We'll Do It Live, Jeff C, Max Resistance, YT Community

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
hoi.polloi

Re: We'll Do It Live, Max Resistance, YouTube Community

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Quite honestly, Cobra Commander, I think their purpose is simply to get attention on their fearmongering message that CluesForum and Fakeologist are full of dragons. A cult of them, actually. Led by a three-headed Simon Hoi Ab monster!

In my opinion, ignoring such distractions from forensics and bringing our "A game" to every topic is all we ever try to do, anyway. We are doing something right, so let's keep at it rather than overworking ourselves. The "plane crash" was already shown to be fabricated in some sort of simulation software that resembles the 9/11 simulation software. Maybe it was Rockwell Collins. Maybe something proprietary to a secretive NASA lab. Who knows? The point is this is the usual kind of bad job they do, and the YouTube infiltrators represent the typical harassment and derailment we protect the forum from.

Thanks for keeping this sort of discussion in the "Truthers and Shills" topics now, by the way. The purpose of the forum is science and reason and documenting the government's deception techniques, and it will continue to be. We don't need to give the shills and their "useful idiots" any more credit or attention. We have a forum. Let us celebrate this and continue to do so by using it for what it's for: debunking the media's very "special" effects fabrications.
MrSinclair

Re: TAIPEI river plane crash

Unread post by MrSinclair »

I've seen some good analysis on the Nodisinfo.com site in the past but the Taipei incident has really stirred things up. Dr K who runs the site is convinced Taipei is real but many of his normally loyal readers strongly disagree.

He mentions cluesforum in this just published account: "On cluesforum, a site which has done much good work in truth-seeking over the years, the following image was found. It was posted and analyzed as proof of a fake. Instead, it is proof that those claiming the fake are in error and that, in fact, their attempted substantiate for a hoax is erroneous."

http://nodisinfo.com/44543/
hoi.polloi

That's a really poorly argued smear piece on anyone asking questions about the official story of anything, let alone this PsyOp where they're betting on the "crowd control" to make up for their shoddy, questionable coverage. Everyone should clamor for the removal of investigative forensics for the sake of truth? What kind of bullshit doublespeak is that? Just whose position has had millions of people rapt on TV channels across the globe? They don't want a fair debate. They want to squash any questions whatsoever.

They wonder dumbly why CGI "of all things" would be used in a PsyOp, indicating that computer graphics are unheard of? Where have they been for the last forty fucking years? A fake identity cannot even be created? I suppose Hollywood technology simply has never existed, as well. Anything framed in a rectangle must be real!

Okay, this response is only a tongue-in-cheek reflection of their hyperbole. But it does clearly serve as a reminder of what folks do when they want nobody to ask questions. Thanks, MrSinclair and Cobra Commander, for reporting the positive news that people haven't completely lost their critical thinking skills — that even if it does indicate people can be "followers" that they don't always follow dumbly like "sheeple"; they can recognize when a person they respect is not thinking clearly or using logical parameters for their investigation about sensitive topics.

They might not recognize that the betrayal is deliberate, because they have yet to experience the depth of the betrayal of the public that we have been documenting for over five years. But they can tell something is wrong. And that is a good start to — hopefully — positive change.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Mr. Sinclair, I don't know why you'd post a link to such an obvious bait site on this topic — it belongs in the Derailing room or at least the Shill thread. <_< I thought you understood & agreed with what Brianv pointed out about it last year: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2392623

The slogan is apt, "Rigged by Dr K" indeed :rolleyes: They're all coming out of the woodwork on this one, that's for sure!
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Maat wrote:Mr. Sinclair, I don't know why you'd post a link to such an obvious bait site on this topic — it belongs in the Derailing room or at least the Shill thread. <_< I thought you understood & agreed with what Brianv pointed out about it last year: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2392623

The slogan is apt, "Rigged by Dr K" indeed :rolleyes: They're all coming out of the woodwork on this one, that's for sure!
I posted it because of their mention of this site. It was not an endorsement of what is being purported there.
hoi.polloi

MrSinclair wrote:
Maat wrote:Mr. Sinclair, I don't know why you'd post a link to such an obvious bait site on this topic — it belongs in the Derailing room or at least the Shill thread. <_< I thought you understood & agreed with what Brianv pointed out about it last year: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2392623

I posted it because of their mention of this site. It was not an endorsement of what is being purported there.
Thanks for clarifying. I just posted this comment in their comment section, and I hope to use it to try to reach people.
This article is an embarrassingly alarmist smear piece against anyone asking good, modern, questions about any news event. I hope it's not a reflection of the web site NoDisinfo.com as a whole, or it would be very damning of the NoDisinfo administration. This writer not only purports to trust that CNN has made some kind of erroneously free "speculation" outside the guidelines of the script writers of our news, which is a misrepresentation of how our news PR/Psychological Operations actually seem to work; it also claims CGI is nothing worth asking about in any considerations about the news these days. CGI, video compositing and other techniques of fakery have been used for propaganda purposes. This is proven. It is no use balking about budgets since we haven't identified who is responsible, and the media lies seem to be endorsed by nothing less than the most powerful leaders of the most powerful countries on the planet. They may be very wealthy indeed. This would make the point especially moot in Southeast Asian countries, where the American Dollar (not to mention American favor) may be of coveted speculative value.

It would be nice to believe that this article is at least well-meaning, since it isn't accurate or interested in fairly considering the questions raised by researchers questioning the event. This article tries to make it seem as though forensics and CGI are absurd questions by attacking good logical arguments with bad emotional arguments. Look carefully at each point in this article and read just how they fail to address the technical questions and endorse the imagery. See how they ask you not to ask questions in seemingly different ways, though the gist is the same: "Don't question the imagery. Don't question the story." The truth should be plain enough now — CGI, actors, script writers and other Hollywood-/TV drama-like techniques are used in the media to fabricate our reality for the purposes of controlling the subject matter of the public dialogue. Social media is infiltrated as fast as people invent new ways of making it. Now we are all hopefully coming to fully appreciate how they also plant false friends in the truth movement to merely attempt to stop people from asking questions. Combine these two powers and our most corrupt oligarchical leadership has a defense against any change in the system, and change is obviously what we need. Let us consider removing these psychotic media people from their power and putting good people in their place. No, I don't believe just anyone would lie like them. It's just an out-of-control party that liars are creating through exploitation of our system.

But nevermind revolution. Regardless of the future, please, I ask you to consider just reading CluesForum.info or Fakeologist.com to see if the arguments about media fakery make sense to you at all. Please consider "arming your mind" with this type of questioning so that you are not easily bullied into believing what you have no obligation to. As CGI and virtual reality tech improves, the number of these "lead researcher network betrayal" incidents may increase to try to stem the tide of people finally reaffirming their own senses and asking the questions that need to be asked. We don't all have to be forensic scientists, but let us use our brains, our senses and our intuition in navigating this information-saturated world. Each of us has hidden skills in discerning truth and reality from the mire. We just need to re-train ourselves how to use them to benefit one another and create peace. Thank you.

Hoi Polloi
www.cluesforum.info
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

MrSinclair wrote:

All that does is distract & detract from the topic being analyzed, which is their purpose of course. We don't need negative diversions, thank you.
Maat

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by Maat »

hoi.polloi wrote:I just posted this comment in their comment section, and I hope to use it to try to reach people. ...
Very nicely said, Hoi! I hope it helps :)
hoi.polloi

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Maat wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:I just posted this comment in their comment section, and I hope to use it to try to reach people. ...
Very nicely said, Hoi! I hope it helps :)
Thanks Maat. MrSinclair meant well, so I'm moving this discussion into the topic already started about that YouTube/NoDisinfo group, which he probably wasn't aware of. From now on, thoughts about the opposition viewpoint in the TAIPEI non-incident — "controlled" or "duped" — can go here. Let's please try not to drag ourselves into an unnecessary "battle" with people telling us to shut up. We obviously are not going to shut up and we're going to ask questions about what we damn well please as long as we still live in a free country — or even if we were to sadly outlast it.
Cobra Commander

Unread post by Cobra Commander »

hoi.polloi wrote:Quite honestly, Cobra Commander, I think their purpose is simply to get attention on their fearmongering message that CluesForum and Fakeologist are full of dragons. A cult of them, actually. Led by a three-headed Simon Hoi Ab monster!

In my opinion, ignoring such distractions from forensics and bringing our "A game" to every topic is all we ever try to do, anyway. We are doing something right, so let's keep at it rather than overworking ourselves. The "plane crash" was already shown to be fabricated in some sort of simulation software that resembles the 9/11 simulation software. Maybe it was Rockwell Collins. Maybe something proprietary to a secretive NASA lab. Who knows? The point is this is the usual kind of bad job they do, and the YouTube infiltrators represent the typical harassment and derailment we protect the forum from.

Thanks for keeping this sort of discussion in the "Truthers and Shills" topics now, by the way. The purpose of the forum is science and reason and documenting the government's deception techniques, and it will continue to be. We don't need to give the shills and their "useful idiots" any more credit or attention. We have a forum. Let us celebrate this and continue to do so by using it for what it's for: debunking the media's very "special" effects fabrications.
Hoi,

I completely agree with you, and wouldn't have posted anymore YouTube comments had it not been for the Max Malone video with this Peter James character showing up all over the place now stalking me, and the video bashing our thread here. I think this Peter James used Simon's videos to build up subscribers and what he believes is credibility, only to turn on Simon and cluesforum. I agree that they get an ego trip out of getting any attention from us.

I'm fairly certain that the psy-op agenda this whole time with these Asian airline crashes was to blur the lines between what is real and what's fake, and who's real and who's fake. I think they did a piss poor job with all the other crashes knowing they would pull off a more realistic looking crash, which is where the blurred lines comes in. I said all over the internet, and even hinted here when I posted some 9/11 screamers that I was going to create a thread about how this YouTube community was going to decieve everybody and do this blur the line thing. I didn't want to jump the gun, because I feel like it is more important to expose the events than the so called truthers, so I held back. I had noticed Jeff C fear mongering more and more lately, and deleting any comments that had to do with this site, the members, and SC. I even have evidence that Max Malone is playing 2 different characters at different ends of the "truther" spectrum. Plus the guy never gave real research evidence, admitted he didn't have research other than stories sounding fake, and what proof he had were colors. I just let it be, and my assumptions came true.

I don't want to discuss them anymore anyway, cause again, I see that they are the psy-op. I just wanted to post this one last time, because like you stated, the forum is a place to document the perps tactics, and even though this is a different psychological tactic than the normal fakery, still psychological warfare in the end.

Yeah, you're right about the A game thing. Most members here, especially Simon have been at the top of their game for years, and keep getting better. I really feel like I need to bring my A game. It took a shill (Betsy McGee) before to build that fire within me to kill her theory, so maybe I can build that fire within myself to post my own finds on the Taipei crash, and not sit on my hands and wait for Simon to bail me out on my argument.

BTW... Surprisingly, this Peter James clown didn't list your name in his very long list of the people on "Simon's Cult" payroll.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

If this was a deliberate attempt to discredit Cluesforum, it would make sense that they would try to plant someone on the forum.
Selene joined on monday 19 jan, 16 days before the Taipei plane crash. Her main message was that we, here on Cluesforum, are "fighting" against other honest researchers. 2 weeks later there are "honest researchers" turning against Cluesforum and Simon Shack.
I am only speculating.
And Simon, when do I get my check for last month? :(
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Seneca wrote:If this was a deliberate attempt to discredit Cluesforum, it would make sense that they would try to plant someone on the forum.
Selene joined on monday 19 jan, 16 days before the Taipei plane crash. Her main message was that we, here on Cluesforum, are "fighting" against other honest researchers. 2 weeks later there are "honest researchers" turning against Cluesforum and Simon Shack.
I am only speculating.
"Kettle" calls "pot" black?

Didn't you join a day or two before the "4 x 2" hoax in Belgium? And, about which you have a pet thread? And as of today you think the sim might be real?
I don't think you are qualified to hurl accusations. And what's with the wacky format?
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

brianv wrote:
Seneca wrote:If this was a deliberate attempt to discredit Cluesforum, it would make sense that they would try to plant someone on the forum.
I am only speculating.

Didn't you join a day or two before the "4 x 2" hoax in Belgium? And, about which you have a pet thread?
I don't think you are qualified to hurl accusations. And what's with the wacky format?
As I wrote, I was only speculating. I think I am qualified to do that. If there is something wrong with my reasoning please let me know. I think you are making an "ad hominem". See the rest of my answers on http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1777
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Seneca wrote:
brianv wrote:
I am only speculating.

Didn't you join a day or two before the "4 x 2" hoax in Belgium? And, about which you have a pet thread?
As I wrote, I was only speculating. I think I am qualified to do that. If there is something wrong with my reasoning please let me know. I think you are making an "ad hominem". See the rest of my answers on http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1777
Am I allowed to speculate too? And I did at the time of your joining. For the exact reasons you just mentioned. Am I also allowed to speculate that your reply suggests a classic shill "hurt" tactic.
Cobra Commander

Unread post by Cobra Commander »

Cobra Commander wrote:Your transcript shows me these guys are disinfo. Or Red Pill is being a pussy and doesn't want to seem like the crazy one of the bunch. Maybe I should post what Red Pill really said about the clues research to me personally that he's fascimated with our research. I think he's afraid of Jeff C ridiculing him for ldll

[ADMIN: "ldll?" -H.P.]
Apology to Red Pill Revolution aka Truth Media Revolution. The use of the word pussy was harsh, and I actually like the guy because he seems sincere. He has done some things because of peer pressure, like the transcript, and even changing his name because some people said it was luciferian, or whatever garbage they call it. He is one of the few in the YouTube community that will actually have an honest conversation with you. Also, he finally had the courage to not only call out his friend for not researching an event Jeff deemed real, but finally made a video admitting 9/11 imagery is indeed fake. Plus he references the 9/11 vicsims, admitting they're fake. I've felt bad about publicly calling him that, especially since the guy has defended me repeatedly as of late. My post here calling him that term was Youtubish, as was my spelling.

That's my other apology. Sorry Hoi. Fascimating and Idll??? Ouch! I screwed up a 2 letter word, "it".