Mexico's Revolution: clues about populist uprisings

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
hoi.polloi

Mexico's Revolution: clues about populist uprisings

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

What has been happening in Mexico lately?

To even attempt to analyze this, I want to run through a quick review of my thinking about revolutions in general.

First of all, public statements from the U.S.A. windbags and/or script-readers gives us a very mixed bag of jumbled clues. On the one hand, America — empire in chief — claims to stand for "freedom", if we ignore the overwhelming sense that American jingoism is killing people for the sole purpose of maintaining its hoax of "9/11" lately, which I don't think is realistic. So we are left with the sense that an empire wants to simply go around changing things for the sole reason that change and overriding local culture whatever the expense is profitable.

So one gets the sense that as long as it's done America's way, "freedom" actually means "don't do what you've been doing" and as soon as this first wave of globalist vibrations has criss-crossed the Earth, it (i.e.; the USA) will simply be replaced by the next empire with the same mission.

We are told to believe that America is more free because of its neglect of its own citizens — viewed not as callous but as liberally freeing. "Good luck with a job, or health care" was its unconscious mantra for a long time. Now that the broken system tries to glue on a "free health" patch to the injured American ideals, one wonders if the true measure of America's sense of freedom is how bloated with "ownership" and "money" its wealthiest (ne fattest) parasites can become. I can't help but examine this case.

So being within the belly of the beast of Federal America, which is my source of frustration and awful curiosity, I can't help but marvel at the way "freedom" in other countries commanded by a prominent psychological military agenda is depicted as fairness. Possibly even the opposite of the "capitalist" paradigm. The "Arab Spring", the Ukrainian power struggle and many other recent events, however, leave an ambiguous taste in the mouth.

Domestically, America boasts that freedom means a CEO can earn 400 times the wealth of its entire lowest tier of employees, becoming absentee tyrants running their empires using the ISO-9001 person management system.

Abroad, America champions any freedom from previous caps on what they call "dictators", "despots", "petty rulers" or others that have any focus other than becoming even more detached from people, if not as insanely greedy — those that would basically equate to CEOs in charge of their nation as a corporation or culturally embodied mass.

The premise seems to be that because people are barely kept pacified, hypnotized, drugged and otherwise suppressed into non-action in America, that we are a "successful" example of the "Freedom" brand that is presently raping other places around the world.

I want to speculate that what we are seeing in the media, when the media abandons coverage of ongoing revolutions and power struggles (e.g.; Ukraine, Egypt, etc.) is a loyalty to something other than profit. However, I just can't see what it is. Perhaps you can help me. It seems the religion of profiteering has infected the media to the point of almost total penetration of anything remotely reachable by "Western" and other hyper technological audiences. The point of delaying stability seems to be: profit and greed. The point of creating a stable economy seems to be: profit and greed. The point of revolution seems to be: profit and greed.

There just isn't a moral force that can hold a candle to the profit and greed motif when it is forced upon us by the media. Ergo, the media seems to be a moralistic force. Not in the sense that it is part of a religion, but in the sense that it is an active-state religion — in fact, owned by the "State".

So what is a swirling mass of "public outcry" (from sites as wide-ranging as everything from CluesForum to news discussion boards) calling for? A shut down of media or a change of media message? In a sense, we are like the "reform church" of the media's religion, which a great deal of the world adheres to. Simon is like the Luther of old, except we haven't created any sort of manifesto for reform to occur. Is it time we did this? Do we risk creating yet another institution, even if it is perhaps falsely seen as some kind of improvement from the one before?

Some on this site would have us believe that every single result is planned — revolution failure, revolution brewing, revolution delayed indefinitely, or revolution turned (once more) into a model for America's "Freedom" brand of godless neocapitalist money worship. Some would have us believe that whether something seems possible to befall or no, and when it befalls, it is to be credited to the perps as "perfectly" or "expertly" orchestrated or otherwise planned. I don't think I can really get behind this. I think we should really listen to Simon's plain words of advice when he says we should caution ourselves against giving the media too much credit for their ridiculous hoaxes.

Of course we have every right to complain about the result of PsyOps and demand a different one. We have the right to speculate and theorize about the PsyOp effects. For instance, it really does seem like there is a push (as light as its results) to disarm the American public. There are clear counter-arguments against this, and for the opposite goal, but it's clear what the surface goal seemed to be, even if it ultimately did little more than nestle each belief system deeper into itself. Hopefully you see my point; speculation on results is just that. Crediting the perps for every success is just as recursive and circularly argued. So is my habit, somewhat, which is denying that the perps are all that intelligent at all.

So, please bear this in mind when reviewing this particular case of interest: The Mexican Revolution that appears to be brewing as we speak.

---

What do I know so far? Oh, how little! I have more preface than content, but I'd love to hear your thoughts.

First of all, it does not seem to be reported much in the mainstream media. The dual media channel monopoly in Mexico is apparently covering up the President's latest mansion acquisition. They are also not really giving fair time to the amount of people this President Enrique Peña Nieto has apparently had murdered in cold blood (or hot for drug money) and covered up. I've also heard that Bimbo bread company (among others) appears to have given multi millions for the favor of not being taxed, pretty much ever. Pretty familiar stuff, so far, if you imagine a kind of half-dictator half-CEO monster I've already speculated America loves to control/depose. There is also word — on social media, though this could be the most sophisticated dividing of demographics yet — that a very specific number of students have gone missing and are to be found in a mass grave of a very unspecific number of victims. This is being used as a rallying cry by social media (which, I should say, is probably most representative of Western thought, being comprised of technologically thankful Facebook-obsessed fiends and pop culture consuming zombies and their libertarian Facebook friends who fail to alarm and mobilize their peers enough to make effective protests about factual issues).

As a refresher, please recall that over Obama's terms (well, let's face it, "Obama" had scant to do with his terms besides being a semi-appealing figurehead), Hillary Clinton has visited Mexico claiming America was about to wage "war" upon it, a possibly artificial (but certainly not proven to be totally natural) alleged earthquake rocked Mexico (which I believe was some kind of part-test part-military operation given the timing), Obama has allowed a great number of illegal citizens to flood America, and lately marijuana (grown and harvested largely in countries South) has become more legal in the States. Then Nieto visited Washington D.C. to discuss something with Obama — precious few know what the fuck all that was about since journalism is as alive as an animatronic Disney ride in professional media. Just recently, fellow fakeologist-journalists khammad and videre reviewed an alleged explosion that killed babies — giving Nieto a needed return to his country, just after an unheard of number of people (probably in the millions) marched the streets of Mexico (but not Mexico City, but to be fair perhaps it is as controlled and mysteriously vacant as Washington D.C.) demanding justice.

However, a CNN reporter — yes, a CNN reporter — is supposed to be questioning it all, acknowledging the mass movement and giving Mexico the real truth it needs and wants. Her name is Carmen Arestegui. (profile here: http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporter ... armen.html) She is lauded and praised for defending the people's interests (well, on social media, by uh, social media participants), but Mexicans are perhaps choosing to overlook just one thing: the "disappeared students" article (with a laughable 40-something people missing after untold thousands have reportedly died from the "drug war" and yes, I believe the latter to be a possibility) and the social media coverage and Carmen's entire career are extremely dependent on the USA power structure — in particular the CNN we know and credit as responsible for releasing the 9/11 Vicsim tapeworm upon the mentally paralyzed public.

So on the one hand, it seems the USA-Anglo-Zionistic (well, neocapitalist neoliberal Statist disruptist) power structure is happy to have their media ignore the goings-ons down there, while vaguely (but quietly) bragging about dropping embarrassingly nefarious threats; and on the other hand, it seems they are trying not-so-subtly to do mild favors for the corrupt President (for fees, no doubt, since our government seems to operate like a gregarious gangster) and work on slowly causing or stirring major shit.

I contend that they benefit either way, they are treating this "revolution" callously, if not attempting to create it, and though we don't really know what their full game is, I submit it as evidence that the perps don't know what they are doing except trying to constantly profit in the means of "power", ergo technological control of the world, at the expense of everything and everyone else.
bostonterrierowner

Re: Mexico's Revolution: clues about populist uprisings

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Most probably American government is destabilizing Mexico to make life harder there for the Chinese. I know that Beijing has been trying to diversify its asset portfolio, purchasing resources and investing in Mexican infrastructure. Hundreds of billions of USD have been transferred to Latin America from China.

The rest is just a show - cartels, revolutions, CNN journalists and whatever else is in the screenplay.

"Smash and grab" is Uncle Sam's favourite strategy. No offense Hoi :)

BTO - could you please check your spellings, I'm editing all your posts recently.
Last edited by brianv on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: reasources, esle, transfered
hoi.polloi

Why should I be offended? You're probably onto something!
bostonterrierowner

hoi.polloi wrote:Why should I be offended? You're probably onto something!
You're an American after all :)

Sorry about my spelling I have been using a tablet lately ...
hoi.polloi

bostonterrierowner wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:Why should I be offended? You're probably onto something!
You're an American after all :)

Sorry about my spelling I have been using a tablet lately ...
How can one be an "American"? I am called an American. I am a human. And then, what does 'being' an "American" have to do with anything? Seriously, what does it even mean? Being born on this continent? Having citizenship to one empire or another that one has no choice to be born into? It's like if I chose some horrible figure that has the same color passport as you and said, "Man, I don't like that guy. No offense." Sometimes you truly think like a European Citizen, you know? No offense. :P

As for spelling, using a tablet is no excuse. Learn to use your device or don't use it here. At worst, get a bluetooth keyboard made in China. :lol:

Anyway, I am not sure if everything is literally about China as you suggest, but it's an interesting thought. What I am trying to imply is that America is, on the surface, appearing to be the usual bully to a neighbor country and using media fakery to fudge the results, regardless the results. If you say the fakery is also because of Chinese investment/involvement there, I suppose it would make sense based on the sly media about China. The sort of enemy that must not be named as a potential enemy. It definitely feels more "real" to me than the "rivalry" with Russia, since China could be beating the United States at some kind of economic or population or internal political game. Where do you get this information though? You act so sure about it, and that is okay if it's just your intuition, but please lay it out in clear, concise language if you can. Can you rephrase your argument so that I feel like you are basing it on facts rather than assumptions from news articles you won't disclose?

I like that you ask us to "look beyond the surface" and of course, that is probably our common intuition in most cases.

Finally, does anyone else have any thoughts about where this Mexican thing is going? I am curious if anyone has been following this. So far we have a couple answers: "American Empire", or possibly "China". It's not much, but maybe that's it?
bostonterrierowner

hoi.polloi wrote:What does being an American have to do with anything? Seriously, what does it even mean?
Just a joke Hoi.

p.s.

"Americans will fuck you up for the shit you are saying" - an actual response I got from one American guy around 5 years ago in Florida after sharing my, different than his opinion about Washington's influence on the world :D
hoi.polloi

Florida is the sad backwater failure of America to demonstrate it's capable of maximizing — hell, even taking advantage of — the use of paradise-like land. They turned much of it into a Mafia-infested, chain store trash heap like the rest of the country.

But let's get back on topic! It's Mexico! Not how much the U.S.A. is a landscape of visual embarrassments and cheap, childish values.

I guess it's related in the sense that, if we are talking about Southern areas like Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and the Mexican border, you almost can't help but notice this area was once "Mexico's" or "Spain's" and they probably would have ruined it in their own special way. So this topic is not to defend any form of empire, dogma or Christian hypocrisy. It's only to wonder at the squabbles that appear to go on among them.
bostonterrierowner

I have been watching Outbound Direct Investment activity of China for some time now. I've found and IMHO proven a direct correlation/causation (?) of it increasing ( ODI ) and so called "War on terror " . I even wrote quite a big piece about it but unfortunatelly it's in Polish :(

Anyways , I have some knowledge about how monetary systems work and how colonial exploitation manifests through them. It is clear to me that in 1999 China openly ( at least to those who understand the mechanics ) challenged the post WW2, Anglo-American dominated order of things.

I posted about this on CF before.

As you rightly noticed China is an only state that can pose a REAL threat to Washington's domination. Back in the past it was Germany and more precisely its possible, lasting alliance with Russia. This is exactly the reason behind WWI, WW2, Bolshevik revolution, Nazism etc.

As always nobody actually hides anything. Halford Mackinder openly wrote about British Empire's strategy in the beginning of 20th century. USA is a continuation of BE.

Germany is finished, completely subdued but the struggle and political maneuvering never stops.

I can share my research on this subject if you wish .

USD is a main pillar of American domination. All its power comes from the dollar being a main reserve currency. What it means in practice is that Washington "prints" and everybody else accepts $$$ as the means of payment. It doesn't happen naturally, there is coercion behind it. China played the ball nicely until 1999, recycling all its surplus dollars into T-bonds ( paying tribute ). United States doesn't have a single penny of external debt and all it buys is denominated in Federal Reserve Notes hence it has ZERO debt. It's not bankrupt, not even close. Quite contrary.

However music plays only as long as all the players/vassals accept $$$.