REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
hoi.polloi

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Caran-d-ache-dreyfus-supper_2.JPG
Caran-d-ache-dreyfus-supper_2.JPG (388.89 KiB) Viewed 13602 times
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

:)

The dog with the fork stuck in his ass reminds me of the unicorn lady for some reason!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Hoi - that made me totally crack up. Top notch. ^_^
Fadge
Banned

Unread post by Fadge »

hoi.polloi wrote:Hello.

To make your sentences more readable from an English perspective, please kindly capitalize your "i"s when referring to yourself. And please end sentences and statements with punctuation. There are many errors in your intro, but fixing these two will improve the reading experience already.

Also, this is quite a minor suggestion for you, but the past tense of the verb "[to] read" is also spelled "read". I know, English is very crazy. "Red" makes more sense to me, but this is the nature of the bizarre Anglo tongue. Please indulge for the sake of having, at least, an easily translatable archive for future generations.

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for joining the French Resistance! :lol:
I haven't noticed your answers yet.
Thank you all for your welcome, and the the "diner en famille" :D great indeed and so true.
Humor, is the best answer against the fear and domination due to all the hoaxes.
For my english, I will try by best. (I cannot edit my presentation post, i think there's a time limit to do)

Have you read (and not red B) ) my post on "Kerbal Space Program" in the "Moon Hoax" thread ?
Is it understandable ? and usefull ?
Because for example, I have read the "mars curiosity" thread yesterday and there are several members (Heiwa and rick55 if I remenber) who were looking for a game, or a simulator to test several things. KSP in my mind is the best tool to do this. In this thread, there are also questions (Simon and others), on "why the missions to mars are not launched when mars is near earth ?". In the "Scott Manley tutorial videos" that I gave in my post, there's a video to explain interplanetary travels.
Bye
Fadge
hoi.polloi

Excuse me but you are not making any more sense. You will have to be banned. You should still be able to read the site but your contributions don't work.

Bye
hoi.polloi
Ecam

Unread post by Ecam »

I am a long time video and film person, starting early at the age of 11. My senior year of high school was 2001-2002. I took an Interactive Multimedia Technology course for 1/2 days during both my junior and senior years at a separate tech school. When 9/11 happened, we watched the whole thing unfold that morning in the Auditorium on this huge projection screen. That's all we did that day. It was strange but it didn't seem like a big deal to me at the time, because I didn't know what the trade towers were, and was 17 at the time as well.

Fast forward 10+ years - I'm a video producer and own a production company, working on large projects in HD and 4K. I'm well aware and awake of what is going on in the world today. I can easily spot composites and flaws in videos. It appears my commanding knowledge in video and post production makes it easier for me to deconstruct the events of today, than for the average person. I am here to observe and offer comment when I can contribute something of purpose. Thanks.

Ecam
R-Legend

Unread post by R-Legend »

Hi,

I'm Jamie from Scotland and have been a keen follower of this substantial forum for some time now. I registered a while ago but my account wasn't activated until recently so big thanks to Simon for sorting it out for me. I've not copied and pasted my original 'handshake intro' but instead revised and added to it as I felt it didn't really give much away.

I'm 33 and in the motor trade, repair and restore cars, mainly classics or 80's retro stuff. Grew up in Dunblane, Perthshire and still fairly local to that central area, I don't travel much and have never left the shores of the UK, real planes worry me lol.

I was introduced to the vast network of conspiracies back in 2005 and have more or less gone full circle, meandering through all the disinformation on offer before coming across SC not long after its release. It fitted in with the way I see the world and was the only film that actually backed up its claims with proper evidence. It taught me to fish for evidence instead of just blissfully reiterating the views and opinions of others which appears to quite acceptable within the realms of both mainstream and alternative media. The way this forum is worked is superbly efficient though. I spread the SC video about and had it uploaded to my YT account (TheRangersLegend) in 2011 for the second time where it was pulling in 100,000 views per year before it was removed from my channel back in January (2014) for reasons i'm not sure of. I also pushed for it to be screened on Edge Media TV, a UK channel supposedly dedicated to exposing all sorts of controversial subjects but my requests went on ignored, all at a time when Richard Hall was getting endless air time spewing garbage about 'The Ball' along with many others spreading their lies, which you guys will be well aware off.

My main research over the years, beginning with 9/11, has been confined to 7/7, Lockerbie and more close to home - the Dunblane events, having gone to both the primary and high schools and I've came across one or two red flags during my research and hope to share it on this forum at some point in the future. It nice to know it has already been acknowledged here.

Cheers,

Jamie.
Roe77

Unread post by Roe77 »

I have been reading this interesting forum for quite some time now. Many of the topics are thought-provoking and raise a lot of questions(they provide quite a few answers as well). Furthermore, I believe that being skeptical and inquisitive may indeed hone one's critical thinking skills, which I find particularly valuable. I read most of the threads and especially those concerning the space and media hoaxes. I feel like I might be able to contribute to the discussion, but time will tell ^_^

Nationality: Bulgarian

Research interests: Nasa, ISS and satellite hoax, Moon hoax, fake news and media scams

Education and expertise: linguistics, social sciences, translation, computers
Sophia Perennis
Banned

Unread post by Sophia Perennis »

I am a Metaphysician and Traditionalist currently residing on the US West Coast. I watched SeptemberClues sometime around November of 2013 and was quickly convinced that deception, and more specifically media fakery, was the primary weapon used by the Counter-Traditional elite to subjugate this world. Over the last year or so I have casually browsed Cluesforum, I only recently became seriously interested in discussing the topics therein. Unfortunately, I am not a skilled photograph or video analyst, so I have little to offer in that regard; I am however a true and dedicated lover of wisdom - and it is through my knowledge and understanding of Metaphysics and Traditionalism that I believe I may be able to help reveal the significance of the deceptions plaguing Modernity and why they are occurring.

All the Best,

S.P.
cooler1021

Unread post by cooler1021 »

Name: Private

Nationality: Dutch / Tunisian

Hobbies: Football (Ajax Amsterdam), Making movies

Background: I am a full-time student in Amsterdam (at university). I like to research things I am interested in, furthermore I like to go out with my friends, attend football games and lately I started to make movies in Sony Vegas. So basically I am a normal guy like so many others of my age.

My attachment to 9/11: I think I was about 15 years old when I was watching 9/11 videos on youtube randomly. I remember that I was really shocked by the powerful imagery and I felt awful seeing the planes hitting the towers and seeing people falling out of the towers. I also watched some of the propaganda movies like the Naudet movie and 9/11 (2002 movie, I'm not sure but I think it was that one) and again I fell for it, please forgive me I was only 14/15 years old :P .

Some time later, I don't exactly remember when, I bumped into the gatekeeping film Loose Change but I was hugely impressed by it at that time. From that moment on I started to become much more interested into the whole 9/11 event. (I will have to give some credits to Dylan Avery because his movie motivated me to seek for the truth :lol: ). I bumped into some more gatekeeping films like Riplle effect and I was thinking that a military jet with extra equipment had hit the towers.

Later on I bumped into September Clues. I remember I watched part A to H that same day and I was really confused, What is this guy telling me? The airplanes are fake? But that is impossible with all those eyewitnessess, and how come we have no tapes of no plane hitting the towers i thought. The following days I watched September Clues over and over again and I started to realize that something indeed was wrong with the videos . I was full of questions and I was seeking for answers in the comment sections. In the years after that I have watched every single video of the September Clues research for over at least 100 times and I started to understand the entire philosophy of Simon Shack: The entire imagery is fake, other films like Loose Change are just distraction methods not to question the authenticity of the available imagery. Lately I have contacted Simon Shack through skype because I was really interested who the person behind this movie was and I wanted to discuss some things. After a few conversations I finally decided to subscribe to the Clues Forum. I already knew this forum for a while and I had checked out the 9/11 topics somewhat but never really paid more attention to other topics. I have to say I am a skeptical person and I do not believe that every big event in this world is a false flag attack, But I am an open minded person so I think it should be possible to discuss things if someone likes to do so. I am not sure how much I will contribute to this forum but we will see what the future brings us :)
Last edited by cooler1021 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

You have a window of time to proofread your posts.

However much we like to welcome new members, we cannot accept people who do not proofread and spell check their posts. Please read all the guidelines pages: http://cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=32

Besides that, you claim to have watched September Clues a hundred times? Really? You spent 200 hours watching the movie, or what exactly do you mean?
cooler1021

hoi.polloi wrote:You have a window of time to proofread your posts.

However much we like to welcome new members, we cannot accept people who do not proofread and spell check their posts. Please read all the guidelines pages: http://cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=32

Besides that, you claim to have watched September Clues a hundred times? Really? You spent 200 hours watching the movie, or what exactly do you mean?
Dear Hoi.Polloi,

Sorry for my typing mistakes. I edited my text I hope I didn't overlook something. Our generation is used to making typing mistakes mostly because of using slang language in chatting apps like Whatsapp. Anyway, what I meant was since the first time I watched September Clues (2008) until now I have lost count on how many times I have watched it. But my guess is it is over 100 times.
hoi.polloi

Fair enough. Thanks.

Not to be a nag, but we also expect people to use punctuation and complete sentences. Let's not help contribute to the problem of easy miscommunication in our digital age. We have a great opportunity to heighten the power of the public dialogue.

Anyhow, welcome, and I hope you do bring some original research. You can expect to receive some harsh critique so I highly recommend you read as much of the forum as you can before contributing. Also, please make use of the search function before posting so that you can see if what you discovered hasn't already been vetted or discussed from your angle. If it has, perhaps you can help add to the good questions rather than complain. Not saying you would, just general advice.

Again, welcome. Can you explain how and why you chose your name? What's with the numbers?
cooler1021

Thanks for welcoming me. I will do my best to avoid more mistakes.

I can handle critique pretty well I am a student so I know how to argue. As for my username,I used 'cooler' or 'cooler1021' as a username for different websites since I was about 15 years old. I don't exactly know how I came up with this name but I guess I was inspired by the character named Cooler in the anime series called "Dragonball Z".

At that time, I wanted to register at youtube with the username "onlycooler" but it was not available so I added my lucky numbers 10 and 21 to it. From then on I have always used those numbers in usernames, my email etc.

My Youtube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/onlycooler1021

Greetings,

Cooler1021
markmanual

Unread post by markmanual »

Hi there
My pseudonym is Mark Manual. I live in Toronto. I'm a fan of the Fakeologist podcasts and did a short lived web video series where I played September Clues on a live internet stream. I like journalism, and writing however I'm more of a big picture kind of person. I'm skilled in web development / internet marketing / advertising / filmmaking.
I'm working on a podcast network called Garbage Media to take out the trash in media.

Primarily I'm here to collaborate with other people from CluesForum. With my marketing, media and business development background I hope to add something positive to this community.

I have studied the works of Marshall McLuhan, who had some great things to say regarding communications, technology, media and propaganda which is how I got here!

I dream of an awesome live action September Clues movie sequel with another awesome soundtrack!