REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
fbenario

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by fbenario »

Seneca wrote:Well, I think we just witnessed someone exposing a troll and driving him out without much moderator involvement. SteinUntStein hasn't logged on since he made that nasty remark to HonestlyNow. Good work, especially HonestlyNow!
Hmm. I called out SteinUntStein immediately following his introductory comments, my post was deleted for no reason, and soon thereafter others 'outed' him. In retrospect it was obviously wrong for anyone to delete my post.
Observer
Banned

Unread post by Observer »

Hello Simon, and everyone here, I hope we all are feeling happy, healthy, and in good humor today!

Long time silent reader, I've finally decided to sign up, so that I can take in all of your great posts more easily (using the recent posts button), I really would like to continue to read quietly most of the time, I probably will only be able to throw in a hopefully surprising diamond of thought once every few months or so, by occasionally contributing some related-yet-currently-unmentioned photo/link/fact if possible, and perhaps occasionally pointing out any conflicts-in-logic (of statements made either purposefully by liars, or even mistakenly by us.)

About all the discoveries which Simon and the community of members here have found, I agree with almost all of them, and I am very grateful to have found this intelligent group of free-thinking logical, seekers of truth, who have the mental-ability to see the lies (in images/claims/situations) PLUS the heart-courage to share openly with humanity all of these discoveries. Thanks for opening my eyes to the visual proof of image fakery behind the terrorism hoaxes, the space hoaxes, the nuclear hoaxes, etc.

Hey Simon, I called you once, from my home in Japan, after I first saw September Clues. As I recall, you seemed pleasantly surprised to get my call from such a seemingly-exotic country (I've lived here for about 20 years now, I have a wife and 4 loving kids, I speak Japanese quite fluently, I will probably stay here for my remaining 1000 years - haha, just thinking positively) and I remember you asked me, "How did you get this number?" and I told you how, as well as how to hide it better for the future, to which you explained you feel no need to hide, you are not scared of being known, you simply were asking because you are curious about everything. I really respect those qualities, courage and curiosity.

Anyway, let's see here, about 9-11, here's my thinking as it improved over the years - and yes, I am embarrassed it took me so long to come around to the total fakery understanding. I should have realized INSTANTANEOUSLY that wings, with their heavy engines attached, would have been broken right off as soon as they touched the wall, and those wings would have fell to the ground immediately, regardless of everything else, so I should have KNOWN that the images were faked right from the start. But I didn't. So here, I'll describe how I finally got to the level of understanding which the members of this small community here at September Clues have been saying all along, which is that all of the images were faked. Here is the long winding path I took:

First I knew from the start that explosives were used to demolish those 3 steel buildings, that's simple logic, because fire doesn't demolish the steel frame skeleton of buildings, and neither does the relatively minor vibrations from even a big plane crash (as shown by the B-52 Bomber hitting the Empire State Building in 1945, plus again, even without that history tidbit, this first point is simple logic.)

Then, I realized that no 757 even hit the pentagon (I was woken up in this area by first seeing Meyssan's J'accuse image collection, which included the earliest images, when the wall was still standing totally intact, merely blackened, not yet having fallen down, still showing the tiny hole where the 757 could NOT have entered, and clean grass, and yes, those images like all images can no longer be trusted, I'm simply saying that those images are what helped my mind open to the no-plane reality.)

Then, there was a time when the "Pod images"(faked) and the "Missile being fired from the pod at the moment of entry images"(faked) had fooled me (because I was still at that point stupidly assuming that the images were real.) Those images fooled me into wrongly assuming that Jayhan was right about some hardened military plane with a missile having been used to help break through WTC2. (Wrong.)

Then, Baker's video helped me realize a little video trickery was used, and then Simon's amazing September Clues video helped me realize a LOT of video trickery was used. Thanks to Simon's September Clues, I finally let go of the false assumption of any passenger planes hitting anything on that day. Even before seeing those videos, I had already realized on my own that "Since they obviously faked the Pentagon hit, using no 757 at all there, it would be illogical to use real planes elsewhere, it would simply be extra risk without any extra reward, because any real planes (whether hijacked by humans or by remote control, whether carrying humans or not, whether officially-claimed regular planes or some special military planes) would ALL be too risky (due to leaving clues in the crash, or missing the targets altogether and exposing the whole project.) It was September Clues that finally made me realize for sure that we were presented with fake plane images for sure. And yet, I was somehow stupidly still holding on to the buildings. At this stage I knew that the planes were faked images, but I was still assuming that all of the OTHER images (of the buildings turning to dust, and of the people in the streets covered in that dust) were real. (Wrong.) Next, since I was still assuming the building images were real, I'll go ahead and admit, even though now I'm really gonna' look stupid, I was then pulled into the "Judy Wood" directed-energy-weapon web for a few years. There I was, explaining to people what I thought was the situation:

"The plane images were added in real time, the building destruction was then initiated by conventional bombs same as in regular building demolitions, you can see some squibs here, and a little bit of thermite was added in just to keep us arguing about the details, see these sparks over there, but the most shocking thing is, while the towers were being destroyed mainly by conventional methods, a more thorough destruction of all the evidence came from unconventional means as well, namely directed energy weaponry, which is like a combination of laser and microwave, because just look at this footage, the beams of steel are turning to dust, watch these beams here, they all turn to dust in the next few frames, look at this spire itself turning to dust as it falls, and in the end look at the lack of steel sitting on the ground, the lack of steel elevator doors, desks, chairs, etc, and check this out, this Judy Wood lady is suing a bunch of directed energy weaponry company executives who were actually brought in by NIST to give their expert opinion about how this whole 'collapse' was initiated by fire, why would these DEW guys be brought in if DEW wasn't used, and notice how the NIST literally limited the scope of their own investigation to only 'the events leading up to the INITIATION of the collapse' and thus totally steering clear of making any statements about what caused most of the steel to turn to dust AFTER the beams started to fall. This was a message, from the people who did this (CIA, Mossad, etc) to the Presidents around the world, saying 'Warning, we've finally perfected this DEW thing we started back in the Reagan era, this is much better than nukes because we can pinpoint destroy specific buildings, totally turning them to dust, without any pesky radiation blowing back to our side of the earth, and we can even overlay this DEW destruction with faked-terrorist-attack claims which the world believes due to our total media control, so Russia and China and all you Arab oil sellers, you had better let the dollar continue to have the monopoly on all oil sales, or we will simply use this DEW to turn your home to dust while claiming terrorists flew a plane into it. We have this new big stick, and we have the balls to use it. We even used it against our own citizens, so we'll surely use it on you if you don't do what we say."

After a few years of that, I read about the hollow towers idea, which made me realize, "Hmmm, that would explain the lack of steel in a way that doesn't make me look crazy with all this DEW talk. This hollow tower makes sense, the buildings were basically empty shells, the world's largest atriums, right from the start, with only the lobby and the tourist spots up top having floors, and only occasionally having additional floors added in for tenants now and then, but most definitely all tenants and floors being removed before the big demolition. But then I remembered that the same guy pushing the hollow towers thing is the same guy who fooled me with the pod image he "bought on the street at ground zero." And then I learned that his rich lady-friend who was with him on that trip, got caught leaving messages on tribute pages claiming to know victims who we now know never existed - and then she faked her own death but loved her skinny dogs too much to get rid of them - and so, he supposedly then lives together with her and her skinny dogs and her new fake name.) (I say supposedly, because I now realize it is foolish to assume that ANY of these characters are real living humans, from "victims" to "witnesses" to "image suppliers" to "truthers", thanks again to Hoi for having created that PDF which really opened my eyes to the surprisingly prevalent reality of mass simulated characters.)

Then, I decided to come back to Simon's site, after many years of being away. And thank goodness I came back here to see how far you guys have gotten. Thanks to Simon, and everyone here, I finally realized that all the building images, with all their "evidence" of the steel turning to dust, were all totally faked images. So, even though the perpetrators created all those building images, and even though they bought in some DEW guys to give Judy somebody to sue, the fact is that since the building images were faked, there is no evidence of DEW having been used at all. The image fakers simply added faked evidence of DEW into their computer animation forgery, just like they added so many other red-herrings in there. I now see the point of all that "evidence of DEW" was simply to make folks talking about that seem crazy. Who knows, maybe the CIA perps actually DID try to also fool various leaders into believing the DEW thing, to blackmail them and perhaps to even sell them some fake DEW technology plans?

Anyway, the main point it that at this point I realize that no conclusions about what happened can be made from the images, since they were all forged. We can't say "they definitely used X technique to destroy the buildings, we know the details for sure." What we CAN say instead is that, "this image A, and that image B, could definitely NOT both be real, because they conflict with logic AND they conflict with each other. Both of these images can't both be true, so at LEAST one of them is faked, and if even one of these official photos is faked, that is evidence of the source of these images (government and media) being involved in this hoax.

And that's exactly what you guys are doing, pointing out evidence of the image forgeries. We don't need to argue about the details of what they did do, because we know for sure what they didn't do. They didn't show us real images. We here all agree on that. And thanks to Hoi, I finally realized for absolute sure that the victims were all totally faked as well. So the bad guys didn't have to land any real planes at any military base to kill the passengers, nor to any ocean to kill the passengers, because there never were any actual passengers, and there weren't any people in the buildings either. The fact that the names of the so-called-victims don't appear in the SSDI is the ultimate proof that the whole thing was a hoax. The fact that the hoax didn't kill anyone on 9-11 is the good news. The fact that the hoax led to the death of millions of humans in Afghanistan and Iraq is the bad news. Thank goodness some humans alive today invest energy each day to work towards preventing this from happening in the future, by exposing as many of these hoaxes as possible.

Again, a mentioned at the start of this personal introduction letter (which became way too long, sorry about that) I really would like to continue to read quietly most of the time, I probably will only be able to throw in a hopefully surprising diamond of thought once every few months or so, by occasionally contributing some related-yet-currently-unmentioned photo/link/fact if possible, and perhaps occasionally pointing out any conflicts-in-logic when I notice any that have gone unnoticed.

I hope I don't look like a bullshit artist, everything I just wrote above comes from the heart. And bottom line, I really just want access to the magical convenient recent posts button (which I'm assuming exists in some way, as in most forums), 'cause it's kinda' troublesome to read every single post here without that, I want to read every single post, in chronological order, every day. I love to read, and this is the only site on the internet which is non-fiction, in my opinion. So please, I would be very grateful, if you all were to consider the possibility of allowing me to become a reader who can sign in, and read everything everyday to learn as much as possible, and I hope that eventually I will, in a small way, be able to contribute to the community goal, of creating a better world, for my children, and for humanity in general. That sounds kinda' corny, but that's why we are here (at this site, and in these bodies) I think.

Love & Gratitude

Observer
Observer
Banned

Oops, I see a few typos remain, sorry about that, I'll check future posts more carefully before posting. :-)

we all felt happy X
we all feel happy O

floors being remove X
floors being removed O

I know realize X
I now realize O

No worries, Observer - have fixed them for you. Welcome to Cluesforum! - simon
:)
Observer
Banned

Oops, I'm committing the sin of a triple post, just to say, how embarrassing, that first typo listed didn't actually appear.

OK, off to go read posts chronologically using the "view new posts" button, thanks again for allowing me to be a member! :)
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Greetings,

I hail from the land of fake-believe (Los Angeles). My professional 'expertise' is in construction. I have a bachelor's degree in biochemistry. I abandoned my original goal of becoming a pharmaceutical researcher upon discovering the sham that modern medicine (Vaccination fraud, false HIV-AIDS paradigm, the holy trinity of cut-burn-poison cancer 'treatment', the germ theory, psychiatry, etc...) actually is.

I used to think that although the health-scare system was a fraud, the other branches of science (Astronomy, physics, archaeology, paleontology, climatology, etc...) were on firm ground. Boy was I WRONG! For the last several years I've been thoroughly immersed in the so called Scientific Revolution and have come to the conclusion that modern science is an organized religion. A controlled opposition to the old religions. They are all forms of mind control based on science fiction. The cults of personality built around the likes of Copernicus, Kepler, Galileo, Newton and Einstein has transformed them into infallible scientific saints blindly worshiped by educated (indoctrinated) people the world over. We've unwittingly bought into a new religion (Scientism/Scientocracy). We've gone from priest-king "God has spoken" despotism to politician-professor "the science is settled" despotism. Same shit, different toilet!

I would like to provide insight on the historical interplay between science and religion, including but not limited to; science fiction, nukes, dinosaurs, predictive programming, astronomy, quantum physics, psychiatry, math-a-magics (imaginary/irrational #'s), medicine, climate change, evolution and metaphysics. I would also LOVE to start a thread on The Royal Society of London (aka The Church of Modern Science). I believe it has gone under the radar for far too long and shedding light on its high priests of pseudo-science will clear up a lot of confusion & pay tremendous dividends.

Sincerely,

ICfreely
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Thank heavens it's not "IP" freely. Welcome aboard. Not sure a thread about those whack-jobs-in-chief, if I'm reading you right, would be the ticket. We have hard enough job staying afloat without a law-suit from numpty central to deal with. But if Himself upstairs deems it so then ...
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

ICfreely wrote: I used to think that although the health-scare system was a fraud, the other branches of science (Astronomy, physics, archaeology, paleontology, climatology, etc...) were on firm ground. Boy was I WRONG! For the last several years I've been thoroughly immersed in the so called Scientific Revolution and have come to the conclusion that modern science is an organized religion. A controlled opposition to the old religions. They are all forms of mind control based on science fiction. The cults of personality built around the likes of Copernicus, Kepler, Galileo, Newton and Einstein has transformed them into infallible scientific saints blindly worshiped by educated (indoctrinated) people the world over. We've unwittingly bought into a new religion (Scientism/Scientocracy). We've gone from priest-king "God has spoken" despotism to politician-professor "the science is settled" despotism. Same shit, different toilet!l
I agree that is a good description of the most mediatised and profitable part of the scientific establishment like astronomy, quantum physics, nuclear physics, genetics, climate science, virology... In some other areas there is still some real science going on.

You can easily show people the decline of science by asking them what scientific breakthroughs of the last 50 years have had an impact on their daily life, comparable to inventions like electricity, radio, TV, nuclear*, hydraulics, computers, photography, vaccinations* or discoveries of vitamins, viruses*...I thought about it for a long time and only came up with touch screens.

Contrary to popular belief I find that there have been very few really new technological inventions or discoveries. We see only improvements or new applications of earlier inventions. For example, computers are getting better and more useful but they are not new.I don't think this is because everything is discovered.

*if anything is real about it.
Edit: thanks for improving the layout of my post.
Last edited by Maat on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed format
TheRideNeverEnds

Unread post by TheRideNeverEnds »

Hi everyone,

I'm a 22 year old guy from The Netherlands and a college dropout. I studied history at the University of Utrecht for about 2 years. While the subject of history fascinated (and still fascinates) me, I decided to quit when I was forced to self-censor an essay I had written on the Apollo Missions or be kicked out of class without a grade. After that I became even more dedicated to learning. While I was already skeptical of the official narrative even when I was still in high school, the things I witnessed at university made me truly dedicated to finding out the truth while remaining truthful myself. It has not been easy but very enlightening still, as I've found out that, strangely enough, speaking the truth often brings out the very worst in people, as I'm sure most of you have found out as well.

I split my time between working for a local newspaper (just honest, local news, no manipulation :P) and researching both conspiracies/media manipulation and the occult. I research the former because they help me convince myself I am not just making things up, and the latter because it sheds some more light on the purpose of this deception. I am not an expert in either field, but I have enough experience in both to be able to follow the logic and sometimes be able to add something worthwhile.

I will probably just be lurking most of the time, but it's a pleasure to be a registered user here still.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hello, TheRideNeverEnds, and welcome.

Can you explain what you were writing about Apollo? Now, how do you feel about that piece?
TheRideNeverEnds

Unread post by TheRideNeverEnds »

For a course on Modern History everyone in my class was told to write an essay about Cold War propaganda. I specifically chose the Apollo 11 post-flight press conference as my subject. I discussed this with my teacher beforehand and he approved. While initially it was my idea to examine that press conference and pick out some elements that could be viewed as Cold War rhetoric, after viewing the tapes it made much more sense to me to examine the possibility that the astronauts were lying at that conference instead and I decided to make that my main subject. I noted inconsistencies in testimony, noted the amount of times the tape was cut off for apparently no reason, the nervous attitude of the three astronauts and attempted to answer the why of all this as best as I could in my essay. Just viewing the tapes of that press conference a couple of times made me convinced that those men didn't really go to the moon, and I made that my conclusion, albeit worded mildly, as a question instead of an answer.

When I handed over the essay to my teacher he was at first pleased and said he was very interested in what I had to say about it. In the evening I got a call from him. He was very angry with me, called me a conspiracy theorist and told me that it was a terrible essay. He went on and on about how it was all false assumptions on my part and that I only used illegitimate sources to base my essay on. He acted like I had offended him personally and deeply and had commited a thought crime. He said I needed to rewrite it and do proper research and suggested some official history books to base my essay on instead of the official footage, which I was not allowed to use anymore. If I didn't rewrite it, I would be kicked out of the class without a grade. My worldview just collapsed after that phone call. Instead of rewriting my essay, I stayed in my room for the next couple of days and looked up as much about the moon landings, 9/11 and other controversial subjects on the internet as I possibly could. Just to prove to myself that I was not crazy. So many things started to make sense to me. I discussed my experiences with my parents next weekend and with their support I decided to drop out of college.

So how do I now feel about that piece? I'm glad I wrote it. It's easy to be deceived into thinking everything is just fine and dandy in this world while you are studying official history, because you are given the impression in college that you are free to research anything you want. It was only after I stumbled upon a controversial subject basically by accident that I discovered that this is not really the case, and that you are very much guided into thinking a certain way.
hoi.polloi

Thank you for sharing. It's a sad and moving story to me. I can relate to its themes, veracity moot.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

It is indeed a moving story... I would hope to think that anyone, even some 'academics' perhaps, could see that this is a terrible situation we all find ourselves in.

If, by chance, when reviewing official footage, imagery, testimony & forensic evidence and find it wanting... then we become immediately guilty of thought crimes.

The punishment is to be shunned & tarred as 'conspiracy theorist' or (wink wink, nudge, nudge) 'Anti-Semites' or 'crazed'.

How did we get to a situation, for instance, in which the military can claim, with a straight face, that they have a top secret, sci-fi, superweapon of doom and nobody questions or questioned it... ANY of it?

For 70 years!

No matter what anyone thinks about any one deception discussed on this website surely they should be able to see that the possibility* should be both acknowledged & discussed?

Excellent post 'TheRideNeverEnds'.

*(and this website has proven numerous examples of deception)
TruthMediaRevolution

Unread post by TruthMediaRevolution »

Hi. I am a researcher, activist, and youtube video maker. Some of you may be familiar with my channel "TruthMediaRevolution". Which used to be called Red Pill Revolution, as I changed my name recently.

I have been on the journey of truth since 2006, ever since I saw the pentagon frames showing us the supposed "plane". Since then, it has been one heck of a journey.

I have always been interested in media fakery and have exposed media fakery to some extent on my channel, but not as much as I'd like. I have made a few videos exposing the use of green screen in the media, but have never touched on CGI or other techniques really. I do have one video mentioning the use of CGI, in light of the "Obama ISIS Speech". And so what has prompted me to come here, is I feel what Simon Shack and this forum exposes and have exposed, needs to be seen by more people. In light of this TransAsia event, it has occurred to me that something is seriously wrong here.

I have always been aware of the fact that 9/11 was a huge media psyop, that CGI was used, and that there are vicsims etc. I did see Simon's September Clues, and at the time thought it was very interesting. But it was only recently I realized that his video and expose on media fakery is more pertinent than ever. With regards to 9/11, I still lean towards drones/projectiles were used. That's not to say that "no-plane" theory is incorrect or crazy. In fact I have no problem with people who believe this. We are at a point now where this "theory" and concept should not be crazy anymore. And that's why I believe it is gaining traction in the movement now. More and more people are catching on and realizing that it isn't so crazy after all. I realized this about a year ago or so. Up until then, I thought it was crazy as well. My question to you good people is this: Why must it only be "no planes"? Isn't it possible the fakery was to cover up what REALLY hit? Again, I'm completely open to both sides, I'm just still unsure what I believe in terms of if anything actually hitting the towers. At the moment, I lean towards something did, and at the same time acknowledge the fakery. Is this wrong?

Regarding TransAsia, there is no doubt in my mind the use of fakery/CGI was used, in combination with a drill. If this is true, we can only imagine what is in store for us in future events. If this event can be passed off as real, and cause such division even among the event skeptic community, then we are in a world of you know what. This is truly disturbing. I believe a Clues Forum member going by the name "Knapsack" said it best. "If it becomes taboo to question the authenticity of videos and photos, especially in this age where hyper-realistic CGI is a reality even in the private sector, the "truth movement" is absolutely doomed." What I see from this event is CGI and media fakery is being downplayed. Anyone suggesting these techniques is being put in a negative light, and mocked and ridiculed. This is just dangerous and must be stopped. I am here to put an end to this. I want to help any way I can.

I also want to take this opportunity to extend an invitation to Simon Shack. I was hoping Simon, that you would consider doing a podcast interview with me (maybe 2 or 3 others on the panel, skeptics of the event) hosted on my channel called TruthMediaFilms. I think this would be a great way to give you and your forum much deserved exposure and recognition. It will also be a great opportunity to get the truth out there regarding 9/11 and how that connects to TransAsia. You can also present the work of you and the forum have done on TransAsia, showing why it is no doubt staged. I think we can really do some good here. If you are not interested in a podcast interview for any reason, perhaps we can figure something else out to get the word out. Or perhaps 1 or two others from this forum would be interested.

Thanks everyone.
hoi.polloi

Welcome! Welcome! Real seekers of truth unite!

Thank you for bravely coming to our forum and making your stance known.

I don't think you are crazy for believing explosive pods were used to fly into the WTC, nor Simon for believing nothing was used to fly into the WTC. The crazy person is one who claims — despite all the evidence that there was a very thorough cover up of true events — that they know.

Hopefully, despite differences in speculation, we can all agree on a simple story to explain why we don't know.

The outmoded buildings were like a symbol and playground for a stage. The military was like a sniper, taking out its target in an entirely boring and conventional but extremely reliable way. The media was like their camouflage jacket as they sneaked key people, information and instructions "in" and "out" of the urban jungle. The police and firefighters were like the loud obnoxious decoy, making it seem as they (only they) knew what was really going on, and only their adoption and endorsement of a more aggressive military-level security apparatus is what "saved lives" amongst a number of sims, crisis actors and plain old liars, scammers and war profiteers. The people behind it all were like stage magicians remaining hidden and simply lying about just who was putting on the show. And the citizens of New York, and the world, watched what they were supposed to watch — the decoy story of emergency personnel versus an international James Bond-styled group of super villains with unexplainable powers that defy all reason and break the laws of physics.

We will probably never know what really happened, but as long as we come to recognize the moving camouflage fatigues, we might be better prepared for another media strike by corporate agendas against laws favoring the public.

Our "alliance" would symbolize, truly, the two largest communities interested in real truth coming together to number greater than ever before — giving truth the chance to have a public dialogue.

Sorry for grandiose language, but this is truly what we should hope for. More and more networks of people building up to a critical mass of those aware of government- or military- or corporate-staged "non-events" that are used to target and deceptively manipulate the law.

Hopefully, you can also understand why CluesForum admin might be skeptical of your message. We have had experiences with fake people, sock puppet accounts, sims and sim family members, etc. — for years! It would not in the least be surprising if the numerous less vocal members of CluesForum or Fakeologist turned out to be "grass" uniting and coordinating with similar agents in your network in the hopes of derailing our research and/or any public conversation about the wide scale problem of faked world news. Please show that you are genuine by remaining vigilant and on the look out for this. I hope that despite differences, we recognize that there are no hard feelings in case of disagreements; and that our joining our minds in this issue is not about making friends. It is about continuing the dialogue and broadening this new 'enlightenment' or 'awakening' or 'paradigm' that helps all people recognize the danger posed by the rogue corporate-military-pseudo-religious-[???] model.

I hope Simon accepts your invitation and there can be more than peace or friends between us. I hope that we can become successful in helping the vast majority understand the space, nuke and terrorist hoaxes that have plagued our planet since these awful egotists have flourished like molds in the dark places of humanity's power.

And, despite everything, even if we don't end up working together (though I sincerely hope we can!) I know that we will each of us continue to help humanity how we can. And that alone is probably enough to change the world for the better.

B)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

TruthMediaRevolution wrote:
I also want to take this opportunity to extend an invitation to Simon Shack. I was hoping Simon, that you would consider doing a podcast interview with me (maybe 2 or 3 others on the panel, skeptics of the event) hosted on my channel called TruthMediaFilms. I think this would be a great way to give you and your forum much deserved exposure and recognition. It will also be a great opportunity to get the truth out there regarding 9/11 and how that connects to TransAsia. You can also present the work of you and the forum have done on TransAsia, showing why it is no doubt staged. I think we can really do some good here. If you are not interested in a podcast interview for any reason, perhaps we can figure something else out to get the word out. Or perhaps 1 or two others from this forum would be interested.
I gladly accept your invitation, dear TMR. Hopefully Hoi will be able to join us too - on a future podcast of yours. Let us know.