Oregon College Shooting — October 1, 2015

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
ShaneG

Oregon College Shooting — October 1, 2015

Unread post by ShaneG »

There seems to be lots of conflicting reports already as to the number of deaths:

"At least 15 people are dead and 20 injured after a shooting at a community college in Oregon Thursday morning, officials said."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2381711

"State police Lt Bill Fugate told KATU-TV that seven to 10 people were dead and at least 20 others were injured. The number was revised down from earlier casualty reports. "

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...llege-shooting

So is it 15 dead, or is it seven to ten (apparently these people can't count dead bodies on both hands)?

I've seen this body count scale down before: the Anders Breivik story was a prime example, when the president Jens Stoltenberg announced at the remembrance/funeral a death toll that was later scaled down by several notches.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Oregon College Shooting

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Well the hoaxter clowns have been resting the last few weeks. It's been just over five weeks since the Virginia TV "shooting".

At this point I'd be very surprised if this wasn't another psy-op BS hoax. I guess we will have to wait for the manifesto and horrendous crisis actors before we know for sure.
ShaneG

Unread post by ShaneG »

Apologies for the cut/paste job, but think it's relevant to point out how painfully obvious this gun law agenda has become:

"Gun control group Everytown for Gun Safety has released statements from shooting survivors; the group notes that the Umpqua shooting is the 45th school shooting this year in the uS, and the 142nd school shooting since the Sandy Hook school shooting in December 2012.

“America is the only developed country where when someone asks if you heard about that campus shooting, you have to clarify ‘which one?’ That is unacceptable,” said Colin Goddard, a Virginia Tech survivor and Everytown advocate. “Something has to change. We need to all come together for the Umpqua families today.”

“We are in mourning with the rest of the nation as we learn more about the students, faculty and families affected by the horrific mass shooting today in Roseburg, Oregon,” said Shannon Watt,s founder of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense. “We don’t have to live this way. Parents in other developed countries don’t receive text messages that say, ‘Mom, active shooter. Love you.’“

“Obviously no one law will prevent every episode of gun violence, but we have a moral imperative to do more to protect our children or we are sacrificing our children to gun laws made by the gun lobby – we must act now to stop this carnage.”"

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live ... ve-updates

Americans are being gradually coaxed - psyop, after psyop - to hand over their guns, until even the most stubborn of dissenters will be so submissively brainwashed by these shooter stories by the time legislation has passed.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

To those that say this is to make Americans buy more guns, please hear my perspective on this right now: get real. It doesn't matter how many you own when they try to pass legislation to ban them. They will do what they did to Australians. There is obviously an agenda to disarm the last Anglo public with the ability to defend themselves from the empire's minions.
ShaneG

Unread post by ShaneG »

Sherwin Bryce-Pease giving us the heads up:

I'm glad we got that cleared up.

/thread
hoi.polloi

They're probably always giving bad numbers because it sows confusion.

At first, I thought, maybe it gives the story-writer supervisors time to cancel the worst of the lot produced by the vicsim fabricators. For a PsyOp of this size, I thought, they probably start with a few dozen candidates with fake names, fake pics and fake back stories, and a supervisor says, "Okay, we got 10 to 15 of these that are any good. Release that."

Then, after they make a selection process, like a lottery, the most eager-to-please lying neo-Uncle Toms will get their sims selected. Then all they have to do is fake cry, defend the story in public and ka-ching!

On the other hand, that's just a fantasy speculation.

A stronger more practical likelihood is that saying 10,000 died and then reducing it to 3,000, then reducing it again to 2,500 and then back up, produces constant drama. It keeps people in a panic, it keeps people wrapped in the story, guessing at the horror, constantly contemplating, "How many died? How many? Who were they?" instead of thinking, "Oh, they're not even trying. They're just throwing numbers to the wind to cry wolf." — all while the perps pretty much have the story designed, in the bag, and ready to deploy with plenty of eager participants waiting for their orders.

---
EDIT:

If they're really settling on "13", it also seems in the spirit of Hollywood's Halloween, which occurs each October.

It seems there is some kind of active campaign to totally decimate traditions with bad associations. September 11 is both New Year’s Day and the feast of St John the Baptist, now associated with "destrooooy!", "Sandy Hook" sounds like "evil Christmas Santa" and now this. I wonder if we might keep our eye out for other signs that Halloween — like all the other holidays — is now meant to be turned into another PsyOp reminder of depression, horror and endorsements of the ridiculous but profitable security-surveillance apparatus.

The technocrats seem to revile and piss on a wide variety of interpretations of life. Of course, various world views conflict, but is this really the best way to create "peace"? I am very suspicious of the method. Seems like a really inhumane way to treat people's sensitive dispositions.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

hoi.polloi wrote:To those that say this is to make Americans buy more guns, please hear my perspective on this right now: get real. It doesn't matter how many you own when they try to pass legislation to ban them. They will do what they did to Australians. There is obviously an agenda to disarm the last Anglo public with the ability to defend themselves from the empire's minions.
Hoi,

You are absolutely correct. They will pound away at mental health screenings, gun control, and the internet until they are either stopped or get what they want.

There are probably some short term benefits across the board (gun rights/control groups and both political parties), but over the long haul it will result in the erosion of our rights.

I'm doing my best to wake people up, which is about the best we can do. This forum has been instrumental too. A lot of my family has come around, and they are almost all conservative Republican Fox News watchers (I've been in recovery for some time).
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

ShaneG wrote:Sherwin Bryce-Pease ...
Share-Win, Cyber-Peace ...

Prozium - The great nepenthe. Opiate of our masses. Glue of our great society. Salve and salvation, it has delivered us from pathos, from sorrow, the deepest chasms of melancholy and hate. With it, we anesthetize grief, annihilate jealousy, obliterate rage. Those sister impulses towards joy, love, and elation are anesthetized in stride, we accept as fair sacrifice. For we embrace Prozium in its unifying fullness and all that it has done to make us great.

[url=https://...donate.everytown.org/donate/support-everytown-t1/?source=etno_HPT1&utm_source=et_n_&utm_medium=_o&utm_campaign=HPT1]Everytown - donate link[/url] (made it a dead link on purpose; check syntax for url):
Every day, 88 :rolleyes: Americans are killed with guns.
I'm glad we got that cleared up.
Yup. :ph34r:
/thread
I join you with pleasure and thanks.
Kopfhoerer

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Kopfhoerer »

I found a nice one on that new Schoolshooting.

https://www.facebook.com/TheAntiMedia/p ... =3&theater

I really like the comments. Maybe the World awakes at last.

(Sorry for any spelling errors...i am so tired...following every new turn in Syria and trying to be a good father...so much too do, so little time)
hoi.polloi

Re: Oregon College Shooting — October 1, 2015

For those that can't be bothered to click on the link or are thrown off by the formating of our ESL "rushing dad" member, here is the picture and some of the positive comments we can read in the commentary.
12074587_513234192134954_6890906961981319720_n.jpg
12074587_513234192134954_6890906961981319720_n.jpg (45.45 KiB) Viewed 13958 times
With over 1000 likes:
Andrea Hernandez Martinez My super intelligent 14 year old heard about this and said, 'Another school shooting? Wonder what they're trying to distract us from?'

John-Patrick Fahey I thought the shooting took place at 10:30am on the 1st of October. Why is her tweet at 1:42pm? And why is this guys tweet a day later?

Wolf Moehrle The moment I heard about this I thought, "false flag". I'm just waiting to hear the details now. Crisis actors, fake blood, anti-gun speeches, etc.

Just a reminder, we do not need our forum to become Facebook. (Please!) But we can be thankful of signs that people are waking up, indeed. Let's hope.
Ataraxia

Unread post by Ataraxia »

hoi.polloi wrote:To those that say this is to make Americans buy more guns, please hear my perspective on this right now: get real. It doesn't matter how many you own when they try to pass legislation to ban them. They will do what they did to Australians. There is obviously an agenda to disarm the last Anglo public with the ability to defend themselves from the empire's minions.
I don't disagree with you, but I do believe the media creates division and hatred through encouraging (what they would call) the close-minded, backwards gun-nuts to buy guns and desperately cling to their firearms even as more and more of these fake incidents occur.

If they're going to try and rile up the emotions of the public to such a fervor that the public demands guns must be banned, they need a visible and willing enemy for us to fight against. This is because since all these incidents aren't real, they don't truly incite any real emotion in the public despite what the media tries to make us believe. i.e. there were obviously not a million people in Paris crying Je Suis Charlie, and there were not people lying down in the sand imitating the dead Syrian kid. Nobody actually cares about any of that, and that's why all that stuff vanishes from the social conscious after a week or so. But if you have real people buying firearms, that's a real enemy that real emotion can be focused upon.

Not to mention that selling more guns now is simply a way to cover for future losses. You could think of it like an 'everything must go' sale, before all the firearms are pulled from the shelves. They have to sell their excess stock in anticipation of a gun ban (or move them all to Canada where it's still legal to own firearms, and strangely likely always will be even when every other free country has a firearms ban). But that's why I said in another thread that these incidents can also work as gun advertising.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Guns Schmuns! Every one of these "shootings" and the board deteriorates into the same debate. Why couldn't it be a Hill and Knowltonesque Anti-Immigration Campaign?
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Brian,

If they ever get the gun laws they want then we will start having fake mass stabbings. I agree the debate has gotten old and stale. I'm a gun owner and support the human right of self defense, so I'm sick of my freedoms being demonized and attacked. If they succeed in disarming society then it will be quite easy to take away any other freedom they desire. :(

I have to wonder if the republicans in Congress are just waiting for a few more fake shootings before they finally agree to some "reasonable gun control". It wouldn't surprise me.