Simulacra and Simulation

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
simonshack
Administrator

Simulacra and Simulation

Unread post by simonshack »

jumpy64 wrote: One thing I don't understand, though. How would such a site be disinfo? What would be the point?
Beats me too, Jumpy - I'm interested in hearing more from Brianv and tokyojoe about their ideas on the matter. In any event, if CRISIS CAST is 'just a disinfo op' (phony site / people / promo videos and all) - it certainly is significant enough to be worthy of our attention & consideration. It is also - of course - quite pertinent to this "Paris tewwow" thread, since there is no doubt in my mind that - if not necessarily CRISIS CAST themselves - some sort of similarly-trained and capable professional outfit MUST have been employed to stage the crappy "Friday the 13th movie" aired on TV / & Youtube these last few weeks. Anyways, CRISIS CAST boasts of having "400 actors" available for such productions - and all sorts of military / police / firebrigade / connections / "National security clearances" and whatnot...

THE TEAM: http://www.crisiscast.com/#!people/c3ae

I had to laugh watching their promo video featuring their 'fire brigade veteran' Mick Massey :

"During a 32 year career in the London Fire Brigade, Mick experienced the London IRA bombings, the Iranian Embassy siege, the Clapham, Southall and Paddington rail crashes, the Hackney siege, 7/7 and Buncefield."

Massey's promo video is the one at bottom right of these 4 videos posted on their site:
http://www.crisiscast.com/#!about/c4nz

At 0:55, Massey says: "The difference between using a CRISIS CAST actor and an ordinary role player is that they've been psychologically trained, they're not your amateur dramatic type actors - and they can create a realism that is frighteningly real..."
:lol: Yeah - I guess something as 'frightening' as those dreadful Z-rate actors used for the "Bataclan eyewitness" narrative... :P

Now, at 0:20 of that CRISIS CAST / Mick Massey promo video, the below image appears:

Duh - is that supposed to be a "Je Suis Paris" color scheme? If so, that may be a point in favor of Brianv and tokyojoe's viewpoints. Are we being 'played', once again? Perhaps so - but I fail to see why so much effort would be spent to set up this (fully phony?) CRISIS CAST website. All this for 'misdirecting the conspiracy crowd'? Please enlighten me, guys. I'm stumped. Well, not exactly stumped - but a bit 'on the fence' about this, if you see what I mean... :)

Let me make a wild guess: would such a 'disinfo op' be designed to have us believe that private companies are hired / sub-contracted to stage these "psyop-drills" (replete with piss-poor actors) - rather than being run by the very governmental 'intelligence' agencies themselves? If so, what would be the point? Yes, feel free to laugh at me for my possible tardiness ! However, please elaborate about what sort of 'intelligence' divisions you believe ACTUALLY produce these Made-for-TV psyop-tewwow drills & movies for public consumption. Can we, mere 'Joe publics', try and find out exactly WHERE - in which geographical locations - they run these operations from? Well, I guess not - but I'd certainly wish we could...

At the end of the day, we ALL wish to find out WHO exactly runs these excruciatingly silly "tewwow" psyops, don't we? We cannot allow ourselves to start bickering about this - among ourselves.

^^^^^^^^
Edit to add: THIS Hanover Associates website (affiliated to the CRISIS CAST outfit) would have to be phony too. They sure are putting a lot of effort into it, if Brian and tokyojoe are on the money... http://www.hanoverassociates.co.uk/associates
jumpy64

Re: Paris 'Terror attacks' - Friday November 13, 2015

Unread post by jumpy64 »

brianv wrote:What would be the point you ask? You obviously came down in the last shower. To mislead and misdirect of course, and exactly as TokyoJoe says. And I did do a Google search for "crisis actors", and does "crisicast" founded in 2013 come up? No!
Why don't you take a shower and calm down before posting and trying to offend me with your aussie idioms?

I'll tell you this in plain English: your reasoning seems circular and makes no sense to me, and maybe it's also your aggressiveness clouding your brain.

You googled "crisis actors" and crisiscast didn't come up. So? What's that supposed to prove?

I'm still trying to have a civil dialogue with you, but I may give up soon.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

What aggressiveness? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Ok. Simon, I'll leave it in your capable hands, if you think they are worth investigating! I still say "too convenient".
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote: Ok. Simon, I'll leave it in your capable hands, if you think they are worth investigating! I still say "too convenient".
Augh - I just told you I may not be capable enough to wrap my head around this ! :P
I kindly asked you to elaborate your thoughts - as I'm a bit nonplussed !

And no, you may not have been aggressive here - technically speaking - but you're basically calling out Jumpy (and, by extension, myself) as mindless simpletons ("come down with the last shower"). We're only asking questions, you know - yet you seem to have it all wrapped up.

Why don't you try and give'em a call on Monday?
CrisisCast Limited
© 2013 2014 2015
UK Call
TEL: +44 (0) 1424 870 380
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote: Ok. Simon, I'll leave it in your capable hands, if you think they are worth investigating! I still say "too convenient".
Augh - I just told you I may not be capable enough to wrap my head around this ! :P
I kindly asked you to elaborate your thoughts - as I'm a bit nonplussed !

And no, you may not have been aggressive here - technically speaking - but you're basically calling out Jumpy (and, by extension, myself) as mindless simpletons ("come down with the last shower"). We're only asking questions, you know - yet you seem to have it all wrapped up.

Why don't you try and give'em a call on Monday?
CrisisCast Limited
© 2013 2014 2015
UK Call
TEL: +44 (0) 1424 870 380

No no no, that is the standard reply to someone who is perhaps being a bit naive! Good God! That's quite a jump you made there to "Mindless Simpletons".

I was going to suggest the same thing to you! Why would I want to do it? S'cuse me but do you do Government Psyops?
tokyojoe1
Banned

Unread post by tokyojoe1 »

OK, I can't speak for brianv, but I'll speak for myself on this.

My gut instinct is telling me the following: "It's too good to be true". That's where all of this is coming from. That, and knowing that gatekeepers have no problem pushing the crisis actor story.

Simon, regarding the websites. I learned from Sandy Hook that these guys have no problem creating multiple websites filled with content for every psy-op. I'll speak with some experience on this since I used to have a website development company where I outsourced my work overseas. I am not a programmer but I know about website design.

One thing to know about websites is that people pay people to develop them, but when time comes to fill out each page with content, they get lazy unless they pay someone to write that content. First thing that catches my eye on these sites is that EVERY page is filled with content. Second, the Hanover site looks like an easy web design template. A pro could have that website done in a few hours. Content would take the longest but there are pro content writers who can knock that all out in no time.

CrisisCast looks cheaply custom-made, but almost on purpose. It looks a website that was designed pre-2006, not 2013. For a company that boasts of 400+ employees, you would think they would have a nicer, more up to date design template which can be found for $50-$150 bucks on any template website. I think that was done on purpose to give a feel of "real website", when in reality you can have a beautiful website for junk change nowadays.

And the website is written as if they are selling golf lessons or something. Where is the caution knowing how delicate this field is in the eyes of the public? It doesn't cost that much extra to get private registration on WHOIS accounts. Can somebody explain that to me? I'm not sure who has the burden of proof here but I'd like to know how the hell in the world something like this could be released on public servers and not taken down within minutes of being discovered.

For example, the douche from Sandy Hook, Robbie Parker, has a fake Linkedin ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/roberthparker3 ) which lists his previous employer as Spotter RF, which specializes Surveillance Radar for the military. Knowing the website is probably fake, check it out:

https://spotterrf.com/

That's nicer than either of the two websites Simon mentioned. And to be honest, it can be done in a few days by a single, determined Indian programmer. It might even be a template. It probably is. Content is the only issue and I'm sure IC has many content writers working full-time to write up nonsense that sounds important.

While we're at it, there's a good chance all 21 "connected" Linkedin accounts for Spotter RF are fake too:

https://www.linkedin.com/company/175081 ... mpany-name

Here's the Wayback Machine on the Crisis cast website. Do these old links work for anybody else? They're not loading for me: https://web.archive.org/web/20130415000 ... scast.com/
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Well this is an interesting development. My first reaction is that this CrisisCast "company" is a perp attempt to set up more straw men. With the enormous number of psyops being run these days I expect to see 90% of the "truth community" being hit with, infiltrated by, and led astray by goldbuggery and other disinformation (straw man) tactics.

That said, I'll give my two cents about who the "crisis actors" are. I'm not convinced that they are truly actors (independent contractors) being paid to come in and play these silly roles. To me there just wouldn't be the kind of control over them needed to maintain the hoax. I may be wrong but it seems more likely to me that most of them are simply low level "intelligence" agents assigned to play the part. That could explain the exceptionally poor acting.

Either way this is an issue worth paying attention to. There is always something to learn from watching perp tactics evolve.
tokyojoe1
Banned

SacredCowSlayer wrote:Well this is an interesting development. My first reaction is that this CrisisCast "company" is a perp attempt to set up more straw men. With the enormous number of psyops being run these days I expect to see 90% of the "truth community" being hit with, infiltrated by, and led astray by goldbuggery and other disinformation (straw man) tactics.

That said, I'll give my two cents about who the "crisis actors" are. I'm not convinced that they are truly actors (independent contractors) being paid to come in and play these silly roles. To me there just wouldn't be the kind of control over them needed to maintain the hoax. I may be wrong but it seems more likely to me that most of them are simply low level "intelligence" agents assigned to play the part. That could explain the exceptionally poor acting.

Either way this is an issue worth paying attention to. There is always something to learn from watching perp tactics evolve.
I also think they are IC, not outsourced.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

tokyojoe1 wrote:OK, I can't speak for brianv, but I'll speak for myself on this.

My gut instinct is telling me the following: "It's too good to be true". That's where all of this is coming from. That, and knowing that gatekeepers have no problem pushing the crisis actor story.
Tokyojoe1, you make sensible points, so you may be right. I'd like to point out, though, that organizations like Crisis Cast (real or otherwise) are not selling anything illegal or strange in the eyes of the mainstream public. They even say it on tv that training drills are organized to prepare the police or other forces to face real emergencies, so that is a known and accepted fact. By itself, it doesn't prove anything fishy.

Even more than "conspiracy buffs", normal people would think that such sites are real and perfectly legitimate. So why make fake ones? If anything, you risk that sheeple who consider such sites real, and wouldn't think twice about them, may discover that they are fake, and that could make even them suspicious. They could start asking themselves: "Why do they fake a crisis actors' website? Are they trying to hide something?"

Maybe that's not a big risk, because common people rarely ask similar questions, but it would be a non-existent risk if the perps avoided such fakery, which seemed already pointless to me, and even more so after considering this. What could they gain by running such a risk, I still wonder? Because there might very well be unemployed actors who call the numbers given on the website to be hired. So, if they discovered that the organization doesn't really exist, they could become suspicious themselves.

I mean, let's assume that the Crisis Cast website is fake. Well, big deal! It doesn't change anything for us. We already know crisis actors are employed to carry out psyops. We don't need any confirmation of this. So who would they be deceiving?

Anyway, I think somebody, possibly not too far from the physical address given on the website, should call them and ask to work for them, and see how they respond, if they do.

In conclusion, more than just bait for conspiracy buffs, I think these organizations could be a cover for the real thing. I mean, they can hire actors calling Crisis Cast, who are then employed in real training operations. After that, those who prove to be ready for more serious operations can be cast for the psyops.

It's a possibility, don't you think? To me, it makes more sense than thinking that the perps may go through all this trouble just to fool us.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

tokyojoe1 wrote:OK, I can't speak for brianv, but I'll speak for myself on this.
You raise some interesting points Joe, I'm quietly kicking myself for having missed the cheap web template for instance.

What you said about content too :
Chris has spent his career in the Armed Forces. As well as many operational deployments, he has extensive experience of working on strategy and policy in the Ministry of Defence and the Northwood Headquarters, near to RAFT’s laboratories. For the past 3 years he has worked on the successful delivery of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. Along with all RAFT’s inspiring work, Chris has a particularly keen interest in its potential benefits for many of his service colleagues.

http://www.raft.ac.uk/FAQs/chris-scott-trustee

Looks like another shady government Op.
Chris spent his career in the Armed Forces. He was involved on many operational deployments worldwide and worked extensively in the Ministry of Defence. He has considerable experience of training and exercising, having led the Joint Force Training team at the Northwood Headquarters. During his final years he worked on the successful delivery of the Olympic and Paralympic Games, including leading the Games-wide Testing and Exercising programme. Chris is a firm advocate of the benefits derived from fully immersive training. National security clearance details available.
http://www.crisiscast.com/#!people/c3ae

Seems like a straight case of Copy And Paste to me!

From one of the videos on the crisiscast website site I stumbled on this :
The Mackenzie Institute for the Study of Terrorism, Revolution and Propaganda is a think tank in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Founded in 1986 by Brigadier Dr. Maurice Tugwell, a former Parachute Regiment officer and British Army veteran of WW-2, Palestine (1947), the Malayian insurgency, Cyprus and Ulster
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mackenzie_Institute One of their "business partners". :angry:
Maurice Tugwell was a career officer in the Parachute Regiment who served in the 1939-45 war and in a succession of colonial counterinsurgency operations. Tugwell served most notably in Ireland where he headed the black propaganda Information Policy unit (1971-73 (March)) which operated covertly inside British Army HQ in Lisburn in Northern Ireland.

... Tugwell’s job as ‘Information Policy’ chief was, ... described as ... ‘not merely to react to the media - or to events - but to take a positive initiative in presenting the news to the best advantage for the security forces’.
https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Maurice_Tugwell
The major characteristic of black propaganda is that the people are not aware that someone is influencing them, and do not feel that they are being pushed in a certain direction.[2] Black propaganda purports to emanate from a source other than the true source. This type of propaganda is associated with covert psychological operations.[3] Sometimes the source is concealed or credited to a false authority and spreads lies, fabrications, and deceptions. Black propaganda is the "big lie", including all types of creative deceit.[4] Black propaganda relies on the willingness of the receiver to accept the credibility of the source
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda

PS Regarding "crisiscast" - I don't care if I'm wrong, there is no place for ego here. I raised a legitimate concern that should be second nature to members.
Last edited by brianv on Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tokyojoe1
Banned

Jumpy,
You also bring up good points. I'll reply to some of your points one by one.
jumpy64 wrote: Tokyojoe1, you make sensible points, so you may be right. I'd like to point out, though, that organizations like Crisis Cast (real or otherwise) are not selling anything illegal or strange in the eyes of the mainstream public. They even say it on tv that training drills are organized to prepare the police or other forces to face real emergencies, so that is a known and accepted fact. By itself, it doesn't prove anything fishy.
Perhaps, but there is one thing about this website that REALLY bothers me. The domain was registered February 15th, 2013. Sandy Hook was December 14th, 2012. So the domain was registered at just around the time "crisis actor" became very mainstream in conspiracy theories. Even if I'm mistaken and crisis actor became popular before then, this website owner would have known how derogatory "crisis actor" is by a large portion of people. Why would he choose those terms?

Of course the premise is that the WHOIS information is accurate and has not been compromised. Please keep that in mind. This website could have been created two weeks ago.
jumpy64 wrote: Even more than "conspiracy buffs", normal people would think that such sites are real and perfectly legitimate. So why make fake ones? If anything, you risk that sheeple who consider such sites real, and wouldn't think twice about them, may discover that they are fake, and that could make even them suspicious. They could start asking themselves: "Why do they fake a crisis actors' website? Are they trying to hide something?"
Even if a couple sheeple discover the site and become curious, where are they going to go? To Alex Jones? From one net into another.
jumpy64 wrote: Maybe that's not a big risk, because common people rarely ask similar questions, but it would be a non-existent risk if the perps avoided such fakery, which seemed already pointless to me, and even more so after considering this. What could they gain by running such a risk, I still wonder? Because there might very well be unemployed actors who call the numbers given on the website to be hired. So, if they discovered that the organization doesn't really exist, they could become suspicious themselves.
It gives them something to point to on the next nonsense "Paris Illuminati 2015" documentary they vomit out. "See! Here's a website where they recruit crisis actors. Look how real this is! Now you know everything that there is to know!"

As for unemployed actors, they are used to not getting their phone calls or emails returned. They wouldn't bat an eye. But I would be curious for somebody in the UK area to carefully gives these guys a try.
jumpy64 wrote: I mean, let's assume that the Crisis Cast website is fake. Well, big deal! It doesn't change anything for us. We already know crisis actors are employed to carry out psyops. We don't need any confirmation of this. So who would they be deceiving?
I don't think this Crisis Cast was made for September Clues. It's for the Icke, AJ, etc. crowd.
jumpy64 wrote: In conclusion, more than just bait for conspiracy buffs, I think these organizations could be a cover for the real thing. I mean, they can hire actors calling Crisis Cast, who are then employed in real training operations. After that, those who prove to be ready for more serious operations can be cast for the psyops.

It's a possibility, don't you think? To me, it makes more sense than thinking that the perps may go through all this trouble just to fool us.
It is a possibility, but if they did something like that I imagine they would use very vague and industry-specific language like:

"Crisis Cast supplies actors trained according to XYZ guidelines for government and military personnel to engage in ABC operations".

And they wouldn't be called Crisis Cast but something like SpotterRF I mentioned earlier, which could stand for anything. I mean, could the Crisis Cast website be any more obvious:
We dramatise events for emerging security needs in the UK, Middle East and worldwide. Our specialist roleplay actors - many with security clearance - are trained by behavioural psychologists and rigorously rehearsed in criminal and victim behaviour to help police, the army and the emergency services, hospitals, schools, local authorities, government, private security firms, shopping centres, airports, big business, criminal justice departments, media and the military to simulate incident environments for life saving procedures.

We use state of the art British film industry techniques, props and special effects to help trainers deliver essential, hands-on, high octane crisis response and disaster management training. We also work with trainee doctors, psychologists and care professionals.
Regarding "they wouldn't go through the trouble of that", when I first started browsing this message board I read a thread where a poster Equinox was exposed by Hoi Polloi and in a desperate act of saving face he posted a video of his "girlfriend". I paused the video on the girlfriend's face and it looked exactly like the Carlee Soto crisis actor in Sandy Hook. That's when I understood how deep IC was willing to go and how close to the truth September Clues was.

And besides, I showed earlier that creating a website like this is not that big a job. And if it is going to be used as disinformation, it is worth a few days of effort for the IC web design department.

I am open to your ideas, I just don't know about this site. If Clues is as monitored as I think it is, IC already knows that Crisis Cast has been publicized. Let's see if they take it down or if they add it to their disinformation crusade.
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

Bad idea to bring it up on this particular topic since it is getting derailed. Maybe a mod can split it off.

PS: Obvious straw man utter garbage website. They are doing it to indulge the sheeple into being more dismissive of the concept due to it being so out in the open, a logical Tomfoolery to the visual Goldbuggery.

Joe Conspiracy Guy: These guys are all crisis actors hired by the perps.
John Sheeple: Yah right, you mean from these type of websites right? Sure man. This website is obvious crap Made in India, hence the whole concept is garbage. Next you will tell us how entire 9/11 was also crisis actors right? Sure :wub:
antipodean

Crisis Cast

Unread post by antipodean »

It looks to me as though this company has recently sprung up to take advantage of the fear created by all the recent psyops.
As in various large Organisations engaging their services for staff training purposes, in case they become the victim of a perceived mass shooting incident etc.

I took a gander at their Client page, http://www.crisiscast.com/#!clients/c1tsl
And noticed that they do a lot of work in collaboration with a company called Hanover Associates (edit: as previously mentioned by Simon).

Hanover Associates' client list appears to include some of the CrisisCast clients. http://www.hanoverassociates.co.uk/clients

I clicked on Ardingly College (a client of both companies)http://www.hanoverassociates.co.uk/clie ... ly-college
On 12th March 2015 Hanover Associates and CrisisCast ran an emergency resilience exercise and training session at Ardingly College for the Senior Management Team (SMT).The aim of the exercise was to test and drill Ardingly College’s current incident response capacity, ‘stress-test’ the SMT team and understand the demands of media and social media management following a critical incident.

The four hour module consisted of:

Two hour long exercise conducted in real time,
Simultaneous delivery of two x 1 hour training sessions for the delegates covering media management and general principles of effective incident response
Hostile press conference based on the initial scenario.
De-brief and question and answer session
On the same web page they proudly display the expertise of one of their directors
Managing Director : Mick Massey
Crisis Management and Marauding Gunman Exercise
For schools, colleges and universities
Ardingly College even have their own Masonic Lodge for past Alumni http://www.ardinglycollegelodge.org.uk/

I can just imagine a couple of past students meeting at the lodge, giving each other business.
Wouldn't surprise me if all these Psyops are just designed to create a sense of fear, to create a market for all these Crisis Management Companies.

The more successful Crisis Management Companies, probably get heavily involved in the Psyop itself as did Peter Power's Visor Company, on 7/7.
CrisisCast could have been involved with the Lindt Cafe siege, via their Sydney branch.
jumpy64

Re: Crisis Cast

Unread post by jumpy64 »

antipodean wrote:It looks to me as though this company has recently sprung up to take advantage of the fear created by all the recent psyops.
As in various large Organisations engaging their services for staff training purposes, in case they become the victim of a perceived mass shooting incident etc.
Actually their website already existed in 2013. In fact, since some people here think it's a fake website created for the David Icke and Alex Jones crowd, I googled "Crisis Cast" icke and "Crisis Cast" alex jones, and I've discovered that the first time the website in question was mentioned in the David Icke's Official Forums was on December 12 2013. As you can see on http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1061609520 it was only a cursory mention that apparently nobody paid attention to.

Actually, the "Ickers" seem even to have forgotten it, because when Crisis Cast it's mentioned again is a month ago at https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=302701 , and the author of the post is complimented for the "great find", as if it was something new.

As for the "Alex Jones crowd", I couldn't find any mention of Crisis Cast in connection with it. So it seems to me that, if crisiscast.com was made as bait for the conspiracy buffs of the two aformentioned communities, well they didn't take it, or at least just one of them took it only three years later. So if it was something created just to fool them, apparently it didn't work much.

Ayway, these things can easily be checked before making assumptions.
antipodean wrote:I took a gander at their Client page, http://www.crisiscast.com/#!clients/c1tsl
And noticed that they do a lot of work in collaboration with a company called Hanover Associates (edit: as previously mentioned by Simon).[...]

I can just imagine a couple of past students meeting at the lodge, giving each other business.
Wouldn't surprise me if all these Psyops are just designed to create a sense of fear, to create a market for all these Crisis Management Companies.

The more successful Crisis Management Companies, probably get heavily involved in the Psyop itself as did Peter Power's Visor Company, on 7/7.
CrisisCast could have been involved with the Lindt Cafe siege, via their Sydney branch.
Yours is very good, open-minded research, Antipodean, and for me it confirms that this website is not just skin deep. In fact, it has a number of connections with other sites and organizations that actually check out, and with actual professionals in the field like Brian Mitchell and Francesca Hunt, as also research by Apache, Simon and pov603 has demonstrated.

So being suspicious of everything is necessary in our line of inquiry, but sometimes being too suspicious can prevent us from recognizing something that may look too simple or "convenient" to be true but maybe it is true nevertheless. After all, suspicions can go both ways: the site could also be made so sloppily as to look fake...

Anyway, I still think that trying to contact them would be a good and possibly decisive litmus test at this point.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Just to give another, more professional-looking and convincing example of agencies offering "crisis management services" including "crisis actors" (they call them "Role Players", though), I've found the graphically much more advanced website of IFF Data Solutions, Inc at http://www.iifdata.com

With its headquarters conveniently located in Chantilly, Virginia, a few miles away from CIA headquarters and Academy in Langley and Quantico, and with other offices all over the States, IFF is
a privately held business that offers an array of professional services. Our staff possesses a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of impacts and procedures within and throughout the milieu of national defense, with emphasis on domestic operations.
Here nothing is as obvious as in the Crisis Cast case. The agency offers a wider range of professional services, among whom what interests us the most seems to be the "Role Player Support Services".
The utilization of moulaged Role Players significantly enhances the exercise training experience by more realistically simulating the conditions and challenges associated with disaster events.

IIF Data Solutions provides Role Player Support Services to Federal, State and Local authorities in support of their domestic exercise programs. Our management team has extensive experience working domestic exercises and has a proven track record of providing the absolute best Role Player Support Services available.

Our program management team works in concert with the exercise planners to develop and integrate Role Player participation. The overarching objective is to provide the exercise response community with Role Players who exhibit realistic, scenario relevant injuries and casualty symptoms that can be readily identified, evaluated and processed for treatment. To accomplish this, IIF Data recruits, hires, trains, moulages and manages Role Players who display the physical and emotional trauma associated with their simulated injuries.
They use technical terms like "moulage" (defined by Wickedpedia as "the art of applying mock injuries for the purpose of training Emergency Response Teams and other medical and military personnel") and even have "Scenario-Specific (customized) Mass Casualty Cards and Wounds" going from anthrax to radiation, from amputations to "sucking chest wounds".

In a word, everything looks much more professional and less obvious. There's no list of clients, but there are several models of contracts, and of course proper resumes are required for prospective employees.

I think we will all find this example much more convincing.