror thread also?

We can speculate on and fill the pages of this forum with images but we need something more solid.

Someone in the Boston area who can help?

Could they find out which hospital the legless "victims" were taken, and try to obtain a visit?

Have the legless ones, been named? Shouldn't be difficult.

Who is being blamed in the US media?
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Prophetic, or....pixelated?
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1317909
Martin Richard, 8-year-old killed in Boston Marathon, made demand for 'peace' after Trayvon Martin shooting
Martin Richard, seen in this Facebook photo taken at a classroom event after the shooting of Trayvon Martin, was killed in the Boston Marathon terror attack.

There's now a face on Monday’s terror attack at the Boston Marathon: A devastating photo of a now-dead 8-year-old boy holding a poster calling for an end to violence.

“No more hurting people. Peace,” is the message held by Martin Richard in his classroom last April — part of a lesson on the shooting of Trayvon Martin, according to a Facebook post by Martin’s teacher, Rachel Moo.
The ELA on the school picture is worrying...or potentially-so, I'm unure as to the full significance of the pixel interpretation http://www.fotoforensics.com/analysis.p ... bc85.39879
sharing

Unread post by sharing »

The icing on the cake :rolleyes: :
The Boston Marathon's Final Mile Was Dedicated to Newtown Victims
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national ... ims/64250/
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

sharing wrote:The icing on the cake :rolleyes: :
:o The audacity of these people! It's a total farce!
Update, 4:07 p.m. Eastern: Newtown families were reportedly seated in the VIP section right by where the explosions went off. There's no word whether they are among the 23 injured and two dead from the explosions.
There's no 'face-palm' smiley face-palmy enough.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

ninetynine wrote:the tearing down of barricades and scattering of flags:

flags up:

people decide to push barricade and flags down:

flags down

flags scattered:

source: Image

"I was at my office overlooking the boston marathon which is half a block from the finish line when the explosion went off while watching which was a shock.. I ran to grab my camera hoping to catch any leads but here is what i have. Please share if you feel these might lead to what occurred especially the before shots of that area of the 1st bombing.

My observation is that the explosion was in front of the "candy store" or "marathon palace" in a trashcan or something on the far side of the sidewalk near the fence that exploded. Big blast of fire, and smoke, but it all vanished so fast and not much left to see minus lots of shattered glass.

This is a sad day for such a great event. I was amazed how fast the medics and nearby citizens took action to run into the smoke, rip off their shirts to help the wounded.

Please share, post, link this set if you feel these photos might aid in figuring out this tragic event.... especially in the "Before photos" which show lots of faces and perhaps clues.

UPDATES: interesting reads about the photos:
- reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/boston/comments/1cf5wp/ 2013_boston_marat...

- If you are looking at the exif data, i realized my am and pm were flipped on new camera but times are accurate otherwise.

- FBI, Police already have these photos. thanks for info to send them."
Shock and Awe: I believe that the "blast" was mainly extremely loud (they wanted it to be heard from far and wide) and a lot of smoke. Can windows be broken by extremely loud noise alone?

Great find, ninety-nine! These photos by Bruce Mendelsohn are the best evidence that this was a staged event that I have seen so far. Not coincidentally, they are also among the very few photos I have seen that are NOT attributed to someone connected to the media.

In fact the first (flags up) picture had to have been taken less than 2 minutes after the "blast". SIlva's video clearly shows the barricades and flag being removed two minutes in. In the foreground it is plain and obvious that there is an area that was cleared in advance of any spectators. There are no injured parties, blood, glass, etc. in this area to the south of the "smoke bomb".

In Bruce's second shot we see, (just as in Silva,s video) officials tearing down the barricades. In my opinion they are doing this to ensure that no unauthorized random citizen can get close enough to take any photos of the damage site This area was carefully restricted as this is where the actors who were chosen to play the injured parties were being staged. (Somehow, Tlumaski, and one other photographer were "granted access" ) Those two are probablt the source of ALL the photos depicting any injured parties.

The third photo in Bruce's 4 shot sequence labelled "flags down" clearly shows an officer preventing a bystander with a cell phone camera from getting too close.

In the final photo, labelled "flags scattered" you can see how the stands across from the staged scene are practically empty. In the time it took for the smoke to clear they managed to get rid of anyone in a position to photograph the scene.There are but a handful of stragglers and just as many yellow jacketed officials doing their best to get them to clear the area. This is the only area where someone may have been able to capture the staged scene of the acting injured. It is also quite obvious that the officials , most of whom look like policemen, have made a human wall and are doing their best to prevent anyone from getting too close to the staged scene.

Having been less than a few moments after the blast it is insane to believe that this is a natural reaction to an unexpected "bomb". The scene is the exact OPPOSITE of pandemonium, which one would expect to see. It is impossible to even imagine a faster and better prepared , well -organized coordinated clearing of pedestrians from a bomb scene in which there was supposedly fatalities, dozens of limbs blown off, and more than a hundred injured parties. Where are the friends and family memories of all the injured children and adults?

Somehow the press has managed to find "dozens of witnesses" that saw lots of injured people with their limbs blown off, but as Bruce,s pictures show,within moments of the blast there were no witnesses allowed to get anywhere near the staged scene of fake blood and injured actors.

I am still waiting to see even one photo from a spectators cell phone camera showing anyone injured or any taken anywhere near the staging area.

There can be absolutely no doubt that this was a staged media event made to "shock and awe" the public. The scary part is that the majority of the public believe that it was a real attack.

regards,

Steve O.
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Has this site about false flags been mentioned?
http://dailyunconstitutional.com/tag/unconstitutional/
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

hoi.polloi wrote:
sharing wrote:The icing on the cake :rolleyes: :
:o The audacity of these people! It's a total farce!
Update, 4:07 p.m. Eastern: Newtown families were reportedly seated in the VIP section right by where the explosions went off. There's no word whether they are among the 23 injured and two dead from the explosions.
There's no 'face-palm' smiley face-palmy enough.
Image Image Image

herrnimrod

Unread post by herrnimrod »

In this gif you see Silva filming the runners and then the blast with his handheld camera. After a few seconds you see him put the camera in his pocket and run towards the blast area.

So...who filmed THIS video? :blink: It's credited to Silva.

Original source videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVU7rQ6wUcE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=046MuD1pYJg
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

If limbs were blown off, would there not be pictures of scattered disembodied arms or legs -- chunks of human flesh? Or would these simply disintegrate into minute particles by the blast and become invisible? Where are the blown off knees and feet of the legless man in the wheel chair?
gnosismoses

Re: Alleged explosions at Boston Marathon - April 15, 2013

Unread post by gnosismoses »

birdman2 wrote:In response to this earlier post of Simon's:

Both pictures are credited to "JOHN TLUMACKI / AP PHOTO / THE BOSTON GLOBE".

I can't see any opportunity for this picture:
Here is a picture taken at almost exactly the same time:

Credited to: AP Photo/David L. RyanSource: msn.comHigh Rez:Download Image

Above seems to be a a picture taken at nearly exactly the same time as the one you post Birdman2. It is taken from a position much further back and higher up. It is credited to photographer David L. Ryan.

The Israeli flag is not visible at all in this pic. Check the high rez link... You can see the barest sliver of it. Shouldn't it be more visible from a high vantage point like that?

The yellow arrow points to apparently the photographer that took the previous pic. But is that Boston Globe staff photographer John Tlumacki? I don't mean to be insulting but it looks like a female body-type to me. Is this guy really that pear-shaped? Here is a link to a video of the guy. I think the photog we are seeing is not him.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WWznSRU5ug

“It was just too surreal a scene... I mean Hollywood... I mean it was just Crazy just to see that destruction. um... I hope... I don't think the Boston Marathon will ever be the same. I think that's gonna be the reality of the race.”
- Boston Globe staff photographer John Tlumacki

Was the photo staged or doctored?

From: http://www.capitalnewyork.com/article/m ... on-bombing
The daily news just got busted for doctoring one of Tlumacki's photos. Of course, "Photographers and editors are so embarrassed and saddened by this" <_< Right.
Last edited by gnosismoses on Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.