Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Unleashed

Re: Boston Marathon - alleged "terror attack" - April 15, 20

Unread post by Unleashed »

I was listening to the radio earlier and heard the proposition of the whole deal with cellphone service
being taken down before, during and after was allegedly to tell the public they were "limiting"
cellphones to keep any further bombs from being electronically detonated.

But, more likely, this is to set a precedence to prohibit cellphones from events so that all photos
and videos will be limited to "the media", to keep any contradictory images from showing up and
causing embarrasment to them. There is a big brouhaha going on at Yahoo concerning fake
photos by The NY Daily News, as if it were the only one.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Vicsim "Ligzi Liu"

Blue lines on white background & fake analog effect...

From http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/3 ... -1.1318839
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hey guys,

I'll see if I can find a link to the radio show, but on LBC radio here in London on Tuesday, an 'expert' on explosives was a brief guest, stating from the footage, he believed it was nitroglycerin (no mention of a pressure cooker, etc). Now today (18/04/13) - the news is packed with the Texas fertilizer plant explosion (near Waco of course).

just a thought, but d'you think this is a clamp-down on fertilizer / ammonia farming chemicals / farming in general in someway ? (as well as other agendas naturally.

Cheers,
Pug
Jazza

Unread post by Jazza »

scud wrote:'What the hell was that bang? And...and what's with that huge column of smoke?'

'Hey. Nothing to worry about, let's just keep going towar....Dang, there's another one'..

http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/stories/ ... tions.html

Looks quite powerful, yet when we see the supposed aftermath, I guess nothing more than a minute or so after the event...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... court.html

..you'd have to ask yourself why it is that the US army hasn't considered retro-fitting standard mailboxes to their main battle tanks. And credit where credit's due; to the staff of the 'Forum' cafe in re-arranging their high chairs with such incredible efficiency.
The top photo is the give away, with another case of photos not in sync with each other or the narrative.

The explosion is clearly happening in front of the starbucks and not the Forum cafe (see the parking signs and trees, as well as the fact that you can see the black Forum building beside the yellow building with blue awnings). Yet, everything I have read so far says the bomb happened out the front of the Forum building. The fence rapped around the box suggest that as well. The explosion is clearly happening further down the street.
scud

Unread post by scud »

Thanks for pointing that out Jazza, spectacularly obvious now that it's morning coffee time <_< Well, Starbuck's glaziers are as efficient as 'Forum's' waiters it seems. :lol:
nonhocapito

So these two previously posted pictures appear to be taken at the same instant.

And I mean the very same instant. The apparent differences are only due to the angular distortion of the one below.
This must be photoshop/virtual reality work, no way around it.
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

nonhocapito wrote:So these two previously posted pictures appear to be taken at the same instant.

And I mean the very same instant. The apparent differences are only due to the angular distortion of the one below.
Considering our frame of reference for the physical location of the photographer provided by the first image, could even the most advanced wide-angle lens, used from that position, possibly provide the perspective shown in the second image?
nonhocapito

I, Gestalta wrote:Considering our frame of reference for the physical location of the photographer provided by the first image, could even the most advanced wide-angle lens, used from that position, possibly provide the perspective shown in the second image?
I think the distortion is theoretically possible because in the above picture the distances are compressed by the zoom lens while they are expanded in the one below by the wide lens.

Yet: notice how the foreground couple of superheroes scrambling into action looks exactly identical, with almost no changes in perspective and proportions despite the remarkable differences in point of views.

Maat

Unread post by Maat »

nonhocapito wrote:So these two previously posted pictures appear to be taken at the same instant.

No doubt about that, Nonho! There is no way possible in reality for such synchronized shots to be taken — quite apart from the ridiculous cartoon poses. :rolleyes:

On the subject of Reality vs Fantasy:

Following up on the "Jeff Bauman Jr" fairytale (http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2383090), as I already understood that severing any main artery (Carotid, Aortic or Femoral) is fatal without instant intervention, I wanted to confirm exactly how long it takes for the body to exsanguinate from such an injury.

Per: http://www.speeroptech.com/resources/Ao ... _paper.pdf
Prior studies conducted by the military indicate that exsanguination can occur in as little as 45 seconds after gunshot
wounds to the CFA [Common Femoral Artery], including partial transections of the vessel.8
And:
Source: http://www.medicalsci.eu/files/tccc_dor ... a_2005.pdf

So, despite images (taken by some inhuman "photographer"?) depicting a dismembered person with only seconds to live without immediate tourniquet applications, we are expected to believe that "Jeff Bauman Jr" with supposedly both femoral & tibial arteries severed, not only survived but was still conscious! :wacko:
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

nonhocapito wrote:
I, Gestalta wrote:Considering our frame of reference for the physical location of the photographer provided by the first image, could even the most advanced wide-angle lens, used from that position, possibly provide the perspective shown in the second image?
I think the distortion is theoretically possible because in the above picture the distances are compressed by the zoom lens while they are expanded in the one below by the wide lens.

Yet: notice how the foreground couple of superheroes scrambling into action looks exactly identical, with no changes in perspective and proportions despite the remarkable differences in point of views.
Yes, precisely---the top-most image is an attempt at replicating true perspective distortion by muddying up the two heroes. The rest of the changes in depth of field look pretty darn convincing, but those two?

There are several additional issues with these images which I've been marinating on for the past few minutes, and I'd like to get another opinion:

I've highlighted three objects which, to me, appear as though they were intended to realistically/spatially correspond between the two images.

If those objects were indeed intended to be interchangeable, how on earth could that perspective possibly have been achieved!?

Lastly, another issue I have with the image is with this peculiar white spot on the right-most officer's leg and/or the right-most marathon official's arm. I couldn't find a version of the image with a higher resolution via google image search, so perhaps it is a matter of some pixels getting garbled during compression.

The portion of the image I am referring to resides within the center of the highlighted area.

Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

This video showcases a potential scenario for the images of Boston casualties with limbs missing.

The smoke bombs used in the video show a similar type of smoke and loud bang, without a shock wave, that appears to take place after the blast nearest to the finish line.

Link to the original HD video:

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/05/us/am ... t-training

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaWF5JzPKyI
birdman2

Unread post by birdman2 »

I, Gestalta - I agree with the problems you've identified in the supercops pictures in your post above. And everyone else's comments about them too (thank-you for making that gif anonjedi2!). I'd like to also demonstrate the following (and I understand we've well and truly established these are fake pictures).

Follow the White Line
(bottom left of each picture, and also mentioned in previous posts)

Can't see it yet:
source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/1 ... 1366160404
(first picture in the slide show)

Now this 'uncropped' (?) version shows the white line (white lane divider), bottom left:
source: http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/17/politics/ ... ?hpt=hp_t2

In this next picture the white line looks painted on, added on top of the rest of the image. The position of yellow jacket guy relative to the white line doesn't match up at all between the picture above, and this one here, even though the supercops in the middle haven't moved at all. Are we meant to believe that yellow jacket guy did a quick leap up the road, while the supercops stayed frozen? I know that these pictures are supposed to be taken from different perspectives, but I don't think that resolves the issue of yellow jacket guy and white line. If somebody is able to enlarge the image, I think there is also something strange going on at the point where yellow jacket guy's left heel meets the white line:

Now female supercop has leapt through the air, so that she is suddenly next to the white line herself, and yellow jacket guy has disappeared (or he is just out of the frame). Maybe the white line moved along the road instead, to be closer to the supercops.
source: http://seattletimes.com/html/picturethi ... athon.html

Meanwhile, poor Mr. Iffrig has been doing an ab crunch the whole time. His left elbow must be getting sore too. I understand that these images are meant to 'represent events' that are only moments apart, but I have thought since I first saw these pictures that Mr. Iffrig's posture is very unnatural. Wouldn't it be more comfortable, more likely, to lie down flat on your back for a minute to catch your breath, and get over the shock? There should at least be some movement on Mr. Iffrig's part between shots, apart from that wisp of his hair and the strange slight 'pulling in' of his left arm that he manages to achieve without shifting his weight or moving the rest of his body (or is that also a result of 'different perspectives'?)

Again, none of the above pictures correspond to Steve Silva's video (2min 42sec), where we see Mr. Iffrig moving after he falls to the ground (00:08 - 00:15), and the numerous other inconsistencies between the pictures and the video, as previously discussed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=046MuD1pYJg (no need to embed this video again).
Last edited by birdman2 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

ninetynine wrote:Image

Banner emerges from the bombing pristine, nary a perforation!
And again, we see "civilians" tending to "injured" people. Where are all those dozens of cops, soldiers and emergency personnel that we saw throwing the fencing around in the video? In a real-life situation, they would be the ones involved and all other civilians would be removed from the crime scene. In all of these fake disaster photos you always see civilians milling about like they're window shopping at the mall.

Great work by everyone in this thread so far!

[ADMIN: Houdini, do not use 150 size font for no reason. Your posts' text sizes have been reduced to normal. -hp]
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

birdman2 wrote:I, Gestalta - I agree with the problems you've identified in the supercops pictures in your post above. And everyone else's comments about them too (thank-you for making that gif anonjedi2!). I'd like to also demonstrate the following (and I understand we've well and truly established these are fake pictures).

Follow the White Line
(bottom left of each picture, and also mentioned in previous posts)

[...]

In this next picture the white line looks painted on, added on top of the rest of the image. The position of yellow jacket guy relative to the white line doesn't match up at all between the picture above, and this one here, even though the supercops in the middle haven't moved at all. Are we meant to believe that yellow jacket guy did a quick leap up the road, while the supercops stayed frozen? I know that these pictures are supposed to be taken from different perspectives, but I don't think that resolves the issue of yellow jacket guy and white line. If somebody is able to enlarge the image, I think there is also something strange going on at the point where yellow jacket guy's left heel meets the white line:
Again, none of the above pictures correspond to Steve Silva's video (2min 42sec), where we see Mr. Iffrig moving after he falls to the ground (00:08 - 00:15), and the numerous other inconsistencies between the pictures and the video, as previously discussed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=046MuD1pYJg (no need to embed this video again).
Here's a screenshot of that part blown up in Jeffrey's Exif viewer (just click the zoom icon on the viewer page to increase the original 1,000+ %)

[Ref post: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2383071#p2383071 for original full size Hi-Res image: http://i3.minus.com/iby6avmGwzB5EP.jpg]
Exif data

Highlights the white lines around the inserted "fauxtographer" too.

Ah well, apparently all government drones suffer from the "Not my job" syndrome —

:P
birdman2

Unread post by birdman2 »

Ha! Nice comparison Maat. Not their job indeed. Surely they (the fake picture 'artists') get paid enough to do their job properly? Oh well, makes it much easier for us if they don't! I was just comparing the information you shared on rates of exsanguination:
Maat wrote:Following up on the "Jeff Bauman Jr" fairytale (http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2383090), as I already understood that severing any main artery (Carotid, Aortic or Femoral) is fatal without instant intervention, I wanted to confirm exactly how long it takes for the body to exsanguinate from such an injury.

Per: http://www.speeroptech.com/resources/Ao ... _paper.pdf
Prior studies conducted by the military indicate that exsanguination can occur in as little as 45 seconds after gunshot
wounds to the CFA [Common Femoral Artery], including partial transections of the vessel.8
And:
With this training video, posted by Starbucked:
Starbucked wrote:This video showcases a potential scenario for the images of Boston casualties with limbs missing.

The smoke bombs used in the video show a similar type of smoke and loud bang, without a shock wave, that appears to take place after the blast nearest to the finish line.

Link to the original HD video:

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/05/us/am ... t-training

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaWF5JzPKyI
Which, when you put the two together, makes the 'training' shown in this video seem even more ridiculous, more Hollywood as opposed to real military training. Or am I underestimating the importance of getting people out of the line of fire?

See for example:
00:44 dragging a man with blown-off leg along the ground (is that a tourniquet on his leg? I'm not sure)
00:52 hoisting a woman with blown-off leg high up off the ground, and carrying her away - wouldn't this result in the rest of her blood flowing out of her body at an even faster rate?
01:36 in contrast, it looks like some sort of tourniquet or bandage has been applied to this person's stump

Edit: ok, maybe they are using straps as tourniquets on the actors in all of the above shots? It still seems extreme to pick up somebody who has lost a leg and carry them upright. Whatever happened to stretcher-bearers.

Also, the constant references in this video to "real" or "realism" stand out, e.g.:

"it's hard to determine what's real, and what's not"
"we call it hyper-realistic"
"Strategic Operations - a movie set turned training ground"
"the action is fake, but the amputees are real - they're actors"
"it's as real as it gets"
"complete realism"
"it actually is more realistic"
"to actually working [sic] with these people, to actually simulate real-life combat"

Eesh. That's making my head spin. Not to mention that this entire 'news item' is appallingly soppy.

I also agree with Starbucked that the fake explosion in this training video (the smoke bomb) shown at the beginning (00:21) looks similar to the fake explosions in the Boston videos too. And, as mentioned by Iconoclast:
iCONOCLAST wrote:As a medical practitioner of 25 years experience, these pictures of "gore" are pure Hollywood props. The same blood and limb amputation memes are seen in recent Hollywood releases e.g. "Small Apartments" 2012 (Franklin dismembers his landlords corpse). Speaking with a WWII veteran about the explosion yesterday afternoon, the Veteran himself said the white smoke was not a convincing bomb. This is a pure and simple disaster exercise [...]