Betsy Mc Gee - "genius" video maker

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
simonshack
Administrator

Betsy Mc Gee - "genius" video maker

Unread post by simonshack »

BETSY MC GEE

This super-smart, articulate-eloquent girl with her joyful delivery needs a thread of her own on Cluesforum. <_<

Here's one of her sublime videos - to get an idea of her fine style. More to come.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VSSdJlPkxI

IMPORTANT UPDATE (Dec 2014) : I was initially sucked in by this Betsy Mc Gee character. I was very wrong. "She" (or more correctly, the "Betsy Mc Gee cointelpro team") is a more-than-obvious controlled opposition / shill operation intended to supersede honest, private researchers - much in the vein of the "Ace Baker" clown, whose role was to 'take over' the TV fakery/"no planes" debate and misdirect it.
lux

Re: Betsy Mc Gee - genius video maker

Unread post by lux »

Yes, I've been watching Betsy's videos for a while and really enjoy them. She's also very good about replying to comments.
lux

Unread post by lux »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHWkRj5JfMc
markmanual

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by markmanual »

I'm not sure where to post this, seems like this may be okay

This was posted a few hours ago on Youtube backing the Judy Wood Dusty Derp theory, just thought it'd be good to quickly call it out or respond. There will be a part 2 next week.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75wE9Dzng2U
hoi.polloi

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hi MarkManual, thanks and welcome.

We usually want people to do the 'calling out' themselves as a basic rule of using our forum. We don't just post every controlled opposition video or merely post a link; we critique or mock the ones we choose.

In the future, please do feel free to just make fun of something, but of course any sort of basic assessment with your own senses is even more appreciated and useful to the public.
simonshack
Administrator

Thanks Mark for posting this latest "Betsy Mc Gee" video which fully unveils what "she" is all about - and always was from the get go: yet another slick cointelpro scheme (à la "Ace Baker") designed to lead all media fakery researchers into la-la-land.

Her stance on 9/11 cannot be more transparent (what with her support of the Judy Wood clown and claims of "thousands of people executed" on 9/11) and exposes "her" - or more likely, the team that operates under the "Betsy Mc Gee" moniker - definitively as an 'intel' shill operation.

I notice that there is an ongoing / and intensifying effort by the Nutwork to lend credence to the Judy Wood clown and her "DEW /dustification" theories meant to 'scientifically explain' the absurd (entirely computer-crafted ) imagery of the tower collapses. Her expensive, glossy book "Where Did The Towers Go?" (chock-full of fake "9/11" photos) is nothing but a desperate effort to try and reinstate some credibility to the utterly bogus 9/11 image-pool created for global / mass consumption.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:Thanks Mark for posting this latest "Betsy Mc Gee" video which fully unveils what "she" is all about - and always was from the get go: yet another slick cointelpro scheme (à la "Ace Baker") designed to lead all media fakery researchers into la-la-land.

Her stance on 9/11 cannot be more transparent (what with her support of the Judy Wood clown and claims of "thousands of people executed" on 9/11) and exposes "her" - or more likely, the team that operates under the "Betsy Mc Gee" moniker - definitively as an 'intel' shill operation.

I notice that there is an ongoing / and intensifying effort by the Nutwork to lend credence to the Judy Wood clown and her "DEW /dustification" theories meant to 'scientifically explain' the absurd (entirely computer-crafted ) imagery of the tower collapses. Her expensive, glossy book "Where Did The Towers Go?" (chock-full of fake "9/11" photos) is nothing but a desperate effort to try and reinstate some credibility to the utterly bogus 9/11 image-pool created for global / mass consumption.
Yes a much better question would be - "Where Did All the Fake Footage Come From?"

Do I give a fuck where the towers went? Hey here's one you haven't thought of Judy - NASA strapped a couple of rockets onto each tower and they took off! About the right size for a space rocket according to early models!
lux

Re: Betsy Mc Gee - "genius" video maker

Unread post by lux »

Well, I just saw BM's replies to Simon on Google+ and I officially take back anything positive I said previously about Betsy. The way she dismisses out of hand all the 9/11 research that's been done by Simon, hoi, etc is just inexcusably shill-o-rific.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

My comment on her youtube page, which I posted yesterday. No response as of yet.

You've exposed yourself as a gatekeeper by latching onto Judy Wood's ridiculous directed energy weapons theory. Your proof is nothing but fraudulent, fake video and images. The fact that you are ignoring that the imagery itself is fake, shows your true intentions. By the way, your videos are great and you pump them out pretty quickly. Very impressive high quality production for just one person. Are you sure you're not part of a gatekeeping team whose job is to direct non-believers into the Directed Energy Weapons theory? That theory is entirely based on FAKE PHOTOS AND VIDEO and you are ignoring this simple fact which makes you suspect. A shame really, because I thoroughly enjoyed your Boston Bombing videos. 
simonshack
Administrator

lux wrote:Well, I just saw BM's replies to Simon on Google+ and I officially take back anything positive I said previously about Betsy. The way she dismisses out of hand all the 9/11 research that's been done by Simon, hoi, etc is just inexcusably shill-o-rific.
ACE! GOLD! GEE!

Dear Lux,

I don't think it would be over-speculative of me to suggest that the entities known as "ACE Baker, Dallas GOLDbug and Betsy Mc GEE" are all part of the 9/11 perps' ongoing - and increasingly desperate - antics to try and 'wrestle away' from us our hard-earned credibility, in an effort to supersede and slander our longstanding, solid and mostly unassailable 9/11 research. Some will argue / object that "9/11 happened a long time ago, so they wouldn't spend so much time and efforts in 9/11 counter-intelligence operations anymore". I beg to disagree: the 9/11 cover-up is still very much on the perps' (i.e. the media-military-masonic complex) agenda, since it turned out to be their most over-ambitious and catastrophically botched mass-deception-psyop. To be sure, it has critically exposed / utterly compromised / and (almost) mortally slashed their hitherto most effective, top-secret-'weapon-of-choice': the relentless use of (media-diffused) fake / staged imagery sold to the public as 'News'.

At first glance, the ACE/ GOLD/ GEE trio may appear slightly unrelated - but let's see the common 'traits' shared by the three of them:

- ACE ("Ace Baker" /aka "Collin Alexander") appeared on the '9/11 truther scene' soon after my first September Clues release (June 2007) - posing as an imagery-expert. Not long thereafter, the Ace Baker entity declared that "September Clues is 90-95% false" and went on releasing a long, slick feature movie with near-Hollywood production standards named "An American Psyopera". The movie's 'gist' was to perform damage-control as to the utter fraudulence of the 9/11 imagery (exposed by Cluesforum) - by limiting / containing the extent of the fakery to the mere plane crashes seen on TV. "ACE" then proceeded to hurl abusive or/and defaming language at our efforts - along with his 'mentor', Jim Fetzer.

- GOLD ("Dallas Goldbug" / aka "Ed Chiarini") appeared on the 'psyop truther scene' soon after the release of Hoi Polloi's Vicsim Report - posing as an imagery-expert. Not long thereafter (after some initial, reasonably decent imagery analyses) the Dallas Goldbug entity started releasing an endless, ever-zanier series of slickly-produced "facial-comparison" videos (yet wholly out of context with the points made in the Vicsim Report) - evidently designed to try and ridicule by association the very concept of performing any sort of photographic facial analyses. "GOLD" then proceeded to hurl abusive or/and defaming language at our efforts - and even joined this forum briefly to spam his dung.

- GEE ("Betsy McGee") appeared on the 'psyop truther scene' around the time of the snowballing 'public awakening' (well, on Youtube, at least) - following the imbecilic string of more recent psyops ("school shootings" / "Marathon bombing", etc.) - posing as some sort of seasoned / super-sharp psyop (& imagery) expert. The "Betsy Mc Gee" entity actually got me fooled for a while (as my first post of this very thread betrays...) even though 'her' exceedingly slick video production standards was waving a red flag in the back of my mind - from the word go. And now, right on cue, "GEE" has started hurling abusive or/and defaming language at our efforts. As the French say, "plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose"...

"ACE! GOLD! GEE!... My favorite truthers make me feel so free!" :rolleyes:

And IF (only IF) there's any truth in this short video, well ... then it is well and truly Game Over for "Betsy Mc Gee":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5PMC_pER94
lux

Unread post by lux »

I find it strange that McGee appears to support the idea that Boston and Sandy Hook were hoaxes yet ridicules the idea that 9/11 was too.

Is the nutwork willing to concede these lesser psyops for the sake of shillery but draws the line on the bigger ones? It seems so.