REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
brianv

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by brianv »

anonjedi2 wrote:
I have been looking over everything and will continue to brush up the rest of the weekend....

I am aware of much of the work. I have been looking over everything this past week.
I'll just say one more time that I think you really need to spend some more time on the research. This research is extensive and thorough. It takes months and years to read through all of this stuff (not just 9/11 but everything). It takes time for the picture to come into focus. It's not something you can just "look over" in a week or "brush up" on over the weekend. It's great that you want to have Simon and Hoi on your show and to help spread the word. It would be even better if you took the time to prepare so that when you interview them, you don't come off sounding like an amateur and wasting their time. It's great that you have 70,000 Youtube subscribers. You owe it to them to do your homework. It will make for a better interview and you'll show your audience that you're ahead of the curve. You might start by sending your listeners to this website so that they can do some research for themselves (and not rely on you to give it to them). I hope none of this sounds too harsh, because I do welcome you to the forum. Your eagerness is admirable and maybe we need more of that in some ways, but I suggest you just settle down a bit and get to reading!
This and this needs reiteration.
TruthMediaRevolution

Unread post by TruthMediaRevolution »

simonshack wrote:
TruthMediaRevolution wrote:
simonshack wrote:
I gladly accept your invitation, dear TMR. Hopefully Hoi will be able to join us too - on a future podcast of yours. Let us know.
Simon, that is great news and I appreciate you accepting. If you think Hoi will be a good addition, then by all means! I will be arranging this for Sunday or Monday night, at 9pm EST. Hopefully you are available during these time slots. Monday would be preferable. Sunday is second option. The podcast will run 1-2 hours.

I believe the podcast will be titled something along the lines: "9/11 to TransAsia: Media Fakery Exposed - Podcast Special Ft. Simon Shack of Sept. Clues"

EDIT: Apologies, Monday is preferable, let me know what works best.
Dear TMR,

From Sunday onwards I'll have a couple of guests visiting me from abroad - so it's best we schedule this for some other time (since 9EST means 3am for me...). Besides, I agree with Hoi that we really don't need to rush this - it would be better for everyone, including your listeners of course, that we all take some time getting to know each other better, reciprocally - in the interest of offering the best possible show to your audience. In the meanwhile, feel free to call me for a private chat on Skype (skype username 'simon.shack') whenever you see me online.
Hey Simon. Ok. Perhaps next weekend or so. I'll check back with you. The reason I wanted to do it asap, was because I felt a sense of urgency to expose TransAsia as well. But, I understand where you guys are coming from. I'd be honored to contact you via Skype. Taking a little more time is definitely a good thing. Looking forward to chatting! I think I will post a promo video, directing people to the forum. You guys have such great info here. I'll be in touch.
Observer
Banned

Unread post by Observer »

TheRideNeverEnds

Unread post by TheRideNeverEnds »

Welcome to Cluesforum TruthMediaRevolution. I'm new here too. I used to watch your and Jeff C's videos pretty regularly before I joined here. I joined here just as the Taipei crash began dividing the truth community you were a part of (are still a part of?) and because I was suspicious of the role freeradiorevolution played in all of it. I don't know if you are still affiliated with that channel in any way, but if it's not too much to ask, could you perhaps give your honest opinion of him as a person and a researcher? Freeradiorevolution and the We'll do it Live YT community currently have their own topic on the Truthers and Shills board of this forum and I would like to know what you think about those observations.
Cobra Commander

Unread post by Cobra Commander »

TruthMediaRevolution wrote:Hi. I am a researcher, activist, and youtube video maker. Some of you may be familiar with my channel "TruthMediaRevolution". Which used to be called Red Pill Revolution, as I changed my name recently.

I have been on the journey of truth since 2006, ever since I saw the pentagon frames showing us the supposed "plane". Since then, it has been one heck of a journey.

I have always been interested in media fakery and have exposed media fakery to some extent on my channel, but not as much as I'd like. I have made a few videos exposing the use of green screen in the media, but have never touched on CGI or other techniques really. I do have one video mentioning the use of CGI, in light of the "Obama ISIS Speech". And so what has prompted me to come here, is I feel what Simon Shack and this forum exposes and have exposed, needs to be seen by more people. In light of this TransAsia event, it has occurred to me that something is seriously wrong here.

I have always been aware of the fact that 9/11 was a huge media psyop, that CGI was used, and that there are vicsims etc. I did see Simon's September Clues, and at the time thought it was very interesting. But it was only recently I realized that his video and expose on media fakery is more pertinent than ever. With regards to 9/11, I still lean towards drones/projectiles were used. That's not to say that "no-plane" theory is incorrect or crazy. In fact I have no problem with people who believe this. We are at a point now where this "theory" and concept should not be crazy anymore. And that's why I believe it is gaining traction in the movement now. More and more people are catching on and realizing that it isn't so crazy after all. I realized this about a year ago or so. Up until then, I thought it was crazy as well. My question to you good people is this: Why must it only be "no planes"? Isn't it possible the fakery was to cover up what REALLY hit? Again, I'm completely open to both sides, I'm just still unsure what I believe in terms of if anything actually hitting the towers. At the moment, I lean towards something did, and at the same time acknowledge the fakery. Is this wrong?

Regarding TransAsia, there is no doubt in my mind the use of fakery/CGI was used, in combination with a drill. If this is true, we can only imagine what is in store for us in future events. If this event can be passed off as real, and cause such division even among the event skeptic community, then we are in a world of you know what. This is truly disturbing. I believe a Clues Forum member going by the name "Knapsack" said it best. "If it becomes taboo to question the authenticity of videos and photos, especially in this age where hyper-realistic CGI is a reality even in the private sector, the "truth movement" is absolutely doomed." What I see from this event is CGI and media fakery is being downplayed. Anyone suggesting these techniques is being put in a negative light, and mocked and ridiculed. This is just dangerous and must be stopped. I am here to put an end to this. I want to help any way I can.

I also want to take this opportunity to extend an invitation to Simon Shack. I was hoping Simon, that you would consider doing a podcast interview with me (maybe 2 or 3 others on the panel, skeptics of the event) hosted on my channel called TruthMediaFilms. I think this would be a great way to give you and your forum much deserved exposure and recognition. It will also be a great opportunity to get the truth out there regarding 9/11 and how that connects to TransAsia. You can also present the work of you and the forum have done on TransAsia, showing why it is no doubt staged. I think we can really do some good here. If you are not interested in a podcast interview for any reason, perhaps we can figure something else out to get the word out. Or perhaps 1 or two others from this forum would be intereste
Welcome Red Pill. You probably already know me on YouTube as Anthony B.

Every question you may receive here is more of a constructive or honest criticism, and I hope you or anybody really understands that, and use these critiques to further their own research into the media fakery techniques.

With 9/11, nobody can say for certain what happened in New York except that buildings were there and then they were gone. None of that is too important though, because the most critical evidence is all fake.

As for Transasia, the term drill has been used much too loosely by many researchers in regards to the imagery from the event. It's more like a movie production, and I'm 100% certain the Transasia psy-op is another case of a simulated city. I'm trying to find a format which to show people, and I'm waiting to get access to Eagleview/Pictometry for the most current aerial views of the alleged crash scene compared to the actual scene. With another sim city, that means this is more than a drill. People have a misconception when the term CGI is thrown out there, and they seem to think of something like a Pixar movie, and the perps want it to be that way. This is exactly why your former colleague made that stupid video.

I think a video promoting this board and Simon's videos is a good thing right now, because there are people that are paying attention to the soap opera, but are lost from the misdirection after the YouTube circus.
Brownyboy35

Unread post by Brownyboy35 »

So, here's my handshake.
My name's Jonathan Brown (Jon) I'm 41 years old.
I live in Essex, England. Although I'm from North Yorkshire originally.
I work in Civil Engineering as a Directional Driller.
Without really knowing it I'd been waking up for quite a few years prior to (the big one) questioning things that none of my friends did, then as time went on being baffled by getting almost the same replies or 'explanations' from different groups of friends, I know why that was now.
But it wasn't until I watched 9/11 explosive truth that I really started to switch on.
That was two years ago, and I haven't stopped learning, and I haven't bogged myself down and don't just go around in circles as usually happens.
I came across your forum first probably about 12 months ago, and it opened my eyes to so much more. It really was a game changer. I started to learn about controlled opposition, and even that the original documentary that set me on this path was almost certainly part of 'it' due to lack of there being no discussion about there being no planes used 'that day'
But it was only recently that I thought I had to do more than just read other posts, and that was after reading just one little comment on YouTube that someone had written asking if anyone had looked into the fact that Edward Snowden may not be a he at all, but some kind of CGI creation.
I started to really look into it, and on my journey amongst lots of other things I found a few threads on your forum that were really helpful.
I really have studied 'it' since and I have zero doubt that he's not 'real' but it's one thing that even my online 'friends' who think they're awake won't even entertain.
I'm bored of listening to people quoting so called alternative media without having a clue that they're part of this whole charade.
I've made a few videos and put them on YouTube, they're not exactly groundbreaking, but it might show you that I'm genuine. Here's one I did in the Ebola hoax http://youtu.be/LqbeiH8inN0
You'll be able to see the others from there if you wished.
I hope that's enough to get me accepted?
I look forward to joining in with the discussions, I've got more questions than answers, but I'm sure I'm not alone in that.
Many thanks for taking the time to read.
Jon
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Well I took some effort to go through TuthMediaRevolution youtube channel and immediately I stumbled upon the usual FED/Rotschild controlled/clueless "conspiracy" theories.

Let me educate you a bit here TMR :) :

Real American central bank such as FED wasn't pushed by the foreign powers, in contrary it was opposed by them because without the central bank United States couldn't have become the leading actor of the British empire. Most probably someone in London wasn't ready to cede the balance of power to American cousins. When FED was created America ceased to be a colony and began its journey to become a world hegemon. Central banks were invented to fund wars. I am not defending the FED here , of course it's an oligarchical power tool designed to enrich the "elite" but without it United States couldn't even dream of such affluence and military superiority. Let's not start with national debt owed to Federal Reserve and Ellen Brown crap.It's a total straw man. 98% of FED's profits go to the Department of Treasury and even Bernanke said that he does whatever DoT tells him to do. Balancing the budget is a financial crime against the nation because it forces it to net export or inflate private debt which as opposed to public one is highly unstable. Federal Government is not a household and it doesn't matter what 1 dollar bought 100 years ago only what All your dollars can buy today. Money is not and never meant to be a store of value.

Why focus on the Rotschilds so much and completely omit Vatican? Go to Encyclopedia Judaica and you will read there that this family was/is Holy Sea's Hof Juden/official bankers.

And BTW - Titanic was a PsyOp it never happened, just like Kennedy's assassination and Federal Reserve Bank had nothing to do with them. These stories are designed to promote false paradigm " good government, bad bankers".

Regards

repeat post deleted, and "seized" replaced with "ceased", which I marked, and I presume "rotschilds" was intentional :mellow: - brianv

p.s. thought that "seize" and "cease" could be used interchangably, must have been a seizure :)
Last edited by bostonterrierowner on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Brownyboy35 wrote:So, here's my handshake.
My name's Jonathan Brown (Jon) I'm 41 years old.
I live in Essex, England. Although I'm from North Yorkshire originally.
I work in Civil Engineering as a Directional Driller.
Without really knowing it I'd been waking up for quite a few years prior to (the big one) questioning things that none of my friends did, then as time went on being baffled by getting almost the same replies or 'explanations' from different groups of friends, I know why that was now.
But it wasn't until I watched 9/11 explosive truth that I really started to switch on.
That was two years ago, and I haven't stopped learning, and I haven't bogged myself down and don't just go around in circles as usually happens.
I came across your forum first probably about 12 months ago, and it opened my eyes to so much more. It really was a game changer. I started to learn about controlled opposition, and even that the original documentary that set me on this path was almost certainly part of 'it' due to lack of there being no discussion about there being no planes used 'that day'
But it was only recently that I thought I had to do more than just read other posts, and that was after reading just one little comment on YouTube that someone had written asking if anyone had looked into the fact that Edward Snowden may not be a he at all, but some kind of CGI creation.
I started to really look into it, and on my journey amongst lots of other things I found a few threads on your forum that were really helpful.
I really have studied 'it' since and I have zero doubt that he's not 'real' but it's one thing that even my online 'friends' who think they're awake won't even entertain.
I'm bored of listening to people quoting so called alternative media without having a clue that they're part of this whole charade.
I've made a few videos and put them on YouTube, they're not exactly groundbreaking, but it might show you that I'm genuine. Here's one I did in the Ebola hoax http://youtu.be/LqbeiH8inN0
You'll be able to see the others from there if you wished.
I hope that's enough to get me accepted?
I look forward to joining in with the discussions, I've got more questions than answers, but I'm sure I'm not alone in that.
Many thanks for taking the time to read.
Jon
Hi, Brownboy35. How did you choose your name?

Thank you for doing spell check and working on your grammar in your first post. It is very much appreciated. We have a lot of standards here, and you've caught on fast, unlike some members. Thank you.

The thing about our forum is it doesn't really matter too much to admins here what you do outside the forum, unless you are basically telling everyone lies about us, telling people to avoid the forum, just calling us names or specifically being two-faced by sucking up and then stabbing us in the back (as some have done in the past). You have the whole Internet. We just have this space for this discussion.

So it's more about how you use this tool we've set up as far as "acceptance". We just ask for people to contribute like they are teachers in an academy, of sorts, but one that asks people to think and research for themselves on the basis of skeptical analysis, through demonstration, rather than ordering people who, how and what to believe in.

So if you have good points, please make them, and remember to give us specifically your skeptical and/or scientific insight you can provide, rather than just posting links. However, do cite your research whenever possible. And if you must endorse something, don't take critique personally. This is, as some have expressed it, our own little peer review process.

Thanks, welcome and please remember to read all the REQUIRED threads first so you can get a sense of how the forum works (and doesn't): http://cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=32
KingMinusHead

Unread post by KingMinusHead »

Greetings all :)

I am male, live in Australia, and am 35 y.o.
I am a psychologist who works as both a clinical practitioner with clients, and program developer/educator.
My education (undergrad/post-grad) and professional work has provided me with some psychological understanding of social psychology, cognition, the effects of trauma, and of course, the consumption/production of research/statistics. Naturally, I refer to these when processing the hoax-related information we are presented with, and when musing on ‘how a hoax works’ and ‘why the hoax might have been executed’. I would hope that I am able to bring a certain degree of critical thinking with this, given that I’ve spent more time at university than I care to remember!

I’m also a musician and would like to think myself a somewhat creative/inquisitive person, hence being drawn to this ‘area’ to begin with. Like most, I also began ‘questioning things’ post 9/11 – as a cynical young man, I was confused and sceptical about the events. I initially read more ‘critical left’ stuff like Chomsky etc., but I found myself moving towards some of the more ‘conspiracy theory’-oriented stuff as it seemed more ‘to-the-point’. Again, like most, Loose Change was a gateway; indeed, I must confess I’ve watched/read/considered/identified with a number of the ‘theories’ along the way – I even bought Judy Woods’ ‘Where did the towers go?’ (cost me $50 – a lot to spend on a glorified paper-weight!). I first watched the 2008 version of September Clues on YouTube in around 2010 – it immediately resonated with me (interestingly, the part that struck me most initially was the ‘zoom-in-nose-out-divided screen’ scenes analysed – of course, since revised). I watched the Ace Baker stuff, looked at the Judy Wood stuff, but always continued to return to the SC material. In around 2011-2012 I spent a significant amount of time reading through the forum research, and as I have become increasingly familiar with it, have come to understand and identify with the forum’s thesis. I should also note having been interested in movie ‘special effects’ from quite a young age, often ‘un-suspending disbelief’ while watching things to determine the extent of CGI animation (obviously, highly pervasive).

To be clear then: I 100% stand by the belief that the images (ALL of the images) from the 9/11 event are digital fabrications, achieved through CGI/green screen/Photoshop editing (this belief is now fixed for me), and personally identify with the largely-forum-held belief that the towers were demolished in the most typical, traditional form of commercial controlled demolition, behind a military-grade smoke-screen. I, like many of the regular forum contributors, find myself questioning the ‘reality’ of nearly all events of ‘questionable nature’ – the legitimacy of the images, the existence of any such characters/victims etc. My own belief is that this propaganda material likely comes out of ‘intelligence agency’ digital media suites – or through teams of designated ‘private contractor’ graphics experts – and is rolled out in the exact manner one would expect of a public relations campaign. I strongly believe that the use of digital manipulation/fabrication techniques is the primary tool used by the hoaxers, in combination with information spin, and that identifying evidence of the digital fakery is naturally the most effective way of illuminating the reality of what is being passed off as ‘news’ (i.e. the somewhat increased public awareness of the fake ISIS beheadings, to the point where the MSM actually openly acknowledged the likelihood of digital fakery with the ‘7 foot terrorist’ video – but with a re-spin that ‘ISIS themselves is doing the fakery’ to ‘not give away their position’, and to ‘make themselves look even scarier’ – as a means of ‘damage control’).
I’m currently not sure how I’ll be participating in the forum at this stage, and the degree to which I will be contributing actual ‘research’, but at a minimum would hope to add some thoughts/interpretations which the forum might consider helpful.

Cheers :)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hi, KingMinusHead, welcome. It seems sometimes customary to ask people how they chose their handle. What does 'KingMinusHead' mean to you? Are we talking guillotines? B)
KingMinusHead

hoi.polloi wrote:Hi, KingMinusHead, welcome. It seems sometimes customary to ask people how they chose their handle. What does 'KingMinusHead' mean to you? Are we talking guillotines? B)
G'day hoi.polloi,

Thanks for the welcome :)

I think I came up with it a while back when brainstorming potential band names - it just sorta came to me and I quite enjoyed the whole 'dethroned archaic-elites' revolution theme, as well as it reading kind of amusingly. It didn't get used as a band name - maybe it could be a song title somewhere down the track - but it seems to work as a handle and fit the modus operandi of this board quite well too ;)
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Hail King “Acephalus” :D Welcome!
Nice to have another Aussie on board. Were you also born there?
KingMinusHead

Maat wrote:Hail King “Acephalus” :D Welcome!
Hi Maat,

I was indeed! A West Australian, lived my whole life here, though I've been fortunate enough to travel a little.

Are there many other Australians who contribute to the board? I feel like there are quite a few open-minded, free-thinking Aussies out there; although all you need do is read the Facebook comments on recent Australian news ISIS stories (complete propaganda) and you'll invariably see all kinds of race-hate and overly-emotional responses to what are utterly absurd images and stories, which certainly puts the reality of people's 'daily perceptions' in perspective, and suggests that the propaganda is working rather effectively <_<
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

KingMinusHead wrote:
Maat wrote:Hail King “Acephalus” :D Welcome!
Hi Maat,

I was indeed! A West Australian, lived my whole life here, though I've been fortunate enough to travel a little.

Are there many other Australians who contribute to the board? I feel like there are quite a few open-minded, free-thinking Aussies out there; although all you need do is read the Facebook comments on recent Australian news ISIS stories (complete propaganda) and you'll invariably see all kinds of race-hate and overly-emotional responses to what are utterly absurd images and stories, which certainly puts the reality of people's 'daily perceptions' in perspective, and suggests that the propaganda is working rather effectively <_<
G'day mate. Who do you think might profit from this cheap unity through hatred?
KingMinusHead

brianv wrote:
KingMinusHead wrote:
Maat wrote: Are there many other Australians who contribute to the board? I feel like there are quite a few open-minded, free-thinking Aussies out there; although all you need do is read the Facebook comments on recent Australian news ISIS stories (complete propaganda) and you'll invariably see all kinds of race-hate and overly-emotional responses to what are utterly absurd images and stories, which certainly puts the reality of people's 'daily perceptions' in perspective, and suggests that the propaganda is working rather effectively <_<
G'day mate. Who do you think might profit from this cheap unity through hatred?
Hi brianv,

Good question. I tend to think that think that it gets exploited in one way or another from the very top on down. On one hand, local, state and national politicians (who may or may not be 'in-the-loop') certainly devise and promote policies which tap into these kinds of beliefs to generate support for themselves and their causes. In Australia, we've actually had whole elections 'decided' by such issues (or at least, had the debate framed around them). Like the 'children overboard' scandal of 2001, for example, in which the incumbent government actually managed to get re-elected after a successful fear-mongering campaign in which it was alleged that asylum seekers travelling by boat and seeking refuge in Australia actually 'threw their own children overboard' (oh, the humanity!) once they had been spotted by naval vessels, supposedly to 'draw attention' and 'increase their chances of being rescued' from their own fatally-sinking boats. They managed to tap into the post 9-11 anti-Muslim xenophobia which was rife at the time by promoting a 'hard-line illegal immigration' policy, which, naturally (and shamefully), worked. (To say nothing of the fact that it was later proven the asylum seekers in question did not, in fact, 'throw their own children overboard', months after the election had been decided, if indeed there was any 'democracy' there to begin with!). Parliamentary and electoral debate has since continued to gravitate around this issue, with policy echoing things like 'stop the boats!' and failing to be 'tough enough' on illegal immigration. It's actually not uncommon to hear phrases like 'fuck off, we're full!' from those Australians who champion such beliefs, in a grotesque kind of nationalism-gone-wrong. I expect Americans might have their own 'redneck-equivalent' examples they can cite.

But I also believe that the real beneficiaries are always 'the powers that be'; they are the ones who commission the endless manufacture of this propaganda and fakery, delivered through their own corporate media, and who reap the spoils of the profiteering that results. Public opinion is still a valuable commodity when it comes to things like military action, they still need to manufacture a degree of consent from the more malleable among us, and to have a population tied together with a string of cheap unity which can be pulled on at will in favour of various actions is a powerful position to hold.

I'm not sure that entirely answers the question, but I hope it might be adequate for now :)