THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Apache

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by Apache »

Critical Mass wrote:I agree with everything you've written but I will point out that one thing 'the Jews' or JPM do not (and probably cannot) directly control are the military.
Caspar Weinberger - US Secretary of Defense 1981 -1987
William Cohen - US Secretary of Defense 1997 - 2001
James R Schlesinger - US Secretary of Defense 1977 - 1979
Richard Perle – U.S. Assistant Secretary of Defense 1981–1987
Paul Dundes Wolfowitz – U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense 2001–2005
Douglas J. Feith – Under Secretary of Defense for Policy 2001–2005
General Norton A. Schwartz – Chief of Staff of the U.S. Air Force 1973 - 2012

There are a lot more but it would take me more time to find them. The above is simply a brief example. Is the US Secretary of Defense in direct control of the military? I suppose that depends on the definition of control. Let's say they are involved in direct control of the military ;)
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Apache wrote:Caspar Weinberger - US Secretary of Defense 1981 -1987

There are a lot more but it would take me more time to find them. The above is simply a brief example. Is the US Secretary of Defense in direct control of the military? I suppose that depends on the definition of control. Let's say they are involved in direct control of the military ;)
Good point, Apache! And by the way, I want to quote you also from another thread, the one on Miles Mathis, where you wrote:
Personally I know all about money being created out of nothing by psychopaths that call themselves "Jews" and I haven't got time to go into that control on the "Hiding in Plain Sight" thread as I've been a bit busy writing up evidence from the 9/11 Task Force Interviews that supports this site's main research, but I'll get to it when I can. :)
Of course I look forward to reading what you have to say about the money creation scam. But I also want to pick up on your mentioning 9/11 research to ask a question - and maybe also throw a gauntlet, so to speak - to all the experienced researchers on this site: has 9/11 ever been examined as a possibly Jewish-controlled event?

I don't mean things like "no Jews died in the Towers", because we know that nobody (or just a few people) did. But could there be a recognizable "Jewish signature" all over the event or at least part of it?

Of course I've already found some clues about this, and I will try to find more ASAP, but I'm relatively new here, so maybe this has already been done and I just can't find it. Or if it hasn't yet, I'd like to leave the honor to senior researchers ;)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

jumpy64 wrote:I don't mean things like "no Jews died in the Towers", because we know that nobody (or just a few people) did.
Why in the world did you say that? Got any proof for any dead bodies?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

jumpy64 wrote:
Apache wrote:Caspar Weinberger - US Secretary of Defense 1981 -1987

Good point, Apache!
And that Richard Perle character is supposed to have been involved in 9/11, too. Definitely the potential for an influential role, which ties into jumpy64's desire for clues that Jews are involved in planning 9/11:
jumpy64 wrote:Of course I look forward to reading what you have to say about the money creation scam. But I also want to pick up on your mentioning 9/11 research to ask a question - and maybe also throw a gauntlet, so to speak - to all the experienced researchers on this site: has 9/11 ever been examined as a possibly Jewish-controlled event?

I don't mean things like "no Jews died in the Towers", because we know that nobody (or just a few people) did. But could there be a recognizable "Jewish signature" all over the event or at least part of it?
Well, I don't know that anybody died. But, yes, right from the start — the fay of the event and onward — in America, people on the street were saying, "Ah, another Jewish attack" and things like that, just like they always have about events, ever since I was a child. It seems to be a part of American culture. Perhaps it's the polar opposite of those who are brainwashed by television and think evil ex-government or disgruntled postal workers and Arabs are after us. One man told me an Israeli jet fighter was seen flying over the U.S.A., and there are many researchers who immediately "knew" it was a "Jewish" event. As a matter of fact, many of these people had considered to themselves that they'd pretty much "solved" 9/11 and found that any further research was unnecessary unless it helped people wake up to the Jewish media problem, because everything ties back to a Jewish problem. That's not an unfair position, if a bit simplistically antipodean. It resists the TV message that Jews are some humble, pseudo-untouchable, innocent superior race. Why not stop there, I suppose, if that's enough for you? Resisting the messages of television and Hollywood, however it's done, is definitely an accomplishment we might all strive for — not just for us, but for our friends and family. I personally think the terrorism hoax shows the involvement of a bizarre Gnostic/Masonic/Abrahamic/Pagan cult and other weird connections that sometimes go by contemporary names (perhaps "Jewish" is one of them, since Judaism apparently arose out of a kind of Paganism/Shamanism, or so I hear), and I find the Pope's endorsement of the victim vicsim memorial rather problematic. But I suppose the Pope and the Dalai Lama could be Jewish too. Who knows? Makes me wonder what "Jewish" means, then.

The idea of a predominant "Jewish" signature (as opposed to a strategic involvement of all major religions and their leaders merely including Jewish people) sounds pretty close to a link I found, where the supporters appear to be fans of 'September Clues' too: http://www.subvertednation.net/911-miss ... see-video/ (This post in particular is a critique of http://www.911missinglinks.com)

On that site, you find comments like this:
ALLCINGI says:
August 6, 2010 at 11:00 pm

Ive a suggestion for anyone reading this , try this simple exercise.Try talking to someone about the jews watch the reaction watch the programing kick in if this isnt sheer proof at the grip this has on peoples lives then what is . If I said honky or nigger people wouldnt bat an eye but say jew and its like years of programming and walls come up.Your absolutely right Adam in saying “When people discover truth on their own, they become extremely receptive to it, and the jew’s strangle hold on people’s minds is already crumbling” another simple thing ive noticed and tried to implicate is no longer telling people the truth but instead pick away at the lie people are more receptive to this (brainwashing probably)they take truth as your truth for some reason its easier to expose the lie.Mk ultra was big on key words weve all heard the “everytime a doorbell rings youll caw like a chicken “except now its everytime you here the word jew youll shut down , deny , ignore , and eventually reason it away , almost like it was never there.
Would you say you sympathize with this perspective, jumpy64? Do you feel that this simple exercise suggested is useful? That people "shut down, deny, ignore and eventually reason [...] away" suggestions that Jews have a kind of stranglehold on people's minds? Is that why you named this thread the way you have? Do you feel you need to carefully monitor each time that you mention Jews, in one place, so that you can "watch the reaction" and/or "watch the programming kick in"?

It sounds as though you are a kind of freedom fighter in your country/land, resisting a colonial force — a furtive empire — invading your culture. Good job, if you are! And congratulations for being so brave and clever to take the position you have, under the circumstances. This would go some way to explaining to readers how you feel. And it would be interesting to hear what you consider "Jewish" about your culture besides Jews themselves. What makes an inanimate thing or abstract concept something that is considered "too Jewish" and therefore a kind of colonizing force in your life? Let's invite ourselves to be open about this.
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

jumpy64 wrote:has 9/11 ever been examined as a possibly Jewish-controlled event?
I'm not sure how one would compile empirical data on that? Each event has to be approached with an open mind and let the facts speak for themselves. Approaching an event with "Did Jews do it?" in your mind is going to lead to "Jews did it". Any facts found are going to be fitted around that theory because that is what you have gone looking for and that's the wrong way round. Any event is going to have a certain proportion of "Jews" involved, some innocent, some not so innocent. How would one then separate the 2 in an objective way unless it is to name individual people (impersonally) and link them to a particular fact that can't be disputed such as Rick Leventhal's direct involvement in allowing interviewees to lie to the world and Susan Zirinsky's direct involvement in the production of the Naudet "documentary"?

Facts speak louder than theories. Compile data on how many "Jews" (who label themselves that) there are in the media (for example) as a proportion of the overall population of the country and one will find that they are grossly over-represented. As 9/11 was a made for TV event and "Jews" are over-represented in media then the answer is yes, 9/11 was possibly a Jewish-controlled event. I'm not sure how much further we need to go on that issue.
jumpy64 wrote:Of course I look forward to reading what you have to say about the money creation scam.
I promise to get to it when I can. I've nearly completed my next section on the Naudet "documentary" tie-in to the Task Force Interviews. The money creation scam (usury) goes way back to the rise of Zoroastrianism (or even before) which in turn bred Judaism. Although I haven't extensively looked on Clues Forum for it hasn't this topic already been researched by others?
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

fbenario wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:I don't mean things like "no Jews died in the Towers", because we know that nobody (or just a few people) did.
Why in the world did you say that? Got any proof for any dead bodies?
No, I have no proof. My frame of reference here is the same as yours: "September Clues", "Vicsims Report" and all the research published on this forum. I just want to leave myself open to the possibility the somebody might have died in carrying out the 9/11 plan, either accidentally or because they had to be eliminated and that was a good opportunity to do that.

But in case, it could have been only a few people. It's like when in the 1999 movie "Fight Club" (a good example of predictive programming in preparation for 9/11), they're furthering "Project Mayhem" by putting bombs in financial buildings, and the Edward Norton character (Jack) says: "I'm stopping this". To which the Brad Pitt character (Tyler) replies: "Why? Greatest thing you've ever done, man".
Jack: "I can't let this happen"

Tyler "You know there are ten other bombs in ten other buildings".

Jack: "Goddamn it, since when is Project Mayhem about murder?"

Tyler: "The buildings are empty. Security and maintenance and all our people. We're not killing anyone, man, we're setting them free!"

Jack: "Bob is dead! They shot him in the head!"

Tyler: "If you wanna make an omelet you've gotta break some eggs".

That's all I'm referring to: the possibility of some "broken eggs". And I don't even consider it relevant enough to go and look for proof of it. Either it happened or not, it doesn't make much difference, I think. I mentioned it only as a scruple.

Last edited by jumpy64 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Apache wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:has 9/11 ever been examined as a possibly Jewish-controlled event?
I'm not sure how one would compile empirical data on that? Each event has to be approached with an open mind and let the facts speak for themselves. Approaching an event with "Did Jews do it?" in your mind is going to lead to "Jews did it". Any facts found are going to be fitted around that theory because that is what you have gone looking for and that's the wrong way round. Any event is going to have a certain proportion of "Jews" involved, some innocent, some not so innocent. How would one then separate the 2 in an objective way unless it is to name individual people (impersonally) and link them to a particular fact that can't be disputed such as Rick Leventhal's direct involvement in allowing interviewees to lie to the world and Susan Zirinsky's direct involvement in the production of the Naudet "documentary"?

Facts speak louder than theories. Compile data on how many "Jews" (who label themselves that) there are in the media (for example) as a proportion of the overall population of the country and one will find that they are grossly over-represented. As 9/11 was a made for TV event and "Jews" are over-represented in media then the answer is yes, 9/11 was possibly a Jewish-controlled event. I'm not sure how much further we need to go on that issue.
I agree with you, Apache: approaching an event with an open mind and letting the facts speak for themselves is the best way to go. But I think that has already been done here. So now I'm just proposing the possibity of investigating the already unmasked deception from a different pespective. It's like when you watch a mystery movie: the first time you follow the clues to try and discover who the killer might be. Then, when you watch it a second time, armed with the knowledge of who the killer is, you pay attention to other clues that maybe you couldn't catch the first time without that knowledge.

What I mean is that maybe, when researching 9/11, not all people in this forum were aware of the hostile agenda of the Jewish-controlled media and culture that we are unraveling here lately, so maybe now those who think they have acquired some new knowledge could find some more specific clues possibly overlooked the first time.

It's a possibility, I think, and I for one will investigate it ASAP.

Certainly much sooner than that, I will also answer to Hoi's interesting post.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

hoi.polloi wrote:Yes, right from the start — the fay of the event and onward — in America, people on the street were saying, "Ah, another Jewish attack" and things like that, just like they always have about events, ever since I was a child. It seems to be a part of American culture. Perhaps it's the polar opposite of those who are brainwashed by television and think evil ex-government or disgruntled postal workers and Arabs are after us. One man told me an Israeli jet fighter was seen flying over the U.S.A., and there are many researchers who immediately "knew" it was a "Jewish" event. As a matter of fact, many of these people had considered to themselves that they'd pretty much "solved" 9/11 and found that any further research was unnecessary unless it helped people wake up to the Jewish media problem, because everything ties back to a Jewish problem. That's not an unfair position, if a bit simplistically antipodean. It resists the TV message that Jews are some humble, pseudo-untouchable, innocent superior race. Why not stop there, I suppose, if that's enough for you? Resisting the messages of television and Hollywood, however it's done, is definitely an accomplishment we might all strive for — not just for us, but for our friends and family.

I agree with you here, Hoi: I think we must be aware that the messages of tv and Hollywood are mostly propaganda on the part of those who control both environments. Therefore, I think we should reduce exposure to that propaganda to the minimum, and always take whatever comes out of our screens with at least a grain of salt. And not just for us, but also for our friends and family, as you say.

As for me, maybe it's just a coincidence, but I started noticing the "open conspiracy" I refer to here especially after I stopped watching movies, tv news and series. Possibly one needs to detox a bit - to unplug from the matrix, so to speak - before being able to see things more clearly.
I personally think the terrorism hoax shows the involvement of a bizarre Gnostic/Masonic/Abrahamic/Pagan cult and other weird connections that sometimes go by contemporary names (perhaps "Jewish" is one of them, since Judaism apparently arose out of a kind of Paganism/Shamanism, or so I hear), and I find the Pope's endorsement of the victim vicsim memorial rather problematic. But I suppose the Pope and the Dalai Lama could be Jewish too. Who knows? Makes me wonder what "Jewish" means, then.
Most probably I'll talk about this more in depth in a future post, but I'll give you a simple "working definition" here.

For me, "Jewish" refers fundamentally to a very strong form of cultural/religious conditioning based on the idea of a "chosen" group of people with a strong "ingroup/outgroup" mentality who, referring to and identifying themselves with "sacred" texts like the Torah and especially the Talmud, consider themself as members of a superior race destined to rule over other races, perceived as inferior and even sub-human. But since this group of people constitutes a minority, and wants to stay that way, they must use indirect, surreptitious means to rule over and exploit the overwhelming majority of other people by undermining them through various forms of deceit and even mind-control.

To me this is a historically provable fact, although not all the evidence can be given at once here, of course. But I think we can get there, bit by bit.
The idea of a predominant "Jewish" signature (as opposed to a strategic involvement of all major religions and their leaders merely including Jewish people) sounds pretty close to a link I found, where the supporters appear to be fans of 'September Clues' too: http://www.subvertednation.net/911-miss ... see-video/ (This post in particular is a critique of http://www.911missinglinks.com)

On that site, you find comments like this:
ALLCINGI says:
August 6, 2010 at 11:00 pm

Ive a suggestion for anyone reading this , try this simple exercise.Try talking to someone about the jews watch the reaction watch the programing kick in if this isnt sheer proof at the grip this has on peoples lives then what is . If I said honky or nigger people wouldnt bat an eye but say jew and its like years of programming and walls come up.Your absolutely right Adam in saying “When people discover truth on their own, they become extremely receptive to it, and the jew’s strangle hold on people’s minds is already crumbling” another simple thing ive noticed and tried to implicate is no longer telling people the truth but instead pick away at the lie people are more receptive to this (brainwashing probably)they take truth as your truth for some reason its easier to expose the lie.Mk ultra was big on key words weve all heard the “everytime a doorbell rings youll caw like a chicken “except now its everytime you here the word jew youll shut down , deny , ignore , and eventually reason it away , almost like it was never there.
Would you say you sympathize with this perspective, jumpy64? Do you feel that this simple exercise suggested is useful? That people "shut down, deny, ignore and eventually reason [...] away" suggestions that Jews have a kind of stranglehold on people's minds? Is that why you named this thread the way you have? Do you feel you need to carefully monitor each time that you mention Jews, in one place, so that you can "watch the reaction" and/or "watch the programming kick in"?
Yes, I think we've been programmed for many years, in various forms, to respond in certain ways whenever the "Jewish question" is raised. So yes, I think the exercise suggested could be useful (and even more if it were written a little better :) ). Of course, not all people react to the conditioning in the same way, just most of them. There are let's say "rebellious types" who might have opposite reactions, like hate, for example. We could consider these kind of extreme reactions pathological, although it must be said that, as I've already pointed out here in a post on pornography, Jews talk openly about their "atavistic hatred" towards Christians and consider it normal. So we're always at a disadvantage here, because Jewish-conditioned people don't seem to share our tendency toward self-criticism.

Anyway, in a sense yes, you're right. I've named the thread the way I have partly to protest against the absurd "thought-crime" laws protecting Jews from any form of criticism, and partly to avoid as much as possible the "kicking in" of a certain programming that can work in the back of anybody's mind, even just unconsciously.
It sounds as though you are a kind of freedom fighter in your country/land, resisting a colonial force — a furtive empire — invading your culture. Good job, if you are! And congratulations for being so brave and clever to take the position you have, under the circumstances. This would go some way to explaining to readers how you feel. And it would be interesting to hear what you consider "Jewish" about your culture besides Jews themselves. What makes an inanimate thing or abstract concept something that is considered "too Jewish" and therefore a kind of colonizing force in your life? Let's invite ourselves to be open about this.
Thank you for the congratulations, but I don't think I have done much of anything yet. As for your question about what I consider "Jewish" about my/our culture, it could be something to think about more in depth. I'll get back to you when I do so.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Nevermind. Post deleted by myself.
I strayed off topic - unnecessarily so.
Sapere Aude
Banned

Re: Blue and White Stripes appearing in media reports

Unread post by Sapere Aude »

I recently watched some documentary about english skinheads.So here we go …adidas,german flag,adidas,adidas…Plus last screenshot shows octogon shaped masonic tracing board...

Last edited by Sapere Aude on Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Ciao Simon,

I don’t think your deleted post was entirely off topic. I want to thank you especially for recognizing the significance of this thread as an attempt to understand what’s wrong in our current society, and to restore some sanity in it (I’m paraphrasing some things I remember of what you originally wrote).

As for the rest of the post in question, for people who remember it, I just want to say that I’m trying to interpret whatever is addressed to me personally in the most positive way possible. So if it’s criticism, I look for what can be constructive in it, and when I can’t find it, I prefer to ignore the whole thing (unless there’s a direct insult, because when that happened a couple of times I denounced it as an unfair and unproductive way to have a discussion, of course). And if it’s compliments, I accept them too, even when they seem exaggerated and maybe a bit contrived. Because if in complimenting me someone, whatever their age, actually wants to “take the piss out of me”, so be it, I don’t care very much. I think it’s their problem, not mine.

As I’ve already said a few times, I don’t think this thread is about me, so what I really care about is that people here take IT seriously, not necessarily me.

And I think several people here, like you, have recognized the importance of what this thread implies and given their precious contributions to it. Maybe they’re not as many as I would have expected, but that could be a wrong impression on my part. I just hope that nobody is contributing to this particular research less than they could because they don’t like me for some reason, or think the level of my contributions is not up to this site’s standards, or to theirs.

Because if that’s the case, I encourage people who think they’re better informed and more capable researchers than me (and I’m sure many actually are) to take ownership of this thread if they need to (I don’t consider it “mine” anyway) and overwhelm me with demonstrations of their prowess. I have no ego about this, so I’d be even happy to see such a thing happen. I wouldn’t mind coming off even as a sub-standard researcher, whose only merit is maybe to have pointed the finger in the right direction.

But also people who think I have pointed the finger in the wrong direction, I encourage them to open other threads based on their own opinion of who the leading perps might be. Since at this point I think that decoding the new and increasingly abundant examples of fakery (something this forum excels at) is less important than trying to identify who might be responsible for them.

Because if we can identify our oppressors, then we can also start to think about what we can do to stop them, or at least to slow down their nefarious progress. I see things precipitating faster and faster in the world, so I think there’s “no time for pussyfooting on these matters”, as I remember Simon saying in his deleted post.

Therefore I look forward to the moment when people here who reach a consensus on a certain direction (it could be even different groups in different directions) start considering what they might do to improve the situation at least a little bit. I think we at Cluesforum could be at the leading edge of such an effort, because I don’t know of anybody else who has the same level of knowledge of media fakery. In fact, all the best denouncers of Jewish pernicious influence in our state of affairs that I know of, for example, seem oblivious to the fakery aspect as one of the main instrument of Jewish-influenced power.

It won’t be easy, but I think that if the many brilliant minds of this forum will unite in a truly collective effort, we might come up with something of significance.

You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one… I hope!

Damn, I hate to quote such a pro-NWO song (and by a guy who I think faked his death to boot), but its lyrics seemed to fit the context so well here that I couldn’t resist the temptation. :P
ICfreely

Re: Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspiracy

Unread post by ICfreely »

jumpy64 wrote:
I'm not particularly a fan of eugenics myself, because I think it can lead to dangerous forms of discrimination, but I'm totally against the double standards that JPMs keep using with bad intent against the rest of humanity: what's good for them must be made bad for the others and viceversa.
Well put, jumpy! I agree.

jumpy64 wrote:
Anyway, I have the impression the you've already cracked the case...
Let’s just say, it doesn’t take an Einstein to figure it out.
Chameleon Associates – Improving Security Through Intelligence
March 12, 2012 | Posted in Homeland Security

In preparation for the 1972 Summer Olympic Games in Munich, organizers asked Dr. Georg Sieber, a police psychologist, to sketch out the possible scenarios that would jeopardize the safety of the Olympic Games and to prepare requisite security training. Sieber identified twenty-six highly detailed scenarios, which ran the gamut from hijacked jets, remote controlled bombs and smuggled arms. In his method, he extrapolated from his study of the most notorious terrorists of that era, including the IRA, PLO, ETA and the Baader-Meinhof gang.

[The Pisa Schitt’s] scenario Number 21 went something like this:

At 05:00, a dozen armed Palestinian terrorists will scale the six-foot high perimeter fence of the Olympic village and make their way to the building that houses the Israeli delegation. They will kill a few of the hostages they take and demand the release of prisoners from Israeli jails as well as a plane on which to escape.

At the time, this threat assessment scenario was dismissed as preposterous. As it happened, the attack and massacre of the Israeli athletes on September 5th occurred almost precisely as Dr. Sieber predicted. Was Sieber psychic? Ah, no. I would say that he was simply analyzing the situation from the point of view of the potential aggressors as part of a proactive defense strategy.
http://chameleonassociates.com/homeland ... in-munich/
Defense strategy? Meshuga PLEaZe!
hoi.polloi wrote:But I suppose the Pope and the Dalai Lama could be Jewish too. Who knows?
Let's just say, the Big Papa & D-Lam are “‘honorary’ Zionists.”

A Great Deception - The Ruling Lamas’ Policies

The book mainly focuses on the source of this ban – the Dalai Lama himself – and on the ancient flaw in the system of the Tibetan government – the ‘Lama Policy’ – that continues in the Tibetan exile community today, a fundamental flaw which allows this one man to use his position as religious leader to exercise political power, and his position as political leader to enforce his own religious prejudices.

Part One begins by examining the nature of Lama Policy, which, far from bringing enlightened Buddhist values into politics, corrupts the practice of Buddhism and makes it a tool in the ruthless power struggles of Tibet. The second chapter focuses on the present Dalai Lama. Based on personal testimonies it shows how his selection as Dalai Lama was due to political corruption in Tibet at that time. The Dalai Lama has through his persuasive speech become revered worldwide as a supposedly wise and compassionate leader, but the next two chapters of the book examine his actions and expose the truth, that he is a religious dictator and hypocrite.

Part Two is a more detailed examination of the major themes raised in Part One. It begins with an examination of the ‘union of religion and politics’ system of Tibetan government, first established by the Fifth Dalai Lama and from which the Fourteenth Dalai Lama derives his present power, and reveals how this system is a great deception, which from generation to generation has brought nothing but suffering to millions of people. The next chapter is a review of the history and institution of the Dalai Lamas, showing how the Fifth Dalai Lama first came to hold dual political and religious power in Tibet, not through spiritual qualities but through the might of supporting armies and the cynical ruthlessness of his ministers.
http://www.westernshugdensociety.org/fi ... 011-08.pdf
jumpy64

Re: Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspiracy

Unread post by jumpy64 »

ICfreely wrote:jumpy64 wrote:
Anyway, I have the impression the you've already cracked the case...
Let’s just say, it doesn’t take an Einstein to figure it out.

And having read your posts on the "Einstein and other gods of science" thread, I'm sure you know what that means better than others. ;) Seriously, I wanted to post something there myself about Einstein's "jewish allegiance", if you haven't referred to that already.
Chameleon Associates – Improving Security Through Intelligence
March 12, 2012 | Posted in Homeland Security

In preparation for the 1972 Summer Olympic Games in Munich, organizers asked Dr. Georg Sieber, a police psychologist, to sketch out the possible scenarios that would jeopardize the safety of the Olympic Games and to prepare requisite security training. Sieber identified twenty-six highly detailed scenarios, which ran the gamut from hijacked jets, remote controlled bombs and smuggled arms. In his method, he extrapolated from his study of the most notorious terrorists of that era, including the IRA, PLO, ETA and the Baader-Meinhof gang.

[The Pisa Schitt’s] scenario Number 21 went something like this:

At 05:00, a dozen armed Palestinian terrorists will scale the six-foot high perimeter fence of the Olympic village and make their way to the building that houses the Israeli delegation. They will kill a few of the hostages they take and demand the release of prisoners from Israeli jails as well as a plane on which to escape.

At the time, this threat assessment scenario was dismissed as preposterous. As it happened, the attack and massacre of the Israeli athletes on September 5th occurred almost precisely as Dr. Sieber predicted. Was Sieber psychic? Ah, no. I would say that he was simply analyzing the situation from the point of view of the potential aggressors as part of a proactive defense strategy.
http://chameleonassociates.com/homeland ... in-munich/
This is a little gem! Thank you, ICfreely!

I have another impression now (I'm kind of "psychic", you know :D ): that you have lots of other precious material to contribute to this thread, in addition to what you've done so far. So please post more as soon as you find the time do so. I'll be always looking forward to your brilliant research, as well as to your possible suggestions for addressing the problem of Jewish influence in a practical way, of course. Something other than avoiding media propaganda as much as possible, which I've already mentioned, unless you want to expand on that too.

By the way, from your contributions to the "Songs that Expose Truth" thread I've noticed that you seem to be pretty much into rock music (and in fact your forum name sounds inspired by Kiss' guitarist Ace Frehley), so I'd like to ask you to tell me (when you have time) if you see a strong Jewish influence there too, both in terms of music industry bosses (that's pretty obvious, I think) and of actual musical and lyrical content.

I'm much into rock music myself, having been a "musical journalist" in my younger days and still being an amateur drummer, but I've grown pretty dissatisfied lately with the kind of messages this kind of music brings especially to young people in musical, visual and lyrical terms. I think these messages are at least as much influenced by Jewish propaganda as those coming out of movies and tv series, and I plan to expand on this myself ASAP, but of course I'd like also to know what's yours and other members' take on the subject.
Let's just say, the Big Papa & D-Lam are “‘honorary’ Zionists.”
I agree with you here. Although I feel much in tune with the Buddhist spiritual message, which I even try to apply in my life, I can't stand the Dalai Lama and what he represents. I think he's as fishy as the Pope, if not more.
Sapere Aude
Banned

Unread post by Sapere Aude »

Some recent nazi references from BBC UK

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hey, are you sure your posts are relevant to the topic, Sapere Aude? What is 68? 88? How are these "Nazi"?

Can you be more clear about what you are seeing? It seems a bit like dilution right now since we're not seeing much sign of the actual topic in your posts. I would appreciate if you could take some time and write in good language about each picture, as we usually expect. Thank you.