REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
simonshack
Administrator

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by simonshack »

animus wrote: What you will need to actually prove it is a Staatsangehörigkeitsausweis--.
Dear Animus, please correct me if I'm wrong (as I'm certainly not fluent in German) - but doesn't this word...

..."Staatsangehörigkeitsausweis..."

..kind of translate as : "an ID / document which ascertains your belonging to the state" ? :huh:
fubarfuthark
Banned

introduction

Unread post by fubarfuthark »

Hi just checking in to introduce myself. I am a british man in his twenties living in the peculiar shortbread-student-festival afterlife petridish of edinburgh. I am currently in the teaching profession, have also worked in various technological fields.
I want to keep my introduction relatively short as I dont really think that there is that much I can say here that is of interest, it has all been said endlessly and nobody needs to read another summary of 'how i came to see through x/y/z'.
animus

Unread post by animus »

simonshack wrote:
animus wrote: What you will need to actually prove it is a Staatsangehörigkeitsausweis--.
Dear Animus, please correct me if I'm wrong (as I'm certainly not fluent in German) - but doesn't this word...

..."Staatsangehörigkeitsausweis..."

..kind of translate as : "an ID / document which ascertains your belonging to the state" ? :huh:
Yes, it does, unless you have another definition of the word. If you define belonging in a "the state owns me" kind of way, then no. Usually we use the word "Angehöriger" to define somebody who is part of a family (father, child, spouse, etc.), political party or some other kind of group that you were born in or that you can join. To use it in context with the state makes sense, since a state is - simply speaking - just people mutually agreeing to be part of a group.
Staatsangehörigkeit is a normal word, e.g. if somebody gets french citizenship we say he has the french "Staatsangehörigkeit". Only in Germany, when you are in possession of only the normal ID, it's only assumed that you have the German citizenship. However, everybody treats it like the real deal, so it's just a formality that doesn't affect everyday life at all. But still, legally speaking there is a whole lot wrong with Germany as a real state. Just look at the last article of Basic Law (Art. 146 Grundgesetz). It states that the Basic Law loses its validity on the day the Germans agree on a constitution, implying that we don't have one yet and that the Basic Law isn't one. Yet a constitution is an absolute essential requirement, without which you can't found a state.
The link I posted above, post from 26th Feb, is an interesting read that summarizes the most important issues from other works on that subject and thus gives a clear overview. I have my hands full at the moment, the whole year actually, but I think I will put the article (roughly 25 pages) on my to-translate list next year, that is if the author let's me.

edit: welcome fubarfuthark :)
fubarfuthark
Banned

@animus

You are german? I have often wondered about this Deutschland Gmbh thing myself. On the one hand, there is quite an accumulation of evidence for it, but one also seriously wonders about whether ANY of the other countries are actually legal existing entities. The mere existence of the UN, the EU, the bank of international settlements etc. would be quite some evidence against it.The UK, for example. Outside the city of london, canary wharf and the crown estate, the uk citizenry is treated as little more than an irradiated, fluoridated and ignorant inconvenience by our pig-bothering politicians.
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... e-dead-pig

Subjected to such things as 'the national curriculum' and political experiments such as 'the poll tax' and 'the scottish independence referendum' (which deserves its own thread), they are amongst the most brainwashed people on planet earth, especially the 'question time' watching middle england.

I have heard on a number of occasions the idea that germans are treated in certain legally binding documents as 'sache' rather than mensch, have even been the recipient of such a letter myself with quite zweideutig words in it. But then again my backlog of schwarzfahren fines must be quite phenomenal by now, so i probably deserve it even if the rest of the citizenry dont!

I actually saw a germany thread and am posting on it with regards to what (i suspect) might be in the heads of some of the perps with regards deutschland gmbh. But these are difficult topics and I actually would genuinely prefer not to offend people. I just dont like having my leg pulled. Which as far as i can tell is broadly speaking the philosophy of this forum.

Anyway, enough for today. have a good evening or day everybody and thankyou simon for activating this account.
Teth_Elite

Unread post by Teth_Elite »

Greetings everyone!

I'm a swede, living in a small town in the middle of Sweden and have some information about recent Swedish newspaper artikels concerning the flat earth, some rumors and speculation about the Swedish astronot Christer Fuglesang, and some theories about black holes and gravity that i would like to share and have some feedback on.

Mostly i would like to join to brag about it to my friends and relatives when the time for the great revelations comes.... When the dinosaurs, spacetravels and 9/11 are finally reveled as hoaxes.

I will try to inform about the conditions and the propaganda and the hoaxes in Swedish news media in local and national level. Also have some connections to Finland so i will try to cover that as well.

Thanks for this awesome forum! Truly the best there is out there!
Last edited by Teth_Elite on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Critical Mass

Re: introduction

Unread post by Critical Mass »

fubarfuthark wrote:Hi just checking in to introduce myself. I am a british man in his twenties living in the peculiar shortbread-student-festival afterlife petridish of edinburgh. I am currently in the teaching profession, have also worked in various technological fields.
I want to keep my introduction relatively short as I dont really think that there is that much I can say here that is of interest, it has all been said endlessly and nobody needs to read another summary of 'how i came to see through x/y/z'.
As per the first post in this thread we would like to hear some additional details.

Additionally "British" & "Edinburgh" should be capitalized & "dont" should be written as "do not" or "don't"... "Petri dish" is also two words.

It does not bode well when one obviously cares so little for their introduction to this forum.
fubarfuthark
Banned

Sorry about that critical mass. To be honest, I have never really been a member of an internet forum before. I will try to follow the rules and style guide.
Teth_Elite

Unread post by Teth_Elite »

Ok. I will change it too. I guess it's important to make a good impression. Capitalizing the right words :)
Critical Mass

fubarfuthark wrote:Sorry about that critical mass. To be honest, I have never really been a member of an internet forum before. I will try to follow the rules and style guide.
Well I just had to spend the last half hour tidying up many of your posts (including your latest two)... your primary reoccurring weakness appears to be capitalization.

We have people from all over the world on Cluesforum & many do not use English as their first language (I'm assuming you do).

Most of the errors were immediately spotted by my browsers spell-checker... I know it can be a bit of a ball ache but please try to spend a little more time on your posts.

Oh & we're still waiting for those extra introductory details.

:)

How did you choose your name? Why are you here on Cluesforum? Things like that...
Intothevoid

Unread post by Intothevoid »

Hello all! My username is a direct reference to Black Sabbath's song and I'm a big fan of Iommi's work. I'm just a blue collar guy from the southern United Sates who realizes the need to brush up on my grammar before posting anything! Please excuse my lack of proper paragraphs as I'm using a smart phone and will refrain from posting in the future until I get a laptop. I hate to admit this but what brought me here regarding media fakery was a show on Fox a few years back about the moon landings possibly being a hoax. This forum has driven the final nail in that coffin and left me feeling like a kid again who just learned that Santa wasn't real. Honestly I can't watch the local news anymore without noticing sometimes reporters are on the scene (green screen) and pick out little details like its 20 degrees F outside yet you cannot see their breath, the wind etc. In my line of work I use vacuum pumps and would like to experiment with them one day using a plexiglass chamber, vacuum pressure gauge and model rocket engines. I also have an idea about proving the shape of the Earth once and for all but honestly I need greater minds than my own to completely figure this experiment out. What if you had 2 people take a photo of the full moon with their cameras parallel to the horizon at the exact same time from the furthest vantage point on roughly the same parallel on different continents? The angle of said moon should be tilted at a slightly different angle thus proving curvature assuming the cameras are set using a level. This could be accomplished with members of this forum given their various geographic locations. I also would like to learn how to make a gif file in slow motion showing how the "moon sand" falls back to the surface much faster than the astroNOT during the Apollo 15(???) jump flag salute footage. Thank you and I look forward to just reading the forum for now until I'm able contribute meaningful posts. Intothevoid
fubarfuthark
Banned

Critical Mass wrote:
fubarfuthark wrote:Sorry about that critical mass. To be honest, I have never really been a member of an internet forum before. I will try to follow the rules and style guide.
Well I just had to spend the last half hour tidying up many of your posts (including your latest two)... your primary reoccurring weakness appears to be capitalization.

We have people from all over the world on Cluesforum & many do not use English as their first language (I'm assuming you do).

Most of the errors were immediately spotted by my browsers spell-checker... I know it can be a bit of a ball ache but please try to spend a little more time on your posts.

Oh & we're still waiting for those extra introductory details.

:)

How did you choose your name? Why are you here on Cluesforum? Things like that...

I found this website after realising how much utter nonsense I am surrounded by. I guess some of my original 'waking up issues' came from matters surrounding education and the teaching of history and science. I have had some background working in programming, specifically in digital sound processing and at some point started to develop some ideas about what was useful information and what not and, indeed what was simply not really intelligible or simply metaphysics dressed up in math/science garb.

I felt that I had to join the site when I saw the billboard hoarding for 'pinocchio rex' advertised alongside 'the higgs boson' as achievements of Edinburgh University and was overcome with a sense of grief for the poor confused students. I wrote about this is in the dinosaurs thread.

My username is a combination of the acronym fubar as in 'fucked up beyond all repair' and the world futhark, the futhark being the designation given to a system of Runes. The famous one is called 'the elder futhark'. I think 'the fubar futhark' sounds quite good.

My motive is simply to try and get some of my ideas out there, hopefully so people can take what is useful. I find the fact that the site balances inquiry about media fakery with a sense of curiosity about general reality very interesting. I can, however very much understand people's reservations about attempts to rewrite cosmology and basic science.

I will admit one or two bees that i have in my bonnet: I have a serious issue with the portrayal of and instrumentalisation of Islam. Whilst not a muslim myself, I am slowly learning Arabic with the goal of forming my own judgement about the Koran. I find that the religion has been massively slandered. I also have a lot of time for the work of Rudolf Steiner, particularly in the fields of education and medicine and would recommend forum members to look at his work, particularly the two books
'the karma of untruthfulness'

http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA173/ ... index.html
http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA174/ ... index.html

and possibly the writings on goethean science as an alternative to our current paradigm
http://wn.rsarchive.org/Books/GA001/Eng ... 1_c17.html

What else can I say? I think it would be good to hear as much as possible from people in other parts of the world, what is on their 'hoax' agenda. A good example of this is here

http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=249332

A somalian forum discusses the Rwandan genocide.

Anyway, I will be offline for quite some time now. Thanks to anyone who has read anything i wrote so far and have a good day.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Welcome to the forum, FF - been enjoying your contributions so far.

Btw, I had no idea of what the 'fubar' acronym stood for - as I'd only bumped into it over at the Let's Troll forums - where an entity named 'Fubar' (one of their tireless, aspiring debunkers of September Clues & Cluesforum) has been relentlessly spewing for many years his 'fucked-up-beyond-repair' opinions about our noble and valiant efforts.

I'm already more than satisfied that you are not the same, pathetic 'fubar' entity - who probably chose his moniker for a good reason! :P

(ps: On the other hand - and being of Scandinavian origin - I was already familiar with the younger futhark...) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Futhark )
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:Welcome to the forum, FF - been enjoying your contributions so far.

Btw, I had no idea of what the 'fubar' acronym stood for - as I'd only bumped into it over at the Let's Troll forums - where an entity named 'Fubar' (one of their tireless, aspiring debunkers of September Clues & Cluesforum) has been relentlessly spewing for many years his 'fucked-up-beyond-repair' opinions about our noble and valiant efforts.

I'm already more than satisfied that you are not the same, pathetic 'fubar' entity - who probably chose his moniker for a good reason! :P
Ditto. And the Flann O'Brien quote did not escape me - having read him extensively myself. Required reading in college and flat-land - or otherwise known as "the pub".
Critical Mass

fubarfuthark wrote:I found this website after realising how much utter nonsense I am surrounded by.
Thanks for the improved introduction. Contrary to your earlier fears, I found it very interesting.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

fubarfuthark wrote: I will admit one or two bees that i have in my bonnet: I have a serious issue with the portrayal of and instrumentalisation of Islam. Whilst not a muslim myself, I am slowly learning Arabic with the goal of forming my own judgement about the Koran. I find that the religion has been massively slandered. I also have a lot of time for the work of Rudolf Steiner, particularly in the fields of education and medicine and would recommend forum members to look at his work, particularly the two books
'the karma of untruthfulness'

http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA173/ ... index.html
http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA174/ ... index.html
Thanks for the links, his work is indeed very interesting. Here are some quotes, just from his first lecture, 100 years ago, that could have been written today on this forum. Also check out the hyperlink to note 6 about maps. It is copyrighted material but I don't think that is a problem.
There are many events we can now look back on which have shaken Europe to its foundations. It is necessary to go back many decades and to recognize over these decades the essential characteristics of these events if we want to form a judgement about what is today causing the whole world to quake; but we must have an eye for the realities.
I have told you before that in certain secret brotherhoods in the West - I have proof of this - there was talk in the 1890s about the present war. The pupils of these brotherhoods were given instruction by means of maps which showed how Europe was to be changed by this world war. The English brotherhoods in particular discussed a war that was to take place - indeed, that was to be guided into being and properly prepared. I am speaking of facts, but there are certain reasons why I have to refrain from drawing maps for you, though I could quite easily draw for you the maps which figured in the teachings of those western secret brotherhoods.
These secret brotherhoods, together with everything affiliated to them, were counting on tremendous revolutions which were to take place between the Danube and the Aegean Sea and between the Black Sea and the Adriatic in connection with the great European war they were discussing - every sentence I say here is quite deliberate. One of the sentences which figured in their discussions, and which I shall quote more or less literally, went: As soon as the dreams of Pan-Slavism have developed just a little further, a good deal will take place in the Balkans which is in accord with the developments in Europe. They meant in accord with the secret brotherhoods.
You see how even those who worked for the innocuous 'Slav Welfare Society' played a certain part in the fateful events in Europe. Would it not be a good thing to develop an instinct for truth by not being so careless as to take things at their face value according to a name or a phrase and, instead, cultivating the will to examine them a little? Unless this is done, conclusions are reached entirely thoughtlessly, and thoughtlessness in forming judgements is what takes us further and further away from the truth. The fact that thoughtlessness in judgement takes us away from the truth can never be countered by the excuse that we did not know this or that. The judgements we carry in our soul are facts that work in the world; we should never forget that what we carry in our soul works in the world, though on the whole it is subject to what is at work governing the whole wide range of life.
Judgements are reached by people who make not the slightest effort to consult the evidence, even though this would sometimes be quite easy to find. I do not refer, of course, to those who are united with us here in the Anthroposophical Society. Nevertheless, we do stand in the world and it does influence us via at least one fatal indirect route, for we always allow ourselves to be influenced by what some people have called a major power: the Press! The effect of the Press really is most disastrous, for it falsifies and blurs virtually everything. How little would be written if those who write were really called upon to write properly!
Times are grave; therefore only grave and earnest views of the world and of life can serve in these times. So it is important to sense something of a feeling that I have often described as essential: above all not to judge rashly but, instead, to look at things side by side and wait for them to speak. In the course of time they will say a good many things to us. To acquaint oneself with as many aspects as possible is the best preparation for penetrating thoroughly into the difficult and complicated conditions of life today.