"Under The Dome" - mass psy-opology - review

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Selene
Banned

"Under The Dome" - mass psy-opology - review

Unread post by Selene »

Introduction

Summary
- 13.5+ million viewed tv-series deals with propagandists/Cluesforum' discussed topics/hoaxes/fakery, one or more themes per episode
- "real" news with the same topics are spread at or just around the particular dates of broadcast in the US
- Interviews of Snowden with Der Spiegel, "identification" of a fire fighter of 9/11, both a 14 year old and a 95 year old wasted by killer cops within 2 days and statements by NASA about alien life are too rare to be attributed to mere random just happened to be coincidence...
- the interlinking of Cluesforumtopics (links see below, a total of more than 17,000 posts on Cluesforum about these hoaxes) is amazingly well done and shows the sickness and perpetrating nature of the propagandists: - the topic is meant to be cooperative; please help recognizing (other) psy-ops in the episodes. "Real" news may be published at the date of broadcast to spice up the psy-op :lol:

About the series & synopsis

List of episodes & review; many links to Cluesforum-topics (9/13)

Directors, writers, editors, producers; people behind the scenes staging the stories

General/recurring themes & symbolism

Paraphrased "from the heart"-quotations**
Episode 1 - Pilot
~"those people can land Rovers on Mars, so they should be able to rescue us from the Dome"~
Episode 4 - Outbreak
~"Eureka! [said the doctor] I know why some people get ill and we don't! We were vaccinated, remember?"~

Freaky points...
Last edited by Selene on Wed May 13, 2015 10:01 pm, edited 48 times in total.
hoi.polloi

Re: "Under The Dome" - mass psy-opology - review

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

For shows like this or — say — Big Bang Theory, where the whole thing is cultural references glued to PsyOps like 9/11, "Mars missions" and so on, I am not sure I can even bother to break it all down as you've requested. But maybe others can. And you've definitely whacked it on the head. I am just not sure if you've explained any particular point with clarity. For most readers, your post may be overwhelming and confusing and they may think you are just trying to dilute the forum with pop cultural endorsements.

From this post, I would like some explanation as to why you've posted an enormous picture of an actress right by the picture of a fake vicsim firefighter.

Perhaps it would also help if you took the pilot episode as a starting point and just analyzed that in depth?

I suspect most people who support CluesForum with their attention and energy do it because they expect examinations of the "serious" PsyOps, but of course we can't help but notice and analyze these 'pop' sorts of things — hopefully when they actually tell us something about the PsyOp creators — rather than merely confirming that, yes, indeed, television is largely very bad for your brain.

The way we analyze the weapon of TV should be easy to read and I think you've presented some "raw" notes. Now, maybe see if you can help people get what you mean with clearer communication. I hope this helps.
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

hoi.polloi wrote:For shows like this or — say — Big Bang Theory, where the whole thing is cultural references glued to PsyOps like 9/11, "Mars missions" and so on, I am not sure I can even bother to break it all down as you've requested. But maybe others can. And you've definitely whacked it on the head. I am just not sure if you've explained any particular point with clarity. For most readers, your post may be overwhelming and confusing and they may think you are just trying to dilute the forum with pop cultural endorsements.
Hoi, thanks for the nice words. And I agree about the readibility and conciseness. I have posted a summary at the top and further words in the "Ideas for the forum"-topic, see also below.
From this post, I would like some explanation as to why you've posted an enormous picture of an actress right by the picture of a fake vicsim firefighter.
Again, see the post in that topic. Of course I agree; I don't want a huge psychoface staring at me either.
Perhaps it would also help if you took the pilot episode as a starting point and just analyzed that in depth?
The problem is two-fold:
- I watched the episodes of this series at friends who live far far away. I unfortunately do not have access to the series myself, so I noted some things down and took from memory...
- My interests are very broad and I'd like to dive into Apollo, satellites and all much deeper than a detailed analysis of a series I don't want to spend too much time on... time is even more valuable than power (to the psychopaths) or money...
I suspect most people who support CluesForum with their attention and energy do it because they expect examinations of the "serious" PsyOps, but of course we can't help but notice and analyze these 'pop' sorts of things — hopefully when they actually tell us something about the PsyOp creators — rather than merely confirming that, yes, indeed, television is largely very bad for your brain.

The way we analyze the weapon of TV should be easy to read and I think you've presented some "raw" notes. Now, maybe see if you can help people get what you mean with clearer communication. I hope this helps.
I agree. I hope others can help to make the case more concise, relevant and interlinking. The start is there, that's what I wanted to contribute for now.

More on the lay-out in the Ideas-topic!
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

Introduction
Dear all,

this is my first newly started topic on Cluesforum. The content has relations to many of the here debated hoaxes and themes and thus in my opinion does deserve a topic in this subforum. More on themes in movies in the CF-Are Movies Unwatchable-topic:
Local psyops - and minor media scams
This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
I am never watching series but was hinted to it by and at friends (so I cannot watch the series now); "you'd like it, your kind of stuff".

And yes, Stephen King, mystery, fantasy, sci-fi, X-files-like series is and has been "my kind of stuff".

But, the pretty poorly acted and with a number of plotholes marked series is more than that. Much more. It is one big psychological operation rehearsing older ones.

Having watched just 9 episodes of the first Season I am not able to review everything.

But, let me list the links to widely discussed themes here. I encourage others who have seen or want to see the series to come up with more. If I am able to see them, many many more links and hidden symbols are there; I am a mere amateur at this stage, I can assure you.

This topic is in no way meant to promote this pretty poor series or anything. This topic is also not meant to be a must, just a collection of people who have spotted more and we can build a nice collection of psyoplogy in a widely viewed (up to ~13,5 million people for the Pilot registered - but many more watched it I suppose) psychological operation.

It may even contain clues to not yet perpetrated events, like in various older movies and series "real" hoaxes have been announced, who knows...
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

About the series & synopsis
The CBS series under review is Under The Dome directed by a group of well-known directors, editers and other people in Politollywood.
The series is available for streaming on Amazon Instant Video devices four days after broadcast on CBS. The deal with Amazon helped CBS to mitigate the high production cost of nearly $3 million per episode. In Canada, the series premiered on June 24, 2013, on Global Television Network. In Australia, the series premiered on June 25, 2013, on Network Ten – just hours, calculating for time differences, after the U.S., and airs in repeat on TV H!TS since January 4, 2015. The series premiered in the UK on August 19, 2013, on Channel 5. The series premiered in Ireland on September 12, 2013, on RTÉ Two.
Synopsis - by Selene
A group of different characters get suddenly trapped in a sleeping US American town, Chester's Mill, each with their own purpose and background.

A mysterious transparent yet impermeable "dome" is formed over an area.

The series follows the characters of the diversified trapped group and appeals to mystery-loving people and Stephen King readers:

Main Characters
- Dale "Barbie" Barbara, played by Mike Vogel, an Army veteran visiting Chester's Mill to kill Julias husband (!)
- Julia Shumway, an "investigative" reporter getting romance with Barbie
- James "Junior" Rennie, played by Alexander Koch, Big Jim's psychopath son and foolishly appointed deputy sheriff
- Joe McAlister, a teenager whose parents are outside of the dome; younger brother of Angie
- Elinore "Norrie" Calvert-Hill played by Mackenzie Lintz, Alice's and Carolyn's daughter - of a mixed-race lesbian couple
- James "Big Jim" Rennie, a town councilman and used-car dealer
- Deputy Linda Esquivel, a loyal and ambitious sheriff's deputy who is appointed sheriff by Big Jim
- Angie McAlister, Joe's older sister who works as a waitress and a candy striper with dreams of escaping Chester's Mill
- Phil Bushey, a popular radio DJ, then acting sheriff
- Dodee Weaver, a radio engineer who makes contact with the outside world
- Carolyn Hill, a Los Angeles entertainment attorney, trapped in Chester's Mill

On the shallow level it's a story of enclosed group psychology with love tales, family ties and action, romance, drama, the whole lot.
On a deeper level it's a mysterious scenario where suddenly people are trapped and need to survive with limited and waning supplies.
The most interesting level shows an enormous flow of world hoaxes and topics discussed here at Cluesforum. To the average sheeple viewer this probably does not stand out. To the interested audience, reading and liking Cluesforum, this must be an eye-opener about the vastness of the scams...
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

List of episodes & review (9/13)
List of episodes Season 1 9/13 reviewed:
  1. "Pilot" - June 24, 2013 - directors*: Niels Arden Oplev & Brian K. Vaughan
    - Theme: Mars Rovers - CF-Mars Rover Fakery-topic
    - Newslinks: Atacama aids "Mars" Research - Space.com - 24 June 2013 - Curiosity captures 1.3 Gigapixel panorama of "Mars" - ExtremeTech - 27 June 2013
  2. "The Fire"**** - July 1, 2013 - directors: Jack Bender & Rick Cleveland
    - Theme: 9/11 - CF-9/11-subforum
    - Newslinks: Firefighter Jeffrey Waltz "finally identified as vicsim of...9/11" - CBS Local - 5 July 2013 - "a monumental development for the still-grieving family of the Staten Island native" & I take it as a sign that he's OK," said Karen Ciaccio, Walz's sister - NBC - updated 8 July - replay date of last weeks "highlights" :puke: :unsure:
  3. "Manhunt" - July 8, 2013 - directors: Paul Edwards & Adam Stein
    - Theme: pseudo-criticism/controlled opposition - CF-Wikileaks/Snowden-farce-topic
    - Newslink: Edward Snowden: The NSA and Its Willing Helpers - interview with Der Spiegel - 8 July 2013
  4. "Outbreak" - July 15, 2013 - directors: Kari Skogland & Peter Calloway
    - Theme: outbreak of viruses and stressing vaccinations - CF-Ebola Hoax-topic - CF-The Invention of AIDS-topic
    - Newslink: Rabies vaccine helps against Ebola/Marburg - NIH - National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases - 15 July 2013
    Director Anthony S. Fauci, M.D.
    Since 1984, Dr. Fauci has been the director of NIAID, where he oversees an extensive research portfolio of basic and applied research to prevent, diagnose, and treat infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases, influenza, tuberculosis, malaria, and illness from potential agents of bioterrorism :rolleyes: . NIAID also supports research on transplantation and immune-related illnesses, including autoimmune disorders, asthma, and allergies.
  5. "Blue on Blue" - July 22, 2013 - directors: Jack Bender & Brian K. Vaughan
    - Theme: Weapons of Mass Destruction - CF-NukeHoax-topic
    - Newslinks: The betrayal of David Kelly - 10 years on - The Telegraph - 21 July 2013 - The nuclear bomb simulator that lets users nuke their home cities in 3D - Daily Mail - 24 July 2013 - What the freaking fuck is this?? :blink: :ph34r:
    A new interactive map lets users nuke any location in the world with a nuclear bomb of their choosing.

The Nukemap 3D uses Google Earth images to simulate the nuclear attack and bases the animations on how mushroom clouds have behaved using information from various nuclear tests since the 1940s.

Users can select a location, choose their weapon and their viewing location, and see the bomb drop and the cloud develop. The altitude of the cloud, how far it spreads and the number of casualties is also shown.

Click the map below to nuke a city

This does read like a funny tool. A tool to allegedly perform a "devastating mass murdering genocidal massacre"... Is the world really this sick?? :o
  6. "The Endless Thirst" - July 29, 2013 - directors: Kari Skogland & Soo Hugh :P
    - Theme: aliens - CF-Aliens-as-Psy-op-topic - CF-Kepler mission Hoax-topic
    - Newslink: Astronomer casts new light on the search for alien life
    NASA "researcher" Geoff Marcy moves from Kepler mission to solving the big question: are we alone? - The Guardian - 30 July 2013
  7. "Imperfect Circles" - August 5, 2013 - directors: Miguel Sapochnik & Caitlin Parrish
    - Theme: killing cops - CF-Killer US American cops Psy-op/hoax-topics
    - Newslinks: 95-old killed by cops - WND - 5 August 2013 - Police officers kill homeless man - Daily Mail - 3 August 2013 - Rookie cops kill 14-year old in South Bronx - New York Post - 4 August 2013
    Wiki: Junior kills the other for the attempted murder when he tries to escape.
    Selene: Junior kills the other off like a dog and gets away with his psychopathic thirst for power
  8. "Thicker Than Water" - August 12, 2013 - directors: Adam Klein & Jack Bender
    - Theme: "the m(o)onarch will be crowned" - Moon - CF-Moon Hoax-topic
    - Newslinks: Monarch Butterfly population dwindels - The Boston Globe - 12 August 2013 - World's First Pop-Art (??) "Satellite" "headed to Space" - Fox News - 12 August 2013 - Doomsday Asteroids threaten the Earth - Discovery News - 12 August 2013 - The Perseid meteor shower is expected to peak in the pre-dawn skies on both 12 and 13 August - The Guardian - 9 August 2013
  9. "The Fourth Hand" - August 19, 2013 - directors: Roxann Dawson & Daniel Truly - truly?? <_<
    - Theme: (war on) drugs - WTC-ball
    - Newslinks: 82% of Americans say U.S. is losing the 'war on drugs'
    Only four percent of those surveyed said that the country was winning its battle against illegal drugs - NY Daily News - 19 August 2013
  10. "Let The Games begin" - August 26, 2013 - directors: Sergio Mimica Gezzan, Andres Fischer-Centeno & Peter Calloway
    - Themes:
    - Newslinks: Newly declassified CIA documents show that top officials in the Reagan administration agreed to give Iraq information on the location of Iranian troops during the Iran-Iraq War despite awareness of Saddam Hussein's intention to use chemical weapons. (Daily Mail) - The U.N team in charge of the investigation on the alleged recent chemical attacks in Syria comes under fire from snipers; none of the U.N. delegates are injured and the team reaches one of the alleged hit sites. The U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry describes the attack as "a shame and an offense to the world and humanity that deserves the proper punishment". (CNN) - The Supreme Court of Iraq overturns term limits for senior governmental positions, allowing Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to seek a third term in 2014 (Middle East Online)
  11. "Speak of the Devil" - September 2, 2013 - directors: David Barrett & Scott Gold
    Themes:
    Newslinks: Mexican forces arrest Alberto Carrillo Fuentes, the alleged leader of the Juárez Cartel. (The Telegraph) 0 The Hemisphere Project, through which AT&T gives data about telephone calls to the DEA and other law enforcement agencies, is made public. (New York Times)
    David Barrett is the godson of Paul Newman
    Paul Newman
    Actor, director, entrepreneur, professional racing driver, "philanthropist"
    Yale University
    Military career - Allegiance - United States of America - United States Navy - Years of service - 1943–1946
    Rank - Aviation Radioman Third Class - Unit Torpedo Squadron 98, 99, 100 - Battles/wars - World War II
    Scott Gold studied philosophy and literature at Washington University in St. Louis, graduating magna cum laude
  12. "Exigent Circumstances" - September 9, 2013 - directors: Peter Leto, Adam Klein & Caitlin Parrish
    Themes:
    Newslinks: At least 60 people are killed in Central African Republic during clashes between pro-Séléka rebels and forces loyal to ousted President François Bozizé. (BBC) - Fighting between "Boko Haram" and government-backed vigilantes in Borno State leaves 18 dead. (Reuters) - Followers of Muslim separatist leader Nur Misuari launch an attack on the southern Philippines port of Zamboanga City, forcing the closure of businesses and schools. (AP via Fox News) - Mahmoud Badr, the founder of the Tamarod grassroots movement that helped spark the July 2013 Egyptian protests, reportedly survives an assassination attempt. (Al-Arabiya) - The Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam identifies a new Vincent Van Gogh painting, Sunset at Montmajour. (AP) - Israel's Hebrew University of Jerusalem announces the discovery of a 1,400-year-old golden treasure trove at the foot of the Temple Mount. (Haaretz)
  13. "Curtains" - September 16, 2013 - directors: Jack Bender, Brian K. Vaughan & Scott Gold
    Themes:
    Newslinks: The United Nations "confirms" the use of sarin gas in the Ghouta Attacks in Syria. (The Guardian) - The United States and Russia agree to a deal to eradicate chemical weapons in Syria. (AFP/Reuters via ABC News Australia) - A gunman opens fire at Washington, D.C.'s Naval Yard killing 12; the gunman also dies.(NBC) (The Washington Post) (CNN) - Naegleria fowleri is found in tap water near New Orleans, marking the first time the pathogenic amoeba has been detected in U.S. public water supply. (NBC)
    the nature of the dome's existence is revealed after an unlikely character emerges; Samantha Mathis
    Mathis met actor River Phoenix [...] and the two started a relationship. She was with Phoenix on October 31, 1993, the night he died at Cedars-Sinai Hospital of a drug overdose after collapsing outside West Hollywood's Viper Room
  14. "~episode 14" - one week after the finale... 21-24 September 2013
    the infamous Westgate "shootings" in Kenya - CF-Westgate Mall Shooting Hoax-topic
Last edited by Selene on Wed May 13, 2015 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

Directors, writers, editors, producers; people behind the scenes staging the stories
- Brian K. Vaughn - episodes 1 (Mars Rovers) & 5 (Weapons of Mass Destruction) & 13 (Finale)
His comic book series Ex Machina:
The series details the life of Mitchell Hundred (also known as The Great Machine), the world's first and only superhero, who, in the wake of his actions on 9/11, is elected Mayor of New York City. The story is set during Hundred's term in office, and interwoven with flashbacks to his past as the Great Machine. Through this, the series explores both the political situations Hundred finds himself in, and the mysteries surrounding his superpowers.

- Jack Bender - episode 2 (9/11) & 5 (Weapons of Mass Destruction) & 8 (moon, atoms, outer space) & 13 (Finale)
Bender grew up in a secular Jewish family in Los Angeles. His father was a furrier to the Hollywood community. He studied art with Los Angeles artist Martin Lubner (spouse of actress Joanna Merlin) and then went into acting "because it seemed like what I could do and make a living."
He is married to Rabbi Laura Owens of B’nai Horin. They have a daughter, Hannah Owens-Bender. He now practices Judaism.

- Adam Stein - episode 3 (controlled opposition) & episode 8 (moon/monarch, atoms, outer space) & episode 12
Editor for:
Blue State

John Logue (Breckin Meyer), a dedicated John Kerry campaigner in the 2004 election, actually follows through on a drunken campaign vow to move to Canada if George W. Bush would be re-elected. When Bush indeed wins again, John finds his employer and his friends took his public vow seriously and he can not help but stay true to his word.

and Who Killed the Electric Car?

Who Killed the Electric Car? is a 2006 documentary film that explores the creation, limited commercialization, and subsequent destruction of the battery electric vehicle in the United States, specifically the General Motors EV1 of the mid-1990s. The film explores the roles of automobile manufacturers, the oil industry, the US government, the California government, batteries, hydrogen vehicles, and consumers in limiting the development and adoption of this technology.
- Miguel Sapochnik - episode 7 (killer cops)
Director of Repo Men
In 2025, a corporation called "The Union" has perfected bio-mechanical organs to replace diseased organs. If a customer falls behind on payments, a "repo man" reclaims the artificial organ (artiforg) from the body; the procedure frequently results in the death of the customer.
- Peter Calloway - episode 4 (epidemia and vaccinations) & 11
- Soo Hugh :D - episode 6 (aliens)
Hugh, [...] will executive produce the drama that is described as a race against the clock to defeat an unseen alien enemy out to destroy the world by using the Earth's most precious resource: children. :(
Yale University
1995 – 1999

Client Strategist
Avenue A | Razorfish
June 1999 – June 2001 (2 years 1 month)
- Dan(iel) Truly :rolleyes: - episode 9 (drugs, WTC-ball)
Dan Truly will tell you he had a normal childhood. He grew up in a suburb of Houston and graduated with a RTF degree from the University of Texas in 1985. He may forget to tell you that his father was an astronot. He may forget to tell you that his father was the head of NASA. But he will tell you that when he was 12 years old, he experienced a moment that changed his life. He saw the movie “Jaws” and he was hooked on the movies.
- Steven Spielberg
- Neal Baer [or Bär?]
Neal is a writer, producer and pediatrician:
Pediatrics (also spelled paediatrics or pædiatrics) is the branch of medicine that deals with the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents, and the age limit usually ranges from birth up to 18 years of age

and writer of ER and Law and Order
- Stacey Snider
In November 2014 Snider became Co-Chair of the film studio at 20th Century Fox. Previously Snider was the Co-Chairman/CEO of DreamWorks beginning in 2006. Prior to joining DreamWorks, Snider was Chairman of Universal Pictures from 1999 to 2006
- Stephen King
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

Freaky points...
* editors, writers, directors, producers, the whole lot "behind the scenes". Who's behind them would be even more interesting to find out...
** Whoever can find the original quotations, please!
*** Is it me or are there many German-origin surnames involved...:
Stein, Spielberg, Bär, Bender, Vogel, Snider? and the psychopath Koch and psychopath-looking Mackenzie Lintz.... :blink:
**** The name of the episode "The Fire" while Firefighter Jeffrey Patrick Waltz finally finds his "final rest"; identified as vicsim of 9/11, the same theme mentioned in the same episode.... Are you freaky kidding me?? :blink: :blink:
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

General/recurring themes & symbolism
- US army - episodes 1-7+
- psychopathy - episodes 1-7+
- "Sandy Hoax"-like forgiveness of murders - CF-Sandy Hoax-topic - episode 1
- Moon - Moon Hoax, atoms, outer space - episode 8
- many one-eyed selfies CF-Numbers and Signs in media-topic - episode 4
- sssht-sign - episodes 5 & 7
- Statism - CF-Anarchism-topic - episodes 1-7
- Statism getting rid of the psychopath - episodes 5-7
- propagandising liberal-democrat mixed-race same-sex (f) couple with daughter - episodes 1-7 (death white pro-vaccination mother)
- waning resources, fights for water & food (and a remarkable calmness and abuse of electrical powers) - whole season
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

:puke:

What's the point of all of this? I've seen the entire thing (garbage) and it's just the same old Hollywood propaganda we're used to, there's nothing new here. I don't see the need for this TV show to have its own thread.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

I agree. The whole thread is indigestible. Or maybe I am just grumpy old school.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

What the fuck is this garbage? This forum is becoming a repository of utter crap. Unbelievable.

To think I was relegated in forum status because I deleted a clown's post! Who is "modding" now? Hah. :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I suppose very few (if anyone) will protest if I just lock this topic.

Being a moderator (while trying to keep everyone happy) ain't easy, you know - a thankless job indeed.
Sorry Selene - hope you'll understand, I'm sure your efforts with this thread were well meant.