REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
ICfreely

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by ICfreely »

Surely a man of your superior intelligence can distinguish the difference between spherical & circular.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

planet (n.)
late Old English planete, from Old French planete (Modern French planète), from Late Latin planeta, from Greek planetes, from (asteres) planetai "wandering (stars)," from planasthai "to wander," of unknown origin, possibly from PIE *pele- (2) "flat, to spread" on notion of "spread out." So called because they have apparent motion, unlike the "fixed" stars. Originally including also the moon and sun; modern scientific sense of "world that orbits a star" is from 1630s.
http://etymonline.com/index.php?term=planet

round
having a flat, circular surface, as a disk.
ring-shaped, as a hoop.
curved like part of a circle, as an outline.
having a circular cross section, as a cylinder; cylindrical.
spherical or globular, as a ball.
shaped more or less like a part of a sphere; hemispherical.
free from angularity; consisting of full, curved lines or shapes, as handwriting or parts of the body.
executed with or involving circular motion.
full, complete, or entire:
a round dozen.
noting, formed, or expressed by an integer or whole number with no fraction.
expressed, given, or exact to the nearest multiple or power of ten; in tens, hundreds, thousands, or the like:
in round numbers.
roughly correct; approximate:
a round guess.
considerable in amount; ample:
a round sum of money.
brought to completeness or perfection.
full and sonorous, as sound.
vigorous or brisk:
a round trot.
straightforward, plain, or candid; outspoken:
a round scolding.
positive or unqualified:
a round assertion.
noun
any round shape, as a circle, ring or sphere.
a circular, ring-shaped, curved, or spherical object; a rounded form.
something circular in cross section, as a rung of a ladder or chair.
Sometimes, rounds. a completed course of time, series of events or operations, etc., ending at a point corresponding to that at the beginning:
We waited through the round of many years.
any complete course, series, or succession:
The strike was settled after a long round of talks; a round of parties.
Often, rounds. a going around from place to place, as in a habitual or definite circuit:
a doctor's rounds.
a completed course or spell of activity, commonly one of a series, in some play or sport:
the second round of a tournament.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/round
DSKlausler

Unread post by DSKlausler »

ICfreely wrote:Surely a man of you superior intelligence can distinguish the difference between spherical & circular.
Indeed I can, and do... my mistake.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

DSK,

Thank you for the response. I certainly wasn't trying to start anything with my question.

I can see how my failed attempt at humor could have come across badly. Around here I think you will generally find me to be kind and respectful. I truly believe in doing "unto others as I would have them do" unto me.

In the future always feel free to private message me. I'm easy to correspond with. I may be a lawyer by trade, but I'm not much for "word-smithing"(I'm sure that is not a word) other members around here.

Welcome to CF.

SCS
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

DSKlausler,

I hope I don't get flak from our members for moderating discussions, in the usual way, by requesting this: please, refrain from alluding to outer space aliens, secret military technology, UFOs, deities, miracles, paranormal, occult, ghost, afterlife, spiritual, parapolitical or other traditionally "controversial" topics which would require the average person to sort through mountains of propaganda regarding said topics. I apologize for the run-on sentence.

If you must allude to personal knowledge about these topics, I think Simon and I would both prefer (though Simon must always speak for himself on matters) that you simply admit (or if you won't admit, humor us with) the idea that you can't know about topics filled with grandiose answers about UFOs etc., even if you have developed strong beliefs about them. In that case, simply hinting by saying it's "a big question" will help us move on to the more pertinent subjects of media fakery.

I have my own personal opinions on "big question" things, which I think may be rich and interesting for others, but which I refrain from posting on CluesForum. The reason we have developed this habit (a sort of unofficial policy that we've not discussed too much in depth, but which is presumably working) is to keep us from becoming like the troll infested David Icke forum, where such topics lead to extremely abstract speculations that are nigh impossible for the average person to test for themselves.

I am not suggesting you will do this, but in the interest of warning you ahead of time, please expect moderators to come down hard on that sort of thing.

Also, as an extra articulation of what it is I think we are looking for, which aids the ability for the greatest amount of people to comment on it: please, consider starting topics of interest with as many specifics as possible. Also, please exercise (as we encourage all people to do) to draw from your personal expertise as much as possible. That doesn't mean we expect doctors. On the contrary, we expect people who tune into their own senses and share observations based on those. For the sake of argument, please stick to the major five. ;)

Otherwise, it becomes unclear how to moderate the topic.

Any proof you can offer, that you have invested some personal research that others can reproduce and are likely to agree with, is appreciated. That is how we can actually have some "peer review" instead of letting too many things float awkwardly. Of course, expect challenges and questions, particularly where anecdotes and overly strong assumptions based on overly vague assumptions come into play. The first "challenge", if you don't mind, will be super easy:

How did you choose your name? How did you find out about 'September Clues'?

Sorry for the long intro. Don't take it (or anything on this site) personally. Sometimes, I write for the broader range of new users and today is your lucky day. Thanks for reading! Welcome!
DSKlausler

Unread post by DSKlausler »

Understood completely.
hoi.polloi wrote: How did you choose your name? How did you find out about 'September Clues'?
D.S.Klausler is my given name - by my parents that is. I'm a mixed bag of ancestral peoples, and hold no feelings one way or another for any of them. I was born here in the U.S.A. as were my parents, although I don't really place any particular value in that.

Not sure where I found out about September Clues... a link regarding Miles Mathis perhaps.
starfish prime

Unread post by starfish prime »

Hi everyone!

My name simply refers to the "Operation Fishbowl" psyop based around overlapping hoaxes, with the supposed nuclear weapons reinforcing the existence of the supposed satellites.

Nationality: United States

Professional experience: Nothing particularly relevant to Clues Forum research. I have a bachelor's degree in Psychology.

While I have known 9/11 was a false flag, and adopted various "conspiracy theories," for over a decade, it was only in the past few years that I began to research these topics more comprehensively. In addition to the other false flags, I decided to investigate essentially every conspiracy I could find, and found grains of truth in most of them. The Apollo and Holocaust hoaxes, in particular, led me to realize that the deception went much deeper than I had previously considered. After thinking for a while that the no-planes theory was "disinfo," mostly due my association of that idea with the likes of Judy Wood, I eventually decided to watch September Clues, and was promptly converted. I discovered Clues Forum about 6 months ago. It feels like an island of rationality after wading through the sea of bullshit which constitutes most of the "conspiracy" community. And I was relieved to find that, not only did the forum address even the most "well-concealed" conspiracies (such as the Holohoax, which most "conspiracy researchers" refuse to touch) that I had come across during my investigation, but that the forum members went much further, willing to go wherever their research (and the evidence) led. I probably will not be posting very much at first, as I still have so much to read. However, I feel like I could potentially make some valuable contributions to the recent thread "Hiding in Plain Sight," as I have been studying that topic rather extensively lately.
hoi.polloi

Hi, starfish prime. Welcome!

If you don't mind me just going through rudimentary poking of your comments, what do you mean by "promptly converted"?

Also, is there a reason you prefer to use the term "False Flag", which can refer to a real attack rather than a staged one?
starfish prime

Unread post by starfish prime »

hoi.polloi wrote:Hi, starfish prime. Welcome!

If you don't mind me just going through rudimentary poking of your comments, what do you mean by "promptly converted"?

Also, is there a reason you prefer to use the term "False Flag", which can refer to a real attack rather than a staged one?
Hi Hoi,

"Promptly converted" was not the best choice of words, as it implies a religious belief. September Clues went under my radar for quite a while. I had simply assumed "no planes" referred to DEW and holograms, and had never even considered the possibility of media fakery. So when I actually saw the juxtaposed plane footage, it was immediately apparent that the planes were CGI. In fact, I don't know how any intelligent person can watch September Clues and not come away from it at least skeptical of the planes' reality. But I am not looking for a guru to follow. I appreciate that this forum is strictly based around observable evidence.

I do not prefer "false flag." However, that is what I had assumed 9/11 was for a long time, so it made more sense to use when describing my previous beliefs. I do not think "false flag" would be an accurate description; I would now refer to it as a "staged event," "hoax," "media deception," "crisis performance," etc.
hoi.polloi

Cool. Thank you!
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

I'm from Yorkshire in the UK, female, married, no kids, 2 cats, with a love of English literature and English language. I'm also a long time photographer, starting with SLR photography in 1982 (when I was 16) and progressing to a DSLR in 2007. My professional expertise is in administration and I also used to fix computers. I created and hosted websites on my own server for a few years, hence my user name of Apache (it was the software I used to use). These days I am trying to get back to work after having taken care of elderly relatives and I have a lot of time on my hands which I spend reading, writing and studying topics of interest to me (history, psychology, the media, economics).

I first saw September Clues in 2010 and before that I'd seen the "money as debt" film, both of which set me off down the road towards studying other aspects of faked and deceptive history, but it wasn't until about 3 years ago (when my relatives passed away) that I started to do my own written analysis and research. Over the last 2 years my interest in faked events has revolved more and more around witness statements as I feel I have a good command of the English language and some skill in noticing contradictory elements within them. However, I have no qualifications in statement analysis and it is simply a skill honed over time due to my interest in my own language and how people use that language to deceive others.

I've returned to CF many times to read the research and I've continued to look into 9/11, 7/7, Columbine, Waco and other "witness" statements, along with keeping tabs on the 9/11 faked images pool. I look forward to contributing my knowledge to the Clues Forum research, if I can.
hoi.polloi

Welcome!
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

clueless wrote:Hi, I was born in and live in the USA and am a software engineer. I've only recently found this forum and and watched September Clues (within the month or so), and am still in a state of shock at what I've seen (an emotional punch to the gut so to speak).
If you are still being 'shocked' by the research here then now may not be the best time for posting... especially if you're describing yourself as 'clueless'*!

The points raised should not be, of themselves, particularly shocking.

We all know that lies & liars exist... surely?

Perhaps the most 'shocking' thing of all is the gullibility of those who continue to 'trust' people or objects that are known & accepted pervaders of lies (politicians, journalists, military, television etc)?

Undoubtedly though the research here can take some initial time to... digest.

Either way, nobody can perform good research when in an emotional state. Certainly not any neutral readers (which this forum is aimed at).

May I point out your recent post in the 'Paris attacks' thread.

What is a neutral meant to gain from that?

Perhaps we did notice a head held up... is that a significant observation? Can you explain why?

As for any broken links... Hoi & Simon diligently (& happily) try to repair any dead links that are reported.

I'd report your findings in this regard here.

Remember though...

(i) They are just two men.
(ii) This is a huge forum to monitor.
(iii) The perps DO destroy a lot. For a personal example virtually all of the ‘original data’ from my ‘hug me clone’ research from last year has gone down the memory hole. The resulting images can only be found now on Cluesforum (in the form of various GIF’s & Simons ‘Screamer’ post) however they can no longer be fully verified by visiting the Voices memorial site.

* One would hope for the exact opposite effect here!
tokyojoe1
Banned

Unread post by tokyojoe1 »

I've never used tokyojoe1 anywhere else before. I made it up to remain as anonymous as possible. I barely use this email either.

American, 27 years old, real estate, male

I've always had an instinct for BS since I was little but I didn't really get into the "conspiracy stuff" until recently. I would ignore the Truthers and when a buddy of mine suggested Sandy Hook was fake my reasoning was "it would have to involve too many people". I still had a deep trust in my government to do the right thing at the end of the day. I knew they were corrupt in the same way everyone always says "politicians lie", but I didn't think they would be capable of pulling off something like 9/11. I just felt the risk was too great in case they got caught. As you can see, I still had trust in the media to report they got caught if they did.

Then slowly, little by little the walls started to fall. I'd suspect my beloved NFL games were fixed by the referees and started to become suspicious of NBA and NHL games too. A couple months ago I was bored and watching Youtube videos and decided to watch stuff about the Sandy Hook shooting being fake. I saw the Robbie Parker video and was blown away. I couldn't explain it but I knew it wasn't right. I consider myself very good at reading people and when I read the Snopes explanation of "some relatives mourn in weird way", I knew right away that was nonsense. I wasn't ready to say "the terrorist attack didn't happen", but it left me very confused.

After the Paris attacks I had a weird feeling about everybody suddenly changing their Facebook profile picture. Didn't they hate France with Freedom Fries and all that nonsense? Why the sudden flip? And by so many people. It reminded me of Hilary Clinton holding hands with Congress on 9/11 singing "God Bless America". Even at 14 that smelled funny to me. But hey, maybe people are just being supportive and letting bygones be bygones. Later at night I was watching TNT or something like that and there was a really weird subliminal 5 second commercial with strange text on the top and bottom of an image of victims of the Paris attacks crying. I didn't even have enough time to read the bottom because the top text was written so confusing. It was so weird and I couldn't get over why it was such a priority for the USA government to make a commercial for a random TV network just 1 or 2 days after the attack.

Then everything "clicked". We're about to go to war with ISIS, the secretive Russian plane crash in Egypt was fake, the commercial was a weird subliminal advertisement, it all happens before the presidential election just enough time to get a Bush-Clinton card, Air Force recruitment ads were all over TV, every sports game in every league had a military ceremony during the National Anthem, "Jihadi John" killed one day before the Paris attacks as a supposed excuse for ISIS retailiation, that whole migrant crisis that became a media story out of nowhere, the Syrian passport, the "American" band playing at the show.

But what got me was this: I'm a huge military history buff. Why would ISIS start a two front war? Why would they attack Russia AND France AND goad the USA. Isn't a two front war the reason Germany lost WWII? For this "advanced" Islamic military organization, it made zero sense. I could not even understand it from their perspective.

Needless to say my entire reality fell apart and I was depressed for a few days. I went on conspiracy forums like Reddit and Godlike Productions and realized very quickly they were filled with shills. I learned about shills by posting "NFL is rigged" posts on sports forums so I can recognize them and their ad hominem "tin foil hat" attacks pretty quick.

I started looking into the Boston Marathon being fake and ran into a fairly well-written blog and started touching on the OKC bombing and 9/11. In the comments section a guy mentioned September Clues and how 9/11 might not have even really happened. I found that unusual and interesting. He was immediately attacked by other posters which made me even more curious.

I've been on this website non-stop the last week just reading everything I can and I'm not even close to catching up to you guys, but I've read enough to want to join.

I'm particularly interested in helping expose professional sports as the fakery it is. Not "refs are fixing games", but complete WWF style fakery involving players and coaches. I'm interested in the dinosaur hoax and I eventually want to discuss what's really going on in North Korea. I look forward to discussing these topics with you guys as I feel like you are closer to the truth than anybody else I could find on the internet.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

tokyojoe1 wrote:I'm particularly interested in helping expose professional sports as the fakery it is. Not "refs are fixing games", but complete WWF style fakery involving players and coaches.
Welcome. I'm also quite interested in how much sports are faked/controlled/scripted, and would love to read whatever evidence you're already uncovered.