REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
brianv

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by brianv »

KingMinusHead wrote:
brianv wrote:
KingMinusHead wrote:
Maat wrote: Are there many other Australians who contribute to the board? I feel like there are quite a few open-minded, free-thinking Aussies out there; although all you need do is read the Facebook comments on recent Australian news ISIS stories (complete propaganda) and you'll invariably see all kinds of race-hate and overly-emotional responses to what are utterly absurd images and stories, which certainly puts the reality of people's 'daily perceptions' in perspective, and suggests that the propaganda is working rather effectively <_<
G'day mate. Who do you think might profit from this cheap unity through hatred?
Hi brianv,

Good question.[..]

I'm not sure that entirely answers the question, but I hope it might be adequate for now :)
Do you think that it might be in some way connected to this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian ... ndum,_1999
I was very suspicious of the result then, even more so now! Oh, I'm in Ireland by the way, we have our red-necks here too, mostly they wear funny blue uniforms and drive around in ice-cream vans or something, and have been known to beat people with truncheons for protesting about the criminal government supermarket managers we have running the country...into the ground.

PS. I've just read the "referendum" was held on 6/11/1999. Wakey wakey!!
KingMinusHead

Unread post by KingMinusHead »

brianv wrote:
Do you think that it might be in some way connected to this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian ... ndum,_1999
I was very suspicious of the result then, even more so now! Oh, I'm in Ireland by the way, we have our red-necks here too, mostly they wear funny blue uniforms and drive around in ice-cream vans or something, and have been known to beat people with truncheons for protesting about the criminal government supermarket managers we have running the country...into the ground.

PS. I've just read the "referendum" was held on 6/11/1999. Wakey wakey!!
Greeting in Ireland! :)

Hmm, that's an interesting correlation to draw, I think I see what you're saying. I don't know I'm that well positioned to answer that one, but here are a few things that come to mind...

I guess it depends on whether you're viewing the referendum results as 'genuine' or staged display of supposed democracy (i.e. was the outcome always to be a 'no' for the change), and then; whether TPTB had an interest in having Australia become a republic, or stay as a constitutional monarchy.

What I can say perhaps is that the Australian 'national identity' is a heavily anglo-celtic one, with supposed ideals of 'egalitarianism' and 'mate-ship', complete with cliches about its pub/sporting/under-dog culture, a pride in the 'ANZAC spirit', and phrases like 'the lucky country'. This identity was famously invoked constantly by the then prime minister John Howard (he of the 'children overboard' saga), who preached a singular and unified version of 'Australian-ness', and spoke out strongly of the need for 'new Australians of other cultural origins' to 'adopt our national culture and values'. So it was this kind of political rhetoric around 'cultural policy' that helped foster some of this very xenophobia to begin with. It should also be said that John Howard was known to be a fairly staunch monarchist, so in invoking these images of a unified [primarily middle class white] national identity, he would certainly have been espousing 'traditionalist values', which would naturally be 'pro-monarchy'. So, should we take the referendum as having been 'real', Howard and the Liberal government of the day would have been campaigning through cultural policy in favour of retaining ties to the British monarchy, which was, of course, the eventual outcome. Two years later, those same images of national identity came in very handy when it came to an over-reaction towards and rejecting of the non-white Muslim culture that had been tagged as 'responsible' for the 9/11 attacks, and our country also swallowed the official narrative, hook, line, and sinker.

So, it seems to me that, based on the rhetoric and messages of the day, that there was a fairly concerted and ongoing push towards a 'cheap unity' of national identity that was pro-monarchy, and translated well into heightened xenophobia and anti-Islam. I have at times wondered what financial channels might still exist between Australia as a member of the Commonwealth, and the British monarchy, i.e. whether there are long-standing and ongoing (likely hidden) streams of revenue that have been set up to flow back to the royal family from Australia's own revenues, some kind of a holdover from activities of the East India Trading Company. Should this be the case, certainly the 'royal PTB' would have a great interest in ensuring such a measure as decoupling itself from the monarchy and becoming a republic did not take place. (Although, one could probably argue that perhaps frauds of other kinds might become easier - I'm really just throwing ideas around at this point).

There is quite an interesting YouTube documentary that looks into some of these themes, called 'What the FUQ' - Frequently Unanswered Questions of the "Australian Government":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umVj5XQYAi8

Part of this doco - if I remember correctly (it's been a while since I watched it), is that the "Australian Government" is actually listed as a 'corporation' in Washington DC.

I'm not sure if any of this relates to the way you've been thinking about this area Brian, I hope it hasn't gone too off-topic in that sense! If you have another take further to this to add, please do so. Either way, I see your note of the referendum date 6/11/1999; flipping it upside down certainly does some interesting number things.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Being subjected to a Monarchy requires the appointment of a Govenor General. A handy tool for sacking a Government who won't stay with the program.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

A “referendum” for an Australian "republic"? Ha! Smart lawyers know never to ask a question they don't already know the answer to (worded accordingly). And of course racist propaganda and PsyOps are an ‘easy sell’ on Australians, thoroughly primed with xenophobia for generations; re the “White Australia Policy” (till 1978).

They’ve been testing Aussie attitudes to a "republic" since the ‘80s with their stupid (diversionary) Flag Debate.

The running joke amongst shrewd Aussies when I was there (pre-1995) was, “Whenever America sneezes, Australia gets a cold”.

Remember, they disarmed the public following that bullshit “Port Arthur Massacre”, April 28–29, 1996 (in a conveniently obscure place in Tasmania).

Re Australian Gun Laws:
“Overall homicide rates do not show any reduction following the 1996 and 2004 firearm buybacks. Tax payers paid a gun-levy as part of their tax, the funds raised from this levy was used for the compulsory acquisition of the peoples guns by the state.” 'Struth, what a surprise! :rolleyes:

Keeping the populace subjects of a monarchy under a parliamentary system (with no "Bill of Rights") is what ensures they can enact any legislation they please <_<
Serik

Unread post by Serik »

Hello !

I live in Sweden, am 37 years old. I found cluesforum a few months ago and also fakeologist.com about the same time. I started looking into alternative theories and conspiracies about five years ago. The first conspiracy I looked into was the murder of the swedish prime minister Olof Palme but it was just recently that I understood that the murder probably never happened. It was just a fake media event like probably almost all the other assassinations including the murder of the Swedish foreign minister Anna Lindh who happened to die on 9/11 2003. At least that is what the official story tell us.
9/11 is also something I've Iooked into a lot. I happened to be in USA on holiday when 9/11 happened, I flew over New York and saw the twin towers from the plane just a few days before 9/11.
I'm interested in all kinds of things like alternative health, different kinds of fake events, the banking and money system and many other things. The biggest hoax in my opinion is money because it affects everybody on this globe or whatever it is we are living on.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Serik wrote:Hello !

I live in Sweden, am 37 years old. I found cluesforum a few months ago and also fakeologist.com about the same time. I started looking into alternative theories and conspiracies about five years ago. The first conspiracy I looked into was the murder of the swedish prime minister Olof Palme but it was just recently that I understood that the murder probably never happened. It was just a fake media event like probably almost all the other assassinations including the murder of the Swedish foreign minister Anna Lindh who happened to die on 9/11 2003. At least that is what the official story tell us.
9/11 is also something I've Iooked into a lot. I happened to be in USA on holiday when 9/11 happened, I flew over New York and saw the twin towers from the plane just a few days before 9/11.
I'm interested in all kinds of things like alternative health, different kinds of fake events, the banking and money system and many other things. The biggest hoax in my opinion is money because it effects everybody on this globe or whatever it is we are living on.
Tjena Serik. I'm with you on Palme and Lindh.
Thinktwice

Unread post by Thinktwice »

Hello,

New member here, nice to meet you all.

I'm from Wisconsin but I currently live in Los Angeles. I am a musician, 29 years old. I studied Biochemistry and Philosophy at a top public university (Madison, Wisconsin). So I experienced being indoctrinated in the mainstream science / academic culture here in the USA as it was taught last decade (the aughts). Since discovering cluesforum approx 12 months ago, I have been a regular daily lurker, and I have worked my way through all the threads. It has been a twisty path toward full deprogramming, but definitely a positive and mind-opening experience. I do not beat myself up for believing what my college professors told me. However, I feel like the "mental matrix" of cultural programming has broken down and now I can see these seductive ideas for what they are.

I have a few tidbits on a few threads I have been saving to post when I get registered. I waited a year before I felt confident enough to try to contribute, so I will definitely do my best to meet the high standards the forum has already established. I would like to try to contribute to those science threads like Einstein, universe, nukes etc. These are fascinating to me and I have some things to add.

I am also fascinated with the Hollywood-military connection and I want to pursue that more. Although I live in LA, I have nothing to do with movies--I'm a musician, and I would never hang out in Hollywood. But growing up in the 90s, I love re-watching 90s/2000s movies and picking apart the bizarre worldviews the movies try to sell through their ever-so-realistic storytelling. Evil terrorists, psychotic killers, good-hearted naive journalists who report it just like it happened, space, missiles, nukes, viruses, spies, and lots of explosions and CGI. These almost always come prepackaged together. It is almost as if through sheer bombardment of fictional accounts of these things, that they create a universe where they really exist through force of will. And indeed from the Einstein thread we are seeing that is exactly how the most world-changing scientists think--that reality can be shaped by a really good story, and in fact the best story wins. Scary when most people take these stories at face value.

Thanks for your time, I am working on my first post.

Thinktwice
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Welcome, Serik. Welcome, Thinktwice, and thanks for your humble intro.

Looking forward to your additions. Make sure to review (if you haven't already) our 'REQUIRED' threads here: http://cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=32
flapjack

Unread post by flapjack »

Hello everyone! Thank you for the approval, this forum is very interesting and informative!
About myself:
Nationality: American
City: Houston
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Profession: Graphics and Photography. A few of my photographs have been in magazines and television
Hobbies: Writing when I have the time. I am interested in unexplained phenomena, Babylonian mythology, theology, genetics, semiotics, anthropology, missing persons, current events, media deception. I also enjoy sewing and gardening. My Pinterest is www.Pinterest.com/tangled210 It doesn't relate to anything here. I have a twitter and Facebook but I don't use them often.
I discovered cluesforum while performing an image search on the different photos and their dates of Andreas Lubitz. I have been interested in media deception and false flags for about 20 years and I share my thoughts mostly with my husband who also loves to analyze events. The Ebola scare and hoax interests me especially because I've known about the disease for many years and the inconsistencies and coincidences in the stories portrayed in the media are too much to ignore.
My contribution: I'm good at research and I can find connections between events/people in symbols and numbers. I love anagrams and I am still shocked when one pops up that is relevant. They love to flaunt their fiction!
My tip: never throw out or sell your books, especially the old ones. If you can buy a non-electric, hand operated printing press and the components you can reproduce original information from hard copies or archives that are being altered online now for when and if the day comes where electricity is more highly monitored or cut off to you entirely.

Again thank you to the moderator for accepting me.
hoi.polloi

My contribution: I'm good at research and I can find connections between events/people in symbols and numbers. I love anagrams and I am still shocked when one pops up that is relevant. They love to flaunt their fiction!
Welcome, flapjack.

We don't want too many esoteric connections and obscure things like symbols and numbers, such as gematria or numerology or other pseudo-sciences, since that is the joke of the hoax creators and doesn't really help our site's more specific cause — which is to ask hard questions like "Does this really exist?" or "What kinds of proof do we have that this is definitely the fabrication of a creative program, rather than mere speculation on coincidences?"

When you focus too much on the 'funny' stuff, you miss some fact accounting and imagery analysis. So, without buying into all the fascinating, sometimes hypnotizing "myths" that we are fed from "alternative media" that would have us talking in circles about history, rumors, legends and impractical stories founded on nothing in the first place, you don't have to miss the point of the site, which is to make entirely plain to everyone why a claimed story can or cannot be physically possible/likely.

If you want to stick to the "side attack" of the numbers and symbols and all that stuff, you may enjoy posting more at Fakeologist.com, whose moderator is more tolerant of that form of research.

However, if you are eager to contribute to our site in particular, may I suggest you read all the pages of septemberclues.org to see what kinds of reporting we prefer.

Thank you!

Also, before posting, please make sure to read all the pinned REQUIRED threads in this forum: http://cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=32
flapjack

Unread post by flapjack »

hoi.polloi wrote:
Welcome, flapjack.

We don't want too many esoteric connections and obscure things like symbols and numbers, such as gematria or numerology or other pseudo-sciences, since that is the joke of the hoax creators and doesn't really help our site's more specific cause — which is to ask hard questions like "Does this really exist?" or "What kinds of proof do we have that this is definitely the fabrication of a creative program, rather than mere speculation on coincidences?"

When you focus too much on the 'funny' stuff, you miss some fact accounting and imagery analysis. So, without buying into all the fascinating, sometimes hypnotizing "myths" that we are fed from "alternative media" that would have us talking in circles about history, rumors, legends and impractical stories founded on nothing in the first place, you don't have to miss the point of the site, which is to make entirely plain to everyone why a claimed story can or cannot be physically possible/likely.

If you want to stick to the "side attack" of the numbers and symbols and all that stuff, you may enjoy posting more at Fakeologist.com, whose moderator is more tolerant of that form of research.

However, if you are eager to contribute to our site in particular, may I suggest you read all the pages of septemberclues.org to see what kinds of reporting we prefer.

Thank you!

Also, before posting, please make sure to read all the pinned REQUIRED threads in this forum: http://cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=32

Thank you I appreciate the clarification. I will stick to the imagery analysis and fact accounting solely. I use photoshop, but I haven't
used it to analyze images from hoaxes. I have looked at some of the ISIS videos and am almost certain they were filmed using a green screen or cutting pasting images to a layer though by the pixels surrounding the people.

I read some of the septemberclues.org and that really cleared up some of the lingering questions I had about 9/11 but I still need to finish reading that site. I will have a look at Fakeologist.com too and it may suit me better.

I did read the required threads but if I'm missing a requirement let me know please, I'll go over them again.

Thanks, Flapjack
hoi.polloi

Thank you, flapjack! Sounds good!
Nechifor

Unread post by Nechifor »

Dear all,

I am a long time reader of your forum. I initially came to the forum while looking for explanations for the doubts I had for 9/11.

I can tell you that after carefully analyzing the proofs, I was left without any doubt regarding the hoax.

Since then, years have passed and every time I had doubts regarding the worldwide disasters/events, Cluesforum never disappointment me.

So far I chose to stay anonymous and only read your forum. But now, after the German Wings flight, I feel that I can give some input related to the running discussions surrounding Lubitz.

Some data about myself: I'm Romanian, working in the IT industry and my hobby is long distance running.

Please let me know if this info is sufficient or if you need additional details.

Thanks and all the best.

Nechifor
Undoctored

Unread post by Undoctored »

Introducing myself:

Age/Location/Occupation: Born in 1970 in California, grew up in Michigan. Back in California now. For the past nearly two decades I have been living and working in the various cities of Silicon Valley as an internet programmer.

Foreign affairs: I learned Russian in college and spent my junior year (1990-1991) in Moscow, which happened to be the last year when there was still a Soviet Union. I met my wife there.

Instruments: Piano (ragtime, jazz, klezmer), Guitar (chords to accompany singing).

Keyboard layout: Dvorak

Political/Musical/Philosophical influences: Mister Rogers, MAD magazine, Scott Joplin, Tom Lehrer, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Rudolf Flesch, Raymond Smullyan, Kraftwerk, George Orwell

Three ways to explain my handle, "Undoctored":
  1. I was enrolled in a Ph.D. program in linguistics but dropped out when the internet boom started and I realized I was much more valuable as a computer programmer than as a professor.
  2. I avoid visiting doctors as much as possible, believing that most of modern medicine's cures are worse than the disease. I threw away my prescription glasses and reversed my nearsightedness with eye exercises.
  3. I share this forum's goal of exposing the "doctored" images, both visual and verbal, provided by the mainstream media. Being a linguist, I have a particular interest in identifying double-talk.
Qualifications for Clues Forum: In my youth I enjoyed logic puzzles, played and programmed text adventure games on my Apple II, did card tricks, filmed and edited Super-8 action movies.

Fakery and deception-related topics that interest me:
  • Medical scams (prescription eyeglasses, water fluoridation, dietary fat scare)
  • Education scams ("Why Johnny Can't Read", "New Math")
  • Scientific "explanations" that explain nothing (Theory of Evolution, Generative Linguistics)
  • Hidden messages in advertising and public service announcements
  • The way institutions supposedly fighting against something tend to end up supporting it
Initial thoughts on 9/11: As soon as I heard the news, I guessed it was a frame-up. I expected several terrorist groups to claim responsibility, with concrete demands, but there were only denials. Also, I recalled how David Copperfield had once made the Statue of Liberty disappear, so I thought maybe it was all an illusion.

Thoughts on the Apollo missions: I played the Lunar Lander video game as a kid. It was tough. No way those astronauts could have made such a perfect landing on the first attempt. And the trip home? Even more unbelievable every step of the way.
hoi.polloi

Welcome, Nechifor and Undoctored. Nechifor, I know English is not your first language, but thank you for checking your spelling and grammar.

Before posting, please make sure you've read the REQUIRED threads here so that you know our policies on posting images, videos and links. http://cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=32