"JAMES FOLEY" - beheaded by "ISIS"

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Seneca

Re: "JAMES FOLEY" - beheaded by "ISIS"

Unread post by Seneca »

Flabbergasted wrote:
Seneca wrote:I think in all the following videos they never use the same actor twice, at least not for the father role.
Here are screenshots from the five videos you linked to. Do they really show five different actors?
Yes, after looking at the videos and listening to the audio I think they are all lookalikes. I have no idea why they would do this, one actor would suffice.

Which screenshots do you think are depicting the same person?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

The first four are hardly distinguishable (at least in the pictures I posted). Number five looks different, but the change in hair style confounds attempts to analyze the head shape. On the other hand, the eyebrows are very consistent throughout, and the ear of number 5 and number 3 match very closely.

The logistics of identifying and hiring a set of five doppelgängers to do a few short interviews is, well, staggering.

But I am open to the possibility that more than one actor is involved. Could you be a little more specific about the differences you have observed?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Like father, like son... <_<

...and the two brothers' heads almost look interchangeable. In fact, one may rightly wonder which one of the two bros lost his head.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Flabbergasted wrote:The first four are hardly distinguishable (at least in the pictures I posted). Number five looks different, but the change in hair style confounds attempts to analyze the head shape. On the other hand, the eyebrows are very consistent throughout, and the ear of number 5 and number 3 match very closely.

The logistics of identifying and hiring a set of five doppelgängers to do a few short interviews is, well, staggering.

But I am open to the possibility that more than one actor is involved. Could you be a little more specific about the differences you have observed?
I rewatched the movies several times and I am somewhat confused. I cannot point to specific differences yet our (me and my 2 children) overall impression is that they are different.
Sorry I cannot prove my statements. For the debunking of the James Foley story it is not important.

It makes no sense why they would hire dopplegangers, just like it makes no sense that it is such a bad act.
Maybe someone can have a look to see if it could be a computer simulated entity?
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

It is curious , to say the least, that someone would have 5 such distinctively different hairstyles, in such a short time.
Then again, maybe I'm just jealous.... having lost most of my hair by the age of 35.

regards,

Steve O.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Seneca wrote:I cannot point to specific differences yet our (me and my 2 children) overall impression is that they are different.
I know what you mean. Our senses often tell us (and correctly so) that something is amiss even if we cannot single out the anomaly or describe it in physical and mathematical terms (as in the Fairbanks reflection in the windshield). But it´s worth a try. It not only develops one´s power of observation and reasoning but it could also lead to important insights.
Seneca wrote:For the debunking of the James Foley story it is not important.
I agree. However, it may have an impact on the occasional Cluesforum visitor who doesn´t go to the trouble of reading the whole thread.
lux

Unread post by lux »

My take: same actor but prepped by different hair stylists. (Or, one stylist with a bad memory.)
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

lux wrote:My take: same actor but prepped by different hair stylists. (Or, one stylist with a bad memory.)

Is it possible that we aren't actually seeing the person who is speaking? That they can create this "father" and make him look any way they choose and then the voice is done by someone in a studio? Maybe similar to how they made Planet of the Apes? If this is possible, then they don't even need actors for these things. It's just a thought.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lezfSnO9n5g

I imagine there are probably more advanced technologies to do these types of things.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6R6N4Vy0nE
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Flabbergasted wrote:Our senses often tell us (and correctly so) that something is amiss even if we cannot single out the anomaly or describe it in physical [...] terms (as in the Fairbanks reflection in the windshield).
Similar to the "uncanny valley" problem of robotics - and video fakery!
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjHiC0mt4Ts
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

anonjedi2 wrote:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjHiC0mt4Ts
It would be quite helpful to all our readers if you would post a short description/explanation with all links/videos, instead of leaving us to guess what they are going on about - and thus whether we want to risk wasting our time reading/watching it. Thanks.
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDKbB3-hdDc

The parents of latest ISIS beheaded victim Peter Kassig. How come all the fake American 'victims' seem to have the same looking fathers?
Are they all related? :rolleyes:
iCONOCLAST

Unread post by iCONOCLAST »

I cut a skin cancer off the back of a patients neck last week. I was tempted to post a picture of the bloodbath a 2 cm incision made. I had to clean blood streaming down the patients face. This beheading stuff is as fake as a $3 note.