REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby memoryhole on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:20 am

Hello Simon and Cluesforum Members,

I've been a a daily visitor to Cluesforum for over 5 years now and I finally feel ready to contribute to the research and discussion. I am Canadian and I've spent my entire professional career in sales.

I've been interested the most in the discussions around 9/11, Vicsims, Apollo missions, the ISS, rockets in a vacuum, Dinosaurs, DNA, Sandy Hook, Boston marathon, Paris "Charlie Hebdo shooting", The Nuke hoax, JFK Zapruder, and now currently Brussels.

I consider myself to be newly educated and since having children I am amazed at how within 30 minutes of each day, the TV shows for kids have already inserted something about Dinosaurs, Space and occasionally DNA.

Surprisingly, I actually enjoy watching the Hollywood movies (would never pay for them) as I am fascinated by both the "in your face" and subliminal messaging in them. For example, I re-watched "Honey, I shrunk the kids" with the kids last week and sure enough, there was an Apollo picture on the fridge. It's amazing how prevalent Space, Dinosaurs, DNA, Terrorism and Nukes are in films both blatantly and subtlety.

An ultimate project/goal of mine would be to create a catalog of movie titles and list if they use the various hoaxes as a main, side or background theme.

I am also very interested in how some people can see the media fakery and some people refuse to accept it. I played video games my whole life, saw the progression of CGI, does that help?

I hope I can contribute quality research and discussions, I am not a troll.

I did not choose my username memoryhole for any reason. I did relate to the book 1984 when I was younger (always thought it was fiction back then) so I googled some terms from it and choose one.

Signed,

memoryhole
memoryhole
Member
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:48 am

memoryhole wrote:Hello Simon and Cluesforum Members,

I've been a a daily visitor to Cluesforum for over 5 years now and I finally feel ready to contribute to the research and discussion. I am Canadian and I've spent my entire professional career in sales.

I've been interested the most in the discussions around 9/11, Vicsims, Apollo missions, the ISS, rockets in a vacuum, Dinosaurs, DNA, Sandy Hook, Boston marathon, Paris "Charlie Hebdo shooting", The Nuke hoax, JFK Zapruder, and now currently Brussels.

I consider myself to be newly educated and since having children I am amazed at how within 30 minutes of each day, the TV shows for kids have already inserted something about Dinosaurs, Space and occasionally DNA.

Surprisingly, I actually enjoy watching the Hollywood movies (would never pay for them) as I am fascinated by both the "in your face" and subliminal messaging in them. For example, I re-watched "Honey, I shrunk the kids" with the kids last week and sure enough, there was an Apollo picture on the fridge. It's amazing how prevalent Space, Dinosaurs, DNA, Terrorism and Nukes are in films both blatantly and subtlety.

An ultimate project/goal of mine would be to create a catalog of movie titles and list if they use the various hoaxes as a main, side or background theme.

I am also very interested in how some people can see the media fakery and some people refuse to accept it. I played video games my whole life, saw the progression of CGI, does that help?

I hope I can contribute quality research and discussions, I am not a troll.

I did not choose my username memoryhole for any reason. I did relate to the book 1984 when I was younger (always thought it was fiction back then) so I googled some terms from it and choose one.

Signed,

memoryhole


Welcome memoryhole.

Others have also thought of cataloguing those particular references, and so you might consider making your project "open source". That might also be a nice idea because it doesn't seem particularly susceptible to abuse. The movie may be "presumed guilty" from the first endorsement or attempt at a subliminal reference and this encourages everyone to question what they are watching rather than encouraging people to helplessly absorb it. I would be happy to contribute as well, since I am frequently exposed to movies by my brainwashed community — obsessed as many are with celebrity — and it would give me something to do during times I am expected to just be quiet and watch propaganda. It might even be turned into a sort of game.

However, given the vast amount of propaganda and cross-pollination of the hoaxes and our ignorance of them, it might be a much easier project to simply list movies that make no mention or claim to endorse: Dinosaurs, Apollo, "Earth From Space", Islamic Terrorism, etc. And probably much healthier than forcing yourself to pay close attention to the endless psychological onslaught.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5058
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby aa5 on Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:43 am

Name: aa5
age: 30's
sex: male

I have been lurking on cluesforum for maybe 8 months now. I think you guys have made a breakthrough in sharing & developing of knowledge online: to control access, to the discussion. I have really enjoyed the back and forth discussions on topics, between interesting, free thinking people - without the normal, closed minded people drowning out & distracting from the topic.

I have enjoyed recently some of the conversations Hoi Polloi has been in, where he reinforced to me, that arguing over 'evidence' provided by the orthodoxy, is completely pointless/waste of time if you are developing ideas which are of a separate paradigm.
aa5
Member
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:03 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:18 pm

aa5, thanks for the support. Welcome. Glad you've been enjoying it.

Right off the bat, I have to ask. Do you claim to have known anyone in any sort of big news story we might claim is PsyOppy?

Also, what's your handle 'aa5' about?
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5058
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby aa5 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:02 am

My handle has no particular meaning I just like that it is short yet can be remembered by other posters, like a name.

No one I know has ever said of being part of any large scale trickery.

What I have been thinking about lately is us truth seekers doing experiments into the real world/natural philosophy.
aa5
Member
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:03 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:55 pm

aa5 wrote:My handle has no particular meaning I just like that it is short yet can be remembered by other posters, like a name.

No one I know has ever said of being part of any large scale trickery.


I am not trying to be niggling. Please forgive me for being so darn specific, but what I asked is not whether someone claims to be part of trickery, but whether someone is part of trickery. Do you know the 'family member' of someone who 'died' on 9/11, 7/7, etc.?

What I have been thinking about lately is us truth seekers doing experiments into the real world/natural philosophy.


I definitely agree with you there! The trouble is building a local community of people who are not part of the trickery, who can be trusted. Hence my constant reiteration of these litmus test questions, so that people understand we need to get in the habit of bravely asking of our neighbors that they be uninvolved with the unserious hoaxy players who just want control and influence out of power lust.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5058
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby aa5 on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:36 am

No I don't know anyone who is a part of one of those events. Part of it is I am in a remote area, not anywhere near the centers of power like New York & London.

There are some big challenges to building a group of people working together to conduct actual science. It is way harder than it sounds, which I suspect is why there has been next to no progress in many scientific disciplines, despite vast amounts of money spent and people working on it.

In fact, the only places I see progression in science, are where there are tremendous commercial rewards for its advance.
aa5
Member
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:03 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby HonestlyNow on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:19 pm

aa5 wrote:No I don't know anyone who is a part of one of those events. Part of it is I am in a remote area, not anywhere near the centers of power like New York & London.

I'm over one-thousand miles away from Manhattan.

I've come across two people that I know of that are part of the scam — the first one (I've not met him) is the nephew of someone I've known for several years, his story is of being in a particular tall building a few miles away and seeing the second plane, and of fleeing the city on foot by way of one of the bridges. The other was a 'friend' of a local politician who, when I brought up about a couple items of how 9/11 couldn't have happened, decided I was no longer fit to talk with because his son died 9/11/11, from the after-effects of helping out that day (as a responder, I'm gathering).
HonestlyNow
Member
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby brianv on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:14 pm

HonestlyNow wrote:
aa5 wrote:No I don't know anyone who is a part of one of those events. Part of it is I am in a remote area, not anywhere near the centers of power like New York & London.

I'm over one-thousand miles away from Manhattan.

I've come across two people that I know of that are part of the scam — the first one (I've not met him) is the nephew of someone I've known for several years, his story is of being in a particular tall building a few miles away and seeing the second plane, and of fleeing the city on foot by way of one of the bridges. The other was a 'friend' of a local politician who, when I brought up about a couple items of how 9/11 couldn't have happened, decided I was no longer fit to talk with because his son died 9/11/11, from the after-effects of helping out that day (as a responder, I'm gathering).


Sorry to be nit-picky but your answer is rather slippery. I think you were asked "do you know anybody claiming to be part of one of these "events"", not
"anybody who is a part of one of these events".


"Part of it is" ? Part of what? What's the other parts?

@Honestly And did he? Die, I mean, if he's local to you...
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:45 pm

HonestlyNow, I have similar stories of people who are willing to give me the introduction to a claim of what happened but not willing to answer any sort of question I'd be happy to answer in their situation, presuming it's real. I find that very suspicious.

I've had friends and relatives die and I have never been afraid (what for, anyway?) of answering any and all questions with matched curiosity of the interrogator.

The best explanation I can think of for someone shying away from exploring their grief or their loved one is a slight avarice for the benefits of nursing a personal "victimhood". I would not 'victim shame' (e.g.; blaming rape victims for dressing provocatively). This is just a simple truth from my perspective. I am delighted to talk of my loved ones at length, and I am eager to share in the story of their life and death with real living people I can trust and talk to in person.

Someone who doesn't have that for what they claim is a "loved one" ... well, it's just a shame such "private" people are easily mistaken for people exploiting their loved ones. Fishy, really, that 100% of the "victims' families" are this cagey when it comes to discussions of TV fakery with actual scientific skeptics. No engagement with CluesForum aside from one single emotional tantrum from a guy with the unlikely story of being mailed old body parts? Hmmm. I wonder if that's statistically likely! I doubt they bothered to follow real demographics on that one.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5058
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby RyanMichael on Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:18 pm

Aloha!

User name: RyanMichael

Reason for choosing this user name: It's my first and middle name. Keep it simple.

About me: I live on the island of Kauai in Hawaii. I am mostly Irish-German. I cannot proclaim any professional expertise. My reason for joining CluesForum is mostly because of how impressed I was by the topic of whether dinosaurs are a hoax or real. While I have read quite a bit about the topic over the years, it has been rare to find people discussing something controversial (of any kind) with both clarity AND respect for those who disagree. This is a forum I would like to be a part of!

I'm not sure what I will be able to contribute; I have been doing my own independent research into many of the topics discussed on CluesForum for years and would appreciate the opportunity to contribute to a discussion if it arises. I also am a long-time fan of September Clues! I honestly cannot remember when I saw it, I'm not even sure when it came out, but it was probably 2008, maybe 2009. I was pleasantly surprised to find this forum was associated with September Clues. Mahalo!
RyanMichael
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:25 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:44 pm

RyanMichael wrote:Aloha!

User name: RyanMichael

Reason for choosing this user name: It's my first and middle name. Keep it simple.

About me: I live on the island of Kauai in Hawaii. I am mostly Irish-German. I cannot proclaim any professional expertise. My reason for joining CluesForum is mostly because of how impressed I was by the topic of whether dinosaurs are a hoax or real. While I have read quite a bit about the topic over the years, it has been rare to find people discussing something controversial (of any kind) with both clarity AND respect for those who disagree. This is a forum I would like to be a part of!

I'm not sure what I will be able to contribute; I have been doing my own independent research into many of the topics discussed on CluesForum for years and would appreciate the opportunity to contribute to a discussion if it arises. I also am a long-time fan of September Clues! I honestly cannot remember when I saw it, I'm not even sure when it came out, but it was probably 2008, maybe 2009. I was pleasantly surprised to find this forum was associated with September Clues. Mahalo!



Welcome, RyanMichael. And may good aloha come to you!

Well, as long as we're on the subject and this seems to be a good practice for us, do you have any "close calls" with people who claim to have lost loved ones in any "terrorist attacks" (recent or otherwise) or other suspicious "news events"?

What is your perspective on the invasion and overthrowing of the Hawai'ian royalty by the U.S. and armed imperial forces coming in?
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5058
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby HonestlyNow on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:26 pm

brianv wrote:@Honestly And did he? Die, I mean, if he's local to you...

This man was attending the same community event for this politician as I was. I've only met him that one time, and I don't know his name. My conclusion is that this man is this politician's 'friend' so that he can, as one of his duties, keep the 9/11 story alive.
HonestlyNow
Member
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby brianv on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:41 am

HonestlyNow wrote:
brianv wrote:@Honestly And did he? Die, I mean, if he's local to you...

This man was attending the same community event for this politician as I was. I've only met him that one time, and I don't know his name. My conclusion is that this man is this politician's 'friend' so that he can, as one of his duties, keep the 9/11 story alive.


Indeed, and neatly extricate himself from having to answer any questions.
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby daddie_o on Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am

Greetings Cluesforum members,

I just registered for Clues Forum under the username daddie_o. I have used daddie_o or variations of that username on a variety of sites dating back for quite some time, and I don't remember where it came from other than whimsy. I am using 'daddie_o' specifically here because that is the same username I've been using on Reddit for a few years. Around January 1 of this year I watched a 9/11 'truther' documentary (not Sept. Clues), and suddenly 'woke up.' I've been going down the conspiracy rabbit hole since, though I see that I still have a long, long way to go yet. One lesson I have taken to heart after being yanked out of the matrix is to be open-minded about everything and consider any possible claim, no matter how absurd it may seem.

I don't feel I have anything to hide, so I'll be as open and honest as I can be without giving away my personal identity. I don't want to use my real name, simply because at this point in my professional life having my name come up in a google search on CluesForum would not be the best for my career. I am a tenure-track professor in the social sciences at a research university. I am an American citizen who currently (and for the time being) lives and works in Israel (where I also have citizenship). I was raised in a not particularly religious reform household and certain not a Zionist one. In fact the only reason I live in Israel right now is that my wife, who I met in graduate school in the US, is Israeli. She desperately wanted to move back, and I agreed. In other words, I moved to Israel out of personal reasons, not ideological ones.

As much as being Jewish and living in Israel is likely to make me suspect in the eyes of many conspiracy theorists, I I don't feel I have anything to hide. In fact that's why I want to be so upfront about it, although it is certainly not required as part of the introduction. I would also like to point out that there are many (though not nearly enough) Israelis who are very critical of their country's actions (just as in the US), though unfortunately the conspiracy community here seems to be very small (though maybe I just haven't found it). Just to give you an idea of my political sensibilities, I applaud people like this former soldier for speaking out, though most Israelis would consider him to be a liar and a traitor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=monF65fJIHk

I want to join cluesforum in part because I'm a bit tired of all the shills and BS over on the conspiracy forum on Reddit. I appreciate the level and relative civility of conversation here, as well as the content. Through Miles Mathis's work and some others, I have a growing appreciation for how much of our reality has been not just manipulated but outright hoaxed, and this is the best place on the internet for that type of information. I guess I could just lurk here, but I would like to have the ability to contribute to the conversation. Also, I have seen posters here who make particularly incisive comments, and I would like to read the rest of their comment history, but am unable to do so without membership. If you want to get a better sense of the kinds of contributions I might make here, you can read my posting and comment history at Reddit where my username is u/daddie_o. Here are some links to some posts with my own original content/research:

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... s_bombing/

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... us_boston/

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... _leave_of/

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/com ... krock_inc/


Being that I have training in the social sciences, I might be able to contribute in terms of drawing inferences from evidence and other things related to the social sciences and social theory. And living in Israel, I might be able to provide an 'on the ground' perspective for anyone interested. I would also be interested in researching more about some of the things happening in Israel from the perspective of hoaxes. The population here has been quite terrorized over the years (on both sides), and at some point I'd like to know how much of it is pure fabrication. For example, I believe that the Rabin assassination was hoaxed. There is a conspiracy theory that he was killed by the SHABAK (it's like Israel's FBI), but I lean towards the hypothesis that his assassination was completely staged. The last 6 months or so there has been a wave of Arab Israelis and Palestinians attempting to stab Jewish Israeli citizens and IDF soldiers and being shot. It has really upped the level of animosity and suspicion. Many of these incidents have been captured on film, usually cellphone cameras. I don't feel like I have the technical ability to analyze the videos, but perhaps it is something that some in this research community would be interested in looking into, which I would be happy to facilitate and take part in.

And, in light of the standard question that seems to be asked of new members: I do not know anybody who was involved in any way in any hoaxes or psyops or anything like that, nor will I claim in the future that 'I knew somebody who was there.' And yes, that includes the holocaust.
daddie_o
Banned
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:21 am

PreviousNext

Return to HOW TO REGISTER at CLUESFORUM - and other tips

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests