THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Sorry, Simon, but highlighting the word "fear" in red does not make me more concerned about its presence, nor its logical place in this discussion. In answer to the (maybe rhetorical) question, "Need I say more?" I would answer, "I would like to know why you are targeting my words rather than reading them."
simonshack wrote:"Emotional"???
I really do not want to spend too much time on this, but it seems hard to get this point across and I have had to be patient and slowly approach the thread with this point, due to the way I am treated when I bring it up.

Rather than calmly reading my writing with the same assumptions of good intentions that you have graced jumpy64 with, you seem bothered by my concern for you. My concern for you is that you are approaching a "grand Jewish conspiracy" from a very emotional standpoint, and it is not really clear what this Jewish conspiracy is.

I have tried to help narrow it down by reiterating the media ownership issue, the Jewish connections to Masonry and to secret societies. I totally agree with the recent post about "Talmudists" being a good term for something.

Unless I am reading things like your triple question marks incorrectly, you do type to me as though you were emotional. It's there. And I'm not sure it belongs in the thread. And when it's pointed out, you seem to get quite bothered by it.
simonshack wrote:And what does that 'suspicion in you'-line (aimed at Jumpy) even mean? Paranoid much, bro?
:lol:

Uh, no. It was not aimed at jumpy64. This is yet another case where you (or jumpy64) misread my statement in the worst possible way. What the 'suspicion in you'-line means is that when it is pointed out to you that you are acting suspicious of others, you become very suspicious of the people pointing that out to you. You have just done it again. "Suspicion in" someone means that someone is gathering doubts. I am characterizing you as "gathering doubts" by simply being annoyed with something. This is to be differentiated from "Suspicious of (someone)", which I am not. I am not suspicious of you or jumpy64. At all. I am concerned that you guys are holding a lot of suspicion about something that you cannot describe, you are acting on the-four-letter-word-that-apparently-shall-not-be-named (fear) and that it is coming through your text. This may stem from a confusion about English, which is totally understandable, but it must be pointed out.

I am just suggesting you have let yourself get this way and only you can control it. If you don't want to, it's none of my business and you just come across the way you come across and that is a bit like someone who won't read me fairly. I still assert it is wiser to come at religious topics from a very calm, rational point of view. I agree that hypocrisy is awful and there is nothing to fear. That has pretty much been the whole point of my statements to you and jumpy64. Please, before quoting my text and misinterpreting it again, please please just read it with the same level of assumed good intentions that you give to posts by jumpy64. I really do mean well.

I want the thread to succeed, and I am concerned that if we are not allowed to discuss the ways in which we discuss this topic, we will end up sounding paranoid. I understand your frustration with me not sounding exactly like your friend jumpy64 but please do try to see it from my point of view just once. Thanks.

---

Moving on, I was looking recently into the "Gabby Giffords shooting" event and I recognized something interesting about the character of Gabby Giffords. Her religion according to Wickedpeddler is "Reform Judaism". Now, presuming she is a real person that we can contact and ask about her role in the supposed "assassination attempt" of herself, we could try to see if she really was a "Reform Judaism" believer, despite being raised by a Christian-Scientist mother and a Jewish father.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_Giffords

According to Wicked, that same (American) Judaism may be described thus:
Reform Judaism and Orthodox Judaism are the two largest denominations of American Jews today.[11] In a 2013 opinion poll, 35% of American Jews described themselves as Reform Jews (compared with 18% Conservative Judaism and 10% who identify themselves as Orthodox),[11] but in terms of actual membership Reform Judaism with an estimated 670,000 members was roughly the same size as Orthodox Judaism in 2013.[11] However, Reform Judaism accounts for the largest number of Jews affiliated with Progressive Judaism worldwide. It was founded by Rabbi Isaac M. Wise in Cincinnati, Ohio in the mid-1800s.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Judaism

Before moving on from here, it should be noted that the state of Ohio's original motto may have been something like "Empire within an empire", if documents are to be believed. Today, the reference of a "state within a state" is often used to refer to intelligence organizations like the CIA. It is an atypical reference to suggest that before 1900, the United States should already be considered an "empire". Or is it? Ohio is also strange in the sense that a drive through its highways is like a tour of sparse land, where military bases and lack of normal exits is plain. Anyway, was the USA already being planned as an "empire" for use by nefarious powers as early as that? Well, after the Civil War that forced the country to unite under threat of federal violence, you can bet that it was being especially put into action. In America, criticizing a Jewish conspiracy is mocked, but it is not as taboo as suggesting a plot by Masons to create America with explicit dark purposes in mind.

Back to "Reform Judaism", we are meant to believe that over one third of all American Jews consider themselves this "progressive" form of Judaism, versus almost another third which considers itself conservative or even Orthodox. If Giffords is an example of what we may consider "progressive" and she is still involved in such apparently public-hating PsyOps, I shudder to think at what a "conservative" Jew thinks is permissible. This is kind of a weird area to talk about because Nixon was supposedly a Quaker! And we know that conservative movements in America are sometimes aligned more with "Libertarian"-esque principles like our own. However, if all (or just two thirds) of them are trained in the Talmud (or at least, the culture of the Talmud as it spreads to "normal" Judaism), we might consider the idea that two thirds (or, very conservatively, some portion) of the American Jewish population that considers itself "progressive" may have no qualms whatsoever about keeping dreadful lies a secret from the rest of the population.

That is, however, until we consider the fact that religion is often a cover for these people. Her alleged husband, the fake ass-tro-nut "Mark Kelly" (complete with fake twin!) is not considered "Jewish" (yet) but he is part of that other great conspiracy of the State of "United States" (of deep states) — the military. I wonder what this "couple" has in common together. Being near Tucson, perhaps I should try to find them and find out.

Their enemy, the sim-mad "Loughner" has another "religious" story going on, according to that same Wickedpedia:
Journalists had speculated that Loughner was anti-Semitic due to his attack on Rep. Giffords, who is Jewish, but the Anti-Defamation League's analysis of the messages by Loughner found that he had a more generalized dislike of religion, and of government.

A police report noted that he had previously been caught making graffiti associated with Christian anti-abortion groups. [56]

Loughner declined to state his religion in his Army application. In his "Final Thoughts" video, Loughner stated, "No, I don't trust in God!", in reference to the controversial phrase printed on US coins and US paper currency, "In God We Trust". He has been described as an atheist and as particularly critical of Christians
It's almost as though part of the PsyOp is to make people fearful of criticizing the Jewish religion or making it seem "too taboo to talk about rationally". That seems like a pretty strong defense for something that is both "open", and yet near the core of the controlling parties of the USA population. So, that is a case for jumpy64's suspicions, I suspect. ;)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote:
Unless I am reading things like your triple question marks incorrectly, you do type to me as though you were emotional. It's there. And I'm not sure it belongs in the thread. And when it's pointed out, you seem to get quite bothered by it.
Yes, you are reading my triple question marks incorrectly, Hoi. Please stop being so assuming and - well - paranoid.

It belongs in this thread, because I felt it was right in order to capture your attention. Ok?
Triple question mark = expression of great surprise (in my world, that is).

As for the 'emotional' thing, please point out any part of this thread - by any contributor - that sounds 'emotional' to you.

I really need to understand your personal understanding of the 'emotional' word. Is a triple question mark - in your view - some sort of "tell-tale sign" of someone being unduly emotional, Hoi? Please let me know.
hoi.polloi

Okay, fantastic. I'm glad. I was reading it incorrectly, then.

Things like "Good heavens, hoi" and "paranoid, much?" and other things like that must just be your new writing style. B)

---

I was just looking through the list of astronauts (about 1000 of them) and noticed that there's hardly 20 of them that are supposedly Jewish.

Yet, if you look at the number of Jewish names among them, it seems pretty low. That's not a lot of official Jews amongst that bunch of liars. What percentage of that is Talmudic? And, how many are Masons?
simonshack
Administrator

Hoi, you never responded to my questioning of this line of yours:
That really has been (for me) an unprecedented level of paranoia that Simon has allowed to slide in this topic particularly (speaking of special treatments), perhaps because he shares your fear.
What does it even mean?
hoi.polloi

In my haste to reply, I accidentally hit "edit" on your post. :lol:

I deleted it because I had typed this into the box. You asked me what I meant by the statements about fear.

Well, if you go back to the start of this thread, you may note that I was confused about why we weren't being allowed to talk about something that was supposedly being censored — why we couldn't just say "Jewish conspiracy" and the response seemed to be that people could get arrested for that.

So I find that a fearful response. I think we should just bravely talk about what it is we are talking about, or else we aren't really clear what we're talking about. And to censor ourselves and claim that's coming from "out there" or "elsewhere" is probably one of the most paranoid things I've ever seen.

So I am trying to help people understand why that's taking place. I am confused because when I bring up the fear of those laws, I am accused of bringing up the laws in a paranoid fashion. I feel like that's really spinning the argument around.

I gathered it was "Jews" right away because I have noticed a lot of people on the Internet talking about "Jews" in hushed tones as if they are sacred and cannot be criticized. That kind of thing should really end if we are to get over the censorship problem, in my opinion. Self-censorship is the first step in the spiral of silence. Let us not do that. That has been my "call" to this thread.

It also makes us look as though we are inventing a problem, and that does the research a disservice. The Jewish conspiracy really is a bad problem. Let's not talk about it in a paranoid way. That's just making it seem more powerful than it probably is.
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi wrote:The Jewish conspiracy really is a bad problem. Let's not talk about it in a paranoid way. That's just making it seem more powerful than it probably is.
Again, where in this thread have you seen any 'paranoid way' of addressing this serious problem, Hoi?

Please point it out to me. To just say it doesn't make it true.
hoi.polloi

It was mainly the discussion at the start of the thread, where I changed the name to "the Jewish Conspiracy" and I was shamed and told to apologize for making accusations of jumpy64 I never made. Then it was changed back to the hushed-sounding "an open conspiracy" which doesn't describe the problem with the Jewish conspiracy ... at all. Except perhaps in terms that the Jews prefer us to talk about them. As if someone unnameable were some kind of super-powered superior people that cannot be questioned. I refuse to treat them like that. They aren't that. They are just people in some sort of cult. We also do not have a specific name yet, and that is the opposite of an "open" conspiracy. I am glad it gained quotes to make it more like an artistic title, which it is.

But when I asked why this was happening, the laws about being arrested were cited to me and it was kind of implied that I live in a "cozy" American environment where I am allowed to question Jews. That to me seemed paranoid. I really don't think you or jumpy64 are going to be arrested. I don't believe it. Sorry. On the contrary, I think this thread has the potential to wake up many more people about the faked Holocaust and other wartime lies.

And I think the more we unite to talk about it, the less they can do about it. I also think the concept of an "open conspiracy" has not really been explained. So presently, to me, it just seems it is more likely to be buried. I am glad someone started a post with "Jewish conspiracy" more or less in the title, which links to this thread.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

starfish prime wrote:I will stop there for now. Am I being too speculative or paranoid?
Not at all. Your post was methodically thorough!
starfish prime wrote:Could Freud have invented his "Oedipus complex" theory to cover up pervasive child sexual abuse among the wealthy Jewish community?
Oedipus complex – Every boy has an innate desire to kill his father & copulate with his mother! :puke:

According to legend Oedipus was a mythical Greek king. Sickman Fraud, being the astute psi-entist that he was, named it Oedipus in order to gain credibility (appeal to ancient authority). Tavistock Institute (in the City of London) has honored him with a statue on its campus. He’s right up there with the ‘greatest’ butchers of all time. I think the main goal of his Godforsaken theory was to normalize deviance & debauchery in the west.

Hence:
Miley Cyrus & Flaming Lips planning naked concert
Cyrus is planning a show where the she, the Flaming Lips and the audience are all completely naked and where "white stuff that looks like milk" will be "spewed" everywhere. The concept is for a video, he continued, for the song "Milky Milky Milk." See the post below.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/15/entertain ... index.html
The Big Issue In Jay-Z's 'Big Pimpin' Lawsuit
http://www.wxyz.com/newsy/the-big-issue ... in-lawsuit

Simon,

I think that if we rationally & methodically deconstruct the open conspiracy CF will gain credibility and attention. We all HATE the current state of affairs but if we get emotional we will play right into the hands of the assholes who use Judaism as a shield. They will easily besmear CF the way they do stormfront (a 'hate group'). I’m pretty sure that was the gist of hoi’s post.

Jumpy,

I strongly suspect your intentions are good. I was a bit too harsh with you. All apologies & let’s move forward with the research.

In the words of a 'King' whose name escapes me, 'Can't we all just get along?' :P
hoi.polloi

Right. Thanks, ICfreely.
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi wrote:I really don't think you or jumpy64 are going to be arrested. I don't believe it. Sorry.
This isn't the point Hoi, as you surely must understand.

The point is that these thought-crime laws HAVE actually been passed. Now, whether they are going to be implemented here in Italy or not is a secondary question.

The point is that any Italian resident/citizen who questions the Holocaust will - OF COURSE - have heard about this new law being passed in the Italian parliament and, YES - will quite naturally fear (your favourite word) for himself and his family to keep questioning the holocaust - or ANYTHING related to the "jewish problem" we have in this world. As far as I'm concerned, you could call it "media fakery" if you wish. Yet, it works perfectly to hush down any dissenters /critical thinkers. How hard is this for you to understand - and to appreciate?
hoi.polloi

It is okay, but it worries me because I don't want you to feel afraid. You are my brave Simon, and my hero. And it bugs me that you should not act that way at all times. How hard is that for you to understand?
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Sorry guys, I had a very busy weekend and couldn't participate much to the discussion. And I have very busy days ahead too, so please don't think I want to snub anybody if I can't always be as present as I would like.

Having to optimize my time, I've decided to concentrate on my research and observations and on those of other members that I understand and find interesting and constructive. If I don't answer to some posts, even those that seem to be about me, it's just because maybe I don't understand them (I'm limited, you know), or I don't have anything constructive to say about them. And also because I don't think this thread is about me.
I've just proposed a topic and I'm trying to develop it as best I can, with the essential help of other members who may find it interesting.

I appreciate suggestions and accept constructive criticism. I read and try to assimilate every post, but I can respond only when I have something meaningful to say, which may not be always the case.

I hope nobody will take this personally, because I respect everybody here, and I'm sure everybody respects me. I just want to concentrate my efforts on posting something of value, if I can.

So as ICfreely says (thank you for your kind words, by the way): "let's move forward with the research".
simonshack
Administrator

hoipolloi wrote:And it bugs me that you should not act that way at all times.
Well, it probably bugs me that you can't see that I act this way at ALL TIMES.

FFS, Hoi - no one is feeling afraid over here. Jumpy (my Italian friend) and I (your brave hero, lol) are completely disregarding this silly law they recently passed in the Italian parliament - and are calmly / diplomatically / intellectually sharing our "forbidden thoughts" over Cluesforum, a website accessible to anyone in this world - and one which exists also thanks to your fearless and brilliant endeavors!

So far, I have seen precious few contributions to this thread which actually address the Op's core issue. Can we do that now?
hoi.polloi

Well, that's good to hear. I think this is the most I've ever seen you post things like "FFS", but okay. I'll take your word for it.
So far, I have seen precious few contributions to this thread which actually address the Op's core issue.
Maybe if the core issue were spelled out again, it would help. It's about this quote of yours, correct?
May the insane and asinine writings of the Talmud, a book described by Wikipedia as "the basis for all codes of Jewish law", possibly be a root cause of the "Jewish problem" insofar as the Talmud, what with its unspeakably arrogant "chosen people" mantra ("only Jews are human beings, the rest are mere animals") would mentally condition many members of this troublesome tribe to behave the way they behave - with no concerns for morality nor the slightest empathy for the other tribes sharing this world?
That's pretty good reasoning, I think. And it's also about the anti-free speech laws we just talked about, right?

I think these things are definitely connected. For Europeans, it is awful. It must be that the Jewish conspiracy has been granted some control over Europe for some reason. It also seems as though there is some collaboration happening between Jewish conspiracies and other conspiracies.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

hoi.polloi wrote:
simonshack wrote:May the insane and asinine writings of the Talmud, a book described by Wikipedia as "the basis for all codes of Jewish law", possibly be a root cause of the "Jewish problem" insofar as the Talmud, what with its unspeakably arrogant "chosen people" mantra ("only Jews are human beings, the rest are mere animals") would mentally condition many members of this troublesome tribe to behave the way they behave - with no concerns for morality nor the slightest empathy for the other tribes sharing this world?
That's pretty good reasoning, I think.
That's excellent reasoning!

And in fact, I want to re-start from it, while still studying the very interesting material contributed in later posts by ICfreely, starfish prime and Simon.

I think the brainwashing dimension is essential to understand how a group of our fellow human beings can be conditioned to act "with no concerns for morality nor the slightest empathy for the other tribes sharing this world", as in Simon's brilliantly concise definition.

And some of the best examples of this conditioning that I know of are given in an absolutely must-watch documentary entitled "Defamation", by the Israeli filmaker Yoav Shamir.

It was already suggested in this forum a few years ago in a post on the "Victories of revisionism" thread by Nonhocapito, who said about it
it contains among other things a glimpse of the brainwashing inflicted on young Israelis visiting Auschwitz, in order to make them completely insensitive to the actions of their government against the Palestinians
But since he didn't give a link to it at the time, here it is:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgDWjpOtis4

The documentary is in English and in Hebrew, subtitled in English and in Italian (subtitles in both languages are visible when people speak in Hebrew), and it's highly recommended not only for what Nonhocapito said (which is an essential part anyway) but also for other reasons.

It was shot in 2009 by a young orthodox Jew (one of those with typical hat and braids) who started having doubts about the real impact of antisemitism on Jews worldwide, having never experienced it himself.

So he begins by interviewing his relatives in Israel about antisemitism. Among them, there are an uncle who's convinced that antisemitism doesn't really exist because "Jews control the world", and a granmother who seems to have a very low opinion of her people.

Then Shamir goes to investigate at the Anti Defamation League (ADL) in New York, where everybody, seeing his orthodox outfit, gives him access to whatever he asks (I think it's revealing how they automatically assume that every Jew thinks in the same way). He wants to see examples of anti-semitism in the States, and he's shown very trivial matters that don't seem to justify all the money the ADL receives and all the power it has.

He even follows Abe Foxman (the director of ADL from 1987 to 2014) in Ukraine. Foxman is worried about the comparison the Ukrainians are making between the famine in Ukraine before WWII and the Holocaust, so he explicitly asks the then Ukrainian president Yushcenko not to link them, in order to avoid diverting people attention from their Holocaust. And the president nods his head without even hinting at a protest. An NGO tells a national president what to do, and he obeys!

The documentary shows many other interesting things, and among them how young Israelis visiting Aushwitz are brainwashed to get enraged and hateful towards Germans in particular, and to feel guily if they don't. A girl in particular says that she wants even the descendants of Nazis to suffer for what their ancestors have done to her people.

And there is also group of students who don't dare to go out at night because they feel that Poland is a "hostile territory".

All in all, a very enlightening documentary. I salute the spirit of a true researcher in the Jewish brother Yoav Shamir. This shows that luckily there are always people who manage to break out of their conditioning. And the stronger the conditioning is and the more they deserve our admiration, I believe.
Last edited by jumpy64 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.