Ozzy Bin Oswald - Some personal anecdotes

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Ozzy Bin Oswald - Some personal anecdotes

Unread post by simonshack »

"THE GOOD OLE DAYS" OF OZZY'S "SHACK-HUGGING"

Its xmas / holiday time - so I thought it would be fun to reminisce about past "Fake-Santa-Claus-characters" such as this (ever-anonymous) "ozzybinoswald" entity - perhaps the first and most tireless mega-shill who took on the thankless task of 'landing on my roof', slipping down my chimney (loaded with apparent 'gifts' and good intentions) - only to suddenly flip-flop and launching an endless smear campaign against yours truly / my research and - as it happens - my entire family.

Here are some random samples of Ozzy's past comments on this forum - back in the days when he was (that is, acted as) one of the most assiduous contributors / supporters /and 'hard-core fans' of our efforts - and of my humble self:
ozzybinoswald wrote:
"Simon? You're the best. I thought the fake bloodying was really good but that see-through shoulder? Game over. And nice soundtrack. lol"

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=903002#p903002

"I read the first part of what you'd written and just couldn't believe that you would even try to deny the Simon(my Lord and Master)-bashing and the 911movement ejection."

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=198488#p198488

"I'm sensing that, with Simon's latest volley, we may be approaching (if I may reappropriate the much abused term) a true zeitgeist."
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=1484796#p1484796

"It's a thankless job. Thank you, Simon" [posted as a supportive comment to Ozzy's fellow Cluesforum infiltrator "Dduck". ]
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=1706606#p1706606
Today, here's what I am - according to the current Ozzybinoswald character: "A true psychopath - with a psychopathic agenda"... :P
From where I stand Simon is an unimpressive weasel lacking all substance. He exhibits all the traits of a true psychopath and manages his forum according to the classic brainwashing checklist. I'm constantly reminding myself that the militant Machiavellianism required for such a deception operation like that which he's engaged in will appear exactly like psycopathy and so not to take his crimes personally. His agenda is primary and impersonal - but the fact that he must necessarily conform himself to a psychopathic agenda...well...you are what you do.
http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php? ... tcount=520

As longtime Cluesforum readers will know, the "ozzybinoswald" character (who was roundly exposed for protecting the real identity of the infamous "Harley Guy" - i.e. former Fox employee Mark "Psycho" Walsh) took refuge over at the Phil Jayhan's Let's Troll joint - where similar Cluesforum mega-shills (and former phony fans) such as "Dduck" and, more recently, "Psyopticon/Evil Edna" also have retreated. From this 'safe' Let's Troll outpost, Ozzy and his fellow clowns (which include Jayhan and his own, resident sock puppets) have been mudslinging for the last few years - and almost on a daily basis - at my persona, at my family - and, of course, at Cluesforum as a whole. Their monster-thread titled "Simon Shack, Maker of Sept Clues brother, Mario Hytten - One person Removed Bin Ladin" is slowly becoming (what with its 55 pages, 542 replies and over 87.500 views) one of the largest threads of the entire Let's Troll forums - yet it is only about 2 and 1/2 years old.

Just today, in fact, Ozzy started a fresh, brand new dog-and-pony show - accusing his latest partner, "Psyopticon/Evil Edna" of being, basically, a "fishy, anonymous character and a dubious, former Cluesforum-supporter turncoat" (oh, the irony of it all!...) :rolleyes:

Read all about it here (if you can muster it, of course): http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php? ... tcount=543

In that post, "Ozzybinoswald" brings up - once again - his 'glorious personal finding' that "Simon Shack is on Binladen's payroll"...
ozzybinoswald wrote: Simon/you and the cohorts must confront the established and inescapable lie Simon has been caught in. Nobody knew he was on the Bin Laden payroll until I discovered it. Once discovered he admitted to a minor role.

A minor role, yes. Like cutting out and attaching some (Arabic font Binladin logo) stickers on my brother's racing car - back in 1987. I guess that makes me "on the Binladen's family payroll" , yah... I can only wonder how much longer supersleuth-Ozzy is going to run with that asinine "Sherlock conclusion"... Well, probably forever, since nothing that I have patiently / and diligently written in response to his lame diggings into me and my family seem to make any difference to him. For instance: Ozzy brings up once again (in his latest post) that most sinister Jerre Mangione character who, in all likelihood, was nothing but a US spy/infiltrator of my late father's own, totally honest and honorable early efforts to make this world a better place. Here's what I found out about Jerre Mangione, back in May 2012 (incidentally, in Italian "Mangione" means "Big Eater" - or "glutton" ):
About JERRE MANGIONE: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2369978#p2369978

As for the seething hypocrisy of Ozzy's antics, get this: only a couple of days ago, he 'scolded' one of the Let's Troll sock puppets for posting an old YT video featuring my (then 4-year-old) niece:
ozzybinoswald wrote: I don't think it's terribly cool to be putting up videos of people's kids for no purpose whatsoever other than apparent intimidation while, simultaneously, I would assume it nurtures sympathy for the man you overtly condemn.

Well, as you can see in his last post, Ozzy went on to post a bunch of pics / video screenshots of my sweet nieces, my lovely (ex)sister-in-law and my elder (& estranged) brother. What a swell xmas present from Ozzy-Bin-Santa-Inspector-Clouseau... One can only wonder what all this has to do with researching the 9/11 hoax - but I guess it's all my fault, for having publicly admitted to sticking some stickers on my brother's racing car, about twenty-eight years ago...

Sigh... :mellow:

As a final note - and for a final laugh - please take a look at the latest post by "Psyopticon" - on the Let's Troll forums: http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php? ... tcount=541

Apparently, "Psyopticon/aka Evil Edna" has found this 'declassified document' on Wikileaks (the blue "??" are his own) :

The problem is, if you check out "Psyopticon's" source PDF of that document, you will see that not only are the fonts different from his above screenshot, but on the PDF document the 7:35PM is spelled 7:35 - while on his screenshot it is spelled 7.35 ...
So the question is: WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT that "Psyopticon" made his screenshot from? - (and, of course, how can there exist two different versions of it?)

But hey - if Ozzy/Bin and Psyopti/con say so ... I'm on the Binladen's payroll and Henry Kissinger was my father's boss! :rolleyes:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Kissinger was doing a lot of shady things, but inevitably would have to come across a lot of people in his dealings. To me, even people like your father who by all accounts sounded like a good man. Anyone who works in a department related to a State government has to take some direction from the political structure; in this case (and unfortunately to this day) that would involve unsavory meatheads like Kissinger.

What this has to do with research into fakery and deception, I don't know. I guess they are trying to imply you are a gatekeeper because you are exposing the truth while hiding something even more sinister behind the fakery. But what that is can only be imaginative stuff about your dad. It doesn't change the fact that fakery has been discovered and can be confirmed by anyone for themselves, regardless of who you are and how you fit into the world, and who brought you in it. Try not to let them rile you. They got nothing.

The trouble with their argument is that the fakery and cover ups that we expose are where the investigations' ends constantly arrive, and there hit a wall of disinformation, shill tactics and attempts at character assassination. So any connections they do try to bring up to besmirch your character will never hurt the research, except by implication and imaginative slander that is par for the course. You and I (and CluesForum folks) have been consistently the most persistent in uncovering how the fakery machine works. This is why we are the victims of personal attacks on our character and even deceptive attempts to make us out to be evil spies. We must come to expect this kind of personal attack. Since they can't attack your character, they would attack your family's.

The difference between this "evidence" of non-mysteries about "you" (or anyone else they will try to discredit) and the true evidence that these attempts are the work of the guilty party, trying to shift blame, is that you actually catch them in bold faced lies. Whereas, all they have is allegations based on the fact that human beings that disagree with one another occasionally bump into each other on this world. These inevitable encounters (and suspicious stretches at that) do not make your father suspect, in my mind, but somewhat magnanimous. I know that when I've encountered people who have lied to my face, including all kinds of people from close family members or friends to strangers to politicians, I haven't denied I was ever there or denied that they interacted with me. How could those interactions possibly reflect on me anyway, except to suggest at worst I am acting cowardly to bring up a difficult topic, or that I am somewhat polite and don't like to be niggling?

You have never tried to cover up the fact that you dealt with a Bin Laden or to what capacity, nor that your father had a prominent political position (and consequently was probably disliked by TPTB, for trying too hard to do some good in the corrupt world of politics.) In fact, you have always accepted this criticism. They, however, seem to respond to your allegations of intellectual dishonesty with either:

1. denial of accusations in the form of silence
or
2. the loose approximation of emotional breakdowns (cussing, sarcasm, etc.) to excuse the silence.

Bravo for making a stand against suspicious evidence rather than dodging it, Simon. It shows your naturally good character, if not how I'd expect an emotionally mature and legit person to respond. Also, it is good of you to be asking them to constantly put forth evidence of any theory they choose to develop. I think we'd quickly find it's all hot air and desperate searching for something they can fling in the face of people curious about your work, to do anything to try to stop people from doing serious (but relatively simple) forensic research for themselves.

The enemies of truth cannot contain the research, so they will attempt to contain your legacy of good work by making you appear less the man for it. What kind of creatures does that make them? I do not know.
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi wrote: You have never tried to cover up the fact that you dealt with a Bin Laden or to what capacity, nor that your father had a prominent political position (and consequently was probably disliked by TPTB, for trying too hard to do some good in the corrupt world of politics.)
Thanks for your thoughtful reply, Hoi - but hey: I never dealt with any Bin Laden or Binladin type! Please ! :lol: That was my brother Mario - who was sponsored by the Binladin construction firm for a couple of car races - in 1987. All I did was cutting out some stickers for his car - period.

Nor would it be correct to say that my father held any 'prominent political position'. He had a degree in philosophy - and at no time dealt in politics as such - unless you wish to call someone dedicating his entire life assisting the needy and oppressed of this world a 'politician'...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Hey it might have been "Bin Ladin" who took the decrepit overblown sheds away after all.

Somewhat ironic...
Considered the largest construction firm in the world, Saudi Binladin Group recently signed a US$1.23 billion contract to construct the tallest building in the world, Kingdom Tower in Jeddah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Binladin_Group

My point. If your firm can knock up a tower - wouldn't it be just as easy to remove one? And in this twisted world we live in, it wouldn't surprise me at all if "Bin Ladin", as in corporation, did undo the towers!

Well done BinLadin. Done and dusted and not one injury...except for that Bangladeshi slave who dropped the jack-hammer on his foot!

Son: Dad, fuck this, I'm going to Afghanistan to live in a cave and start a jihad against the evil empire. My plan is to hijack 4 planes and crash them into the Trade Towers in New York. That'll teach those clowns.

Dad: Son, fuck that, I'll get the contract to demolish the pieces of crap!
hoi.polloi

simonshack wrote: ... unless you wish to call someone dedicating his entire life assisting the needy and oppressed of this world a 'politician' ...
Well, yes, in a sense. Politics is the art of dealing with people, and there are some good users of it. In some sense, anyone posting on a blog or forum for the purposes of activism is a kind of politician by definition to me these days, even ourselves and even if we don't want to be. But lest we rob the meaning of the term politician from its negative connotation to those liars who hold office and who call themselves such, I guess I should definitely not say he was one or we are. Sorry, and no offense meant at all. As for 'prominent', it may be a stretch. I guess the only meaning intended was that he had some position of influence with a large group of people, even if it was positive. From my understanding, he did more real things to help real people whom he personally was acquainted with than we have sitting at our computers trying to shelter semi-fragile information from the maelstrom of lies and misunderstanding. But by now, I guess we might be considered prominent in a related sense. We're sort of known as people spreading some kind of information. It's just not clear to most yet that these attempts are meant as helpful. I can't even convince my friends to go to one demonstration against TV fakery.

As for you (or your family's) "relationship" to a Bin Laden person that apparently could pretty much only be described accurately as an "encounter" at best, to me it's a non-issue. I am not sure I could care less if you cut out a sticker or painted Osama's portrait. I believe your story completely. To me the main point is they — like many hugely wealthy families — have their fingers in many pies, and the attention being drawn to you may be a distraction from really good digging on them.

For example, what brianv occasionally reminds us of.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote:From my understanding, he did more real things to help real people whom he personally was acquainted with than we have sitting at our computers trying to shelter semi-fragile information from the maelstrom of lies and misunderstanding.
Oh, Hoi, don't sell us so short! If it wasn't for us, this work evidently wouldn't be done to begin with, and likely wouldn't be protected and defended in any meaningful way.

Unless the forum and our work completely vanishes from existence, I firmly believe we are doing good for the world, and will continue to do so. Unfortunately, we'll likely never know how much good we have done to clarify and further folks' understanding of true reality as the years go by.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

To be frank Simon I'm surprised you've not been hit with more slander... perhaps it would shine too much attention on you, Cluesforum & the research?

Either way I'd be prepared for a DallasGoldBug type 'outing' you as 'the real' Winona Ryder or some such.

I did recently hear the WN side of 'the movement' declaring that you're "bad for our people" & have "insulted their family members who lost people on 9/11".

The goal of these individuals & silly entities like 'Sophia' appears to be to tire & waste time.

However no amount of 'Simon Shack is Henry Kissingers long lost Son' is going to make the original 'Nuclear Test' movies more real.

Your work is out there, it cannot be destroyed, it's spreading... slower than we'd all like perhaps... but for all intents & purposes you've already won.
simonshack
Administrator

:lol: Stumbled on the below Youtube video today - uploaded by our ol' "buddy" Ozzy Bin Oswald ... as recently as September 3, 2015 !

Our longtime members may perhaps remember the "Laura Szendrei" affair (Ozzy's alleged 15-year-old cousin purportedly killed in a Vancouver park). For those interested, here's an excellent, short summary (by nonhocapito) of the "Ozzy /Laura Szendrei drama" - which 'rattled' our forum back in 2010.

"Laura Szendrei's" alleged parents:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhBTy8txL4g

'Crisis actors', anyone? :huh:

The actual images of "Ozzy's cousin" released in the media back in 2010 :

You've gotta wonder just WHAT that was all about... :wacko: *sigh*
Hoi - your thoughts?

Oh, and here's how it all 'ended' : as the story goes, the 'killer' was apprehended - yet remains nameless .. (read below article)
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canad ... th-in-park
hoi.polloi

Yup. You got it, Simon.

It fits with what we suspected after he announced his connection to the "sim" technology by excusing it when he said his cousin looked "a little simmy". Ha! Indeed.

Well, crisis actors to feed the network would certainly fit the bill.