THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
anonjedi2

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

I got a laugh out of this and had to share here. Apparently, FOX News has replaced desks with these massive touchscreens. I wish it was a joke, but it's not. :D

"A lot of people don't have the time to sift through everything at once and find out what's true...." "...We're going to do that for them. We're going to sift through that information, find out what's true, and we're going to let them know." -Jonathan Glenn, Senior Fox News Producer

http://mashable.com/2013/10/07/fox-news-deck/
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

They are laughing at our faces :)

I have been watching this whole shutdown and possible default psyop recently and I cannot resist the impression that whatever acts as US Government is trying hard to look much weaker than it really is . Fake terrorist attacks , fake military victims , victories in Afghanistan and Iraq sold as defeats , fake traitors , fake debt problems , fake arch-enemies etc.

Is it only me ? :)
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

bostonterrierowner wrote:They are laughing at our faces :)

I have been watching this whole shutdown and possible default psyop recently and I cannot resist the impression that whatever acts as US Government is trying hard to look much weaker than it really is . Fake terrorist attacks , fake military victims , victories in Afghanistan and Iraq sold as defeats , fake traitors , fake debt problems , fake arch-enemies etc.

No, it's not only you. A problem in 'the government' serves to reinforce the deluded belief that the government exists as we are told it exists, and that society would break down if there were no gov't. In my local newspaper we even had a piece written by a NZ politician saying that the problems in US gov't are actually good because they remind us how necessary and relevant gov't is to our daily lives. It reminds me of celebrities who, we are told, are happy to be in the news whether that news is good or bad. TPTB are just happy to have their frauds splashed daily across our media.
But it's all bullshit, anyway. :D ~You.
lux

Unread post by lux »

I was tipped to this hilarious development by the fakeologist.com/ site in its "Science can't take the heat" post.

It seems the fake-science-propaganda website/magazine Popular Science has turned off its online comments section due to apparent overwhelming criticism of their bogus articles. Their statement about this is here.

My favorite quotes from this PS statement include:

“Comments can be bad for science. That's why, here at PopularScience.com, we're shutting them off.”
Translation: Too many people have woken up to the fakery of our bogus scientific establishments so we're forced to hide these opinions from the general still-brainwashed public.

“A politically motivated, decades-long war on expertise has eroded the popular consensus on a wide variety of scientifically validated topics.”
Translation: same as above.

:lol:
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Science is a verb, not a noun. Nothing can be bad for science, except this abuse of the word.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

lux wrote: “A politically motivated, decades-long war on expertise has eroded the popular consensus on a wide variety of scientifically validated topics.”
:lol:
Since when does scientifically validated worry about popular consensus?
bostonterrierowner

arc300 wrote:

No, it's not only you. A problem in 'the government' serves to reinforce the deluded belief that the government exists as we are told it exists, and that society would break down if there were no gov't. In my local newspaper we even had a piece written by a NZ politician saying that the problems in US gov't are actually good because they remind us how necessary and relevant gov't is to our daily lives. It reminds me of celebrities who, we are told, are happy to be in the news whether that news is good or bad. TPTB are just happy to have their frauds splashed daily across our media.
It will be extremely interesting to watch if they decide to "default" this time . We have seen this nonsense 78 times already since debt ceiling was implemented but if engineered financial meltdown is what TPTB have in stock for us for this is the way to go :)
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
arc300 wrote:

It will be extremely interesting to watch if they decide to "default" this time . We have seen this nonsense 78 times already since debt ceiling was implemented but if engineered financial meltdown is what TPTB have in stock for us for this is the way to go :)
If that would make this one 79. But this one and one more episode of grandstanding and political posturing around this topic would bring us to 81. I might place a bet on that one.
lux

Unread post by lux »

A gaggle of tongue-waggers discuss our forum and its members:
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=265503

# of facts presented to refute anything posted here: 0
# of ad hom epithets used to describe us: I lost count

If these guys represent our society's “scientific thinkers” –- oh, what a pathetic world we live in!
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

9/11 Conspiracy Author Phillip Marshall & His 2 Kids Found Dead in CA.

Looks like his job is done and he gets to now retire with a pile of cash.

http://dcxposed.com/2013/02/06/911-cons ... elf-in-ca/
bostonterrierowner

lux wrote:A gaggle of tongue-waggers discuss our forum and its members:
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=265503

# of facts presented to refute anything posted here: 0
# of ad hom epithets used to describe us: I lost count

If these guys represent our society's “scientific thinkers” –- oh, what a pathetic world we live in!
THX for sharing Lux .

I liked this one the most :
I find their forum fascinating but there is one thread I will not look at again. Their shameless and disgusting dismissal of Gabby Gifford's injuries and the deaths of 6 members of my community just makes me too angry to read it
Shameless , disgusting !!!! :) Reminds me of gibberish coming out of politicians' mouths

They just awarded economic Noble prize to the guy clueless about economics ( Eugene Fama ), so it doesn't surprise me these Randi trolls call themselves scientists ...
bostonterrierowner

One more thing . From randi.org :
The more I see that site the more I think it has been created by the dastardly NWO to attract the conspiracy loons to a tiny corner of the Internet. SimonShack could himself be a 'Shill' with the intention of making the CTs look as insane as possible - not that it is needed.
This is exactly how the paid whores of Internet and their handlers will be trying to label us .
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

bostonterrierowner wrote: They just awarded economic Noble prize to the guy clueless about economics ( Eugene Fama )
Would you mind a preliminary elaboration on this?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

LightCone wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote: They just awarded economic Noble prize to the guy clueless about economics ( Eugene Fama )
Would you mind a preliminary elaboration on this?
This is a nice synopsis of the arguments among the three economists sharing this year's Nobel. Fama's not clueless about economics, but unfortunately for him his 'efficient markets' theory is silent both on the effect of unanticipated dislocations in the financial markets [so-called 'black sheep' events], and on the impact of bribery, insider trading, and other ongoing criminal acts inherent in the financial markets, both American and overseas.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ ... 4522.story