Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
kickstones

Re: Brussels Airport and Metro attack March 22 2016

Unread post by kickstones »

I have managed to find the video report, I posted earlier, (Eyewitnesses at Brussels airport describe the moment the blast hit) which the BBC removed from its website, on youtube. (not sure if it will remain on there)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-5055yipe8

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-5055yipe8
Dave52

Unread post by Dave52 »

The guy at the end who starts limping once he realises he's on camera - pretty embarrassing...
T21

Unread post by T21 »

UNreal wrote:According to the "Dailymail" Mr Mason (pictured below) survived Boston, Paris and now Brussels.
Mason Wells, 19, an American Mormon missionary, has survived his third terrorist attack
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z43hplRnw5
Well, that a Mason survived three terrorist attacks could just be a coincidence, but we don't all believe in such coincidences do we ?
I'd reflect on the other meaning: mason wells were in Boston, Paris and Brussels.
The plural third person is intentional.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Seneca wrote:Image
I have been trying to make sense of those cloth puppet legs since yesterday. The more I look...
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Flabbergasted wrote: I have been trying to make sense of those cloth puppet legs since yesterday. The more I look...
I have had that same thought about that "leg" and started thinking this person may just have to have the leg amputated, hence they will start "rolling" out the victims just like in Boston.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

CluedIn wrote:
Flabbergasted wrote: I have been trying to make sense of those cloth puppet legs since yesterday. The more I look...
I have had that same thought about that "leg" and started thinking this person may just have to have the leg amputated, hence they will start "rolling" out the victims just like in Boston.
After a speedy recovery of course, as in next week.

Let's face it, if there were no tewwow attacks, there would be no BBC, CNN etc etc. Between them and their fictitious governments, it's all they have got.

Doesn't this thread deserve promotion to "London, Madrid"...whose title might need updated too?
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Flabbergasted wrote:
Seneca wrote:Image
I have been trying to make sense of those cloth puppet legs since yesterday. The more I look...
It seems that the guy with the extra long , fake looking, bloody legs has been identified as a professional basketball player, Sebastien Bellin

http://deadspin.com/pro-basketball-play ... 1766446860

Of course , this in no way means that the injuries, or the bombs, were real, although it does explain the extraordinarily long legs. He is reported to be 6 feet, 8 inches tall. (2.06 metres)

Not sure what to make of this whole thing. I have really not seen anything that looks like obvious fakery, although the whole scene has a fake look about it. The fact that they decided to plant the bombs, (be they real or fake) inside the airport terminal is interesting. Are we now going to see a whole new level of security lineups , PRIOR, to entering the airport? It has always been, to me, the most ridiculous "security" measure ever implemented; having people a crowded into a security check in an attempt to prevent bombers from getting on the airplane. It has always struck me as obvious that the terror effect would be much greater if the bombs were placed in the airport terminal buildings, or shopping malls, than inside of an airplane. Why would any "terrorist" take additional risk of being caught before completing the bombing mission by trying to get through security when they could do more damage, and create more fear just exploding bombs inside the terminal where everyone is carrying suitcases ?

regards,

Steve O.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Yo Steve!

What strikes you as being real?

That's a tailor's dummy standing, look at the hands!
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

omaxsteve wrote: It seems that the guy with the extra long , fake looking, bloody legs has been identified as a professional basketball player, Sebastien Bellin

Of course , this in no way means that the injuries, or the bombs, were real, although it does explain the extraordinarily long legs. He is reported to be 6 feet, 8 inches tall. (2.06 metres)
For me the problem is not the length of his legs. Take for example the position of his feet. We tried putting our feet in the same position as in the picture. We can't. On the page you linked to, there is no mention of broken feet. Only that he was thrown out 20 meters. :o I also find his right leg much too thin. Even the leg of his trousers doesn't seem to fit the rest of his trousers. That is why I am considering CGI.
omaxsteve wrote: Not sure what to make of this whole thing. I have really not seen anything that looks like obvious fakery, although the whole scene has a fake look about it.
Great, maybe you can explain why only the ceiling and some (distant) windows were damaged?
omaxsteve wrote: The fact that they decided to plant the bombs, (be they real or fake) inside the airport terminal is interesting. Are we now going to see a whole new level of security lineups , PRIOR, to entering the airport?
Yes that is possible. Some are looking at Ben Gurion airport as a model for European airports. Their core concept is "find the terrorist and not the bomb". Using, amongst other means, ethnic profiling and phone tapping.
omaxsteve wrote: It has always been, to me, the most ridiculous "security" measure ever implemented; having people a crowded into a security check in an attempt to prevent bombers from getting on the airplane. It has always struck me as obvious that the terror effect would be much greater if the bombs were placed in the airport terminal buildings, or shopping malls, than inside of an airplane. Why would any "terrorist" take additional risk of being caught before completing the bombing mission by trying to get through security when they could do more damage, and create more fear just exploding bombs inside the terminal where everyone is carrying suitcases ?
You have a point here, at least for those who believe there is a real terrorism problem. I would think the measures were not intended to protect the people. They were intended to prevent people from trying to take control of the planes using weapons or bombs. See Hoi's post here
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

omaxsteve wrote: Are we now going to see a whole new level of security lineups , PRIOR, to entering the airport?
Looks like that was exactly the plan: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... error.html
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Seneca wrote:
omaxsteve wrote: It seems that the guy with the extra long , fake looking, bloody legs has been identified as a professional basketball player, Sebastien Bellin

For me the problem is not the length of his legs. Take for example the position of his feet. We tried putting our feet in the same position as in the picture. We can't. On the page you linked to, there is no mention of broken feet. Only that he was thrown out 20 meters. :o I also find his right leg much too thin. Even the leg of his trousers doesn't seem to fit the rest of his trousers. That is why I am considering CGI.
omaxsteve wrote: Not sure what to make of this whole thing. I have really not seen anything that looks like obvious fakery, although the whole scene has a fake look about it.
Great, maybe you can explain why only the ceiling and some (distant) windows were damaged?
omaxsteve wrote: The fact that they decided to plant the bombs, (be they real or fake) inside the airport terminal is interesting. Are we now going to see a whole new level of security lineups , PRIOR, to entering the airport?
Yes that is possible. Some are looking at Ben Gurion airport as a model for European airports. Their core concept is "find the terrorist and not the bomb". Using, amongst other means, ethnic profiling and phone tapping.
omaxsteve wrote: It has always been, to me, the most ridiculous "security" measure ever implemented; having people a crowded into a security check in an attempt to prevent bombers from getting on the airplane. It has always struck me as obvious that the terror effect would be much greater if the bombs were placed in the airport terminal buildings, or shopping malls, than inside of an airplane. Why would any "terrorist" take additional risk of being caught before completing the bombing mission by trying to get through security when they could do more damage, and create more fear just exploding bombs inside the terminal where everyone is carrying suitcases ?
You have a point here, at least for those who believe there is a real terrorism problem. I would think the measures were not intended to protect the people. They were intended to prevent people from trying to take control of the planes using weapons or bombs. See Hoi's post here

Seneca, (and Brian); I never indicated that I thought the event was "real". I only wrote that I had not (yet) seen any evidence of obviously faked images or videos. Naturally, my first instinct when I hear of such an event is that it was staged or faked, in this instance I have not seen very much footage at all, and none that (to me, at least) showed obvious signs of fakery.

Seneca makes some good points about the legs, and yes, Brian, the hand of the person standing does indeed looks like plastic. I am surprised that the hoaxsters would employ a (somewhat) famous person, pro basketballer as a crisis actor. I also don't know why anyone felt it necessary to put a manequin in the picture when they could have just as easily left him out of the pic all together, or used a real person. To reiterate; My impression is that everything I have seen about this event "seems" to be phony and staged, but I am still waiting for more evidence that can be pointed to that makes it another incontrovertibly and obviously faked disaster.

Regards,

Steve O.
starfish prime

Unread post by starfish prime »

Of course, we have yet to see a single visible injury or corpse, though there were supposedly "dismembered bodies everywhere."

Speaking of legs, where is this woman's left foot? Is she supposed to be balancing on one leg? The man standing behind her also seems to have his legs in quite the awkward position...

Equivoque

Unread post by Equivoque »

The thing that botters me with these pictures is that the blood is clearly red, as if it was originating from arteries. But in this case, the blood loss would be much more important than what is shown on that picture with the laying-on-the-floor man, unless a tourniquet or a proper compression measure was taken in order to prevent the femoral artery to spread blood. Which, according to this shot, isn't the case.
For more informations about blood colors :
-Oxygenated blood (from artery) vs deoxygenated blood (from veins) : Image

-2 images taken while an artery blood sample is done :
Image and Image
-images of a "classic" blood sample taking, that is, from a vein : Image and Image.

Of course, there is always some variations between individuals, but if anyone found that one's artery blood happens to be less darkened than this chosen one veinous blood, then don't waste your time, don't bother write here that i'm wrong : you better call at once the nobel prize to claim your award.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Exactly, starfish. The articles tell us about all of the dismembered bodies strewn about, the horrors people were subjected to. This is the only photo I've seen - it must be so gruesome - I'm so glad they shielded us from it!

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

I usually wait for the crisis actors to speak before drawing firm conclusions. To be sure, the ones in this event are as laughable as always.

But the give away in this was clear from the outset. When the media almost immediately declared this an act of revenge for an arrest connected with the Paris scam, I knew for sure it was grade A BS.

Then they reported that ISIS claimed responsibility. Okay that's all I needed to know from there.

Oh and lest I forget, Mr. Mason (doin' quite) Wells :lol: is a story that truly tests the limits of human gullibility.

The imagery is unimpressive and extremely unconvincing. The "laying down man" with the strange legs (CGI? or Dummy?) looks clearly staged. I mean, what jackass reporter shows up and takes a picture like that (in the real world)? Did he beat the medics to the scene? If so, is it common practice to be sure and capture a maimed person on camera before emergency personnel arrive? It's hard to imagine stopping to point a camera at someone in serious medical need when he could die soon without immediate attention (for all the cameraman knows anyway).

Or were the medics standing back and waiting for the propaganda shots to be taken before tending to the poor soul? Neither one of those reflects how the real world works.

As for the "yellow coat torn in half" lady- what the hell? So the nail and bolt blast blew the bottom half of her coat off, exposed her belly flab and black bra, but didn't so much as scratch her skin? :lol:
And the ash on her head was oh such a 9/11 throwback that I did laugh out loud at that one. Kind of like the sick jumper reference in Paris.

I'm sure you've all noticed but wow the shills are out in full force on this one. I've seen at least one "false flag pusher" try to argue that dummies and fake victims are thrown in to distract us from the fact that they are killing their own people. Just think through the logic on that one. :wacko:
That's all I have time for at the moment but I had to chime in.