The Men and Women Behind 9/11

The most common objection people have to our research: "Too many people would have been involved to pull off such a massive hoax." Well, with trillions of taxpayers' dollars at hand, this operation could certainly afford contracting many individuals (under a gag order and on a need-to-know basis). Meet the real - and unreal - persons, companies & entities assigned to carry out this gigantic, media & military-assisted psyop.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The Men and Women Behind 9/11

Unread post by simonshack »

I just realized we have never mentioned in this perp-dedicated thread this central figure behind the 9/11 scam - whom we identified several years ago >>> see this August 2010 post of mine: "VICTIMS VAPORIZED?"

New York Chief Medical Examiner CHARLES HIRSCH

The man who, we're told, "broke every rib on 9/11 - as the towers collapsed"... - No kidding - it's on the New York Times ! :rolleyes:

The reclusive Charles Hirsch who, among other things, will be remembered for having denied the release of John Lennon's autopsy - has now "quietly retired". "City’s Chief Medical Examiner Since ’89 Quietly Retires" http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/06/nyreg ... .html?_r=0

...but get this, folks... the new Chief of Staff of the Chief Medical Examiner, the misfortunately-named Barbara Butcher, has reportedly admitted to have stolen an airplane handle at Ground Zero,"to use it as a conversation piece on her coffee table." She's quoted as having returned the stolen crime evidence within a couple of days. The article then states that "however, the piece has never been recovered." Weird, eh? :P

BARBARA BUTCHER

"Barbara Butcher is now Chief of Staff at the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, but in 2005 she admitted to taking the door handle for a day or two before retuning it." (sic - "retuning" is original typo by the Daily Mail).
Barbie Butcher - the lady with a taste for plane handles
"Former co-worker Kenneth Dotson, alleged in 2005 that Butcher was thrilled as someone from Ground Zero passed off the piece of wreckage to her as she oversaw World Trade Center victim recovery and identification. Now she’s overseeing the entire department."

‘Her eyes lit up,’ Dotson, who was also a medical examiner’s investigator, told the New York Post.
‘She said, “This will make for good conversation on the coffee table,”’ claimed Dotson.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ation.html

"Sick Souvenirs: Chief Medical Examiner employee accused of stealing 9/11 evidence" :o :o :o
http://pix11.com/2013/07/22/sick-souven ... z2up5PbjbW
I wonder how Barbara smuggled away the airplane part from the 'deadly' crime scene? In a Gucci bag? Hey, and what if that door handle was smeared with Mohammed Atta's fingerprints, heh? That makes Barbara a crime-scene-terrorist-co-adjutor in the "murder of 3000 people"!

HIRSCH and BUTCHER - New York's trusted co(n)roners
^ Would you buy a used corpse from these two ^ ?

Charles Hirsch and his tower-dust table-top souvenirs (quote from above-linked NY Times article):
..."a demanding boss, thin and fit, who wore suspenders, smoked a pipe and, for many years, kept a glass bowl on his desk. Its contents: some 9/11 dust that he pulled from his pocket after being knocked to the ground by the first tower’s collapse."
caption: "Dr. Charles S. Hirsch in 2002 with the contents of his jacket pockets from Sept. 11: coins and pulverized concrete from one tower."
simonshack
Administrator

Charles Hirsch has now been replaced by his former, longtime deputy, Barbara Sampson :

The very first article I found when goo-gling Mrs Barbara Sampson was this one:
"New York medical examiner blasted as 'inept' by Bronx City Council member"
"Everyone in this room thinks you're inept," Maria del Carmen Arroyo (D-Bronx) fumed at acting chief examiner Barbara Sampson."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/cou ... z2up94wFOS
The two deadly Barbaras: Butcher and Sampson(-Option?). The one Barb nicks crucial plane parts ... and the other Barb is just plain inept?

Wow - it mustn't be very safe to croak in New York City! :P
simonshack
Administrator

Oh - I almost forgot: I wish to thank Jim Fetzer's snarling poodle Don Fox for inspiring me to update our forum's research about the NY Medical Examiner Office people / entities - and their corny, outlandish 9/11 stories which clearly suggest their active participation in the 9/11 hoax. Here's Don Fox's paragraph in which he vouches for the integrity and moral rectitude of the folks running the New York Medical Examiner office :
Don Fox wrote:Bob, Jim and Joan: if you guys want to prove that nobody died at Ground Zero then you need to prove the NY medical examiner is a liar. The burden of proof is on YOU. Not me. My research has proven to me that the NY Medical Examiner's office is far more credible than dipshit hoipilloi.

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.it/2014/02/ ... 9859513687
Well - if my above two posts do not exactly provide incontrovertible proof of these folks' complicity in the 9/11 hoax, I trust that intelligent people will at least start considering the possibility that the NY Medical Examiner Office played a key part in it.
simonshack
Administrator

GETTING TO KNOW BARBARA SAMPSON - New Yorks' new Chief Medical Examiner

"Hirsch’s longtime deputy, Dr. Barbara Sampson, will succeed him as acting chief medical examiner."
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/02/06/ ... r-retires/

Amazingly enough - it seems that in all of 12 years, Hirsch's "longtime deputy" never got to meet the "9/11 families". WTF !?!? :huh:
http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/ ... -2013.html

"AUGUST 30, 2013: The Acting Chief Medical Examiner of New York City, Dr. Barbara Sampson is attending and looks forward to meeting the families for the first time."
Has she never met any of them? Not even the "militant" Bob Mc Ilvaine or Donna Marsh O'Connor? Not a firefighter family? Not a single family member of the alleged 3000 victims of 9/11 - during the over 12 years that they've anxiously been waiting for their dead loved ones to be identified by the NY Medical Examiner Office? Really?
simonshack
Administrator

HUMAN BONE FRAGMENTS - "found on the Deutsche Bank rooftop"

On April 6, 2006 - the New York Times reported that 74 human bone fragments had been found on the Deutsche Bank's rooftop. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/06/nyreg ... .html?_r=0

Today, here's what we can read on Wickedpedia:

"In 2006, between April 7 to April 14, more than 300 human bone fragments were discovered in the ballast gravel on the roof." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Bank_Building

Ergo - and if my math and logic is sound - a total of (at least) 374 human bone fragments were found on that rooftop. In any case, it was reported by the media as "the largest ever single find of human remains" at Ground Zero.

Now, here's a (supposedly real / legit) high-resolution image of the Deutsche Bank (at left), soon after the 9/11 event :
SOURCE: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... d_Zero.jpg

Let's have a closer look at it (you can enlarge and shrink it at will - by pressing Ctrl+ /or Ctrl- on your keyboard):

I can't see any sign of human flesh & blood, can you? Any chopped legs, arms, heads, torsos? I can only see a bunch of similarly-sized aluminum rods / bars - or whatever they are. So, I guess this is what we are asked to believe: "As the towers collapsed, the human flesh and blood was vaporized mid-air - and only minuscule bone fragments rained down on that rooftop." Well, as I always say, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. Perhaps you are a proponent of the "nuclear / or DEW" demolition theories? If so, you may chant hooray and say: "Look - this is PROOF of my theory! The bodies were vaporized / or dustified / or (*insert any term of your choice*)." Good luck with that one.

The thing is, whatever logical processes we apply to this conflicting media-diffused information (photographs /versus bone-fragment news stories), the available mainstream-media-provided "evidence" does not prove much of anything. Well, it DOES go to support our Cluesforum thesis - i.e. that the media was complicit with the 9/11 scam. Therefore, everything we see and read about 9/11 (photos AND articles) must be questioned. In this particular case, if you reckon that both the above images and news reports (of bone fragments findings) are perfectly truthful and legit, you'd have a bit of a problem convincing a courtroom jury ... of your case.

Perhaps Charles Hirsch, the now retired NY Medical Examiner can clear this up for us all? Does he have questions of his own about all this? Is he an intelligent and thoughtful man? A man of integrity? Would Charles Hirsch accept to be interviewed about this bizarre affair?

Charles Hirsch: will this man join Cluesforum and help us out?

If not, could we - the people - possibly be blamed for suspecting that Mr Charles Hirsch, the man in charge of certifying the deaths of New Yorkers (between 1988 and 2013) is a liar - and an accomplice of the 9/11 scam?
simonshack
Administrator

Open letter to Mr Charles Hirsch:

Mr Hirsch,

Your longtime deputy Barbara Sampson is on record stating that you broke "every rib" when the North Tower collapsed upon you, as you had rushed to the WTC site to set up a temporary morgue in its vicinity.

Quoting the New York Times - February 5, 2013:
"When the first tower fell, he [Charles Hirsch] was thrown to the ground, bruising his body and cutting his hand badly enough to require sutures. Years later, Dr. Sampson said, he would discover that he had broken every rib."

"He returned to his squat, matter-of-fact office on Manhattan’s East Side, a ghostlike figure covered in white dust, to oversee the beginning of a process that continues to this day: the quest to identify the nearly 20,000 body parts that were collected in the hours, weeks and even years afterward."
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/06/nyreg ... .html?_r=0
As for the reason WHY you found yourself in the vicinity of the WTC in the first place, this is what Wikipedia reports:
As head of the New York City Medical Examiners Office, Hirsch and six aides went to establish a temporary morgue for the victims of the September 11, 2001, attacks at the World Trade Center. When the North Tower collapsed, two members of the team were severely injured and Hirsch was thrown to the ground and bruised over much of his body, and left covered with dust over his entire body. Emptying the pulverized concrete from his pockets that day, Hirsch realized that many of the victims would have suffered a similar fate and been "rendered into dust".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Hirsch
Here are six questions I have for you, Mr Hirsch:

QUESTION N°1: Is it common practice for the NY Medical Examiner office to rush - straight into harm's way - towards deadly NY building fires (or other disaster scenes) so as to set up makeshift morgues there? Would this not put yourself and your staff under unnecessary risk - while also unduly hampering / interfering with the first responders' (particularly the NY Fire Department's) rescue operations?

QUESTION N°2: Precisely at what distance from the towers did you set up this makeshift morgue?

QUESTION N°3: At what point in time did you discover that your injuries sustained as the North Tower collapsed - were far more severe than you imagined at the time? Your deputy Mrs Sampson says that you discovered "years later" that you had broken "every rib". Did you not have access to an X-ray machine back in 2001?

QUESTION N°4: How could you, as oft reported in the media, have continued working that day - with ALL of your ribs being crushed / damaged / bruised / broken? Are not rib injuries among the most painful of all bodily wounds?

QUESTION N°5: Wikipedia states that: "Emptying the pulverized concrete from his pockets that day, Hirsch realized that many of the victims would have suffered a similar fate and been "rendered into dust." So my question would be: since all collapsing buildings obviously produce large amounts of dust, what exactly made you presume / surmise that any tower occupants would have also been rendered into dust? Was this a purely speculative thought of yours - or was it supported by any additional evidence at your disposal? If not, do you also engage in such fanciful speculation when determining the cause of death of a person?

QUESTION N°6: As a first responder injured by the actual collapse of WTC1, have you - in the last 12+ years - reported any health problems related to your ordeal in the midst of the tower's massive dust cloud?

That is all for now - thanks.
simonshack
Administrator

Dear readers,

We are oft accused by naysayers of our tranquil and methodical 9/11 research that we're a bunch of folks who "live outside of reality" - and that we "harbor certainties beyond doubt" - and so on and so forth. Well, it seems we're not the only ones accused of such things... Even the man who, between 1988 and 2013, was entrusted with the leadership of a highly sensitive office (to determine and certify the very harsh reality of death in New York City) - has been publicly lambasted over the years with similar accusations.

“We will not rest until the medical examiner’s reports come back to reality.”

http://nypost.com/2007/12/03/outrage-over-911-coroner/

One may wonder if Mr Hirsch - who claims to have broken all of his ribs on 9/11 - has ever applied to any sort of 9/11 compensation fund.

CHARLES HIRSCH - and "certainty beyond doubt" (selected extracts from a New York Times article of Nov 25, 2007)
"Last month Dr. Hirsch shocked the Zadroga family and others with his conclusion, “with certainty beyond doubt,” that the material in Detective Zadroga’s lungs was not dust from the trade center but ground up pills he had injected into his veins."
(...)
But the police union, members of Congress and others have raised doubts about his ability to make such a determination by himself. At the heart of their criticisms lies a single question: how could the same tissue samples, autopsy slides and medical records lead different forensic pathologists to radically different conclusions?"
(...)
"Several members of New York’s Congressional delegation said they did not think Dr. Hirsch should have the power to decide whether deaths were linked to 9/11. This month, they urged Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg to create a panel of independent medical experts. But the mayor rejected the proposal, saying such decisions should be based on science, not politics."
(...)
Still, Dr. Graham said he would be reluctant to use Dr. Hirsch’s “certainty beyond doubt,” phrase. “Unless we’re talking about metaphysical certitude,” he said, “there is no such thing as absolute certainty.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/25/nyreg ... wanted=all
The above NYT article is well worth reading in full - were it only to get a feel of what sort of power former Air Force Medical Corps captain ("the final arbiter on all causes of death") Charles Hirsch enjoyed during his tenure as the NY Chief Medical Examiner.
simonshack
Administrator

KEN FEINBERG LYING FEST

Back in April 2010 - on the Reality Shack forum (the precursor to Cluesforum), I expressed this thought about Kenneth Feinberg:

simonshack wrote:So the valiant Kenneth R. Feinberg will no doubt come to the rescue of all 9/11 heroes and become a hero himself ! :rolleyes:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=1721258
Well, judging by how Ken Feinberg is feastily celebrated today, it would appear that I wasn't too far off the mark. If you're looking for a crash-course in, say, "How To Smear Lies In People's Faces" - try this one-hour Ken Feinberg acceptance-discourse of a honorific Kennedy-Library award. It is possible that you will never see such a concentration of sheer insolence and bullshit in your whole life, ever again. Barf bags ready?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWk92y_hEew

I know. Not many will muster listening to this utter jerk - but i'm just posting it for the record. Yeah, for the historical record, you know?

And what does this say about the Kennedy dynasty? Were they in on the 9/11 hoax too? No? Really? And just to get things straight - as far as my humble, personal stance goes: I distinctly remember the many years of my life as a hardcore fan of JFK - thinking he truly was a universal symbol of martyrdom, a fallen hero in "the battle between the light and dark forces of this world". Having studied the workings of America for a bit now, I tend to think that I was duped into thinking so.
simonshack
Administrator

THE ECONOMY OF PLAYERS

"Dr Richard SHEPHERD"

Just read about Mr SHEPHERD - "the leading forensic pathologist in the UK" - in this "International Justice Conference" article:
"Dr Shepherd is the leading forensic pathologist in the UK. He is a Visiting Professor at City University London, Honorary Consultant at The Royal Liverpool Hospital and a registered UK Home Office Forensic Pathologist.

He was sent to New York to advise on the management of UK fatalities following 9/11 and to Bali following the bomb attack on the Sari Club. He was also the forensic pathological expert for the Bloody Sunday Inquiry and the Inquiry and Inquest into the deaths of Diana, Princess of Wales and Mr Dodi Al Fayed.

He has recently provided the Attorney General with a review of the forensic pathological aspects of the death of Dr David Kelly, a scientist employed by the British Ministry of Defence and formerly a United Nations weapons inspector in Iraq."

http://internationaljusticeconference.c ... -sheppard/
Mr Shepherd is a very, very busy man. <_<
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

What a creep. I hope this one's a sim. :puke: