THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby jumpy64 on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:41 pm

ICfreely wrote:Jumpy,

I'd like to share a multicultural experience that may interest you. For one year in junior high I had the misfortune of having to attend a school (public) in the Silverlake area of L.A. Nowadays it's become a trendy place for the Bohemian crowd. The shithole institution I was subject to had 3 main groups to join - 1) Armenian Power, 2) several Hispanic gangs and 3) An Asian gang called Satanas (I think). Anyhow, I politely turned down an offer to join my peeps. I mean, come on, no one can hang with the one man gang! B)

As luck would have it there was a big black kid (with an even bigger inferiority complex) in my P.E. class. He figured me being smaller and unaffiliated made me an easy target. The silly fool picked on me not once but twice! :o

I thought long and hard about my situation. One day after class, in the locker-room shower area, I put two locks in a sock & let him know that when he picked on (or as the esés would say, punked) me, it made me feel less than! :)

Suffice it to say, neither he nor anyone else fucked with me for the duration of my 'sentence.' Further, my would-be bully and I actually became friends. Shit happens in life. You do what you got to do to keep your dick up.


Thank you, IC, because yours is an interesting and meaningful experience that I think can be used to illustrate how things should work with “multiculturalism”.

I mean, to better understand social phenomena, I believe the best way is to reduce them to an individual level.

So as ICfreely demonstrates here, for other people to respect you, first you have to respect yourself, and then to find a way to make others respect you, if they don’t do it spontaneously.

Respect of others is essentially based on empathy. Western culture, especially in modern times, is very much informed by a sense of empathy based on Christian precepts like “Do to others what you would want them to do to you” – which can be found in the New Testament, both on Luke 6:31 and on Matthew 7:12 (here without the “would”) and is widely formulated also in its Confucian, negative version as “Don't do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you” – and “Love your neighbor as you love yourself” (Luke 10:28).

Similar precepts are present also in other religions and culture, to the point that Western culture created the concept of a Golden Rule or "ethic of reciprocity" as a moral maxim or principle of altruism found in nearly every human culture and religion.

I’m afraid that the “nearly” part may concerns at least, for example, the African traditional culture, which is conspicuously absent in the Wikipedia article on the Golden Rule at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule , and in which the fundamental concept of empathy appears to be generally lacking, also because African languages and cultures seem to be extremely weak, if not totally lacking, in abstract thinking.

I’ve read several articles on this in Italian, but I’ve found a pretty comprehensive one in English too, and I recommend everybody to read it in its entirety at https://whitelocust.wordpress.com/moral ... esterners/.

The basic argument - expounded by Gedaliah Braun, an American scholar who taught philosophy in several African universities from 1976 to 1988 and has lived in South Africa since then - is that African languages are composed by a few hundreds or thousands of words that do not allow people who speak them to express empathy and the abstract thinking empathy is based on. I mean, to apply the Golden Rule, you have to be able to think in abstract terms and imagine yourself in somebody else’s shoes, and traditional African languages in general do not give their speakers even the means to do so.

I don’t think I have to tell you what this implies in a “multicultural” context. I’m sure everybody can understand that by themselves.

Anyway, even Eastern religions that seem to promote the Golden Rule, like Islam and Judaism for example, tend to apply it to their own group, and not to outsiders. For them, the definition of neighbors or fellow men is reserved only to those who belong to their same group. Outsiders are excluded from the application of the Golden Rule as Goyim or Infidels.

Think about the implications of this too…

Back to people from African cultures, Braun says that generally they don’t seem to grasp the concept according to which a human being of any race, including theirs, is inherently worthy of respect, because this too requires the application of a certain measure of empathy and of the abstract thinking empathy is based on, which they seem to be lacking. Therefore, they respect you only if you make them respect you.

Deep down, this can ultimately be true for everybody, but especially so for people that don’t even have the concept of respecting everybody because it’s the right, moral thing to do.

Coincidentally, the kid who disrespected ICfreely was Black, and IC had to stand up for himself to be respected by this big Black kid who later became his friend.

How does this apply to a multicultural context in contemporary Western societies? Well, it means that, even if we want to embrace the idea that it’s really necessary to accept in our societies people from other races, religions and culture – but the real reasons for this necessity should be critically examined in depth first, and not taken for granted at face value – we have to make sure that these “guests” first of all respect us.

And this is not easy, especially with people that may not have this notion of respect towards “others” as much ingrained in them, but that’s all the more reason to try as hard as possible.

And as I said, to be respected by others you must respect yourself first.

In a social context, self-respect means that you respect the group you belong to, which in my case (and in many other people’s here, I’m sure) is the Western White European race and/or culture. Only from a standpoint of self-respect you can invite and/or accept in your country – if you really want or have to – people belonging to different races, religions and cultures and hope to get along. It would be extremely difficult anyway, but at least you’d be starting with the right foot by saying something like: “Look, we have different cultures and values, they’re all legitimate and none is necessarily superior to the others, but since you’re coming to our countries you should respect us first, and then we will respect you too, also because, luckily for you, it’s part of our culture to be able to do so”.

So I’m sorry, Simon – I’m addressing you now for the second part of my response to the interesting points you raised in your posts at page 3 of this thread – but I think that saying, as you did on page 31 of the “Open Conspiracy” thread, that you don’t “give a flying freckle about being white” and “don’t feel like being part of any ‘Big White Family’ at all”, means starting with the wrong foot.

Why? Well, it should be self-evident by now, after what I’ve written so far. But if it isn’t, I’ll say that, first of all, such a statement is objectively false. Because, like it or not, you are part of your family, referring both to your individual family, starting with your mother and father who gave birth to you and who are both White Europeans, and to your national and cultural family that allowed your parents, and your ancestors before them, to grow up and prosper with the typically Western European values that have been transmitted to you.

Of course there are other people that, in your life like in anybody else’s, have had an influence on your upbringing, and these people may belong to other races, cultures or religions. But your family represents your roots, while other influences may only contribute to water them. And yes, water is essential, but without roots a tree can’t even absorb it, and ultimately dies, even if there’s abundance of water all around.

Oh, and by the way, the tree has not “chosen” to be a tree, but it still needs its roots… ;)

And then, if we compare your country to your house (which is exactly what it is, in a larger sense), can you imagine yourself saying to your guests from all over the world “Look, I don’t care about my house, and this is not my family”? What do you think your guests will do? Well, if they share values similar to yours, maybe they will just take some undue liberties (like flirting with your wife, if you had one, for example), but what if they don’t? What if they come from other “families” who already consider yours inferior and up for the taking? Would you let them litter and destroy your house and rape your family members?

And anyway, how can you help preserving all the colors you’ve enjoyed in your admittedly colorful life from the evil Coudenhove-Kalergi plan, for example, if you don’t care for your own color? Why should others bother to preserve your color for you, even if they wanted to, if you do not consider it important yourself? And why shouldn't it be as important as the others?

How do you think the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan that you dislike so much is being implemented? A group of people, who are convinced that their “color” is the only one that counts and must dominate all others, does everything to convince the dominant people in the West that their color is evil and deserving total elimination. While doing that, the Kalergis of the world are also forcibly mixing all colors together through “multiculturalism” and, as you said in one of your posts, “turn humanity into a grey, monolithic broth of ‘human cattle’, more easily ‘herdable’ by the powers that be”, i.e. themselves.

You also write that the “CK plan is not about ‘genociding the white race, it’s about killing diversity”. Yes, but diversity can be killed one color at the time, and white seems to be the color the Jewish supremacists want to exterminate first, so shouldn’t it be the first to protect right now? Personally I would feel compelled to try and protect it even if it wasn’t my color.

Also because once Whites, even before being eliminated, become a minority in their own countries, there will be no one standing in the way of JPMs destroying all the other colors too.

And because I believe that, unlike the ill-intentioned Jewish supremacists, White people can learn to care for their own color and respect all other colors at the same time. They want us to think that protection of Whites would culminate in White supremacism because they’re projecting their own ways and intentions on us! They’re the true supremacists, and they’re protecting and grooming their own race for world domination. We're probably the only ones who could stop them, and that’s why they want to keep us down with all this White guilt BS.

I’m criticizing a certain "deracinated" way of thinking because I'm sure it’s how a bunch of Jewish supremacists want us to think in order to weaken us. And that’s why they’re brainwashing us with this giant “multicultural” psyop.

So if it’s doubtful, as Simon writes, that we at Cluesforum “will stop the JPMs from messing with this pretty world of ours”, at least we can strive to free our minds and stop working for them, however unconsciously.
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby simonshack on Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:23 am

jumpy64 wrote:So I’m sorry, Simon – I’m addressing you now for the second part of my response to the interesting points you raised in your posts at page 3 of this thread – but I think that saying, as you did on page 31 of the “Open Conspiracy” thread, that you don’t “give a flying freckle about being white” and “don’t feel like being part of any ‘Big White Family’ at all”, means starting with the wrong foot.


All I was trying to say, dear Jumpy, is that my whiteness doesn't make me feel special in any way. I think that anyone with a working brain - regardless of race - should unite to stop the Nutwork's plans. That's all. The color of a person's skin has absolutely nothing to do with this person's ability to rebel against the powers that be. I believe it is counter-productive to 'rally around our whiteness' as we try to encourage normal (non-psychopathic) people all around this planet to wake up - since most of the oppressed people on this planet (in recent centuries) have been colonized / plundered / bombed / raped / annihilated - by white people. Now, I have only rather recently learned myself that many - or most - of these dastardly 'white conquerers' were jewish. So how do you figure we should go about explaning this to the masses - to all the oppressed non-whites of this world ? On the other hand, and to be sure, the 'highly educated' white masses are the most brainwashed of all - at this particular moment in time. To try and wake up those comfortably numb techno-zombies would be, in my mind, starting with the wrong foot. There's no ready solution - but I think our 'message' should be: "people of ALL races, wake up!"


jumpy64 wrote:And then, if we compare your country to your house (which is exactly what it is, in a larger sense), can you imagine yourself saying to your guests from all over the world “Look, I don’t care about my house, and this is not my family”? What do you think your guests will do? Well, if they share values similar to yours, maybe they will just take some undue liberties (like flirting with your wife, if you had one, for example), but what if they don’t? What if they come from other “families” who already consider yours inferior and up for the taking? Would you let them litter and destroy your house and rape your family members?


What you're describing is just a product of your imagination. It has never happened - and I don't expect it to ever happen at any point of my entire lifetime*. That sentence of yours ("litter and destroy your house and rape your family members") is pure paranoid fantasy - much like a mainstream media fear-mongering article. I hope you didn't really mean to 'raise my white consciousness' with that sentence, dear Jumpy. I'm sure you (and all of us here) can find better ways to motivate people at large to take a firm stance against the Nutwork's appalling, megalomaniac / hegemonistic antics.


*Well, one of my ol' friends - a Norwegian (white) guy once tried to choke me to death (at his house, actually). Since he works for ESA (the European Space Agency), I had questioned him about the reality of his work - "global warming" and all (on Christmas eve, 2012). He took it badly. I am lucky to be alive: the guy is big (100kg+) - and he slammed me down on a couch, strangling me for more time than I can remember. He did convince me about "global warming" though! :P
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6766
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby ICfreely on Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:53 am

The days of authority whether human or divine, are fast gliding away; and we see already gleaming on future horizons but one tribunal, supreme and final, before which mankind will bow--the Tribunal of Fact and Truth.
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1679&start=30


Only when man discovers his divine nature and acts godly instead of worshiping false gods (religious/scientific) – The Divine Right of Men!

Check your pride/guilt at the door and suspend belief. That’s all it really takes to get to the truth (or for the truth to get to you).

Why You Should Do the Right Thing, and How to Do It - Henrik Edberg

One of the hardest things to do in life is to do the right thing. What you think is the right thing. Not what you friends, family, teachers, boss and society thinks is the right thing.

What is the right thing? That’s up to you to decide. Often you have a little voice in your head that tells what the right thing is. Or a gut feeling.

It might tell you to get up from the couch, stop eating those snacks and go to the gym instead. Sometimes you will put on your exercise clothes and go. Sometimes you will not.

It might tell you to stop sulking and feeling like a victim with everything against you and instead look at the opportunities and take action. Sometimes you will. Sometimes you will not.
Now, why should you do the right thing? Here are three excellent reasons:

1. You tend to get what you give.

2. To raise your self-esteem.

3. To avoid self-sabotage.

Taking this – perhaps a little less travelled – path is a lot more rewarding than taking the easy way out. Both for you and for the world around you.

http://www.positivityblog.com/index.php/2008/12/03/why-you-should-do-the-right-thing-and-how-to-do-it/



May the Golden Rule reign supreme!
ICfreely
Member
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby anonjedi2 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:01 am

Another thread about Jews? Can't we just merge this with one of the other two?

Sorry to derail Simon and Hoi, I just have an uneasy feeling that these threads will turn otherwise inquisitive and open-minded people away from the much more important and relevant research on this forum. I can visualize people coming here and then immediately writing off this entire website as "anti-semitic" ... part of me can't help but wonder if that's deliberate.

I think the topic is worth exploring but do we really need multiple threads on this issue?
anonjedi2
Member
 
Posts: 726
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 am

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby Critical Mass on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:39 am

simonshack wrote:What you're describing is just a product of your imagination. It has never happened - and I don't expect it to ever happen at any point of my entire lifetime*. That sentence of yours ("litter and destroy your house and rape your family members") is pure paranoid fantasy - much like a mainstream media fear-mongering article.

Another example of a similar 'throw away' line by jumpy...

Another telling example, by the way, of the murderous alliance between Blacks and Jews to genocide Whites.


Can you tell us more about this "murderous alliance" jumpy? When was it signed? How was the alliance negotiated? Did the 'emperor of the blacks' meet up with the 'emperor of the Jews' & sign this alliance with the blood of a white, christian baby?




As for jumpy's completely insane claim that Africans lack empathy... it is beyond belief. He uses a "wonkypedia article" to 'prove' something which is clearly not true. I've seen with my own eyes Africans cry when there loved ones die or fall sick or get into accidents.

That proves Africans have sympathy (Not that, even for a second, would I ever have imagined something so basically human would require 'proving'... least of all here on Cluesforum)... or, I suppose, are all sociopaths 'pretending' to display sympathy for others in order to 'trick me'.

Either way I've seen Africans care for me & try to imagine what I'm thinking, understand my confusion or surprise where it was appropriate & all the thousands of little things that show somebody is considering the thoughts & feelings of another human being. If they were all 'tricking me' then the vast 'Jewish Black Alliance' is far more devious than one could ever have imagined.


As for this idea that African religions do not follow 'the Golden rule'... it too is an absurdity.

Vast chunks of African culture are devoted to promoting peace & understanding between disparate groups & families... concepts such as respect of elders, a lebola/dowry to bring families closer, family meetings & arbitration are endemic. You don't believe these concepts exist... just watch some African 'soapies' or something.


As for "Gedaliah Braun" whoever he is... he admits his article is unscientific.

I personally have never had an issue with Africans breaking promises... quite the opposite in fact. Although saying that how often does anybody promise to do anything?

I very rarely make promises and when I do they're often personal. Now vaguely agree to do something maybe... yes I do that all the time. Acknowledge a request from a manager or a lecturer... I've a grand history of "acknowledging" a request has been made. However promise to fulfil said request? Rare to say the least.

Yet apparently Gedaliah regularly promises or seeks promises from people he randomly meets at Universities... odd.

As for his definition of abstract entities...

Abstract entities do not exist in space or time; they are typically intangible and can’t be perceived by the senses. They are often things that do not exist.


... he's spent decades in Africa & not come across any African religions? Which are chock full of spirits & curses & magic? Or is Gedaliah suggesting that 'spirits' are real? Or are they not 'abstract enough' for his personal tastes?


All in all it's a pretty stupid article... although again, in its defence, it acknowledges it's not a scientific one.

Either way jumpy I note that you're again defining your opinions on brown people by what you read about them. Here on Cluesforum we are meant to present evidence for a neutral reader that is verifiable &, preferably, that has been verified.

Have you personally had any issue with 'sociopathic brown people' who have 'no concept of abstract thought' & regularly break promises? If not why are you presenting such shitty evidence for such claims?

How would you react if somebody just picked 'news article' & 'blog posts' about 'evil Whites' & then used that to promote the idea that all whites are evil and should be sent back to Europe. All of the hundreds of millions of whites living across the world should be deported back to Europe because of a newspaper story. Would you consider that a rational & logical suggestion? If one day somebody opens a thread on Cluesforum suggesting such things how would you like Simon, Hoi & myself to moderate said thread?



Additionally, and finally, why does "raising the forums white conciousness" (an experiment I thought you 'promised' to stop) seem to translate into bitching about 'sociopathic, lying blacks' or 'evil, rapist Muslims'?
Critical Mass
Member
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby jumpy64 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:29 am

Critical Mass wrote:Can you tell us more about this "murderous alliance" jumpy? When was it signed? How was the alliance negotiated? Did the 'emperor of the blacks' meet up with the 'emperor of the Jews' & sign this alliance with the blood of a white, christian baby?


I don't know these gory details you sarcastically ask about, CM, but I've already addressed this question seriously, although just partially, in the last part of my post at viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1832&p=2398448&hilit=theafricanspear#p2398448

I also put some meaningful links there, but evidently you haven't clicked on them. So here are some excerpts for you and everybody else here. I think they're even more relevant in this thread, because they offer an enlightening overview of the "multicultural" mindset of some famous and successfully integrated Black people who, being rich and famous, are evidently presented by the media, in their anti-White psyop, as examples to follow. Then maybe I'll address other observations you make in another post.

At http://www.tightrope.cc/rap.htm you can find some examples of murderous anti-White rap lyrics, for example.

We gonna order take out and when we see the driver
We gonna stick the 25 up in his face......
White boy in the wrong place at the right time
Soon as the car door open up he mine
We roll up quick and put the pistol to his nose
By the look on his face he probably shitted in his clothes
You know what this is, it's a stick up
Gimme the do' from your pickups
You ran into the wrong niggaz
Artist: DEAD PREZ
Song: HELL YEAH
Album: RBG: Revolutionary But Gangsta
Genre: Hip-hop
Label: SONY
Released: 2004


Rolling Stone Magazine gave the above album three stars.

But here are some other examples of Blacks' empathy towards Whites that have been richly rewarded by the Jewish-run music industry.

I hope you have your empathy meter handy, CM. And of course, given your profound firsthand knowledge of Black culture, you certainly know that, in rap and hip-hop, "devil" and "cracker" are code words for "White".

Kill the white people; we gonna make them hurt; kill the white people; but buy my record first; ha, ha, ha";
"Kill d'White People"; --Apache, Apache Ain't Shit, 1993, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.

------------------------------------------------

"Niggas in the church say: kill whitey all night long. . . . the white man is the devil. . . . the CRIPS and Bloods are soldiers I'm recruiting with no dispute; drive-by shooting on this white genetic mutant. . . . let's go and kill some rednecks. . . . Menace Clan ain't afraid. . . . I got the .380; the homies think I'm crazy because I shot a white baby; I said; I said; I said: kill whitey all night long. . . . a nigga dumping on your white ass; fuck this rap shit, nigga, I'm gonna blast. . . . I beat a white boy to the motherfucking ground";
"Kill Whitey"; --Menace Clan, Da Hood, 1995, Rap-A-Lot Records, Noo Trybe Records, subsidiaries of what was called Thorn EMI and now is called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

------------------------------------------------

"These devils make me sick; I love to fill them full of holes; kill them all in the daytime, broad motherfucking daylight; 12 o'clock, grab the Glock; why wait for night"; "Sweatin Bullets";
--Brand Nubian, Everything Is Everything, 1994, Elektra Entertainment, Warner Communications, Time Warner, USA.

------------------------------------------------

"To all my Universal Soldier's: stay at attention while I strategize an invasion; the mission be assassination, snipers hitting Caucasians with semi-automatic shots heard around the world; my plot is to control the globe and hold the world hostage. . . . see, I got a war plan more deadlier than Hitler. . . . lyrical specialist, underworld terrorist. . . . keep the unity thick like mud. . . . I pulling out gats , launching deadly attacks";
--"Blood for Blood"; Killarmy, Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, 1997, Wu-Tang Records, Priority Records, The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

------------------------------------------------

"Won't be satisfied until the devils-I see them all dead. . . . my brother is sending me more guns from down South. . . . pale face. . . . it's all about brothers rising up, wising up, sizing up our situation. . . . you be fucking with my turf when you be fucking with my race; now face your maker and take your last breath; the time is half-past death. . . . it's the Armageddon. . . . go into the garage; find that old camouflage. . . . cracker-shooting nightly";
--"What the Fuck"; Brand Nubian, Everything Is Everything, 1994, Elektra Entertainment, Warner Communications, Time Warner, USA.

------------------------------------------------

"Bust a Glock; devils get shot. . . . when God give the word me herd like the buffalo through the neighborhood; watch me blast. . . . I'm killing more crackers than Bosnia-Herzegovina, each and everyday. . . . don't bust until you see the whites of his eyes, the whites of his skin. . . . Louis Farrakhan . . . Bloods and CRIPS, and little old me, and we all getting ready for the enemy";
-- "Enemy"; Ice Cube, Lethal Injection, 1993, Priority Records, Thorn EMI; now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

------------------------------------------------

"Devil, to gangbanging there's a positive side and the positive side is this-sooner than later the brothers will come to Islam, and they will be the soldiers for the war; what war, you ask; Armageddon; ha, ha, ha, ha, ha";
"Armageddon"; -- RBX, The RBX Files, 1995, Premeditated Records, Warner Brother Records, Time Warner, USA.

------------------------------------------------

"Get them devil-made guns and leave them demons bleeding; give them back whips, and just feed them bullets";
--"Wicked Ways"; Sunz of Man, One Million Strong: The Album, 1995, Mergela Records, Solar/Hines Co., Prolific Records.

------------------------------------------------

"It's time to send the devil to the essence. . . this is a must because there ain't no reform or trust; you got a Glock and you see a devil, bust... . they'll be calling us the trigger men, the nappy-knotty red-beard devil-assassin; Lord make a law; at midnight I'll be bashing. . . . field niggas [are] locked in until 2005";
--"Field Nigguhz in a Huddle"; Professor Griff, Blood of the Prophet; 1998, Lethal Records, Mercury Records, PolyGram, Phillips' Electronics NV, Netherlands. PolyGram merged with Universal Music Group in 1998, the parent being The Seagram Company of Canada, owned by Edgar Bronfman.

------------------------------------------------

"He preys on old white ladies [who] drive the Mercedes with the windows cracked. . . . you should've heard the bitch screaming. . . . sticking guns in crackers' mouths. . . . the cops can't stop it. . . . remember 4-29-92, come on; Florence and Normandy coming to a corner near you, cracker; we've been through your area, mass hysteria; led by your motherfucking Menace Clan";
--"Mad Nigga"; Menace Clan, Da Hood, 1995, Rap-A-Lot Records, Noo Trybe Records, Time Warner, USA.

------------------------------------------------

"Rhymes is rugged like burnt buildings in Harlem; the Ol Dirty Bastard. . . . I'm also militant. . . . snatching devils up by the hair, then cut his head off";
--"Cuttin Headz"; Ol Dirty Bastard, Return of the 36 Chambers: the Dirty Version; 1995, Elektra Entertainment, Time Warner, USA.

------------------------------------------------

"Listen to this black visionary, bringing war like a revolutionary. . . . go on a killing spree, putting devils out their misery; hearing screams, sounds of agony; my hostility takes over me. . . . camouflaged ninjas avenging";
--"Under Seige"; Killarmy, Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, 1997, Wu-Tang Records, Priority Records, The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

------------------------------------------------

"Swing by on the pale guy. . . . break him in the neck. . . . the guerrilla with the poison tip. . . . shaking pinky up on a dull-ass ice-pick . . . this is Lench Mob. . . . devil, what you want to do; when you see the boot, knew your head is hoohoo ";
--"King of the Jungle"; Da Lench Mob, Planet of da Apes, 1994, Priority Records, Thorn EMI; now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

------------------------------------------------

"Dropping verses, casting curses, throwing these hexes on the devils. . . . respect to Farrakhan, but I'm the jungle-don, the new guerrilla, top-ranked honky killer. . . . what do blacks do; they just keep on blowing devils away. . . . evil fucking cracker. . . . I'm tightening up the laces to my steel-toed boots, so I can walk, stomp; we stomp this devil down in the park";
--"Planet of da Apes"; Da Lench Mob, Planet of da Apes, 1994, Priority Records, Thorn EMI; now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

------------------------------------------------

"We're having thoughts of overthrowing the government. . . . the brothers and sisters threw their fists in the air. . . . it's open season on crackers, you know; the morgue will be full of Caucasian John Doe's. . . . I make the Riot shit look like a fairy tale. . . . oh my god, Allah, have mercy; I'm killing them devils because they're not worthy to walk the earth with the original black man; they must be forgetting; it's time for Armageddon, and I won't rest until they're all dead";
--"Goin Bananas"; Da Lench Mob, Planet of da Apes, 1994, Priority Records, Thorn EMI; now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

------------------------------------------------

"The crackers ain't shit; chase them out of the jungle; now raise up off the planet. . . . we get the 12 gauge; shot to the chest. . . . we hitting devils up. . . . Da Lench Mob, environmental terrorist. . . . I gripped the Glock and had to knock his head from his shoulders. . . . I got the .30[6] on the rooftop; pop; pop; so many devils die. . . . make sure I kill them. . . lynch a thousand a week if it's necessary";
--"Environmental Terrorist"; Da Lench Mob, Planet of da Apes, 1994, Priority Records, Thorn EMI; now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

------------------------------------------------

"Fuck them laws, because the Mob is coming raw; nigga, is you down because it's the Final Call. . . . grab your gat; know the three will start busting; I'm trying to take them down. . . . the war of wars with no fucking scores. . . . April 29 was a chance to realize . . . the g.'s are out to kill. . . . we got crackers to kill; sending them back in on a ship to Europe. . . . they deserve it. . . . a nation-wide riot across America. . . . this is the Final Call on black man and black woman, rich and poor; rise up";
--"Final Call"; Da Lench Mob, Planet of da Apes, 1994, Priority Records, Thorn EMI; now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

------------------------------------------------

"Deal with the devil with my motherfucking steel. . . . white man is something I tried to study, but I got my hands bloody, yeah. . . . I met Farrakhan and had dinner";
--"When Will They Shoot"; Ice Cube, The Predator, 1992, Priority Records, Thorn EMI; now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

------------------------------------------------

"Actual fact you need to be black. . . . everyday I fight a devil. . . . I grab a shovel to bury a devil. . . . the battle with the beast, Mr. 666. . . . my mind rolled to a 7th level; grab my bazooka and nuke a devil. . . . with black, I build; for black, I kill";
--"Fightin the Devil"; RBX, The RBX Files, 1995, Premeditated Records, Warner Brother Records, Time Warner, USA.

------------------------------------------------

"I pledge allegiance to only the black. . . . black, you had best prepare for the coming of war. . . . look at you devil; now you're sweating; I'm telling you: you can't run from the hand of Armageddon. . . . he eats his pig-steak rare so he can taste the blood";
--"No Time"; RBX, The RBX Files, 1995, Premeditated Records, Warner Brother Records, Time Warner, USA.

------------------------------------------------

"Killing devils [and] scatter they ashes over the sea of Mediterranean . . . . open your eyes to the revolution. . . . unite with the black coalition";
--"Wake Up"; Killarmy, Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, 1997, Wu-Tang Records, Priority Records, The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

------------------------------------------------

"Buck the devil; boom. . . . shoot you with my .22; I got plenty of crew; I take out white boys. . . . we got big toys with the one-mile scope, taking whitey's throat";
--"Buck tha Devil"; Da Lench Mob, Guerrillas in tha Mist, 1992, Eastwest Records America, Elektra, Atlantic, Time Warner, USA.

------------------------------------------------

"Little devils don't go to heaven. . . . the AK forty . . . hold a fifty clip, and I'll shoot until it's empty. . . . I'm killing only seven million civilians. . . . one dead devil";
"Freedom Got an AK"; Da Lench Mob, Guerrillas in tha Mist, 1992, Eastwest Records America, Elektra, Atlantic, Time Warner, USA.

------------------------------------------------

"Grab your deep-ass crews. . . . we gotta make them ends, even if it means Jack and friends. . . . now you're doomed, hollow-points to the dome; once again it's on. . . . out comes my .22. . . . I'm the cut-throat; now I got to cut you . . . '94 is the season for lynching; from out of the dark is the South Central g., ready-hand steady on a bloody machete. . . . a devil is on my shoulder; should I kill it; hell yah. . . . I slice Jack. . . . took an axe, and gave that bitch, Jill, forty wacks. . . . with my hip hop . . . it don't stop, until heads roll off the cutting block";
--"Cut Throats"; Da Lench Mob, Planet of da Apes, 1994, Priority Records, Thorn EMI


These are just a few examples, of course, of Blacks (who are also Muslims in several cases) spreading their murderous anti-White messages and being awarded by the Jewish-run music industry for their efforts. And this makes the author of the article, Tightrope, rightly ask:

Does "hate music" cause violence? I don't know, but every time you hear about yet another delivery driver getting raped, robbed and/or murdered in the wrong neighborhood, you have to wonder if the perps ever listened to this song. You also have to wonder why the media and law enforcement don't discuss whether violent racist rap lyrics promote racial violence.

While a lot of negative media attention is paid to Pro-White music, the most violent and racist "music" in existence is black Rap and Hip Hop.


And then there are nice, empathic Blacks like King (yeah, right) Samir Shabazz of the New Black Panters clearly stating his intentions towards White babies, with nobody arresting him on the spot and the Jewish media even "objectively" and "dispassionately" covering it.


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y3Cd9gnvlw

Can you imagine a White guy being allowed to do something even much less threatening and explicit than this against Black or Jewish kids and having the media cover the event so dispassionately?

I can't, but this is just some food for thought, I guess.
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby Critical Mass on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:20 pm

jumpy64 wrote: So here are some excerpts for you and everybody else here. I think they're even more relevant in this thread, because they offer an enlightening overview of the "multicultural" mindset of some famous and successfully integrated Black people who, being rich and famous, are evidently presented by the media, in their anti-White psyop, as examples to follow. Then maybe I'll address other observations you make in another post.

I don't hang around media personalities, black rappers, black "leaders" or Jewish music moguls... indeed technically I'm engaged in an 'information war' against such people.

You know... as this is Cluesforum & all.

Am I taking it then that you're withdrawing your claim that Africans (and you specified Africans... not the sub-group "African-American rappers") "lack empathy" or what?

As far as I can tell you're missing over a billion examples... the number which would be required to make me accept such a deranged premise.
Critical Mass
Member
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby Flabbergasted on Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:12 pm

I don´t want to fuel the dispute, but it has to be admitted that Organized Jewry do employ a wide range of useful idiots (including Black agitators) to re-engineer society and to break potential White/Catholic/European/WASP resistance to Jewish rule.

It may not qualify as an "alliance" but Jewish/Marxist management of the Martin Luther King clown and of Mandela lends some support to Jumpy´s argument. From early on, Mandela was puppet-handled by two virulent characters, Albie Sachs and Joe Slovo, who incited a truly barbarous persecution of inorganic whites remaining in South Africa after the transition.

Organic = individual who subordinates his intellect to the interests of racial or political hegemony
Inorganic = individual intellectually independent of and uninvested in any form of racial or political hegemony


Having said that, I will add that the entire discussion on skin color is a waste of energy. The reason very few people are attracted to White supremacist movements is that "white skin" is a shallow and infra-rational denominator. Despite the historical connection between white Europeans and Christianity, it is the latter (or the feeble remains of it) which Organized Jewry (and Marxists) labor so hard to eradicate. And Jumpy knows that perfectly well.
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby jumpy64 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:06 pm

Critical Mass wrote:I don't hang around media personalities, black rappers, black "leaders" or Jewish music moguls... indeed technically I'm engaged in an 'information war' against such people.


Actually, you asked me to tell you more about the "murderous alliance" between Blacks and Jews, and I've given you a pretty blatant example of that, haven't I? Why don't you start by acknolewdging this, just to be fair?

And since you say that you're engaged in an "information war" against black rappers and leaders, and Jewish music moguls, could you please point me to some of your posts in which you do that? I'm sure there are. I'm asking just because I'd like to read them and understand your position better.

Critical Mass wrote:Am I taking it then that you're withdrawing your claim that Africans (and you specified Africans... not the sub-group "African-American rappers") "lack empathy" or what?


Actually, this claim that you attribute to me and define "insane" or "deranged", is not mine at all, and I never said it was. It was made by someone who had a direct experience of living in Africa for decades, and I read other articles in Italian reaching similar conclusions.

So why, instead of getting emotional about this ("insane!", "deranged!", etc.), don't you quote other articles that say, for example, that, if it weren't for the bad White folks who enslaved and oppressed them for centuries, Africans would have today, in their own countries, technologically advanced societies, instead of living still in primitive fashions in the areas in which they haven't been displaced nor influenced by Whites?

Maybe there is a place in the heart of the dark continent in which communities of indigenous philosophers and scientists live an prosper, unhindered by foreign cultural influences. Please, enlighten me on this, if you can.

Otherwise I'm afraid that what you've done so far is only rebutting my arguments with emotional reactions, and with personal experiences that, while always interesting, can't make up for more authoritative and documented points of views based on much deeper and wider experiences, like Braun's for example.

He's lived in Africa for decades and has observed certain things about Black people and their languages. So this is what I put on one side of the scale, together with examples of Black people's hostility that I've given on my previous post, while on the other I can put your direct experiences of having seen Africans cry when their loved ones die or fall sick (although this is not the kind of empathy I was talking about; this is having a kind of personal loss for which even animals can cry, and it doens't concern the capacity to imagine yourself in the shoes of someone else who's totally unrelated to you, which is what Braun and the Golden Rule mean), of having been attacked only by White drunk guys in your life, and of not having seen Muslims commit crimes in front of your eyes (I'm referring to things you said in previous posts).

Do you think both sides of the scale would have the same weight and reach a balance? I don't.

I bet these personal experiences have enormous weight for you, but you don't seem to give the same kind of importance to other members' direct and better documented experiences, like when Apache described in detail the multicultural failure in her own town. Other people's experiences are just "anecdotes" (you used this word yourself on page 3 of this thread, remember?), while yours are evidently much more meaningful, for you at least.

Critical Mass wrote:As far as I can tell you're missing over a billion examples... the number which would be required to make me accept such a deranged premise.


Oh, so you need a billion examples of tigers attacking humans to be convinced that they are dangerous... Well, good luck with that!

Seriously, CM, you remind me of the "species of hominids" Greg Johnson refers to in an article I quoted somewhere else.

Years ago, a friend told me a parable about a species of hominid that did not live to inherit the earth. These hominids regarded each and every entity as entirely unique. When a tiger leaped out of the darkness and dragged one of them to his doom, this did not prompt any generalizations about tigers as a group. Thus when a new tiger began to prowl the shadows at the verge of the firelight, he was not judged on the basis of the other tiger’s behavior. Indeed, if the first tiger came back, they would not have judged him on the basis of his past behavior either, because that was then, and this is now: two unique, individual moments in time.

But even though tigers are not always man-eaters, and man-eaters are not always hungry, these poor creatures still went extinct, because their problems were not limited to tigers. They could not learn from any experiences at all. They were just too dumb to survive.


Mind you, no disrespect meant here at all. I certainly don't mean to say that you are dumb. On the contrary, I consider you a very intelligent person and a brilliant researcher, as you have amply demonstrated with many of your posts here, so I hope you won't get offended.

And since I'm also sure that you are speaking in good faith, I can only think that sometimes your judgement can be a little clouded by the kind of anti-White and "multicultural" brainwashing I'm denouncing here.

I think Simon was a little "clouded" by something similar too, when he described my "your country-your house" metaphor as "pure paranoid fantasy", "much like a mainstream media fear-mongering article", no less! C'mon, Simon, it was just a metaphor! Of course it was a product of my imagination and it has never happened. It was only meant to make you and everybody else understand that we would never let our guests do to our house and to our family what we let other "guests" do to our countries and to our enlarged ethnic family, that's all.

So, as you see, it can happen to the best of us. No matter how intelligent we are, when some form of conditioning hijacks our emotions, we don't see things that would be crystal clear otherwise. I'm sure that, for example, many extremely intelligent and cultured people can't deal with the fact that 9/11 is a completely fabricated media event because "Three thousand people died, and how do you dare disrespect their memory?"

In this case, the "multicultural" reaction seems to be more like "How do you dare suggest that these people, that we have enslaved and mistreated for centuries, don't feel empathy when their loved ones die?"

I think they're both irrational responses resulting from clever manipulations of people's emotions on the part of our mind-controllers, that's all.

So I hope nobody will take this personally.
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby Critical Mass on Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:47 pm

jumpy64 wrote:Actually, you asked me to tell you more about the "murderous alliance" between Blacks and Jews, and I've given you a pretty blatant example of that, haven't I? Why don't you start by acknolewdging this, just to be fair?

No you gave me an example of a murderous alliance between 'some' black & 'some' Jews... that's not the same thing but you seem singularly unable to notice this discrepancy in your thought process or writing.

And since you say that you're engaged in an "information war" against black rappers and leaders, and Jewish music moguls, could you please point me to some of your posts in which you do that? I'm sure there are. I'm asking just because I'd like to read them and understand your position better.

I said "technically". This is a forum dedicated to exposing media fakery & obliterating the idea that our (alleged) superiors & the media 'tell the truth'... Black rappers & their Jewish owners would obviously qualify as part of the media world!

However this forum it is not meant to be a place to promote lies about how all Africans are sociopaths who "lack empathy" but, since you've arrived, it has unfortunately increasingly become so.

Actually, this claim that you attribute to me and define "insane" or "deranged", is not mine at all, and I never said it was.

So are you are withdrawing it or not? Are you promoting it? Pushing it? Suggesting it's nonsense? It clearly is... do you seriously believe, in your own head- no "pride getting in the way" as ICFreely would put it, that all Africans are sociopaths AND expecting that such a claim is not going to get a negative response?

So why, instead of getting emotional about this ("insane!", "deranged!", etc.), don't you quote other articles that say... blah de blah blah

I'm not quoting anything about African technological advancement or "primitive fashions" or their "philosophers" or all the other bullshit you care about. That's not the point I'm raising with you... it's your deranged claim that all Africans "lack empathy" that I take matter with.

In addition YOU made the claim (or promoted it technically). I 'deny' it... if you have no verifiable evidence to back up this claim (and you obviously cannot... I doubt you've even met an African never mind correctly judged the psychology of all one billion) other than the deranged words of some stupid media personalities or "elite" bloggers then withdraw it.

No-one will think any less of you... Heck I can assure you right now that it's all but impossible for me to think any less of you.

Otherwise I'm afraid that what you've done so far is only rebutting my arguments with emotional reactions, and with personal experiences that, while always interesting, can't make up for more authoritative and documented points of views based on much deeper and wider experiences.

He's lived in Africa for decades and has observed certain things about Black people and their languages.

Why do you trust a nobody you found on some Italian blog somewhere?

Who is he? I've read his story & I don't find it credible.

I've lived in Africa ... admittedly not for "decades" but for a few years and I find it inconceivable that he never met an African who believes in magic, spirits, curses & blessings... all of which are 'abstract' under his own definition.

Heck Africa is world famous for "witch doctors" (sangoma/inyanga in South Africa) yet he never met an African who didn't believe or talk about something that wasn't real? That's simply not credible.

I also made a valid point about the 'promises'... how often does anyone promise anything? Anyone includes you jumpy.

Tell me who "Braun" is if you find him so credible? Which universities did he teach at? Which people did he meet? Who promised him 'what' & 'when'? When he says African languages have no 'abstract meanings' how many languages did he study "as a philosopher"? Did he study different versions/dialects of the same language? These are questions any neutral researcher would obviously already have asked... yet the fact that you're still promoting him without question tells me all that I need to know.

Put it this way... let's correctly use the "extraordinary evidence" concept. I'm sure that, even you, will acknowledge that claiming a billion people "lack empathy" is a pretty extraordinary claim. Do you have extraordinary evidence to back it up? Do rappers & American "philosophers" qualify?

(although this is not the kind of empathy I was talking about; this is having a kind of personal loss for which even animals can cry, and it doens't concern the capacity to imagine yourself in the shoes of someone else who's totally unrelated to you, which is what Braun and the Golden Rule mean), of having been attacked only by White drunk guys in your life, and of not having seen Muslims commit crimes in front of your eyes (I'm referring to things you said in previous posts).

Well here we get to the possible meat of the matter... I'm using "empathy" & "sympathy" (I mentioned both) in the English understanding of the words. You appear to be using them in some other manner?
Either way... are you saying biologically Africans can empathize with other black human beings but are unable to do so with non-black human beings? I don't know at this point what you're suggesting. It's a mess. I'd bring up interracial relationships (including marriages) as a counter point but god knows how you'd react to that!


Critical Mass wrote:Oh, so you need a billion examples of tigers attacking humans to be convinced that they are dangerous... Well, good luck with that!

I didn't even mention danger in the context of Africans... obviously Africans can be dangerous as can ALL humans. Humans are the top predator on the planet... no-one denies humans are potentially dangerous. Are you shocked by this? Do you need to lie down & rest somewhere?

I, again, am concentrating on one of the claims you're promoting (the deranged one remember). An inability to concentrate on a single topic is a problem we often see in emotional & religious people.
Critical Mass
Member
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby jumpy64 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:50 pm

Critical Mass wrote:No you gave me an example of a murderous alliance between 'some' black & 'some' Jews... that's not the same thing but you seem singularly unable to notice this discrepancy in your thought process or writing.


Of course it's not all Blacks and all Jews, CM. It's like saying "Italians love football". Of course there are many Italians who couldn't care less for football, but nobody would object to such a sentence, because it's clearly a generalization for argument's sake. It means that Italians generally love football, which is true. While if you said "All Italians love football", that would open the door for objections by Italians who don't like football.

In fact, I never said that all Africans lack empathy. Actually, Braun didn't say that, because I just quoted him. He just said that his observations of African languages and of African people led him to conclude that there is a general tendency towards lack of empathy, that's all.

So, instead of bitching about this, why don't you quote other articles - or books or whatever - that say that Africans are generally very empathic people? I would read them with great interest.

In fact, I look forward to people here bringing positive examples and theories about multiculturalism. Why don't you try and do this yourself, instead of just attacking me because I say things you don't like? You find them questionable? Well, good, then question them, but with facts and sound reasoning, please. And if you feel you've already done this, it's ok too. People can read your posts and mine and make up their own minds, don't you think?

And now, I'd like to be clear on one thing: I have no intention to continue this pointless diatribe with you, also because, if I did continue it, I would have to start doubting things that so far I've taken for granted, i.e. that you are intelligent and in good faith, and I don't want to do that.

So this is over and out. For me, at least. If you want to continue, well go ahead, but I won't follow you.
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby Critical Mass on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:29 pm

jumpy64 wrote:In fact, I never said that all Africans lack empathy. Actually, Braun didn't say that, because I just quoted him. He just said that his observations of African languages and of African people led him to conclude that there is a general tendency towards lack of empathy, that's all.


Italians love football... have you gone completely mad?

If indeed you're now suggesting that not all blacks are in an alliance with Jews may I recommend you mention this in your initial writing from now on... rather than after several posts of disagreement & debate. It'll save a lot of everyone's time.

Either way is there any meaningful difference between "general tendency towards a lack of empathy" & "lack of empathy"?

I flat out disagree with what you & your Jewish friend (see below) are suggesting with statements like these?

I’m afraid that the “nearly” part may concerns at least, for example, the African traditional culture, which is conspicuously absent in the Wikipedia article on the Golden Rule at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule , and in which the fundamental concept of empathy appears to be generally lacking, also because African languages and cultures seem to be extremely weak, if not totally lacking, in abstract thinking.


You cannot come up with any evidence to back these statements... in your defence it's effectively impossible to do so (It'd require tens, if not hundreds, of millions of 'psychological tests' to get any significant data for one thing).


Interestingly, and I have no idea whether or not this is correct, Stormfront (a forum, I suspect, which may be much more up your street) are convinced that "Gedaliah Braun" is a Jewish man called "Eugene Valberg" who wrote under a pseudonym.

Either way I can find no evidence of a real "Gedaliah Braun"... he appears to be a fiction. A lie.

I will note that this is not the first time you've uncritically pushed a lie, a liar or probable cointelpro on this forum.
Critical Mass
Member
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby Flabbergasted on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:58 pm

- Get a liar, Brown! :P
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby jumpy64 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:37 pm

Critical Mass wrote:Interestingly, and I have no idea whether or not this is correct, Stormfront (a forum, I suspect, which may be much more up your street) are convinced that "Gedaliah Braun" is a Jewish man called "Eugene Valberg" who wrote under a pseudonym.

Either way I can find no evidence of a real "Gedaliah Braun"... he appears to be a fiction. A lie.

I will note that this is not the first time you've uncritically pushed a lie, a liar or probable cointelpro on this forum.


Actually, what you are hypothesizing - because you say it yourself that you "have no idea whether or not this is correct" - is that this guy is Jewish and writes under a pseudonym.

All the rest is just assumptions, suspicions and accusations on your part that are not based on any demonstrable fact.

After all, you're writing here under a pseudonym yourself, as me and most other CF members. And if we were also to discover that you are Jewish, would this automatically mean that you are a fiction or a lie too, and that what you write is false and doesn't deserve to be taken into consideration?

It's just a rethorical question, of course, which is not even really directed to you, but to members or readers possibly endowed with more sense of logic.
jumpy64
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Re: The Multicultural Agenda in the Media & Media Fakery

Unread postby simonshack on Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:19 pm

I don't like where this thread is going - if anywhere at all. I may unlock it pending a pow-wow with various parties.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6766
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest