THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
beyondafringe
Banned

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by beyondafringe »

Tiger, uppercut.

Ty the 400 lb tiger has 4 lb hairball removed, pictures at link if that's of interest.

Oh, Ty struggled to cough it up as per normal. He is 17 years old.

http://gossipextra.com/2013/05/25/tiger ... rida-2621/

“If you asked me how he was doing a couple days ago, I’d have told you I thought he was going to die,” said Vernon Yates, who runs the rescue facility. “But he’s improving now. I think he’s going to pull through.”

V Yates = V8's continuing a possible motoring theme. (V8 is a cylinder configuration of some of the greatest engines)

Tiger is, or was, the logo for Esso fuels, "Put a tiger in your tank" was a motto.

http://news.sky.com/story/1095396/femal ... ger-attack

A zoo owner has described how he desperately tried to stop a tiger mauling a female worker who died hours later from her injuires.

Sarah McClay, 24, was in the big cat enclosure when she was attacked by a tiger at South Lakes Wild Animal Park in Dalton-in-Furness on Friday afternoon.

She was taken by air ambulance to Royal Preston Hospital immediately after the incident, but she had been so badly injured, she died four hours later.

The incident happened at about 4pm on Friday, when staff were working as normal and the park was open to the public.

Edit: Sarah McClay is from West Lothian, in Scotland. So is Paul DiResta, 17th on the grid at todays GP. DiResta drives for team Force India, as in India, where of course Sumatran Tigers have their native home.

And the 1.7 mile flier route is Scotland, or the Orkney Islands, off the Scottish coast.

Don't you love coincidences? Day after day................
beyondafringe
Banned

Just a last note on 'Sarah McClay'.

Facebook page;

https://www.facebook.com/sarah.l.mcclay/about

Her location is given as Roose. That's Roose, pronounced, it seems safe to say, ruse.

Her boyfriend, David Ross Shaw, or DRS. A recently introduced feature in F1 Drag Reduction System if i recall correctly.

Or DRS DiResta, how involved is he?

My burgeoning doubts about F1 since cockpit radio, through different winner every race, to the stupid inter-team dramas seen this season, the whole thing is rigged. I liked Vettel, and Kimi, can't stand weird beard Hamilton or his creepy relatives, or his 65 yo 'girlfriend'.
Well they are all disowned and denounced by me, so there.

I am a FB retard, if anyone could be so kind as to elucidate the I-am-sure recently created nature of the page or any other dirt, please do, thanks.

Pretty kitty, shame she's not real.

Edit; it does, somehow, get stupiderder -

It houses three Sumatran tigers and a 17-year-old Amur tiger.

Its website says: ‘We are holding them as ambassadors for their species to raise awareness.’

The 17-acre site was established by animal nutritionist Mr Gill, 42, ten years ago.

http://news.blogentry.in/police-probe-w ... ure-doors/

Debbie Roosa wrote on Facebook: ‘RIP Sarah. You were amazing at your job which you obviously loved, your passion shone through when you did your talk. Thoughts are with your family, friends and colleagues.’

A roos, a ruse.

Amur Tiger, is that just a ruma?

Overkill, shitdips. Should have seen the madness brewing, new bladder cancer test was announced, detects disease in urine............

http://news.sky.com/story/1095367/new-t ... save-lives

Morten Frisch was diagnosed only when he noticed large amounts of blood in his urine.

"Matthew Perry, a surgeon and adviser to the charity Action on Bladder Cancer, says a good urine test could make a huge difference."

Just taking the piss, yes?
beyondafringe
Banned

This tigers tale is the kind that just keeps giving, first off her boss at the zoo;

"Husband jailed for stabbing millionaire zoo owner after catching him in bed with his wife"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2UPRjmjqW

Richard Creary hacked at David Gill's throat and threatened to kill him after finding him half-naked with Alison Creary in the middle of the night.

At 2am on August 17 he climbed the security fence at the zoo, whose lions, tigers, giraffes, kangaroos, hippos and bears attract more than 150,000 visitors a year.

Cheating wife, and husband who seemed ready to kill for her. Surely discovering she had found someone else would be cause for raucous celebration?

David Gill. That's Gill like fish have gills, several lacerations to the neck would leave a very gill-like D.Gill, no?

"Later that year he was exposed by a Sunday newspaper for having an affair with teenage zoo hand Shelley Goodwin, who had left school at 16 and begun looking after his kangaroos."

"Lara Kitson, 23, complained that scaling a ladder to leave raw meat for the big cats to retrieve at the attraction's daily feeding display put her baby at risk."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So the gilled Gill is quite a dickhead, seems to be the main point we are asked to absorb here. And his existence, which I do not directly challenge at this time.

This most recent invent has seen controversy, of course. Some 'very hurtful' Facebook posts that I cannot find, due to aforementioned FB retardation, or them not being there, I do not know.

Also, on the FB page this Gill says Sarah McClay was the second young staff member to die in the past 3 weeks. Given the dickhead prep, I believe the intended sofa-sleuth conclusion is supposed to be he seduced and killed one or both of these girls. Maybe such a narrative will develop over time?

There is so much mo(o)re, but I must venture into the world briefly.

In the Moore vibe, incidentally, the mandatory charity-in-waiting is of the same red theme as the OK twisters Red Cross beneficiary - but its squirrels;

http://rsst.org.uk/our-work/

We are also supportive of activities to protect the red squirrel elsewhere in the UK: there are large populations in the Scottish Highlands, for example, and important colonies of reds also exist in areas such as Anglesey in Wales and the Isle of Wight. Longer term we are looking to establish red squirrel populations elsewhere around the country.
-------------------------------
Sterling work chaps. This demand for cash comes via Sarah McClays 'partner', https://www.facebook.com/davidrossshaw? ... riends_tab ........ nickname 'shoey', like Schumacher if the F1 theme is to be adhered to.

Submarine engineer for BAE systems, apparently.................gosh. Nookcleeur subs if you please.

Bond watch alert? Or Monte Carlo playboy?

(The Monaco GP did see a V8 winner, but also 2nd 3rd and so on, as they are all (i think) mighty V8's. And there was a spinal cord injury, but minor, and in addition to an already sustained neck injury of yesterday.)

I would like to ask again for assistance with this BaseFook thing. I really want to find the 'identity' of this other recently deceased zoo worker.

https://www.facebook.com/SouthLakesWildAnimalPark

The exact message is at the Animal Park FB front page, right at the top, and I suspect the answer is there too if I knew how to isolate it among the sympathy tsunami for the tiger girl.

I have tried to find the incident, but although it is fair to assume she was a resident of some nearby nature to the zoo, she could have been in this 'accident' while anywhere in the world - if on holiday or such.

D.Gills says it is second 'within 3 weeks' (of current invent, 2 or 3 days ago now), and I have established it was a road accident, but not her status as in pedestrian, cyclist, driver or whatever.

My grateful thanks in advance of any advances made.

U.S.A., U.S.A., U.S.A.!!!

It comes as no huge surprise to me that an almost identical i/event occurred recently in the trans-Atlantic mirror.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/0 ... -scrutiny/

The autopsy revealed that the numerous bites and scratches the reddish-haired young woman sustained were inflicted after she died.

“Which means the young lady … wasn’t alive when the lion was tossing the body about,” said Hadden, the coroner. “We think the lion hit her with his paw and that’s what fractured her neck.”

Reddish, like squirrels and charities, check.

Neck damage, like Mr Gills (Merman!), or a soldier, or a spinal cord, check.

24 yo victim, check.

Stupid names; "Dianna Hanson died instantly when", (owner)"Dale Anderson said he’s the only person allowed in the enclosure when lions are present.", "Kat Combes of the Soysambu Conservancy in Kenya", "Fresno County Coroner David Hadden said Dianna Hanson"; Anderson, Hadden, Hanson, all 'D's, Dianna doing the dying. And Kat, the cat women. Check.

550 lbs, 5 yo lion that did the deed, with a 5 on the image too! it was from a few weeks back, was all the rage back then......

Huge differences like this being a Lion, not a Tiger.

Tigger waited for Sarah to 'inexplicably' enter its cage.This lion inexplicably 'opened a gate with it's paw'. Aslan? Did someone say Narn-earlier? (Woolwich butchers childhood nick-name, the African guy, like this African lion).
And while S.McClay made a final desperate radio transmission, Dianna here was 'on the phone, when it went dead' (Di'ed?)

I am bewildered by the lack of a charity to purchase a sense of well-being from; what do I do? now that I am suitably morbid - but have no direction in which to throw my money? Open a window I suppose, and throw some out of it.
Ahhh, that's better.

The Brit chick is definitely easier on the eye.........
beyondafringe
Banned

Is This The End? Of the stupid animal/17 theme?

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2013/0 ... dova-fire/

2 People, 17 Pets Die In Rancho Cordova House Fire

A spokesman for the Sacramento Metropolitan Fire Department says as fire crews battled a fire in a home in Rancho Cordova around 4 a.m. Sunday, they found two people dead inside.

'R'ancho 'C'ordovo, (outside of (the))'Sacrament'o, is this Sunday School too? The Roman Catholic Sacrament? I actually retract that as it is at this time unrelated to any other tales; but the idea of the generator/s of this crap being Original Sin Sufferers, grovelling for forgiveness into a tear soaked pillow for their terrible spiritual wrongdoing, does please me to envisage.

Would certainly explain all the burning, burning, BORING. I wish I could recommend a source-content with some style, some class; Philip Marlowe would somehow, despite his fictional nature and even-imaginary 120+ year old body, just not participate.

Just to re-cap,

Grant Acord, 17, (boy arrested for bomb-making)

Private First Class Cedric Cordier (the French punctured soldier)

(links for both in previous post, this page)

So what is the 'cord', any foreign tongue slang or culturally specific 'jingoism' spring to mind?

Not rhetorical-suspense building (I would only maintain such for 2 lines max, too vain) I really don't get that one. Was only two examples, hence possibly an actual coincidence, but 3 in 2 days, 2 of them in names, 1 in a house-name, seems to carry some weight.........

Oh no, NASA just got here, too late to pretend to not be home.

A successful test flight would bode well for NASA's plans for a first unmanned lunar orbital flight in 2017. That flight would take four astronauts into high orbit – 3,600 miles into space – the farthest an astronaut has gone since Apollo 17 in 1972. A full-crew mission to recover an asteroid is slated for 2021.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2013/05/26/544858 ... rylink=cpy

Baby steps in the odyssey are already being taken in labs and testing facilities across the nation. One of those is at Aerojet in Rancho Cordova. There, inside solemn buildings surrounded by fields of dry grass, rockets destined for the dark reaches of space are being designed and tested.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rancho Cordova, I learned earlier, is not that big. (pop 55,000 but I'm pretending not to notice) For space rockets, double figure animal infernoes, and 'cord'. Chord?

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher. I must be getting tired, there is something in this name. Don't ?????? backer?

She is from above space spastic story, vc of the hcsst, no less.

Technicians work on a reaction control system for the Orion spacecraft this month at Aerojet's lab in Redmond, Wash. Rockets are being designed and tested in Rancho Cordova for Orion's multipurpose crew vehicle and launch-abort system.

Their machine looks pretty stupid. Is he smoking?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

The previous 5 posts, both individually and collectively, are word-salad, and impart no understandable analysis at all. Enough is enough. These posts fail to communicate clearly and concisely, and consequently have no place on this forum. Suspend or ban.
beyondafringe
Banned

fbenario wrote:The previous 5 posts, both individually and collectively, are word-salad, and impart no understandable analysis at all. Enough is enough. These posts fail to communicate clearly and concisely, and consequently have no place on this forum. Suspend or ban.

fear not brainless yappy entity, my exit is already underway.

and you have never been to scotland and your retarded beyond measure.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

fbenario wrote:The previous 5 posts, both individually and collectively, are word-salad, and impart no understandable analysis at all. Enough is enough. These posts fail to communicate clearly and concisely, and consequently have no place on this forum. Suspend or ban.
Indeed, FredB! Phew, I just flushed it :rolleyes:

Oh look, it even reverted to its natural form: "your retarded beyond measure" :lol:

And in case anyone missed it, the clues to its intent were there in the first line of its last string ("cord", noose?): "I'm a Banana" — check out Onision. Also Discordianism & Arithmomania (fixating on the "17" in my dog's age in months.) Interesting "coincidences" nonetheless too, eh BAF beyond a frig? <_<

Muppet: Count von Count
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Sorry to say this, but I have stopped reading BDF´s posts. They are an indigestible display of verbose narcissism, regardless of the content.
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

FredB brings nothing to the table (as is usual of late) except his usual (of late) vainglorious,
loutish and laddish (apparently) aggression!
And Maat, despite your stringently consistent denials, chemtrailing remains an all
too obvious reality for some, me included. You have no hope, just like the incessant atmosphric-
conditions-permitting-persistent-contrail forum surfer bunch (whose sole purpose it is to quell conspiracy
site chatter over the matter) have no hope of convincing me otherwise. Love your contributions otherwise.

Ban me if you like Simon, but as I told you over skype, I can only now speak the truth (as i see it).

Hoi, please forgive me if i have wronged you before. cheers.
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

Brilliant Beyondafringe! You are on fire!
The farce begins where the story ends.

Now let us all write a new story, my friend.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

What the hell, Pshea! :blink: So after your paranoid accusations about Hoi and Simon failed, it's my "turn" now too is it? Guess what, I "don't give a shit if you're deluded" either, nor do I care what media-promoted Jonesian doomsday cults/conspiracies you choose to believe in; but I will continue to maintain the standards of sanity already established here by at least trying to keep it on a rational, demonstrable and evidence-based research track.

And we sure don't need any provocative troll supporters/baton passers either — ergo, you can piss off and join your new "friend" in la la land! <_<

Bonne chance!
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

Honestly, I simply figured the admin team had been giving BAF rope---to hang itself with---from day one.
walkingwizard

Unread post by walkingwizard »

:ph34r:
anonjedi2 wrote:What is this nonsense? The vehicle to the right of the red car is about 10 times the size of the red one? The front left wheel and tire are taller than the entire red car itself? :o

Did it cross your mind that the little red mustang actually might be a toy car for kids up about 6 years? :ph34r: :ph34r:
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Walkingwizard,

Did you notice that was also pointed out by arc300? http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2384791

It still doesn't change the fact that it was apparently staged for effect, with strategically centered American iconography :rolleyes: (no longer posted on the original NYT article either, by the way).

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/23/us/ok ... ml?hp&_r=0
MsQ

Unread post by MsQ »

I thought this might be of interest, but wasn't sure where to put it...

Can an Algorithm Write a Better News Story Than a Human Reporter?

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012/04/ ... -reporter/