What is Government? What is Anarchy?

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
bostonterrierowner

Re: What is Government? What is Anarchy?

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Maat wrote:I’m not sure why you addressed that to me, BTO, since I didn’t say anything about “coinage” or money systems — unless you’re referring to the linked article on ancient Ireland where that was only mentioned as another likely indicator of their statelessness (despite trade with their coin-using neighbors), in addition to the other definitive proofs.
This is why. You are right Maat
Maat wrote:Trade has always been accomplished with anything of mutually agreed value
What does "mutually" exactly mean ? Treasure to me is a garbage to you and vice versa. Medium of account's acceptance in trade comes directly from its ability to extinguish tax obligations be it to prince, priesthood, king, federal government etc.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Critical Mass wrote:
brianv wrote: And you still want a "government"? That's the only point I'm trying to make. Are you going to repeat the same mistake? Do you want your kids to feel the guilt of "voting" for future murderers? Perhaps one or two of them might actually join in in the killing.
My Son is being raised with a full understanding of deception... his choices will be his.

What I 'want' has nothing to do with it... as I've pointed out I'm more concerned about what is realistically possible.

I can 'want' & 'fantasize' with the best of them... huge shopping lists of 'wonderful things'.

Not here on Cluesforum though... this place is special and should not be tainted with imaginary shopping lists.
"Anyone seeking political power should be disqualified on that basis"
Disqualified by whom? Who 'qualifies' people for positions of power or responsibility in a world with no central organization?
I don't think you understand. In a world where nobody sought power over anybody else it would be disqualification through ridicule - as it ought to be. But unfortunately as you are the cosy subject of some German actress's "government", and I'm a man with allegiance to nobody or no fictitious entity, it appears that ne'er the twain shall meet.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Critical Mass wrote:
As for the drowning... who does the drowning? How is the drowning selection process handled & administered? Who disposes of the bodies? Where does this all take place... a purpose built location or in the homes of the parents? Who 'deals' with the parents? Who pays for the drowners, disposers, parent handlers & selectors? How are the selectors recruited? Who recruits them? Is this an elected position? Hereditary? A guild? Is their a pension scheme for retired baby drowners? How is that administered? Just how do you become 'chief baby drowner' in the world of brianv?
All this to be "mutually" agreed upon, I guess on an ad hoc basis :)

You nailed the argument IMHO.
Last edited by bostonterrierowner on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Observer
Banned

Unread post by Observer »

Power corrupts absolutely. Correct?

So nobody can be allowed to have power over others. Ever.

Having power over others comes from owning more resources than others.

A few humans have stolen 99.99% of the earth's resources, this must be solved.

7 billion poor people fighting about the fairest way to divide the 0.01% breadcrumbs.

Imagine each human on earth suddenly starting out with equal amount of arable land and gold.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/meg3i4s1wauj8 ... ersion.mp4

Starting absolutely fresh (The Big Reset) means less inequality, thus less power, thus less corruption.

If you still really want a government, try this idea:
The golden days of ancient Greece got something right.
To avoid the corruption of power, they voted for laws, not leaders.
Even the voting meeting "leader" was randomly selected for a mere one-day position.
The voting meeting "leader" position being limited to just one-day meant no standard leaders to bribe/threaten.
So, one idea is to take the "no leaders, just vote on laws and actions" style, but this time give EVERY human voting ability.

Another idea is to keep the current system but simply make taxes voluntary, just as giving to charities is voluntary now. OK.

And another idea is simply "don't hurt others, all else is allowed." Which people label as "anarchy" and fear will be "too wild."

Let's remember: humans don't need any system of being ruled over, humans survived and THRIVED long before governments.

The system needs humans, humans don't need the system. Again we could argue slight differences, or agree on our common goal:

How SHALL we revolt?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
Critical Mass wrote:
As for the drowning... who does the drowning? How is the drowning selection process handled & administered? Who disposes of the bodies? Where does this all take place... a purpose built location or in the homes of the parents? Who 'deals' with the parents? Who pays for the drowners, disposers, parent handlers & selectors? How are the selectors recruited? Who recruits them? Is this an elected position? Hereditary? A guild? Is their a pension scheme for retired baby drowners? How is that administered? Just how do you become 'chief baby drowner' in the world of brianv?
All this to be "mutually" agreed upon, I guess on an ad hoc basis :)

You nailed the argument IMHO.
Ok I'll step into your world for a moment. A preemptive strike to take out one scumbag to save the lives of thousands is a valid tactic according to Bliars' own doctrine, so he should have no problem with it, why should you?

Now read the next post to the one you just quoted! Oh but you did and you were just being selective about your reply for the sake of argument. I don't want anyone dead just as much as I don't want any government. I think they go hand-in-hand in fact. The point is this; if there were no governments there would be no Blairs and Bushes and Hitlers. Cameron,Obama, haha what total fucking clowns they are. You people should be ashamed of yourselves even giving these clots a seconds worth of consideration. Government? I wouldn't allow them to walk my dog, if I had a dog.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
Maat wrote:Trade has always been accomplished with anything of mutually agreed value
What does "mutually" exactly mean ? Treasure to me is a garbage to you and vice versa. Medium of account's acceptance in trade comes directly from its ability to extinguish tax obligations be it to prince, priesthood, king, federal government etc.
I was referring to “trade” in its original sense, of course; so the operative word is “agreed” value (as in need). If you know your perceived “garbage” (or excess) is of value to me, you will trade it for what I have to offer that you need. Right? For instance, country doctors would often accept produce or livestock from those who couldn’t pay money for their services.

The Indians of Manhattan & Staten Island were conned out of their land though, not because of the perceived value of the goods exchanged (60 guilders worth for each), but because they had no concept of “owning” or “selling” land and would therefore have assumed they were simply agreeing to share it: https://historymyths.wordpress.com/2011 ... -of-beads/
brianv wrote:In a world where nobody sought power over anybody else it would be disqualification through ridicule - as it ought to be.
Exactly — which was the norm in most American Indian societies.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

How can I have any faith in a government when in recent years it has become quite clear that "it" is merely a front for criminal gangs styling themselves as "multinational corporations". People opposed to the giveaway of Ireland's resources have been brutalised by redneck mercenaries called "policemen", who also actively supported the construction of illegal oil pipelines through peoples homes and farms. Some have been jailed for refusing to allow corporate terrorists on their land. How much are the Irish people going to benefit by this oil-giveaway? Nothing, not a penny. The alleged "government" simply handed all the oil and the peoples lives to some gang styling themselves "an oil company". This is the meaning of Global Trade.

http://www.dublins2s.com/content/great- ... s-giveaway

More recently (and more to come apparently) Irish people have been beaten by armoured mercenary thugs for protesting against the same alleged "government" which has imposed a Water Tax on it's "citizens", and which at the same time gives "their" "god-given" resources away. There is enough water here to export to every country in the world and still have enough left for ourselves and then some. Taxing LIFE itself. Criminal and immoral in the extreme. I guess that's the whole meaning of government.

edit: A recent case, and I saw the video taken by neighbours, where a man and his son had a power-hose turned on them by a gang of thugs working for the "government" as "water meter installers". The thugs forced then their way onto his property. The son suffered an asthmatic attack and was taken to hospital. All of this took place while some men in funny blue uniforms sat idly by. I understand there is a court case pending.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Holy shit! :o I didn’t realize the Irish were still being so horribly screwed! https://www.facebook.com/ShelltoSeaDublin
I can’t help wondering if that “water tax” scam is also a diversionary tactic to get the focus off the huge oil sell-out & as an excuse to crush the people into submission. That’s never worked on the Irish before, has it? So WTF makes them think it will now? :blink:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Maat wrote:Holy shit! :o I didn’t realize the Irish were still being so horribly screwed! https://www.facebook.com/ShelltoSeaDublin
I can’t help wondering if that “water tax” scam is also a diversionary tactic to get the focus off the huge oil sell-out & as an excuse to crush the people into submission. That’s never worked on the Irish before, has it? So WTF makes them think it will now? :blink:
Totally Maat!

The man acting as "prime minister" or some such nonsense, is being zoomed about in an armoured police car and skulking in and out of meetings through the back door. I have seen some of the protests, but you know me I don't do master/slave relations, which, by the way, I also consider "voting" to be, so I stay well away from that sort of thing. I don't know what the outcome will be, but I can't see the current gang lasting until summer. Good riddance the lot of 'em.
Observer
Banned

OK, here are 2 concrete ideas one can implement right now:

#1 - Kill the bank parasites dead, by NEVER putting any money into them.
How? Do what I do already, have your employer pay you in CASH each month.

#2 - Kill the government parasites dead, by reducing (to as close to zero as possible) income-tax payments, by avoiding money.
How? Do what I plan to do: start producing your OWN food/products/services, which you TRADE for others' food/products/services.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

brianv wrote:I don't think you understand. In a world where nobody sought power over anybody else it would be disqualification through ridicule - as it ought to be. But unfortunately as you are the cosy subject of some German actress's "government", and I'm a man with allegiance to nobody or no fictitious entity, it appears that ne'er the twain shall meet.
That world is a fantasy, you may as well have written...

"I want the angels in heaven to come down here & sort all this mess out"

... how can you get all seven billion slaves* to be totally dedicated to the new doctrines of brianv 'Peace Be Upon Him'?

I've at no point advocated for Blair or Obama or Hitler or German actresses or Irish water meters.

* Have you actually ever met any people? Have you discussed your ideas with anybody? What, for instance, do the Albanian gangster community think about your 'plan'?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Simon asked the question "What is government"? "What is Anarchy"?

I'll try to answer one.

It is lawless place where liars, murderers, thugs and criminals rule.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Critical Mass wrote:
brianv wrote:I don't think you understand. In a world where nobody sought power over anybody else it would be disqualification through ridicule - as it ought to be. But unfortunately as you are the cosy subject of some German actress's "government", and I'm a man with allegiance to nobody or no fictitious entity, it appears that ne'er the twain shall meet.
That world is a fantasy, you may as well have written...

"I want the angels in heaven to come down here & sort all this mess out"

... how can you get all seven billion slaves* to be totally dedicated to the new doctrines of brianv 'Peace Be Upon Him'?

I've at no point advocated for Blair or Obama or Hitler or German actresses or Irish water meters.

* Have you actually ever met any people? Have you discussed your ideas with anybody? What, for instance, do the Albanian gangster community think about your 'plan'?
There's one thing that all your smartarse replies won't change, I'm not indirectly guilty of mass murder as one of Blair's Willing Executioners.
smj

Unread post by smj »

As indicated by the tone of this thread, the words government and anarchy have been weaponized; not unlike the words religion and science.

Isn't it naive to assume that CM's vote for the new Fabians was counted?

Do we even need voters, or their governors, to slaughter each other? Even if governments disappeared; wouldn't the narratives remain?

And why would someone with no allegiances give a shit about the social construct we call Ireland or the souls therein contained?

Oh and by the way, there are a few smart-arses on Cluesforum but CM isn't one of them.
Observer
Banned

Finding details we disagree about, leads to division and a lower chance of a successful humanity revolution.

Finding main points we agree about, leads to unity and a higher chance of a successful humanity revolution.