3 Ohio Women Saved After Alleged 10 Year Abduction

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
I, Gestalta

Re: 3 Ohio Women Saved After Alleged 10 Year Abduction

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

I just read an article where some investigative reporter
No such thing.
How would a reporter obtain these letters from the home, a crime scene?
By employing PsyOp logic.
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

Knight told police that she had fallen pregnant "at least five times" during nearly 12 years of captivity, CBS news reported, citing the police report.

"Ariel would make her abort the baby," the police report read.

"He starved her for at least two weeks and then repeatedly punched her in (the) stomach until she miscarried."

Castro brought in a plastic kiddie pool and forced Berry to give birth in it in order to contain the inevitable mess, the women told police. He also forced Knight to assist and told her "if baby died ... he'd kill her".

At one point on that terrifying December 25, 2006, the newborn girl stopped breathing and Knight "breathed for her," giving mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

Berry told police that Castro would sometimes take her daughter with him when he left the house, but made sure she didn't know Knight or DeJesus's real names to avoid raising any suspicions.

The women said they were chained in the basement during their early years of captivity, but eventually were allowed to live unchained upstairs behind locked doors.

They were only allowed outside of the house on two brief occasions, when Castro shuffled them to the garage wearing wigs as disguises.

But police are still unsure how it was that none of the people who would visit the unassuming house at 2207 Seymour - including his family - realised that anything was amiss.

Nor did anyone who visited or lived near the nondescript but dingy home appear to have any clue that the three women and the child were trapped inside.

"Ariel kept everybody at a distance," deputy police chief Ed Tomba told reporters.

"The control that he may have had over those girls, we don't know that yet," adding it will take them a long time to figure it out.

source:http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/ar ... d=10882750

So, as far as the family, friends and neighbours were concerned, Ariel was the sole occupant of the house. And he was seen leaving the house to go to McDonalds and what-not. And while the sole occupant was absent from his house, never, ever, did the neighbours see, hear, smell anything that would make them realise that there were an extra THREE adults and one child living un-chained upstairs? For TWELVE years! Did they never think to scream? Or moan? Or, on a good day maybe even share a laugh? Nobody ever thought he was being burgled and called the cops.
And over the course of a decade, how many coughs and colds and sneezes and sniffles did these women get?
And this is without even factoring in the rape, torture, abuse, assaults, forced abortions, childbirth. Maybe he used to wait for a loud truck to drive past before administering his boot to the poor girl's belly.

And his family and other visitors who went inside his house! They never heard so much as an unwarranted creak from an upstairs floorboard? Never commented on how much food he had in his cupboards? And if he didn't cook, then there should be half a dozen fast-food retailers getting their 15 minutes on the news telling all about how they never knew the guy they sold pizzas to all those years was actually the devil himself.

"They were only allowed outside of the house on two brief occasions, when Castro shuffled them to the garage wearing wigs as disguises."
This is probably the stupidest part of the story. The deal is you live ALONE. To be seen with ANYBODY else, no matter what they look like, is to give the game away. Unless they were magic wigs that make the wearer invisible, as well as inaudible.
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

Ariel Castro was "..... living off an unemployment check...."
source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ ... story.html

Yet Ariel Castro was able to maintain 4 dependants, 3 of whom were adults, without claiming for them in either taxes or welfare? And he DID maintain them, they weren't empty carcasses when they were "found".
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

And now, the moral of the story:

Your community is a failure. You cannot look after yourselves. Your neighbour could be an emissary of satan, and you'd never know. You should all cheer and be happy when we send heavily armed "law" enforcement contractors to go and pop a cap in the butt of evil.

"Whatever happened to the mythical American neighbourhood, that Rockwellian idyll of friendliness and normality, where no problem cannot be resolved by the community spirit, and nothing nasty ever happens?

The scarcely believable tale of the three girls kidnapped and held for a decade in a house on an ordinary street in Cleveland, Ohio, raises many questions. It's hard to imagine they didn't have chances to escape the clutches of their single jailer Ariel Castro and end their ordeal sooner. Or did some form of Stockholm syndrome bonding develop between Castro and his victims, Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight?

Nor do the Cleveland police emerge with much glory from the affair, having apparently failed to react even to reports of a naked woman on all fours and in a dog collar in Castro's back garden.

But the biggest mystery is the neighbours. How on earth did they see nothing amiss for so long, and not raise the alarm?"
Source:http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/ar ... d=10882945

"...But the delight of the reunited families is shadowed by a community that, in many respects, let them down.

In 10 years, no one suspected anything at Castro's property, or at least pursued their concerns to the extent that anything was done.
the Ohio survivors will no doubt soon be facing mega-buck magazine deals.

It's incredible, but Ohio's story is anything but a fairytale. It's of one man's evil. And one greater community's failure."

Source:http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/ar ... d=10883029
lux

Unread post by lux »

Well, I guess the only solution is periodic searches of everyone's house just in case there's some sex slaves being held captive inside. You know, to protect the public. Never can tell. Can't be too careful. :rolleyes:
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

lux wrote:Well, I guess the only solution is periodic searches of everyone's house just in case there's some sex slaves being held captive inside. You know, to protect the public. Never can tell. Can't be too careful. :rolleyes:

Yes, I believe that's what they're going for. I think that when there's an Amber alert they're going to push for the ability to do door to door complete searches of all homes in the area. Either that or they'll push for RFID chips on everyone so police can track everyone at all times.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

The fact that his two brothers were exonerated almost immediately is highly suspicious. What DA with such a major case on his hands garnering world attention would make a priority of cutting loose the perps two brothers? The wheels of justice almost never move this quickly and it is inconceivable that they could make such an important determination in so brief a time.
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

MrSinclair wrote:The fact that his two brothers were exonerated almost immediately is highly suspicious. What DA with such a major case on his hands garnering world attention would make a priority of cutting loose the perps two brothers? The wheels of justice almost never move this quickly and it is inconceivable that they could make such an important determination in so brief a time.
Why not use this PsyOp as a medium for continuing the myth that true justice exists, and is swift, to boot? Since basically every aspect of this event is demonstrably bollocks (I'm not Irish), we must also assume that each element is intentionally crafted and with purpose. One such purpose is obviously confusion and distraction, the other is likely a message. Typically, the substance of the message is at least two-fold:

1.) Fear, fear, fear. While people are in a state of confusion and looking for answers, that is when their minds are at their most vulnerable and, therefore, mold-able.

2.) Some b.s. propaganda served up under the guise of patriotism. In short: "Your country needs your vote to secure the safety of its communities! Rock the vote, and petition to bring all American [they love that word] neighborhoods under the protection of your country's boldest and bravest! You, too, can be all that you can be"!

The perps are nothing if not efficient.
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

I, Gestalta wrote:
MrSinclair wrote:The fact that his two brothers were exonerated almost immediately is highly suspicious. What DA with such a major case on his hands garnering world attention would make a priority of cutting loose the perps two brothers? The wheels of justice almost never move this quickly and it is inconceivable that they could make such an important determination in so brief a time.
Why not use this PsyOp as a medium for continuing the myth that true justice exists, and is swift, to boot? Since basically every aspect of this event is demonstrably bollocks (I'm not Irish), we must also assume that each element is intentionally crafted and with purpose. One such purpose is obviously confusion and distraction, the other is likely a message. Typically, the substance of the message is at least two-fold:

1.) Fear, fear, fear. While people are in a state of confusion and looking for answers, that is when their minds are at their most vulnerable and, therefore, mold-able.

2.) Some b.s. propaganda served up under the guise of patriotism. In short: "Your country needs your vote to secure the safety of its communities! Rock the vote, and petition to bring all American [they love that word] neighborhoods under the protection of your country's boldest and bravest! You, too, can be all that you can be"!

The perps are nothing if not efficient.
The Boston Marathon Alleged Bombing and this silly story both give me a "Home" type vibe:
First, the Boston alleged event had its common old pressure cooker, found in a million common kitchens around the world, and which can allegedly double as a WMD. In other words, the danger to society came from a your common or garden variety private residence. So now all average homes are potential weapon labs and are therefore valid targets for law enforcement agencies (or maybe 'they' would just like you to believe that). And now the Cleveland tale, where, again, it is a common, run of the mill home that is hiding the most unimaginable horrors ever, er, imagined.

My initial thoughts were that there'd be some kind of souped-up Neighbourhood Watch type system, which would be promoted with lots of razzmatazz, and maybe even a coloured ribbon. Build up, with plenty of funding, a pseudo grassroots campaign to "reclaim our communities", or "reach out to your neighbour" type of thing, all to get us fearfully self policing and spying on each other. Not that anybody would possibly get any valuable intelligence about anything off their neighbour, but at least while they are busy spying on each other they are blind to the source of their real problems.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Well it does seem to be moving in the direction of don't trust your neighbor unless its through the auspices of some governmental program or oversight.
Calling the cops has become one of the worst mistakes people can make in many circumstances and yet more than ever the police are handed ever growing power. At the same time as they have more power as an organization they have increasingly less discretion as individuals making them more monolithic and unsympathetic.
If this story is real it shows the cops did not do their job so how it benefits them I don't know. Another view of this case is the guy was a low level pimp used by more powerful people and thus was protected. Whether media fakery is being employed in this particular case or not it nonetheless reeks of the usual lies and spin.
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

The Assderson Cooper video shows a rectangular, in-ground swimming pool, not obscured by overhanging trees or anything else:

It has pool furniture

All of which should be very easy to spot in an overhead photo. But where is it? I can't find anything like it anywhere near 2207 Seymour Ave. I've found lots of low budget, above-ground circular pools, but nothing like the Cooper pool. Where did they film that interview, and why there?
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

Grandmother Deborah Knight with precious cargo of balloons for Michelle Knight :lol:

The Guardian Angel standing "guard" is a nice touch and the bats on the dark Knight blanket is a devilish detail ;)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ht-1881912
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article ... 881858.jpg

Looks like a man to me. And it's not just the obvious beard. Kinda scary. Maybe that's why the victim doesn't want to see her grandmother.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I'm glad the Mods of this site haven't given an opinion on this because it would make you guys look bad!
Take your fricken tinfoil hats off people!
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Brutal Metal wrote:I'm glad the Mods of this site haven't given an opinion on this because it would make you guys look bad!
Take your fricken tinfoil hats off people!

Thought Stopper

The phrase conspiracy theory has been called a weaponized term injected in the public discourse by the CIA to stop the same.
CIA Document # 1035-960 institutionalized the term conspiracy theory and created a cascade effect of the use of the term to immediatly turn off debate. From the CIA document: "Innuendo of such seriousness affects not only the individual concerned, but also the whole reputation of the American government. Our organization itself is directly involved: among other facts, we contributed information to the investigation. Conspiracy theories have frequently thrown suspicion on our organization, for example by falsely alleging that Lee Harvey Oswald worked for us. The aim of this dispatch is to provide material countering and discrediting the claims of the conspiracy theorists, so as to inhibit the circulation of such claims in other countries. Background information is supplied in a classified section and in a number of unclassified attachments.

What you may not know is that the term Tin Foil Hat is also a fiction, arising as it did in a short story by Julian Huxley entitled "The Tissue-Culture King." Huxley was a eugenicist and the first director of UNESCO. Since there is a strident debate going on about whether eugenics is for improvement or control and whether or not the United Nations really exists to: "to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war" as their charter suggests; I just thought you might be interested to know whose script you are reading from.