REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby simonshack on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:10 am

taro83 wrote:I have lived in Argentine and Brazil is South America.

Oh, have you really ? And I have lived on Marse and Jupitar is South Australlia.

Bye now.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread postby Critical Mass on Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:31 am

I suppose all this raises the metaphysical question of 'can you be related to a sim'? From the link our new member provided concerning his second cousins, former roommates, best pal in law...
So far, at least 330 Japanese nationals working at the World Trade Center -- 310 from Japan and 20 local hires -- have been accounted for, and only one of them was found to have been hospitalized for injuries, according to the officials.

Toshio Shinya, 34, acting head of the New York branch of Shizuoka Bank fractured his right leg and needs six weeks for recovery, but is expected to be discharged from the hospital in the next few days.

So we're expected to believe that the 'needs six weeks in recovery' from a story written on the day after the 'attack' just happened to match the six weeks 'in real life' that 'you know' this individual spent in hospital?

Let's just go along with this one for a short while... how do you personally 'know' it was in a hospital for six weeks?

I'm going to have to spend some time on these survivor accounts I think. Just check out this one...

“Firefighter Tim Brown came up to me and said ‘Chief, I have ten people on the ground floor of WTC 2 lobby. They somehow managed to get themselves into the elevator and got down to the lobby, and they all have fractured legs
Critical Mass

Unread postby brianv on Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:37 pm

taro83 wrote:
Hired shill haha.

Don't tell me you are that stupid all on your own??
brianv

Unread postby Observer on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:05 pm

Search terms "Shinya Toshio" + "Shizuoka Bank" + "World Trade Center" in Japanese
("新谷俊夫" + "静岡銀行" + "世界貿易センター") reveals supposed quotes from "him",
I will translate "his" supposed quotes, and then add my comments in parenthesis:

http://www.eonet.ne.jp/~nga/info/tero.html

「1機目の飛行機衝突で退去命令のアナウンスがあった。非常階段を下りて走って逃げた」
"Due to the first plane collision, there was an evacuation announcement. I escaped by running down the emergency stairs."
(Oops, the "running down 80 floors of emergency stairs" story here is thus conflicting with the "broken leg" story.)
(Silly scriptwriters, you should have claimed Toshio took an elevator, like the "10 others with broken legs" story.)

「まるで映画の世界だった。今でも信じられない」
"It was totally a movie world. Even now I can't believe it."
(Well, those two sentences do indeed correctly describe the 9-11 hoax.)

「行方不明の知人も多く、助かったことを素直には喜べない」
"With so many missing acquaintances, I really can't be proud of escaping."
(Correction, with so many humans killed in wars due to the 9-11 hoax, the hoax participants can't be proud of living.)

~80階のオフィスにいた静岡銀行の新谷俊夫支店長代理(34)ビルは避難10分後に倒壊
"Toshio Shinya, Shizuoka Bank Acting Branch Manager, 34, was in an 80th Floor office, the building collapsed 10 minutes after escape."
(Wrong, nobody was in the empty towers on that day, since the hoax directors didn't need any actual revenge-seeking families. Period.)
Observer
Banned

Unread postby roastrunner on Fri May 01, 2015 5:47 am

Hello all,

I'm an American, 40 years old, living on both the west and east coasts. I'm a great fan of this site; I've been reading through these threads almost every day for years. There's been a few times I've wanted to join in the fray, but obviously I never summoned the initiative to register till now.

I'm a software engineer. I've worked professionally coding for one company or another since the mid 90s - really I've been tinkering with programming since I was a little kid on a Commodore PET with a magnetic tape drive in 1982. I can still remember when I got Adventure to load the first time. I believe I have a good head for statistics, as do a lot of people that post here.

I came to this site believing SimonShack was Ace Baker. I wonder how often that happens. The revelation I had after actually watching September Clues was a real turning point for me. At the time I had long since figured out the Apollo moon landings were a joke, but I had no idea about the rest. In a way it was a let down to realize 9-11 was a media hoax. It was so much more interesting to have neutron bombs hidden in the foundations of the towers, and drones painted to look like passenger airlines. I guess that's why it's called the banality of evil.

When reading We Never Went To The Moon, I was amused by Kaysing's anecdotes of the subcontractors living it up on the government's dime in Nevada - call girls, private chefs, fooling around. I did subcontracting work for the DoD once, and it was an absolutely a party. When I worked for a tiny start up company in my employer's spare bedroom, we worked 7 days a week until we couldn't see straight. I think that's something that shows up a lot here. Secretive government projects with little oversight aren't going to get results just because they have unlimited budgets.

Hence, media fakery can be exposed because the grunts won't be putting in their absolute best effort. It's human nature.

To wrap up, I look forward to finally contributing to this site.

PS: My username roastrunner was from a "create a false identity" website. It struck me as gallows humor at the time; now I think I'm stuck with a silly name.
roastrunner

Unread postby Undoctored on Sat May 02, 2015 7:47 pm

roastrunner wrote:PS: My username roastrunner was from a "create a false identity" website.

Wow, first time I've heard of a “create a false identity” web site. Which one did you use? And is that where you got your bio from too?
Undoctored

Unread postby roastrunner on Sun May 03, 2015 2:37 am

The site I used was Grab a cool username. The only false data I used from the profile was my name (which I emailed to simon). The rest is real.
roastrunner

Unread postby Odeen on Mon May 11, 2015 12:59 pm

Hello everybody

Name: Simone
Nationality: Italian
Job: actually employed as computer technician but working hard on my way out the system, so i moved in a farmhouse trying to be food independent and even energetically self-sufficient.
A bit of private: married (not religiously of course) and happy father of two girls and a boy: a sweet little pooch, an impertinent beagle and a retarded semi-toothless cat :)

Bio: It's kinda hard to enlist all my interests. Maybe i can sum them in "understanding life", so i embraced a very large spectrum of studies in many fields. Never found my dimension in classic university, so i tried archeology, economy, theology, last but not least psychology (and later NLP), then finally i understood i was not made to be a "slave" of the "already written". I always searched for the mistery and everything surrounding that. The mistery, to me, it's just a failure of the mind or, when came from above (religion), just an instrument of slavery through ignorance.
I also was an amateur astronomer and so i imagine i can share with many of you the feeling of the "falling sky" (i mean all that bunch of broken certainty about stars and space...), but that must be the great sensation of uncovering the Maya's veil. And I/we have to learn to deal with it, probably we just only started.

Vegan semi-fruitarian by years, through my studies on the human body and nutrition, i was able to heal from some less and more serious deseases and tested on my own body (not on other animals...lol...excuse me the fast and furious polemic) everything i learned new. That led me to "unveil" another big cage (what a metaphor, u-hu?!) in which we are forced to believe: the knowledge of our own body. What one can achieve with his body (still far from his fully functionality but just a little more "clean" and "mind-linked") is simply beyond words and it's a sensation that can be only proved on oneself to be fully understood. I just started my first steps on this road.
We are used to discussing about the form of the "thing" we are living ON (the Earth), but is it less important to understand the true form which we are living IN (the body)? It's a parallel to the classic science view where we are capable (what an arrogance) to reconstruct the very first moments of the birth of the universe but we dont know when and where the light of a new life in a baby come from. Human absurdity, other way said "normality".
I began casting doubt on what i knew about Earth and Universe when i started discovering my own body more.
Maybe we could start an interesting thread about it, maybe it's a piece of the mosaic the partecipants of this forum left off.

My library is full of every sort of books, and i tried for years to reconciliate all of them to build up a great big "theory of everything" (sound familiar, i presume...). But i never stopped from researching, neither when everything seemed in his perfect position, i always destroyed my beliefs to prove if they were solid enough.
For ages i decided to stay in the shadow, reading and picking up what it seemed important, but not partecipating in debates, forum, nor opening a blog or a site (so, of course, no facebook too), and that's because i was (and am) still researching. How could i be so sure of what i was arguing if just the year before it was so much different to me? How can anyone can be so sure of what they were defending?

In the course of time, that made me more conscious the truth was still far away, and behind all those written words there were only other limited humans, with their beliefs, probably obsessed just and maybe more than me to undercover this or that mistery. So i understood i couldn't reach out for the truth (or just a piece of it) only with my own limited, encaged and socially growned up (and therefore distorted and almost blinded) mind.
I convinced my self i needed what David Bohm called the "dialogue circle" to listen for other points of view and share the logics and the different powers of different minds, attempting to recreate a tiny little piece of what we (probably) are: a great connected mind.
The difficulty in finding "free" (what a big word still...) real-not-virtual persons in surronding life is the reason that led me here.
When i found this forum, i started reading it for months and finally i seemed to have found a place with a good amount of free-thinkers, with no fear of sharing ideas (even at embrional state, but intuition is a fundamental part of our process in bulding new concepts) and with no hesitation in constructively criticize others but (and most important) especially self concepts.

My actual nickname is Odeen, one of the alien from the Asimov novel "The Gods Themselves". Odeen is the rational one, but with time became and discovered the emotional part. The title itself its a part of the complete phrase: "Against Stupidity... The Gods Themselves... Contend in Vain?"

I think i was rambling enough, but no problems if further informations are needed :)
Odeen

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Mon May 11, 2015 7:57 pm

Hi folks, and welcome. Just do remember we capitalize proper nouns in English, and we like to use spaces, returns, punctuation and sentences to carefully make text the most legible. But thank you for your intro, and welcome again!
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Unread postby CIE on Sun May 24, 2015 1:35 pm

So here is the content of my registering e-mail I sent to Simon like required here:

Hello,

- Who they are

I am F. - 41 yrs old

- where they come from

I am from Europe.

- their professional expertise,

Worked in severall fields, eg. wholesale trade (industrial and housing parts) and a software company, Had accident, so could not work longer in warehouses, made new education as an industrial manager/clerk but it is hard to find fulltime job in this field. So I now do severall small jobs ("minijobs") as deliver mail, magazines and newspapers. As well have a small business in the IT field, mainly repair & maintenance of Laptops and PCs. Small income. I like to read, research, a bit sports, also made electronic music.

Very interested in history & arts like music and films.

- and their motivations for joining Cluesforum.

Have followed, researched several so called conspiracy theories, came to realize some of them are true, means official story is wrong. Now mainly look at newer events, because I think 9/11 or JFK are both clear that official story is a fairy tale. Mostly interested in German Wings and Copenhagen hoax at the moment. Try to focus on events around my area means mostly Europe. Otherwise it is too time consuming imho.

Thanks for reading and best regards to all. :)
Frank

PS: I doubt I can reach the high standard of this board research and postings (mostly) but I will try...
PPS: I think some of you are a bit too harsh if others doubt some findings or think not everything is fake or a hoax... <_<

Also: I joined this forum because I may need some help too in my research. If it even is judged valid (as I said mostly Copenhagen "shooting" which was a follow up of the Charlie disaster it seems, as well GermanWings) I mean. I found no thread for Copenhagen btw. Can someone lead the way ?

Edit: Deleted some info from this intro as I was warned by a mod about sensitive stuff. Simon still has my original e-mail.
Last edited by CIE on Mon May 25, 2015 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CIE
Banned

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Sun May 24, 2015 3:16 pm

PPS: I think some of you are a bit too harsh if others doubt some findings or think not everything is fake or a hoax...

I know what you mean, but across the whole Internet, there is roughly only one 'community' where you admins want you to doubt everyone and everything presented (including themselves and each other at times, as long as it is done sensitively and optimistically!) and that is this one. So please only bring your best irrefutably authentic, non-tampered-with evidence to a case where you think you have something legit, and prepare to have that evidence eviscerated anyway, because different people can see different things. Or don't attempt it at all here if you are going to be precious about it. We are better as a forum for dissecting media, not for constructing new media. For making up new conspiracy theories, Fakeologist.com may be a more appropriate playground for you. Please do not take offense to anything I have written.

Thanks. And welcome!
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Unread postby CIE on Sun May 24, 2015 3:26 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:
Thanks. And welcome!

Thanks, well I meant I read a lot of threads in this board already. I think it´s great, esp. eg. the Boston thread, you (the members) were quite quick to find the fakings in there. I have seen now also severall other videos and pages that I am 99,8% certain that this event was staged. Also Charlie probably and Copenhagen. Not to mention 9/11.

There are other instances however that are not so clear. And I found some insulting posts to people who pointed out these, means if this person does not believe and/or has other evidence that it may not be a "hoax" they were insulted. I don´t like that tbh. Because it distracts from the topic. Eg. I can asure you that the school from the German Wings crash victims exists. How can you even fake a complete school ? LOL Anyone who lives there could expose that. Just as one example. I don´t want to be flamed that I point out this school exists as well the town as well the country where it is :) We could even doubt that the earth exists if you go that far, if you know what I mean :)

PS: Where I can I post questions/research about Copenhagen (need new thread?) also question about google search results....

PS: I don´t get insulted easily I am hardened from other forums, where 90% are sheeple and call you names and stuff if you even point out the obvious 9/11 lies... :unsure:

In short: Some stuff of allegded hoaxes or fakery just go to far imo. Like faking a school in the middle of a town. That´s my opinion...We need to stay realistic...thanks for your info nonetheless :) Like what evidence would you need that a huge building in the city center exists and that there are hundreds of pupils ? Let me hear what you need.... Also are you real ? Do you live in a house ? Does it even exist ? B) I would only believe this if I met you in person and see and feel your house....
CIE
Banned

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Sun May 24, 2015 4:51 pm

I would only believe this if I met you in person and see and feel your house....

Now you're getting to it. That goes double for me. Until then, all we can do is ask questions like "is this real?" and ask each other to perform local research.

Since you are in Germany, maybe you can leap on the Autobahn, get to that school and report back to us what you find.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Unread postby CIE on Sun May 24, 2015 5:01 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:
I would only believe this if I met you in person and see and feel your house....

Now you're getting to it. That goes double for me. Until then, all we can do is ask questions like "is this real?" and ask each other to perform local research.

Since you are in Germany, maybe you can leap on the Autobahn, get to that school and report back to us what you find.

I will"leap on the Autobahn" or Bundesstraße or Landstraße, but not to the school (this is not so important to me) however I have "targets" which I will explore next week as soon I get a car (mine is sadly already 20yrs old VW and has no "TÜV" anymore, TÜV is the agency that approves cars for safety in Germany....). I hope I can lend from relatives or risk a fine with my not anymore approved car. The other "targets" I mention are nearer to my place than the school too.

School in GW case, exists. You can find the page here: http://www.joseph-koenig-gymnasium.de/
I phoned them already number is legit and can be reached. Phoned Airbus & GW too. Airbus wasn´t that nice, basically they said they have nothing to do with the plane, it´s all up to the airline LOL But they built that plane. :blink: I found airbus reaction a bit suspicious tbh :) Maybe they have something to hide, like this autopilot - FCS- error some planes suffered before B) FCS = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_f ... rol_system
CIE
Banned

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Sun May 24, 2015 5:47 pm

Nice work.

We might do without personal anecdotes about car trouble (there are so many personal reasons we might not research a story — pure laziness being one of mine!) but confirming for the public those things you have is quite useful. Danke for that.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to HOW TO REGISTER at CLUESFORUM - and other tips