THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby jumpy64 on November 6th, 2015, 3:07 pm

Apache wrote:
jumpy64 wrote:has 9/11 ever been examined as a possibly Jewish-controlled event?


I'm not sure how one would compile empirical data on that? Each event has to be approached with an open mind and let the facts speak for themselves. Approaching an event with "Did Jews do it?" in your mind is going to lead to "Jews did it". Any facts found are going to be fitted around that theory because that is what you have gone looking for and that's the wrong way round. Any event is going to have a certain proportion of "Jews" involved, some innocent, some not so innocent. How would one then separate the 2 in an objective way unless it is to name individual people (impersonally) and link them to a particular fact that can't be disputed such as Rick Leventhal's direct involvement in allowing interviewees to lie to the world and Susan Zirinsky's direct involvement in the production of the Naudet "documentary"?

Facts speak louder than theories. Compile data on how many "Jews" (who label themselves that) there are in the media (for example) as a proportion of the overall population of the country and one will find that they are grossly over-represented. As 9/11 was a made for TV event and "Jews" are over-represented in media then the answer is yes, 9/11 was possibly a Jewish-controlled event. I'm not sure how much further we need to go on that issue.


I agree with you, Apache: approaching an event with an open mind and letting the facts speak for themselves is the best way to go. But I think that has already been done here. So now I'm just proposing the possibity of investigating the already unmasked deception from a different pespective. It's like when you watch a mystery movie: the first time you follow the clues to try and discover who the killer might be. Then, when you watch it a second time, armed with the knowledge of who the killer is, you pay attention to other clues that maybe you couldn't catch the first time without that knowledge.

What I mean is that maybe, when researching 9/11, not all people in this forum were aware of the hostile agenda of the Jewish-controlled media and culture that we are unraveling here lately, so maybe now those who think they have acquired some new knowledge could find some more specific clues possibly overlooked the first time.

It's a possibility, I think, and I for one will investigate it ASAP.

Certainly much sooner than that, I will also answer to Hoi's interesting post.
jumpy64
Member
 
Posts: 288
Joined: June 27th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby jumpy64 on November 6th, 2015, 10:23 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:Yes, right from the start — the fay of the event and onward — in America, people on the street were saying, "Ah, another Jewish attack" and things like that, just like they always have about events, ever since I was a child. It seems to be a part of American culture. Perhaps it's the polar opposite of those who are brainwashed by television and think evil ex-government or disgruntled postal workers and Arabs are after us. One man told me an Israeli jet fighter was seen flying over the U.S.A., and there are many researchers who immediately "knew" it was a "Jewish" event. As a matter of fact, many of these people had considered to themselves that they'd pretty much "solved" 9/11 and found that any further research was unnecessary unless it helped people wake up to the Jewish media problem, because everything ties back to a Jewish problem. That's not an unfair position, if a bit simplistically antipodean. It resists the TV message that Jews are some humble, pseudo-untouchable, innocent superior race. Why not stop there, I suppose, if that's enough for you? Resisting the messages of television and Hollywood, however it's done, is definitely an accomplishment we might all strive for — not just for us, but for our friends and family.


I agree with you here, Hoi: I think we must be aware that the messages of tv and Hollywood are mostly propaganda on the part of those who control both environments. Therefore, I think we should reduce exposure to that propaganda to the minimum, and always take whatever comes out of our screens with at least a grain of salt. And not just for us, but also for our friends and family, as you say.

As for me, maybe it's just a coincidence, but I started noticing the "open conspiracy" I refer to here especially after I stopped watching movies, tv news and series. Possibly one needs to detox a bit - to unplug from the matrix, so to speak - before being able to see things more clearly.

I personally think the terrorism hoax shows the involvement of a bizarre Gnostic/Masonic/Abrahamic/Pagan cult and other weird connections that sometimes go by contemporary names (perhaps "Jewish" is one of them, since Judaism apparently arose out of a kind of Paganism/Shamanism, or so I hear), and I find the Pope's endorsement of the victim vicsim memorial rather problematic. But I suppose the Pope and the Dalai Lama could be Jewish too. Who knows? Makes me wonder what "Jewish" means, then.


Most probably I'll talk about this more in depth in a future post, but I'll give you a simple "working definition" here.

For me, "Jewish" refers fundamentally to a very strong form of cultural/religious conditioning based on the idea of a "chosen" group of people with a strong "ingroup/outgroup" mentality who, referring to and identifying themselves with "sacred" texts like the Torah and especially the Talmud, consider themself as members of a superior race destined to rule over other races, perceived as inferior and even sub-human. But since this group of people constitutes a minority, and wants to stay that way, they must use indirect, surreptitious means to rule over and exploit the overwhelming majority of other people by undermining them through various forms of deceit and even mind-control.

To me this is a historically provable fact, although not all the evidence can be given at once here, of course. But I think we can get there, bit by bit.

The idea of a predominant "Jewish" signature (as opposed to a strategic involvement of all major religions and their leaders merely including Jewish people) sounds pretty close to a link I found, where the supporters appear to be fans of 'September Clues' too: http://www.subvertednation.net/911-miss ... see-video/ (This post in particular is a critique of http://www.911missinglinks.com)

On that site, you find comments like this:

ALLCINGI says:
August 6, 2010 at 11:00 pm

Ive a suggestion for anyone reading this , try this simple exercise.Try talking to someone about the jews watch the reaction watch the programing kick in if this isnt sheer proof at the grip this has on peoples lives then what is . If I said honky or nigger people wouldnt bat an eye but say jew and its like years of programming and walls come up.Your absolutely right Adam in saying “When people discover truth on their own, they become extremely receptive to it, and the jew’s strangle hold on people’s minds is already crumbling” another simple thing ive noticed and tried to implicate is no longer telling people the truth but instead pick away at the lie people are more receptive to this (brainwashing probably)they take truth as your truth for some reason its easier to expose the lie.Mk ultra was big on key words weve all heard the “everytime a doorbell rings youll caw like a chicken “except now its everytime you here the word jew youll shut down , deny , ignore , and eventually reason it away , almost like it was never there.


Would you say you sympathize with this perspective, jumpy64? Do you feel that this simple exercise suggested is useful? That people "shut down, deny, ignore and eventually reason [...] away" suggestions that Jews have a kind of stranglehold on people's minds? Is that why you named this thread the way you have? Do you feel you need to carefully monitor each time that you mention Jews, in one place, so that you can "watch the reaction" and/or "watch the programming kick in"?


Yes, I think we've been programmed for many years, in various forms, to respond in certain ways whenever the "Jewish question" is raised. So yes, I think the exercise suggested could be useful (and even more if it were written a little better :) ). Of course, not all people react to the conditioning in the same way, just most of them. There are let's say "rebellious types" who might have opposite reactions, like hate, for example. We could consider these kind of extreme reactions pathological, although it must be said that, as I've already pointed out here in a post on pornography, Jews talk openly about their "atavistic hatred" towards Christians and consider it normal. So we're always at a disadvantage here, because Jewish-conditioned people don't seem to share our tendency toward self-criticism.

Anyway, in a sense yes, you're right. I've named the thread the way I have partly to protest against the absurd "thought-crime" laws protecting Jews from any form of criticism, and partly to avoid as much as possible the "kicking in" of a certain programming that can work in the back of anybody's mind, even just unconsciously.

It sounds as though you are a kind of freedom fighter in your country/land, resisting a colonial force — a furtive empire — invading your culture. Good job, if you are! And congratulations for being so brave and clever to take the position you have, under the circumstances. This would go some way to explaining to readers how you feel. And it would be interesting to hear what you consider "Jewish" about your culture besides Jews themselves. What makes an inanimate thing or abstract concept something that is considered "too Jewish" and therefore a kind of colonizing force in your life? Let's invite ourselves to be open about this.


Thank you for the congratulations, but I don't think I have done much of anything yet. As for your question about what I consider "Jewish" about my/our culture, it could be something to think about more in depth. I'll get back to you when I do so.
jumpy64
Member
 
Posts: 288
Joined: June 27th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby simonshack on November 7th, 2015, 12:10 am

Nevermind. Post deleted by myself.
I strayed off topic - unnecessarily so.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6527
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Blue and White Stripes appearing in media reports

Postby Sapere Aude on November 9th, 2015, 10:45 am

I recently watched some documentary about english skinheads.So here we go …adidas,german flag,adidas,adidas…Plus last screenshot shows octogon shaped masonic tracing board...

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by Sapere Aude on November 9th, 2015, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sapere Aude
Member
 
Posts: 10
Joined: September 15th, 2012, 8:52 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby jumpy64 on November 9th, 2015, 2:33 pm

Ciao Simon,

I don’t think your deleted post was entirely off topic. I want to thank you especially for recognizing the significance of this thread as an attempt to understand what’s wrong in our current society, and to restore some sanity in it (I’m paraphrasing some things I remember of what you originally wrote).

As for the rest of the post in question, for people who remember it, I just want to say that I’m trying to interpret whatever is addressed to me personally in the most positive way possible. So if it’s criticism, I look for what can be constructive in it, and when I can’t find it, I prefer to ignore the whole thing (unless there’s a direct insult, because when that happened a couple of times I denounced it as an unfair and unproductive way to have a discussion, of course). And if it’s compliments, I accept them too, even when they seem exaggerated and maybe a bit contrived. Because if in complimenting me someone, whatever their age, actually wants to “take the piss out of me”, so be it, I don’t care very much. I think it’s their problem, not mine.

As I’ve already said a few times, I don’t think this thread is about me, so what I really care about is that people here take IT seriously, not necessarily me.

And I think several people here, like you, have recognized the importance of what this thread implies and given their precious contributions to it. Maybe they’re not as many as I would have expected, but that could be a wrong impression on my part. I just hope that nobody is contributing to this particular research less than they could because they don’t like me for some reason, or think the level of my contributions is not up to this site’s standards, or to theirs.

Because if that’s the case, I encourage people who think they’re better informed and more capable researchers than me (and I’m sure many actually are) to take ownership of this thread if they need to (I don’t consider it “mine” anyway) and overwhelm me with demonstrations of their prowess. I have no ego about this, so I’d be even happy to see such a thing happen. I wouldn’t mind coming off even as a sub-standard researcher, whose only merit is maybe to have pointed the finger in the right direction.

But also people who think I have pointed the finger in the wrong direction, I encourage them to open other threads based on their own opinion of who the leading perps might be. Since at this point I think that decoding the new and increasingly abundant examples of fakery (something this forum excels at) is less important than trying to identify who might be responsible for them.

Because if we can identify our oppressors, then we can also start to think about what we can do to stop them, or at least to slow down their nefarious progress. I see things precipitating faster and faster in the world, so I think there’s “no time for pussyfooting on these matters”, as I remember Simon saying in his deleted post.

Therefore I look forward to the moment when people here who reach a consensus on a certain direction (it could be even different groups in different directions) start considering what they might do to improve the situation at least a little bit. I think we at Cluesforum could be at the leading edge of such an effort, because I don’t know of anybody else who has the same level of knowledge of media fakery. In fact, all the best denouncers of Jewish pernicious influence in our state of affairs that I know of, for example, seem oblivious to the fakery aspect as one of the main instrument of Jewish-influenced power.

It won’t be easy, but I think that if the many brilliant minds of this forum will unite in a truly collective effort, we might come up with something of significance.

You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one… I hope!

Damn, I hate to quote such a pro-NWO song (and by a guy who I think faked his death to boot), but its lyrics seemed to fit the context so well here that I couldn’t resist the temptation. :P
jumpy64
Member
 
Posts: 288
Joined: June 27th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Re: Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspiracy

Postby ICfreely on November 9th, 2015, 4:32 pm

jumpy64 wrote:
I'm not particularly a fan of eugenics myself, because I think it can lead to dangerous forms of discrimination, but I'm totally against the double standards that JPMs keep using with bad intent against the rest of humanity: what's good for them must be made bad for the others and viceversa.


Well put, jumpy! I agree.

jumpy64 wrote:
Anyway, I have the impression the you've already cracked the case...


Let’s just say, it doesn’t take an Einstein to figure it out.

Chameleon Associates – Improving Security Through Intelligence
March 12, 2012 | Posted in Homeland Security

In preparation for the 1972 Summer Olympic Games in Munich, organizers asked Dr. Georg Sieber, a police psychologist, to sketch out the possible scenarios that would jeopardize the safety of the Olympic Games and to prepare requisite security training. Sieber identified twenty-six highly detailed scenarios, which ran the gamut from hijacked jets, remote controlled bombs and smuggled arms. In his method, he extrapolated from his study of the most notorious terrorists of that era, including the IRA, PLO, ETA and the Baader-Meinhof gang.

[The Pisa Schitt’s] scenario Number 21 went something like this:

At 05:00, a dozen armed Palestinian terrorists will scale the six-foot high perimeter fence of the Olympic village and make their way to the building that houses the Israeli delegation. They will kill a few of the hostages they take and demand the release of prisoners from Israeli jails as well as a plane on which to escape.

At the time, this threat assessment scenario was dismissed as preposterous. As it happened, the attack and massacre of the Israeli athletes on September 5th occurred almost precisely as Dr. Sieber predicted. Was Sieber psychic? Ah, no. I would say that he was simply analyzing the situation from the point of view of the potential aggressors as part of a proactive defense strategy.
http://chameleonassociates.com/homeland-security/olympic-games-in-munich/


Defense strategy? Meshuga PLEaZe!

hoi.polloi wrote:But I suppose the Pope and the Dalai Lama could be Jewish too. Who knows?


Let's just say, the Big Papa & D-Lam are “‘honorary’ Zionists.”


A Great Deception - The Ruling Lamas’ Policies

The book mainly focuses on the source of this ban – the Dalai Lama himself – and on the ancient flaw in the system of the Tibetan government – the ‘Lama Policy’ – that continues in the Tibetan exile community today, a fundamental flaw which allows this one man to use his position as religious leader to exercise political power, and his position as political leader to enforce his own religious prejudices.

Part One begins by examining the nature of Lama Policy, which, far from bringing enlightened Buddhist values into politics, corrupts the practice of Buddhism and makes it a tool in the ruthless power struggles of Tibet. The second chapter focuses on the present Dalai Lama. Based on personal testimonies it shows how his selection as Dalai Lama was due to political corruption in Tibet at that time. The Dalai Lama has through his persuasive speech become revered worldwide as a supposedly wise and compassionate leader, but the next two chapters of the book examine his actions and expose the truth, that he is a religious dictator and hypocrite.

Part Two is a more detailed examination of the major themes raised in Part One. It begins with an examination of the ‘union of religion and politics’ system of Tibetan government, first established by the Fifth Dalai Lama and from which the Fourteenth Dalai Lama derives his present power, and reveals how this system is a great deception, which from generation to generation has brought nothing but suffering to millions of people. The next chapter is a review of the history and institution of the Dalai Lamas, showing how the Fifth Dalai Lama first came to hold dual political and religious power in Tibet, not through spiritual qualities but through the might of supporting armies and the cynical ruthlessness of his ministers.
http://www.westernshugdensociety.org/files/A_Great_Deception_2011-08.pdf
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 555
Joined: February 7th, 2015, 6:41 pm

Re: Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspiracy

Postby jumpy64 on November 9th, 2015, 5:57 pm

ICfreely wrote:jumpy64 wrote:
Anyway, I have the impression the you've already cracked the case...


Let’s just say, it doesn’t take an Einstein to figure it out.


And having read your posts on the "Einstein and other gods of science" thread, I'm sure you know what that means better than others. ;) Seriously, I wanted to post something there myself about Einstein's "jewish allegiance", if you haven't referred to that already.

Chameleon Associates – Improving Security Through Intelligence
March 12, 2012 | Posted in Homeland Security

In preparation for the 1972 Summer Olympic Games in Munich, organizers asked Dr. Georg Sieber, a police psychologist, to sketch out the possible scenarios that would jeopardize the safety of the Olympic Games and to prepare requisite security training. Sieber identified twenty-six highly detailed scenarios, which ran the gamut from hijacked jets, remote controlled bombs and smuggled arms. In his method, he extrapolated from his study of the most notorious terrorists of that era, including the IRA, PLO, ETA and the Baader-Meinhof gang.

[The Pisa Schitt’s] scenario Number 21 went something like this:

At 05:00, a dozen armed Palestinian terrorists will scale the six-foot high perimeter fence of the Olympic village and make their way to the building that houses the Israeli delegation. They will kill a few of the hostages they take and demand the release of prisoners from Israeli jails as well as a plane on which to escape.

At the time, this threat assessment scenario was dismissed as preposterous. As it happened, the attack and massacre of the Israeli athletes on September 5th occurred almost precisely as Dr. Sieber predicted. Was Sieber psychic? Ah, no. I would say that he was simply analyzing the situation from the point of view of the potential aggressors as part of a proactive defense strategy.
http://chameleonassociates.com/homeland-security/olympic-games-in-munich/


This is a little gem! Thank you, ICfreely!

I have another impression now (I'm kind of "psychic", you know :D ): that you have lots of other precious material to contribute to this thread, in addition to what you've done so far. So please post more as soon as you find the time do so. I'll be always looking forward to your brilliant research, as well as to your possible suggestions for addressing the problem of Jewish influence in a practical way, of course. Something other than avoiding media propaganda as much as possible, which I've already mentioned, unless you want to expand on that too.

By the way, from your contributions to the "Songs that Expose Truth" thread I've noticed that you seem to be pretty much into rock music (and in fact your forum name sounds inspired by Kiss' guitarist Ace Frehley), so I'd like to ask you to tell me (when you have time) if you see a strong Jewish influence there too, both in terms of music industry bosses (that's pretty obvious, I think) and of actual musical and lyrical content.

I'm much into rock music myself, having been a "musical journalist" in my younger days and still being an amateur drummer, but I've grown pretty dissatisfied lately with the kind of messages this kind of music brings especially to young people in musical, visual and lyrical terms. I think these messages are at least as much influenced by Jewish propaganda as those coming out of movies and tv series, and I plan to expand on this myself ASAP, but of course I'd like also to know what's yours and other members' take on the subject.

Let's just say, the Big Papa & D-Lam are “‘honorary’ Zionists.”


I agree with you here. Although I feel much in tune with the Buddhist spiritual message, which I even try to apply in my life, I can't stand the Dalai Lama and what he represents. I think he's as fishy as the Pope, if not more.
jumpy64
Member
 
Posts: 288
Joined: June 27th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Re: Blue and White Stripes appearing in media reports

Postby Sapere Aude on November 9th, 2015, 6:57 pm

Some recent nazi references from BBC UK

Image
Image
Image
Image
Sapere Aude
Member
 
Posts: 10
Joined: September 15th, 2012, 8:52 pm

Re: Blue and White Stripes appearing in media reports

Postby hoi.polloi on November 9th, 2015, 7:48 pm

Hey, are you sure your posts are relevant to the topic, Sapere Aude? What is 68? 88? How are these "Nazi"?

Can you be more clear about what you are seeing? It seems a bit like dilution right now since we're not seeing much sign of the actual topic in your posts. I would appreciate if you could take some time and write in good language about each picture, as we usually expect. Thank you.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5027
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby hoi.polloi on November 9th, 2015, 8:01 pm

I have heard the Dalai Lama is a "CIA asset" or has been courted by them. But of course — pretty much anyone with that power is confronted by the power-mad to probably keep it all coalesced. I definitely think it is wise to hold reasonable mistrust for such a figure. I do too.

After all, I think what we are talking about here is really religion. Even the way you suggest the fanatics are mostly Zionist or primarily Jewish, I have hope that you will understand my intention to say that the terms that are preferred by the power-mad (terms for themselves) might give us inspiration to come up with our own more accurate terms — and by so doing perhaps use the imperial tongue against itself to catch these bastards. This is what I tried to explain in my 'theory of abuse' thread; the problems with Judaism are problems with humanity: child abuse, mind control, deception, cycles of abuse, religious dogmatism, self-hypnosis, addictions, despair, greed and lust for power. Jews don't have a monopoly. They have an extremely successful brand of the shite.

jumpy64 wrote:In fact, all the best denouncers of Jewish pernicious influence in our state of affairs that I know of, for example, seem oblivious to the fakery aspect as one of the main instrument of Jewish-influenced power.


Yes! Quite so. That is also my point — using language which gathers the most amount of people to our research will be beneficial. As a native English speaker in a (mostly) English-speaking country, I can tell you that a lot of the present language about "the Jews" does not shut down people's minds as well as "Flat Earth" does, but it does so in a different way.

Even though I don't have proof the latter DBA campaign is related to a campaign to get us to talk only in terms of identifying human frailty as those who have succumbed to Jewish extremism and keeping our blinders on to all other forms of colonialist influence, I am sure the truly psycho Talmudist fuckers will celebrate their domination of people's minds when we use the language they have given us to talk about them, which they very carefully monitor and control through the media. Those who hide behind a Zionist/Jewish arrogant leadership and who are called "honorary Zionists" by their JPM allies will also celebrate every moment that their well-sharpened weapon — the Jewish colonialists — is what we focus on rather than any other aspect that isn't as well guarded. I think the "Jewish" thing is another magic trick to get our attention off everything.

The Talmudists will be convinced they are the center of the power ring. And they might be right, but why are they so happy to be sparring in the "war of ideas"? I don't think it's just their war-like mentality.

We should have a two-fold attack on this by simultaneously attracting the best denouncers of Jewish pernicious influence while repelling the worst, most embarrassing/lazy thinking on the subject. I am glad that we agree.

You suggested people should definitely start their own threads about suspected culprits, and I totally agree. Let's wail on this from many (intelligent, compassionate) angles. I am sorry to say it is taking me a long time to find time to write the whole intro down, but I will definitely post it soon! Thanks for the encouragement and keep doing a great job on this thread, folks!
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5027
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: Blue and White Stripes appearing in media reports

Postby Sapere Aude on November 9th, 2015, 10:51 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:Hey, are you sure your posts are relevant to the topic, Sapere Aude? What is 68? 88? How are these "Nazi"?

Can you be more clear about what you are seeing? It seems a bit like dilution right now since we're not seeing much sign of the actual topic in your posts. I would appreciate if you could take some time and write in good language about each picture, as we usually expect. Thank you.


How it come you don't know that ? You seem to be very knowledgeable. Ok,so for those who don't know what its going on within media and hollywood I will describe. Almost everyone is working for OCTOGON Byzantine /Vatican II/ German Empire.Direct or indirect.They not stupid so they must know.Nazi symbolism everywhere and it didn't start yesterday.Openly Nazi symbols such as the swastika are banned in Germany, so neo-Nazis get around the law by using coded combinations of letter and numbers such as 14 and 88.

The number 88 as an abbreviation for the Nazi salute Heil Hitler.The letter H is eighth in the alphabet, whereby 88 becomes HH.
The number 14 symbolizes the Fourteen Words coined by David Lane,a late 20th-century American white supremacist.

But using both of them openly it became obivous so now they come up with 68 where 6+8 = 14.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/the-truth-about-88-new-book-reveals-secret-meaning-of-neo-nazi-codes-a-770820.html

Versteckspiel broschüre http://www.abc-poessneck.de/infos/downloads/das_versteckspiel.pdf
Sapere Aude
Member
 
Posts: 10
Joined: September 15th, 2012, 8:52 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby simonshack on November 9th, 2015, 11:03 pm

hoipolloi wrote: (...) I am sure the truly psycho Talmudist fuckers will celebrate their domination of people's minds when we use the language they have given us to talk about them, which they very carefully monitor and control through the media.


So far, I have seen little or no 'foul' language of any sort being used here on this thread - with the exception of, perhaps, your above "T-f...ers" - so I think we are on safe ground with regards to so-called "political correctness". And yes, our thoughtful approach to the present 'sensitive debate' should, of course, ideally remain 'palatable' to any person of integrity and sound / sane principles. Intelllectual honesty is the ONE thing that matters here - and as I see it, is something that ANY good man or woman - of any creed or extraction - can (or should) strive for at all times, regardless of whatever language is used to pursue it. After all, what we are upholding here on this forum is a peaceful / intellectual and (almost exceedingly) civil critique of an obviously-nefarious gang of socially dangerous power maniacs who ruthlessly seek to rule - and degrade - our lives. Our words are our only 'weapons' against this social plague - and therefore, allow me to say, fuck those who can't handle an occasional four-letter word when pertinent and necessary.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6527
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby jumpy64 on November 9th, 2015, 11:49 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:the problems with Judaism are problems with humanity: child abuse, mind control, deception, cycles of abuse, religious dogmatism, self-hypnosis, addictions, despair, greed and lust for power. Jews don't have a monopoly. They have an extremely successful brand of the shite.


I'm afraid you're missing an essential point here. I think I have mentioned it several times already in this topic, but I'll do it again.

You're right in saying that Jews don't have a monopoly on "problems with humanity" like child abuse, mind control, deception, greed, lust for power and so on, but they're the only people I know of in which such pathological behavior is not only tolerated or encouraged, but most of all religiously prescribed (in the Talmud).

The possibility of devoloping pathological behaviors is already present in most humans, of course, but while the other major religions of the world act as a deterrent from that possibility, Judaism represents an "unicum" in the sense that it does the opposite, i.e. it explicitely encourages its flock to adopt against the "Gentiles" what any other civilized group, especially in the West, would consider as morally reprehensible behavior, to say the least. And to think that a religion should represent the "moral ideal" of its practitioners gives me the creeps in this case...

Another unique characteristic of the Jews - especially considering the extreme degree to which it is applied - is the absolute defence of their own group against all others, which is based exclusively on a supremacist concept of race with no moral (and not even ideological) ground whatsoever. The worst of the Jews must always be preferred against the best of the Gentiles, who are not even considered human.

I repeat: I can't find anything comparable to this in any other religion or ideology in all of the civilized world, and especially in its Western part. This kind of ingroup-outgroup, us against them mentality can be found maybe also in Islam, but not to this extent, at least not that I know of. And in any case Talmudists are more dangerous than Islamists because they have colonized the West by posing like white European people - thanks also to their often undistinguishable appearance - while in reality they are not, because they belong (or think they belong) to a different race, or at least to a different culture, which is definitely hostile to Western values. Like Sigmund Freud, who looked like a white European professor, while in reality he identified himself with the Carthaginian (today we would say north-African) general Annibal attacking and defeating the Roman Empire, which Freud considered a symbol for Western civilization.

So, instead of just saying that certain psychopathic traits are not exclusive to the Jews, please tell me, if you can, if there is to your knowledge any other similar group in the world, and especially one that has a comparable influence in our Western hemisphere.

You suggested people should definitely start their own threads about suspected culprits, and I totally agree. Let's wail on this from many (intelligent, compassionate) angles. I am sorry to say it is taking me a long time to find time to write the whole intro down, but I will definitely post it soon! Thanks for the encouragement and keep doing a great job on this thread, folks!


Thank you, Hoi. I look forward to your upcoming thread.
jumpy64
Member
 
Posts: 288
Joined: June 27th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby ICfreely on November 10th, 2015, 1:12 am

Good post, hoi! Seeing as we are fighting a ‘war of Ideas’/’war of words’ we must utilize our ‘weapons’ resourcefully. Although I’m not a church-going/Bible-believing person I still somewhat identify with the term Christian. I have Muslim & Jewish friends of the same mindset. I think that labeling it Jewish may be off-putting to a lot of people who would otherwise be open to this research. Zionism on the other hand I’m not so sure about. At this point, I think, Zionism has a negative connotation among Jews & non-Jews. I can’t tell you how many Jewish people I’ve heard voice their disgusts with ‘Zionism,’ Bibi & Co. while looking over their shoulder.

(In the buildup to the Balfour Declaration, when the JPM moved to consolidate spiritual/religious Zionism into a temporal/political state, most European Jews were against it. Go figure. They didn’t find the prospects of leaving Europe to go build a country from scratch in Palestine too appealing. Although they identified themselves as Zionists they were against the concept of a Zionist state. Some still are.)

I’ve criticized dozens of despicable Jewish charlatans and will continue to do so!

I’ve also sourced dozens of profound Jewish intellectuals and will continue to do so!

The perps don’t get targeted because they’re Jewish & they won't get a pass for it either.

My goal is to ‘reveal the method’ (to the best of my abilities) & let the chips fall where they may. I have the best interests of all people at heart (i.e. the cure for imperfect sight).

Although I’m not of the ‘blame the Jews’ mindset I don’t suffer from any goy guilt either, ya dig? Zionism is a means to an end for the Master Magicians. They don’t believe in any religions because they ipso facto are the ‘gods.’ There’s a perennial philosophy at play here. The funny thing is, most American Christians are now radicalized Christian Zionists. :wacko:

Anyhow, I get what you mean &, as always, look forward to your constructive criticism, advice and insights.



jumpy64 wrote:By the way, from your contributions to the "Songs that Expose Truth" thread I've noticed that you seem to be pretty much into rock music (and in fact your forum name sounds inspired by Kiss' guitarist Ace Frehley)...


Ace Frehley? Oh hell no! KISS is before my time, paisano. Couldn’t name one of their songs if my life depended on it. I aspire to see freely hence, ICfreely! It’s a play on I.P. Freely (as in, Oliver Klozoff, Peter Guzinya, Dick Bininya, Haywood Jablome, etc…).

jumpy64 wrote:...so I'd like to ask you to tell me (when you have time) if you see a strong Jewish influence there too, both in terms of music industry bosses (that's pretty obvious, I think) and of actual musical and lyrical content.


There’s a strong demonic influence throughout the ‘industry.’ Every writer in town has a ‘war story’ or ten about their work getting ‘Frankensteined’ by ‘higher-ups’ for ‘no reason.’ But that’s a subject for another Bat-time.

jumpy64 wrote:I'm much into rock music myself, having been a "musical journalist" in my younger days and still being an amateur drummer...


Drummer! I knew it! ( ;) )

jumpy64 wrote:but I've grown pretty dissatisfied lately with the kind of messages this kind of music brings especially to young people in musical, visual and lyrical terms.


DITTO, Jumpy!


jumpy64 wrote:I think these messages are at least as much influenced by Jewish propaganda as those coming out of movies and tv series, and I plan to expand on this myself ASAP, but of course I'd like also to know what's yours and other members' take on the subject.


The non-stop anti-Getilism propaganda is omnipresent (songs, films, commercials, print ads, etc.) & nauseating. Lately I’ve notices oh so subtle innocent/comedic digs at Judaism as well – Wish I Was Here, This is Where I Leave You.

The Knick – Medical revisionism, negative portrayal of Christians
Homeland - Negative portrayal of Muslims
Masters of Sex – Sexual Revolution revisionism, negative portrayal of Christians
Ray Donovan - Negative portrayal of Christians
The Affair – self-explanatory
The list goes on and on…


simonshack wrote:Our words are our only 'weapons' against this social plague - and therefore, allow me to say, fuck those who can't handle an occasional four-letter word when pertinent and necessary.


Awe Schitt! :o
You see this cat Simon is a bad mutha’-(shut your mouth)

Who is the man
That would risk his neck for his brother man?
(Simon!)

Can ya dig it? B)

Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about
(Simon!)
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 555
Joined: February 7th, 2015, 6:41 pm

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby hoi.polloi on November 10th, 2015, 1:48 am

jumpy64 wrote:The possibility of [developing] pathological behaviors is already present in most humans, of course, but while the other major religions of the world act as a deterrent from that possibility, Judaism represents an "unicum" in the sense that it does the opposite, i.e. it [explicitly] encourages its flock to adopt against the "Gentiles" what any other civilized group, especially in the West, would consider as morally reprehensible behavior, to say the least.


You are right to point out what evil there is in Judaic fanaticism. I don't think I missed that point. I just think all religious fanaticisms have their particular characteristics; that's why they are considered different world views. To say that one world view is more insidious than another is itself a basic tenant of a world view.

The problem with saying one is just pointing out what one observes about other world views is that it inherently relies on the world views of the writer. I am skeptical of all world views including my own, but I have faith in my little principle that people see things very differently from one another on this planet, and trying very hard to understand those different world views is productive (unless it reaches the point of exhaustion).

If this thread were an actual conversation with lying Masons and Talmudists, I don't think it would belong on CluesForum, though, which is why I encourage you to keep going in trying to convince general readers that Judaism is taking a more evil form than other religions which accomplish far greater populations of hypocrites. So that they can try to investigate it in their own lives, for themselves. So far, you have accomplished some of that, and that should be a good thing from your world view, I suppose.

See, I kinda always thought this forum was just taking one strong stance: the media shouldn't be lying. If we're going to adopt other commandments, I want some say in what that's gonna be. I want to exercise the moderation power Simon entrusted to me. If Simon doesn't want me to have say in a new tenant, that's the end of that. But he has never expressed that to me. So I just say what I can, when I can. I am not convinced Judaism is more evil than other religions (or even more evil than many people who consider to hold some other view entirely) and I think that's a silly principle.

The principles that all chronic liars from all walks of life share — now that is interesting to me.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5027
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests