THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby jumpy64 on October 17th, 2015, 4:08 pm

ICfreely wrote:Here's a specific example of a very lucrative rabbinical scam that we can all do without, jumpy!

The “Kosher Nostra Scam” on the American Consumer
The (U) symbol provides protection for many products sold here in Aztlan and in the United States. This symbol is managed by The Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations with headquarters at 333 Seventh Avenue in New York City.
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=1000

Are Kosher Symbols Extorsion?
I wrote to a local maple syrup producer asking them why they agreed to have their products 'kosher certified'. The answer was very honest:
“If we did not have a kosher symbol on our products, the food retailers would refuse to put them on their shelves''

http://henrymakow.com/2015/07/are-kosher-symbols-extortion.html

Thank you IC. I knew about this, but I'm glad you posted this info before I could.

There are so many things to point out in this topic that, while doing my best, I need all the help in the world, particularly from better researchers like you, or Simon, Hoi, Seneca, and practically most people here.

I just want some possible truths to come out. To me it doesn't matter who uncovers them.
jumpy64

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Postby jumpy64 on October 17th, 2015, 4:11 pm

ICfreely wrote:Nervous? More like annoyed! I don't appreciate being reprimanded by someone who hasn't contributed much of anything.

I'm sorry my contribution is not up to your standards. I'll do my best to improve, learning also from more experienced researchers like you.
jumpy64

Postby ICfreely on October 17th, 2015, 4:24 pm

jumpy64 wrote:I just want some possible truths to come out. To me it doesn't matter who uncovers it.

I agree. However, seeing as this is your thread, you should be doing the majority of research!
ICfreely

Postby jumpy64 on October 17th, 2015, 4:27 pm

ICfreely wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:I just want some possible truths to come out. To me it doesn't matter who uncovers it.

I agree. However, seeing as this is your thread, you should be doing the majority of research!

I don't necessarily agree with that, but I'm doing my best with the time I have. Thank you for helping out, anyway.

Now I gotta go, IC, take care.
jumpy64

Postby ICfreely on October 17th, 2015, 4:50 pm

Ok, jumpy. I’d like to have your take on the following article. Do you agree with its premise/conclusions? If so, why? If not, why not? No rush.

Against Good Breeding: Understanding Jewish Opposition to Eugenics
To summarize: (1) The anti-eugenicists’ claim that eugenics invariably leads to genocide is completely at odds with the established historical record, yet it’s been vigorously promoted to the public for decades, which qualifies it as a “hoax.” (2) As a result of an incredibly long, very impressive, but thoroughly dishonest propaganda campaign, eugenics has been dead for half a century now in the West. (3) Nearly all anti-eugenicists have been Jews. By destroying eugenics in the West, they succeeded in genetically weakening North America and Europe. During this very same time period, Israeli Jews strengthened their gene pool through the widespread practice of eugenics there.
http://www.counter-currents.com/2014/07/against-good-breeding/
ICfreely

Postby ICfreely on October 17th, 2015, 6:33 pm

Here’s some more food for thought, jumpy! I look forward to your analysis.

The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel Part II - Jack Bernstein

From what I have written so far, you should now realize that few Jews practice Judaism. Most Jews are atheists or they follow humanism which is anti-God religion. So the portrayal that Jews are a religious people who look to Israel as a fulfillment of biblical prophecy is a myth. Also, the portrayal that Jews are one race of people is a myth. The Sephardic Jew – Ashkenazi Jew division is adequate proof.
RACISM AS PRACTICED IN ISRAEL IS ONE REASON THAT ISRAEL WILL SOONER OR LATER DESTROY ITSELF.

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/voices.php/2006/10/06/the_life_of_an_american_jew_in_racist_ma_2

The Jews of Iraq - Naeim Giladi
I was disillusioned at what I found in the Promised Land, disillusioned personally, disillusioned at the institutionalized racism, disillusioned at what I was beginning to learn about Zionism's cruelties. The principal interest Israel had in Jews from Islamic countries was as a supply of cheap labor, especially for the farm work that was beneath the urbanized Eastern European Jews. Ben Gurion needed the "Oriental" Jews to farm the thousands of acres of land left by Palestinians who were driven out by Israeli forces in 1948.
Zionist propagandists still maintain that the [1941] bombs in Iraq were set off by anti-Jewish Iraqis who wanted Jews out of their country. The terrible truth is that the grenades that killed and maimed Iraqi Jews and damaged their property were thrown by Zionist Jews.

http://www.inminds.com/jews-of-iraq.html
ICfreely

Postby ICfreely on October 17th, 2015, 6:42 pm

This is a must read for anyone involved in your line of research, jumpy. Let me know what you think.

Behind the Balfour Declaration - Robert John
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v06/v06p389_John.html
ICfreely

Postby Seneca on October 17th, 2015, 10:01 pm

jumpy64 wrote:
pov603 wrote:Jumpy, I think you'll find it was a joke! Ease up a bit.

OK! IC got me, then... :D

But like most good humor there is some truth in it. If there really is a conspiracy dominated by circumcised liars, that would be a way to prove you're not one of them.
Seneca

Postby Seneca on October 18th, 2015, 7:32 am

jumpy64 wrote:
ICfreely wrote:

I don't necessarily agree with that, but I'm doing my best with the time I have. Thank you for helping out, anyway.

Now I gotta go, IC, take care.

I also don't agree that the person who starts a topic should necessarily do all the research, I don't see that happening on other topics. The topic on the Jewish Museum hoax is the only example that I can think of where this happened. And I think it would be a better topic if there were others doing research, or just commented, which I welcomed from the start (as jumpy64 did here).
According to brianv, the reason for the lack of collaboration was because it happened in Belgium, a country that doesn't get much international attention. Well, that can't be said about the subject of this topic, it obviously influences everyone on this forum.
Seneca

Postby ICfreely on October 18th, 2015, 8:34 am

You make several good points, Seneca!

First of all, I posted that joke for a little levity. One of the things I've learned from Simon is the importance of not driving yourself crazy by being too serious. Secondly, I think I've explored my fair share of Jewish and other rackets. So I don't appreciate jumpy jumping down my throat with his oft repeated appeals over a silly little throwaway joke. Then he has the nerve to accuse me of being 'nervous.' What in the hell is that supposed to mean?

I appreciate his enthusiasm but his attitude is very stormfront-ish. By saying you should be doing most of the research for a thread you open, I mean you should have a reasonably solid understanding of the topic you chose to address & how you choose to develop it going forward. If it piques the interest of others & they end up contributing more than you then so be it. jumpy has been very terse with some contributors (Hoi, Farce). That rubbed me the wrong way as well.

Speaking only for myself, being Simon's friend does not earn him any cookie points. You're judged based on the content of your posts! And so far I haven't read anything in any of his posts that I didn't already know. Half his posts are just arguments (like a certain former commissar with a lunar screen name). As soon as he's criticized his Jew-dar goes off & he begins to have 'suspicions.' If he was a bit more perceptive he would have known what my religion is based on a post I addressed to Steve O a few weeks ago in this thread. I think it was moved to derail.

Long story short, his approach & attitude is that of conspiracy theorist. I didn't criticized him. I actually contributed to his efforts. The thread you started is very important & I agree that it should be developed. I'll most likely contribute to it. But if I'm going to have Selene types orbiting around me & telling me what to think and not to think then I simply won't post. I joined to add to the body of knowledge here, not to get into back & forth chit-chat & finger pointing sessions with others.
ICfreely

Postby jumpy64 on October 18th, 2015, 11:57 am

ICfreely wrote:Long story short, his approach & attitude is that of conspiracy theorist. I didn't criticized him. I actually contributed to his efforts.

Actually you did both, but it doesn't matter. Maybe I also reacted a little bit by calling you "nervous", so let's call it even and stop it, OK? Let's not waste any more time and energy.

I joined to add to the body of knowledge here, not to get into back & forth chit-chat & finger pointing sessions with others.

Great! I totally agree with you here. Obviously this forum is not about its members, but abut the various topics we try and investigate. Each one of us has his own way to do it, and they're often different ones, thank God. So I'll keep contributing my way, and you your way. I think our different approaches (whether or not they're appreciated by everyone) in the end will balance out and enrich our collective effort here.
jumpy64

Postby jumpy64 on October 18th, 2015, 1:58 pm

Seneca wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:
pov603 wrote:Jumpy, I think you'll find it was a joke! Ease up a bit.

OK! IC got me, then... :D

But like most good humor there is some truth in it. If there really is a conspiracy dominated by circumcised liars, that would be a way to prove you're not one of them.

Good point! :D
jumpy64

Postby edgewaters on October 18th, 2015, 5:03 pm

jumpy64 wrote:I think the most important thing would be trying to find out who's really behind the conspiracy to keep humanity in its present sorry state, and what, if anything, we can do about that.

I disagree. It would certainly be good to discover this, but I don't think it's the most important thing. The most important thing is to expose the methods, because that's the only protection. Discovering the perps can serve justice, but it doesn't provide much protection ... a new bunch will just come along and replace them as long as the method remains viable. But if the method isn't viable, then that truly is game over.
edgewaters

Postby Seneca on October 18th, 2015, 5:51 pm

I think this is an excellent post by edgewaters.
edgewaters wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:I think the most important thing would be trying to find out who's really behind the conspiracy to keep humanity in its present sorry state, and what, if anything, we can do about that.

I disagree. It would certainly be good to discover this, but I don't think it's the most important thing. The most important thing is to expose the methods, because that's the only protection. Discovering the perps can serve justice, but it doesn't provide much protection ... a new bunch will just come along and replace them as long as the method remains viable. But if the method isn't viable, then that truly is game over.

Let us hope that by zooming in on the perps we can expose more of their methods and protect more people.
Seneca

Postby hoi.polloi on October 18th, 2015, 6:05 pm

jumpy64 wrote:
ICfreely wrote:Long story short, his approach & attitude is that of conspiracy theorist. I didn't criticized him. I actually contributed to his efforts.

Actually you did both, but it doesn't matter. Maybe I also reacted a little bit by calling you "nervous", so let's call it even and stop it, OK? Let's not waste any more time and energy.

jumpy64, I think people's feelings would stop feeling like a "waste" to you if you showed an ability to hear slight critiques of a paranoid writing style rather than waving them away as wastes of time. I think people intuitively want this thread to be stronger.

You are right to imply the standard of the forum is that OPs about Jewish topics are expected to provide all the evidence. We did that for a long time because it seemed the topic needed that challenge to get over the typical "paranoid conspiracy theory" stylings we were seeing on other web sites. Unfortunately, this one has barely cleared that and it still seems a bit "sick" with paranoia, if you ask me. Not due to others. I really think we would have asked the same of someone claiming a special Jesuit conspiracy or Scientology conspiracy or any other one of a particular faith that we are familiar with somehow controlling more of society than other "deep states". There are a few other topics where that was our mode of trying to push a theory further. Thank you for doing the extra mile, but I don't think it has been a waste to hear people trying to hone your language. The basic premise of the forum is that anyone can understand an operation and should be able to explain it without merely using the premise that users who disagree with the OP (original poster) are part of the OP's enemy conspiracy. That really has been (for me) an unprecedented level of paranoia that Simon has allowed to slide in this topic particularly (speaking of special treatments), perhaps because he shares your fear. But it's too bad to see a potentially intellectual topic be so emotional from the start.

I understand fear does that to people, and you have already explained your fear of these horrible "thought crime" laws, but when users trying to calm your fear only increase fear and suspicion in you, it starts to feel like we have Mister Magoo trying to investigate a crime and we can't get him eye glasses. I like the topic, but please stop with the throwing accusations every which way. And let people ask questions of you. Thank you! Are you not happy that people want to ask you questions about the topic you are interested in?
hoi.polloi
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM