PHIL JAYHAN - still roaming about

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
brianv

Re: PHIL JAYHAN - still roaming about

Unread post by brianv »

Oh yes I quite forgot about that! :rolleyes: All I can say in my defence is that daily life stresses and being a mod on the world's favourite forum are not compatible. Yes, that "lux" person rattled me good and I did knee-jerk at Simon's removal of my mod status. But join LRF...again?? After being ridiculed and banned for having the unmitigated audacity to suggest that the images were all fake - and to be the first to challenge the victim yarns. I'd rather stick knives in my eyes. Cluesforum is the bomb. :wub: So feck off Edna whatever. :lol: But seriously! Have you nothing better to do than troll the vagaries of this esteemed forum? I wish I had that much time to waste.

Ab. I never trusted. Sorry.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote: Ab. I never trusted. Sorry.
Brian,

I guess the two of us are a bit different then - but that's fine, of course. I've always trusted Ab - and am still millions of miles away from distrusting this intuitive feeling of mine. I presume Ab follows Frank Zappa's motto - "the mind is like a parachute, if it's not open it won't work." However, I would humbly add - if the parachute is punctured / full of holes - you might get hurt on landing! :P
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

"Herr Shack?"

How... lazy.

Either way it must be noted that the second time Edna was banned from Cluesforum was for stating that he had witnessed something that was impossible.
Hi, Simon, I have witnessed a few "ISS" flyovers. The last one I saw (2012, iirc) was unusual** - insofar as there were actually two visible flyovers within an hour of each other. The media reported it as unusual which is what prompted me to go outside (twice) to check on it.
Has Edna bothered to explain this statement?

Compared to that, he & Pshea's* escapades over at Abs site are relatively unimportant.

* who thinks the moon is fake & that the twin towers were lowered underground during the 9/11 event
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

See, there's that bloody "witnessed" again. Why can't they just say " they saw". I witnessed a train this evening or I witnessed a sheep! :angry:

You did ask if he had gone mad Simon!! Aren't you in the least suspicious about that move? Hey Ab you never invited me on your show...not that I'd go on it.
Afraid I'd do a Colonel Kurtz?? :rolleyes:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I'm sure Phil Jayhan & friends won't mind me asking Brianv to come join us here at the ever friendly LetsRollForums; an altogether fresher place to be, as we all can see. A forum free of that crippling cult-like control that contributors to Cluesforum so often complain; a forum where anyone with truly critical thinking can comfortably convey his ideas without fear of being crushed under the fearsome jackboot of Herr Shack & Co.
"Cult-like control?" He sure is laying it on thick about hurt feelings. So I guess instead of being depicted as secret government employees, we're now meant to be depicted as hurtful Nazis?

Is there any position Let'sTroll pseudo-users take besides that of just being against the discussion of crypto tech? They act blind even to obvious public uses of Hollywood-style CGI propaganda, and pretend to be cavalier about their certainties in CGI objects and people being unaltered footage of real life.

A forum like that shill-infested gatekeeping collection, "free" from appropriate moderation (moderation that we strive to do fairly and transparently even when we dislike it) is a forum asking to be infested with the bent and those paid to appear so to inflate numbers. A forum can be as "friendly" as you'd like about censorship and skewing, but that just makes it all the more creepy that they deny they are just as strict, if not more so, and it's supposed to be better because it's with a diplomatic grimace.

I don't think we deny that we are strict. We warn people regularly not to take moderation personally, and we strive to create the understanding that true research into these difficult topics is not about "making fast friends" or having a mob-like group united against other researchers using emotionally manipulative tactics (which describes that Let's Roll Over almost-rabble has-been club to a T), but about pointing to evidence and closely examining it. They refuse to look at the evidence of elaborate cryptographic technology, even as it visibly improves and increases in frequency. I wonder why they think we live in the 1980's where the most ubiquitous fakery technology was just chromakeying, and why their campaign to deny any examples of its development perfectly fits with what the goals of a cryptographic network would want, in order to prevent people from seeing the seams in their system.

Well, we are just Nazis then, I suppose, for insisting we have the right to doubt their intentions.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

I don't think we deny that we are strict.
It is often the believed impression that 'Cluesforum is strict'.

In actual fact though, & based on my own observations from the past year or so, I think that is a gross distortion.

Unless I'm mistaken only a handful or so people have been banned in my time here.

1. Airplane Joe
2. Evil Edna
3. Sophia Perenis
4. taro83
5 & 6 (perhaps 7?). Various miscellaneous Europeans banned for having a poor grasp of written English

The reasons they were banned?

1. Refused to stop butting his head against a brick wall & repeatedly derailing a thread
2. Openly lied to the forum
3. Incomprehensible... except when she was swearing like a sailor
4. Japanese 'cousin' lost his leg on '9/11'
5 & 6 (perhaps 7?). Forum policy

I don't disagree with any of these accounts being closed (though I'd have preferred playing with taro83 for longer).

This is a remarkable forum... but I don't think of it as 'strict'.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

^ Well said, Hoi and C Mass.

We openly doubt, and thus are subjected to seemingly endless ad hominems, many of which are contradictory. Still, it's a small price to pay for the good we are doing to help folks think for themselves and see the world more clearly.

Including our first year as Reality Shack, we are now over 11 million page views, a number that speaks for itself.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

:lol:

I had a laugh today as I checked up on the Lets Troll forum's ongoings (something which I only do when I really feel bored - and need some comic relief! Haven't done so for months though - as I've been quite happy here where I am).

Anyways, check this out: the most-viewed Let's Troll thread - over the years - related to a 9/11 VICSIM ("Ingeborg Lariby") has 603 replies.

Another thread, dedicated to yours truly, also has 603 replies !

http://letsrollforums.com//911-tired-we ... ysprune=-1

I guess that makes me as "interesting" as your average 9/11 VICSIM ! :P