Paris 'Bataclan Terror' - Friday November 13, 2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Paris 'Terror attacks' - Friday November 13, 2015

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear French (and English-speaking) readers,

I am posting this extract from the French Wikipedia page, hoping that you will understand that the recent psyop in Paris (officially blamed on this phantom "ISIS" entity - or "the Islamic State" - or whatever) is just a geopolitical pretext for more wars of aggression - on the part of what I call the "Nutwork", a mishmash coalition headed (principally / mostly) by a bunch of psychopathic Anglo-American-Israeli power maniacs. They are the same who planned the 9/11 psyop - and all other successive, purported "islamic attacks" around the world.

NOTE: the below paragraph is from the recent "Paris Terror attacks" Wikipedia page. Ask yourself this question: WHY ON EARTH does such a Wikipedia paragraph even exist - less than one week after this alleged Paris "terror attack" ? WHO wrote it?

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attentats ... _en_France

It's time to wake up to this (bull)shit, mesdames et messieurs. Je vous en prie.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Simon,

I deal with liars on a daily basis. Some of them quite convincing and others not so much. This Ginnie character gets herself tangled up badly in this "interview".

Early on (around the 20 second mark) she is clear that she heard gunshots and went out the safety exit (in the US- or at least TX- we call it the Emergency Exit). She says that she went very quickly which is why she didn't see people getting shot until she was on the outside. That doesn't really make sense anyway but I'll move on.

About a minute later (around 1:40) she starts talking about how it was surreal and she just had to get out and they ducked and creeped towards the safety exit. Okay so she's close to a safety exit but they creeped and hid? No I don't think so. Those are inconsistent accounts and constitute a failed attempt to add drama to the already ridiculous story.

Then she goes on to say that it was only afterwards that they realized this was a real terrorist attack.
Her narrative doesn't make any sense, and from my standpoint it appears that her constant looking up is an attempt to recall her lines.

Also I'll add that this Fox News clown appears to simply be mailing it in at this point.
simonshack
Administrator

SacredCowSlayer wrote: About a minute later (around 1:40) she starts talking about how it was surreal and she just had to get out and they ducked and creeped towards the safety exit. Okay so she's close to a safety exit but they creeped and hid? No I don't think so. Those are inconsistent accounts and constitute a failed attempt to add drama to the already ridiculous story.
EXACTLY, dear SCS,

She even mentions to have been "hiding behind the seats" - which makes no sense whatsoever, since she was - supposedly - on the upper floor of the theatre and out of sight and reach of the tewwowists - whom she claims she never saw. Then she claims to have been lucky enough to escape quickly - due to her proximity to the safety exit - yet she claims to have seen some guy drenched in blood? Gimme a friggin break. The girl is a professional liar - period. Now, this may not sound very "professional" of me to say - and I would probably express my thoughts in different manner - in a court of law. But here I'm just expressing my gut feelings - and my guts have, so far, never betrayed me!
simonshack
Administrator

Ladies and gentlemen,

We have THIS picture of the supposed audience attending the (supposed) BATACLAN concert, a few minutes before 89 of these folks were allegedly shot to death by Islamic terrorists. At first glance, this picture looks artificial / plastic / or in other words, fake. Yet, I can understand why many people cannot see this fakeness straight away - and will demand more proof for it. Not everyone has experience with photographic realities, and understandably so. Therefore, I will now try and use a different way of exposing its absurd nature.

source: http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/17/crowd-of- ... n-5506974/

Now, please pay attention: all I have done here is :

- I have slightly cropped the image - which now shows roughly 50 persons (disregarding the folks in the very background of the image).
- I have converted the image in grayscale - for the sole reason of making my red numbers stand out / be visible.
- I have put numbers over the hands making the so-called, satanic "baphomet" hand-sign. There are 20 of them (or about 40% of this crowd)

Now, please understand: whatever that 'occult' hand-sign means / signifies is not my point here. I really do not care about that. What concerns me is:
WHAT ARE THE ODDS THAT 40% OF THIS CROWD DECIDES TO DO THE BAPHOMET HAND SIGN - AT THE VERY SAME MOMENT IN TIME ?

I mean, it's not like this EAGLES OF DEATH METAL band has some kind of cultish / fanatic/ religious following... in Paris, at that!

The image is fake - and so is all of this imbecilic "Paris attack" of Friday the 13th, 2015 - sold to the world as a real terror event.

Get over it, folks. You have been duped - once again. (Well, the Cluesforum readers have, hopefully, NOT been duped.)

By the way, did you know that the French Interior Ministry first released a report - printed in ALL of the world's media - stating that there had been 112 victims in the BATACLAN? That figure was then suddenly "downgraded" to 89 victims. WHY? Oh well, some will say... "probably just because of the initial confusion". Yeah, right. I guess the French coroners cocked up - and wrongfully / initially diagnosed 23 live people (112-89 = 23) as dead!

WE HAVE GOT TO STOP THESE FARCICAL PSYOPS.
AND STOP BEING SCARED TELLING YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT !

Please, please.
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

^ Nice statistical analysis of the Baphomet hand sign.

Beyond that front cluster of 50 people, everyone behind this image layer is not doing anything. Not a single hand in the air.

Only 20 people out of 1500 came to RAWK OUT!
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

SacredCowSlayer wrote:Early on (around the 20 second mark) she is clear that she heard gunshots and went out the safety exit (in the US- or at least TX- we call it the Emergency Exit).
Brits don't call them "safety exit" either. It's clear that she's making up her story as she goes along. The shortest sentence is the best sentence and the most reliable one, e.g "I ran out the door".
SacredCowSlayer wrote:Those are inconsistent accounts and constitute a failed attempt to add drama to the already ridiculous story.
In statement analysis it's called "effort to convince". Too many irrelevant details and the overuse of "obviously" and "you know" are red flags in an account and she uses them copiously. "you know" can be used 2 ways: 1. to give the person time to think of their next line and 2. to involve the listener in their story in an attempt to get the other person to sympathise with them.

There's no proof she was even inside the Bataclan on Friday 13 November. She admits that she's been there many times revealing that she can describe the location from previous visits. This adds further doubt to her testimony - not that we need any further doubt with her eye rolling and laughing all the time.

Have you seen her Twitter account and the godawful music video she has made? It's rather convenient, isn't it (as Simon has pointed out) that her new exposure in the media is going to attract a lot more interest in her acting/music career?
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

simonshack wrote:
JLapage wrote: I captured the video at exactly 1:24 (I will post it later). She can hardly suppress a smile. Check out the times 1:20-1:26. These actors cannot fake true grief, or sadness. They can't hide their lies with a straight honest face.
Indeed, dear JLapage - indeed.

Forget about the Robbie Parker smiling - after he'd just (supposedly) lost a child...

Simon, speaking of smiling, remember this chap, Patrick Pelloux and the smiling girl behind him, from the Charlie Hebdo farce.

Emergency doctor Pelloux was a writer at Hebdo who just happened to be nearby when the event took place and he was one of the first on the scene to treat people.

Here's a reminder of the laughing scene at the march when he met the president.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2RPiBPTrfY

Well it turns out he was one of the first on the scene at the latest episode in Paris.

Because as luck would have it he was on a:

'multi-site attack exercise which had been planned on the morning of the attack.'

He gave an interview to French Radio during which he mentioned that there had been an emergency services drill on Friday the 13th.

These screenshots contain Pelloux’s words.

http://crimesofempire.com/2015/11/17/pa ... -happened/

“The team tried to save a lot of people but there were terrible wounds. Most were aimed to kill, at the head, thorax, abdomen. Others were defensive wounds where people had put their hands up to their face. We tried to save a woman who had nine bullets in her body but she died upon her arrival at hospital.”

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/n ... ng-war-wou

The day he was carrying out these heroics, he was also promoting his book published the day before.

"in which he attempts to draw a line under the Charlie Hebdo attacks, commemorate his colleagues and bid farewell to a magazine he left amicably this autumn. He said he could no longer bear his colleagues’ absence and that it was time for new talent to pick up the baton."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/n ... ng-war-wou

Patrick PELLOUX
Toujours là, toujours prêt
Collection Documents
10 novembre 2015
ISBN : 978-2-7491-4926-4
17,80 € ttc

http://www.cherche-midi.com/theme/Toujo ... 49264.html

Coincidence or maybe not?
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Regarding the vid of Charlie hebdo, Ironically, laughing when acting is called 'corpsing' (so apt for the occasions) and when an actor does that they are often told (as part of their training) to turn the laughter into tearful emotion (lifting ones glasses and jabbing ones fingers into ones eyes to wipe away the tears of joy/sorrow covers the true emotion with the false one). Even though it may not fit in with the occasion an explanation of tears of sorrow/emotion is easier to accept for the bystander than tears of joy/laughter would be.
The fact that this 'first on the scene' responder acknowledging taking part in a drill on the same day/location (after having been involved in Charlie hebdo) adds to the wealth of circumstantial evidence we now have showing the perps modus operandi.
In the same way detectives would monitor a slew of suspiciously killed people to see if a serial killer was at large, someone, somewhere at that level (Interpol?) must smell something fishy by now?
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Another pathetic hoax perpetrated by the usual suspects.

As a Brit, I was interested to look into the single UK death - Nick Alexander. In truth, I hit a dead end so I turned my attention to his "girlfriend" Polina Buckley.

Ms Buckley is an interesting character. Born in Moscow and raised in New York, I am unsure how she came to gain the surname Buckley" as her other name I have found online is Volkova and she doesn't mention being married anywhere.

With a name like Polina Buckley, it was easy to find her Twitter and Instagram accounts. Interestingly, her twitter account had lain dormant from 29 August 2012 until 11 March 2014 when she quite prophetically posts "Why do I have a Twitter account?"

That was the last post until the day after the hoax, when she pleaded with the Twitterati to help find her boyfriend "MERCH guy for EODM". Of course, this would make sense to all Twitter followers!
This is then followed by 2 more posts with accompanying photos on the same day. She hasn't posted since.

The interesting thing I found when scrolling through her tweets was one from 15 October 2010 where she announces that she has been accepted by the famous Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute.

Some weird posts throughout her Twitter account, although many are in Russian, including one that says "I don't want the white knight I want the Dark Prince".

Bizarrely, she said they were seeing each other for 3 years yet not one mention of him on Twitter until the time of his "death"?

https://twitter.com/polinabuckley?lang=en

A day after the event, she turn up on outside the French Consulate in Manhattan and sits by a shrine to the victims bawling her eyes out for the cameras. Yes, you lose your soul mate and partner and think to yourself - I must pop down to the French consulate (after googling where it is) rather than be with my family so I can grieve publicly.

There is no doubt she is an ACTOR.

The story of Nick's demise was even more curious in that he was in Paris with another woman, alleged ex-girlfriend, Helen Wilson, an American working in Paris. Nick was 36. Polina is 25 and his ex is...................49! Really?

So, apparently, when interviewed as to when she was seeing Nick, she replied "Many years ago". Hmmmm.

She owns a catering business, which was a little disappointing as I hoped she would also be an actor. But then I scrolled down her LinkedIn profile and amongst her competencies are: Live Events, Television, Event Planning, Production management and ACTING.

The Paris hoax in one profile!

https://fr.linkedin.com/in/helen-wilson-4327219
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Simon - in response to that awful photograph collage you posted. At least we get to play, match the "victim" to the concertgoer version of "snap" when the victims' photos are published. I wonder how many we'll find? A photo version of "Where's Wally"! :D
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

Patrick Pelloux being interviewed on BFM on his participation in the rescue efforts on 13 November:

[01 :40]

PP : It just happens that Friday morning, Paris Emergency services were conducting a live drill on this very same type of terrorist attack.

Newscaster: Really? What a coincidence!

PP: (hesitates a few seconds) It’s …. a horrible coincidence, ah yes it’s a horrible coincidence that this very evening it was… yes… a horrible coincidence….

In another interview, Patrick Pelloux reminds the audience that “yes we are at war” and that “we must change our habits. We are too lenient with security and we will have to change that.”

http://www.bfmtv.com/mediaplayer/video/ ... 95188.html

http://rmc.bfmtv.com/emission/patrick-p ... 30304.html
simonshack
Administrator

SmokingGunII wrote:Simon - in response to that awful photograph collage you posted. At least we get to play, match the "victim" to the concertgoer version of "snap" when the victims' photos are published. I wonder how many we'll find? A photo version of "Where's Wally"! :D
Indeed, SmokingGun (hey, welcome back Smokey)

Let the games commence ! <_<

"VICTIMS OF FRIDAY THE 13TH PARIS TERROR"
http://www.francetvinfo.fr/faits-divers ... 78443.html
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

pov603 wrote: The fact that this 'first on the scene' responder acknowledging taking part in a drill on the same day/location (after having been involved in Charlie hebdo) adds to the wealth of circumstantial evidence we now have showing the perps modus operandi.
In the same way detectives would monitor a slew of suspiciously killed people to see if a serial killer was at large, someone, somewhere at that level (Interpol?) must smell something fishy by now?

Indeed, pov603, however, the problems with the likes of Interpol surface when one looks at what operating cost are needed to keep the enterprise running and who contribute to these operating costs.

INTERPOL Financial Statements 2014 - I.C.P.O. – International Criminal Police Organization

Operating Expenses 000s Euros - 31 December 2014
Pay Costs 49,026
Other Staff Costs 1,528
Premises Running Costs 2,736
Maintenance 2,657
Missions and Meetings 13,574
Office Expenses 2,188
Telecommunication Costs 1,453
Third Party and Other Costs 3,179
Depreciation Expenditure 4,800
Total Operating Expenses (81,141)

http://www.interpol.int/content/downloa ... 0FINAL.pdf

Who contribute to these operating costs?

We learn from their online site;
http://www.interpol.int/About-INTERPOL/ ... al-funding

Interpol
External funding – 10 largest contributors 2014

The following bodies and companies are the largest contributors to INTERPOL’s Trust Funds and Special Accounts in 2014.

Philip Morris International
2014 funding: EUR 5.6 million (of a total EUR 15 million over three years)
Sector: Private
Projects supported: Trafficking in Illicit Goods and Counterfeiting Programme.

European Commission
2014 funding: EUR 5.1 million
Sector: Government agency
Projects supported include:

External aid programmes in Libya and West Africa,
Development of databases of firearms and child sexual abuse material,
Wildlife protection and legislative programmes.

Canada Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development
2014 funding: EUR 2.5 million

Capacity building,
Counter-terrorism capacity building
Bio-security programmes

United States of America, Federal Bureau of Investigation
2014 funding: EUR 2.0 million
Projects supported: CBRNE programme

FIFA
Agreement terminated as of July 2015
2014 funding: EUR 1.7 million (of a total EUR 20 million over 10 years)
Projects supported: Integrity in sport programme

Qatar, 2022 Supreme Committee
2014 funding: EUR 1.6 million (of a total USD 13.36 million over 10 years)
Projects supported: Security of major sporting events

Pharmaceutical Industry Initiative to Combat Crime
2014 funding: EUR 1.1 million (of a total EUR 4.5 million over three years)
Projects supported: Medical Product Counterfeiting and Pharmaceutical Crime programme

United States of America, Department of State
2014 funding: EUR 0.7 million

I-24/7 extension project in Central America
Asset recovery programme,
Environmental crime and maritime piracy programme in West Africa

NORAD - Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation
2014 funding: EUR 0.6 million
Projects supported: Environmental crime programme

US AID
2014 funding: EUR 0.3 million
Projects supported: Environmental crime programme

http://www.interpol.int/About-INTERPOL/ ... al-funding

Let's take a look at the largest contributor, who contols them:

Philip Morris International
2014 funding: EUR 5.6 million (of a total EUR 15 million over three years)

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=pm

Philip Morris International, Inc. (PM) -NYSE

Top Institutional Holders - Sep 30, 2015
Holder Shares
Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) - 91,189,123
Capital World Investors - 85,673,530
Capital Research Global Investors 77,297,013
State Street Corporation 55,295,014
BlackRock Institutional Trust Company, N.A. 38,263,070
Massachusetts Financial Services Co. 28,699,334
Bank of New York Mellon Corporation 25,714,632
BlackRock Fund Advisors 22,949,221
Barrow, Hanley Mewhinney & Strauss, Inc. 22,544,445
Price (T.Rowe) Associates Inc 21,707,138

To keep a long story short it appears Vanguard Inc. controls most of the other holders.

We know about Vanguard Inc. because they were covered in a thread on General World Affairs section on this site (link below)
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1616

So, whose involved with Vanguard and possible links to recent attacks in Paris?

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2386990

Another company Vanguard Group controls is IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT, IDT.C).
http://quotes.wsj.com/IDT/ownership

Genie Energy Corporation (Genie Energy), is a division of IDT Corporation.

November 15, 2010 -

Genie Energy Corporation (Genie Energy), a division of IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT, IDT.C), today announced that Lord (Jacob) Rothschild and Rupert Murdoch have each purchased equity stakes in Genie Oil and Gas Inc. Jacob Rothschild will join Rupert Murdoch on Genie Energy's Strategic Advisory Board

Jacob Rothschild and Mr. Murdoch separately purchased equity positions equivalent to a cumulative 5.5% stake in Genie Oil and Gas Inc., which consists of IDT's interests in American Shale Oil, LLC (AMSO), and Israel Energy Initiatives, Ltd., (IEI), for a total of $11.0 million dollars.

http://www.idt.net/about/press/story.aspx?id=41777

Rupert Murdoch is Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of News Corp.

Among its major holdings included News Limited (a group of newspaper publishers in Murdoch's native Australia), News International (a newspaper publisher in the United Kingdom, whose properties include The Times, The Sun, Dow Jones & Company (an American publisher of financial news outlets, including The Wall Street Journal), and the Fox Entertainment Group (owners of the 20th Century Fox film studio and the Fox Broadcasting Company—one of the United States' major television networks).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_Corporation

Vanguard Group Inc held 85,939,439 shares on 12/31/2012 worth $2,192,315,109 in News Corp.
http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/will ... ders.html/

Dick Cheney, 46th Vice President of the United States. Former President and CEO of Halliburton Company, and U.S. Secretary of Defense, had close to $85 million invested in the Vanguard Group.
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Texas_DA_ ... _1127.html

Dick Cheney is also a member of Genie Energy Corporation Strategic Advisory Board.

Vanguard has a substantial share holding presence in Genie Energy Corporation.

Shares Value
Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) 483,314 $4,422,323

As we have seen Syria was involved in the Paris narrative and subsequent events.

If we look back we learn that in Feb. 22, 2013

"Israel has granted a U.S. company the first license to explore for oil and gas in the occupied Golan Heights, John Reed of the Financial Times reports."

A local subsidiary of the New York-listed company Genie Energy will now have exclusive rights to a 153-square mile radius in the southern part of the Golan Heights.

Its administration of the area — which is not recognized by international law — has been mostly peaceful until the Syrian civil war broke out 23 months ago."

"In recent events Secretary of State John Kerry made the case that "thug" and "murderer" Bashar al-Assad must face retribution, as the White House released a report detailing its evidence on the Syrian government's use of chemical weapons last week."

"Its findings are as clear as they are compelling," Kerry said of the report, adding that the credibility of the U.S. was at stake in responding. "... The intelligence community has high confidence."

http://www.businessinsider.com/syria-jo ... z2djE1rOss

John Kerrys wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, has over $3,500,001 stake in General Electric Co.
http://insidertrading.procon.org/view.r ... 580#kerryo

Biggest stakeholder in General Electric Co is Vanguard Group:

Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) 480,968,947 $11,120,002,054
http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/n ... ve-as.html

Jul 30, 2012
The board of directors of General Electric Co. has elected John J. Brennan as an independent member of the company’s board of directors.

Brennan is chairman emeritus and a senior advisor of The Vanguard Group Inc.

http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/n ... ve-as.html

Again, maybe coincidence or maybe not.
Alef

Unread post by Alef »

Alleged Audio Recording from Inside Bataclan During Terror Attack
Audio of the dramatic shootout in the Bataclan in Paris on the night of November 13, 2015. Italian Vincent Capuana, Perugia, who has lived in France for several years, was attending the concert and recorded audio when all hell broke loose. The music suddenly interrupted by the winds, the screams of the people, the stampede, the chaos ..... the audio was recorded on phone in the pocket by Vincenzo Capuana and played over the phone to radio show "Trapocoinedicola", a nightly radio news show hosted by Stefano Mensura

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8eb_1447 ... DFF0tkJ.99

JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

Alef wrote:Alleged Audio Recording from Inside Bataclan During Terror Attack
Audio of the dramatic shootout in the Bataclan in Paris on the night of November 13, 2015. Italian Vincent Capuana, Perugia, who has lived in France for several years, was attending the concert and recorded audio when all hell broke loose. The music suddenly interrupted by the winds, the screams of the people, the stampede, the chaos ..... the audio was recorded on phone in the pocket by Vincenzo Capuana and played over the phone to radio show "Trapocoinedicola", a nightly radio news show hosted by Stefano Mensura

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8eb_1447 ... DFF0tkJ.99

The terrorists must have been quite immobile for the duration of this recording. Well yes since they were probably in some studio recording fake sounds and sound effects. All of the sound recordings are obviously fake. If you recall Mr. Psenny's video of the pregnant woman supposedly hanging from a window sill did also contain very artificial sound recording.