TransAsia 235 TAIPEI river plane crash

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Cobra Commander

Re: TAIPEI river plane crash

Unread post by Cobra Commander »

Here you go Maat. I circled where the light pole appears to have been intended to be.
The pattern of the light poles across from each other and that little thing sticking up makes it look like the intended impact spot.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Cobra Commander wrote:Here you go Maat. I circled where the light pole appears to have been intended to be.

http://s2.postimg.org/mk1ikqbq1/Taipei_ ... idge1a.jpg

The pattern of the light poles across from each other and that little thing sticking up makes it look like the intended impact spot.
CC, did you miss what I pointed out about the consistently equal distance between them?
Maat wrote:*
The view of the river wreckage with bridge (screenshot only @ http://harare24.com/index-id-news-zk-27196.html) does show the edge of that building, but there is no missing light pole shown on the bridge within this view of the wreckage — the spaces between them diminish consistently (i.e. same number of concrete sections beneath)
Count the concrete sections; 4.5 between each pole. So there is no gap to account for a pixel "vaporised" light pole ;)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I think you are wasting your time arguing about something that could have been created inside the latest cameras. Nothing about these images look real. They don't look like photoslop or anything else of that ilk. The whole thing looks washed out and 2D and skewed, probably because of Texture Mapping and UV un-wrapping or something similar.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Well, I just realized what we are actually asked to believe - as to the crash physics of this event...

Let me try and illustrate it for you :

source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV8u3WWQuGQ

Fabulous, innit? So very believable! ^_^
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:Fabulous, innit? So very believable! ^_^
Yep, definitely Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Image
brianv wrote:I think you are wasting your time arguing about something that could have been created inside the latest cameras. Nothing about these images look real. They don't look like photoslop or anything else of that ilk. The whole thing looks washed out and 2D and skewed, probably because of Texture Mapping and UV un-wrapping or something similar.
No one here is arguing that any of these images "look real", Brian! All we're trying to do is find as many of the most easily demonstrated discrepancies we can just to prove how fake they are to anyone else. Reasonable, innit?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Maat wrote:
brianv wrote:I think you are wasting your time arguing about something that could have been created inside the latest cameras. Nothing about these images look real. They don't look like photoslop or anything else of that ilk. The whole thing looks washed out and 2D and skewed, probably because of Texture Mapping and UV un-wrapping or something similar.
No one here is arguing that any of these images "look real", Brian! All we're trying to do is find as many of the most easily demonstrated discrepancies we can just to prove how fake they are to anyone else. Reasonable, innit?
Sorry Maat wrong word, I posted and had to go out, I knew it would be jumped on. "Discussed", might have been more suitable. But I feel strongly that those analyses are barking up the wrong tree as regards the manufacture and remake of this Water Margin. The crappy flat bleached out backgrounds, the terra-cotta army of sprites. The composition - "the rule of thirds", have CG modelling and Compositing all over it. I'm off to Liang Xiang Po, see you later Pigsy! Oh, maybe that was Monkey!

Why didn't you guys kick my ass a few years back, I was getting heavily into this stuff but I dropped out, went back then dropped out again. I'm studying it again and furiously trying to catch up where I left off! New interfaces constantly were the biggest drawback.
Cobra Commander

Maat wrote: CC, did you miss what I pointed out about the consistently equal distance between them?
Maat wrote:*
The view of the river wreckage with bridge (screenshot only @ http://harare24.com/index-id-news-zk-27196.html) does show the edge of that building, but there is no missing light pole shown on the bridge within this view of the wreckage — the spaces between them diminish consistently (i.e. same number of concrete sections beneath)
Count the concrete sections; 4.5 between each pole. So there is no gap to account for a pixel "vaporised" light pole ;)
I didn't miss it, but the perps did according to their cartoon animation explaining the "real" cartoon animation...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... river.html

Everything points to that being the intended spot.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Cobra Commander wrote: I didn't miss it, but the perps did according to their cartoon animation explaining the "real" cartoon animation...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... river.html

Everything points to that being the intended spot.
Well, CC, I guess it really makes no difference what the intended spot might have been in that particular "news" video frame, with no archway pole visible and without the original clip it was taken from to check (conveniently nowhere to be found).

I definitely understand Brian’s frustration with such a putrid pile of pixelated nonsense.

This entire BS TV movie production, from Pixel Plane fizziks & skewed perspectives to composite sim dramas, is just as shitty as the counterfeit goods China has produced for decades (i.e. designer bags, clothing, cosmetics, nasty fake perfumes etc., which morally bankrupt dealers around the world sell to ignorant & unwitting consumers in a Billion dollar industry; not just luxury goods either, it’s everything now!)

So, the largest producer of counterfeit goods probably believes they’re "good" at it, by their success; although it’s simply ignorance and greed that drives it, unfortunately.

It’s therefore no surprise that some can’t/won’t see that this is just a Chinese counterfeit 9/11 spin-off — especially when so many still can’t accept that 9/11 was a TV movie hoax with cartoon planes to begin with!

Most people see only what they want to believe, whereas we try to see what is really there & expose it for what it is — despite that often being what we would naturally prefer not to believe.

The lengths some will go to rationalize and reinforce their belief systems can be mind-boggling, though, as we’ve seen for years. But no amount of denial, rhetoric, logical fallacies, pseudo mind-reading speculations or cherry-picking sophistry can change facts, like gravity & airplane physics.

The elephant in the room is still that physics-defying cartoon plane — with its blink/no blink strobe light, “artifacted” poles and all.

Falsus in unum falsus in omnibus

Maybe the perps watched too many Hollywood movie “physics” for their “inspiration” —

like this Knowing crap in 2009:

Image << >> Image

Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Taipei Shadow Manper 中天新聞 CH52

1/2 speed
Full clip at original speed ► http://youtu.be/V7seFmr3gVA?t=32s

Funny how this is the longest clip of that sim disaster (cut even shorter on another TV channel). Gee, I wonder why :rolleyes:
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Since the video shows an overcast day, I was wondering if the shadow is supposed to be a reflection on a wet surface. That would also explain why it disappears over a dry spot, but not why it is blacker than anything else in the video.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

It may just be as a result of the reduced speed, but to me there's a slight continuity difference between the movements of the man-shape and it's depicted shadow.

Also - if the sunlight was strong enough, and at the appropriate angle, to show the arms swing, why do we see no sign of a shadow cast by the fence railings?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

No, Icarus, it has nothing to do with the speed — I only slowed it in the Gif for easier examination. Just click on the original video time start link I provided to see the full clip at normal speed (you can also pause + space bar to go frame by frame on YT).

There's no water depicted on the road, nor higher objects/trees behind to cause such effects either.

Maybe it's afflicted with Peter Pan Syndrome:

video

Cobra Commander

You guys will get a good laugh out of this animation video explaining Transasia events!

TransAsia plane crashes in Taiwan river | iNews:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntldlyXvpA

Some birds!

I found the evidence of what Maat and I were discussing. I'm just trying to figure out if I should post it or pass it off to Simon and let him find more. I'm sure now that they got plate shots of the scenery and much of this was not filmed on location.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

THE TAXI damage compared :

I have been hesitant to post these image-comparisons of the TAXI damage - which I did a few days ago - as I wished to make sure my visual perceptions weren't just being fooled / confused by the different angles / perspectives of these depictions. I now believe that they are a worthwhile addition to our "TAPEI planecrash" imagery analyses. However - and as ever- you be the judge :

Does it all add up / make sense to you? :mellow:
Cobra Commander

I finally found that source video of the bridge pic you marked the poles on, Maat. I had to learn Mandarin on the fly to get it for you. :D

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VXVu3HQZXw

When the video stops, it link's to a lot more videos from the same source. I haven't checked them out yet, but there might be some vids we haven't seen.

That's not the source vid of the still I marked poles on, CC, (+ different TV station); I already referenced this one in my original post: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2394254#p2394254 — Maat