REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby simonshack on Fri May 27, 2016 1:54 pm

Larkness wrote:That's about all I'm seeing from simonshack. I answer his questions, he has yet to directly answer any of mine. All of his stuff on rocketry is overly simplistic explanations without a shred of evidence or experimentation to back them up.


If you can say that "all of my stuff on rocketry" has not a "shred of evidence" - and is therefore plain wrong - I suppose this means that you have been reading it all. You have evidently already made your mind up : "all of it is wrong". If you think that such attitude of yours compels me to answer any of your questions, you are - quite simply - a fool.

Larkness wrote:I'm not getting it from simonshack either. He (she?) acts like everything he says is correct (no evidence needed) and those who question him are just plain wrong.


As our readers will surely testify, I have never acted like everything I say is correct, Larkness darling (I'm a heterosexual male, btw). It is you saying that 'all of my stuff' is plain wrong - and you have done so within hours / days of registering on this research forum, the gist of which is to question (for lack of a better generic term) "the establishment". If you, as you claim, have worked many years for the NAVY (clearly a part of said "establishment") roaming around in submarines armed with highly-sophisticated / 'peacekeeping' weapons of mass destruction, you cannot expect much sympathy /support / credibility on the part of folks who know full well what the American 'military establishment' is all about. Also, if you are proud - as you appear to be - of your military past (and can see nothing wrong with that rogue world of lies, deception, and international mass murder), you have just entered the lion's den (armed only with 'intellectual weapons'). Fear not, however, our 'weapons' are not pointing at mindless peons like yourself. Your choice of username suggests you are here 'just for a lark' - and we will have none of that. Our time is certainly better spent pursuing our patient analyses and critiques of the demented world we live in - with the long-term objective (and hope) of restoring some sanity on this planet.

Larkness wrote:So far it seems that the site assumes everything is a hoax, then looks for evidence to support their conclusion instead of the other way around.

This sentence of yours just goes to show what a silly fool you are. The very essence of this forum is precisely to discern between fiction and reality - and to detect, one by one, the most 'well-kept-deceptions' concocted by the aforementioned "establishment" (aka "The Nutwork") at the expense of the general public. If you do not wish to be part of our noble and valiant efforts, so be it: we do not suffer fools gladly. Goodbye now. Or should I say: F off.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6773
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby Flabbergasted on Fri May 27, 2016 2:32 pm

Good riddance. I don´t believe the cretin has ever set foot in a sub.
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 813
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Fri May 27, 2016 2:56 pm

Larkness wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote: But also often by agents, agitators or what we might presume is service personnel for some kind of agency or order or group. Are you familiar or unfamiliar with groups of military persons whose job it is to disrupt online dialogue?

I've yet to meet a single one. Where are you seeing them?


That does seem awfully naïve for someone who believes I've only ever graduated high school — as if that qualified me as an intelligent person anyway. I've met more intelligent drop outs than college professors.

Larkness wrote:Of course I've been accused of being a shill for many reasons. For being an atheist, a christian, promoting gun control, promoting gun ownership, for being a jew lover, for being racist, for not promoting the white race and other bizarre reasons. It's a big internet out there.


Wow, so you've been trolling a lot of Internet communities. You don't seem to have much respect for any if that keeps happening to you.

Larkness wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:That is, in fact, what we may have to do indeed. Can you elaborate on the role of the public affairs officer? Are they a sort of "public relations" manager? Is it someone we could send a complaint or question to about possible traitors within the U.S. military, who are lying to the American public? Is it a place we could express concern about military actions done on civilians?

You can ask them anything you want. They probably will say they don't know, tell you what they're authorized to say, or refer you to someone else. http://www.cnic.navy.mil/regions/cnrnw/ ... ctory.html The phone number is (360) 627-4046/4031/4030 How is it that you do not know to simply call a military public affairs officer?


Well, I suspected there may have been someone like that but I suspected I would get the run-around, as you just explained that they might give me. What would interest us about calling someone who will say they don't know, who will not hear us, or who will "refer us to someone else"? That doesn't sound like a strong selling point for giving them a call. Still, I may do as you back-handedly suggest and see what comes of it.

Larkness wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:The concern is that nobody knows. That's kind of a big problem if you suspect those people of immense levels of treachery against freedom and democracy.

Then what are you doing to find out?


Well, I tried asking someone apparently employed by them, but they said they didn't know who actually employed them. Perhaps I was only told what they were authorized to say, or I may be referred to someone else?

Larkness wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:nor any document that permits someone else to take my life because of something I said.

Depending on where you live, you don't need to sign a document to be subject to the death penalty. I was no more liable to be executed just because I was in the military. The Navy doesn't work that way; they haven't executed anyone for over 150 years. The military on death row now are all convicted rapists and murders.


That shows how effective the threat of death row is for revealing a secret. Thanks for sharing that. Makes a lot of sense with our research.


Larkness wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote: Please understand that I really really mean no harm or insult.

Looked like a blatant insult to me. I don't see an apology anywhere in your post.


I tend not to apologize for things I didn't say. Since you won't hear me tell you I am not insulting you and I mean no harm, what more can I do? I am sorry when anyone is so insecure that I haven't been able to help that person gain confidence and self-respect and an ability to really be free in thought and action. That would go for you too, if you could hear that. I wish you well, whomever you may be, if you are indeed a person.


Larkness wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:How can you say that if you have ever learned "classified" information? Explain, please, better language we can use to describe the problem that a free civilian man cannot speak freely about any subject.

I presently have no superior officer appointed over me as I did in the military. I've not been subject to military orders for over 13 years. I merely have a civilian supervisor now. I speak about anything I damn well please. I choose not to speak of secrets I learned in the military.


I see. You have a civilian supervisor, so you choose not to speak of secrets. That sounds pretty wise. And slightly creepy.


Larkness wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:I was referring to you dropping links to NASA, which seemed to be your attempt at serving as your explanation for a phenomenon rather than specifically addressing and answering in your own words the questions we have posed about said phenomena (or lack thereof in the case of unproven principles NASA claims to use to support their bogus launch videos).

So when simonshack says that NASA makes a bogus claim, I'm supposed to use some other source of information to show that he is wrong? That sounds like a very strange thing to request of me.


No, you seem to have misunderstood. If NASA is shown to have made a bogus claim and you show a place where NASA contradicts itself, that doesn't make the initial claim more true. Science either works on predictable principles or it is still exploring them or it doesn't work because it's bogus.

Larkness wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:Well, yes. But it's not really "you" — remember. The problem we have is the manner in which your arguments may be formed (or pre-formed) by the training you received.

I prefer that you judge my arguments by the content of the argument. Sounds fair and simple right?


I don't want to be fair and simple, I want to be biased to your opinion in order to consider it and weight it as a possibility. If I were fair and judged your arguments by their content, I would be forced to see them as fairly empty statements of endorsing authoritative texts, mixed with a petulant self-entitlement for implicit trust.

Larkness wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:let us try to avoid inflammatory language,

Good advice, I hope you decide to follow it the next time a new member arrives at the forum who doesn't think exactly the same way you do.


I will continue to try. Good luck in that big internet out there you keep getting called "shill" in.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby Seneca on Fri May 27, 2016 7:27 pm

Larkness wrote:
Seneca wrote:This seemed to be the only verifiable claim he is making. So I checked it out using the same information. His numbers are all wrong.

Based on my calculations:
more than half the posts are from the top 14 contributors (not top 4!)
90% from the posts are from the top 155 contributors (not top 12!)

624 members posted more than once.
350 members posted at least 10 times

I didn't read everything he wrote. I find him very disrespectful.


Edit:
These numbers still give a bit of a misleading picture of the diversity of the participation on this forum. They don't take in account the fact that a newer member can participate more frequently than an older member. So I divided the number of posts by the amount of days that an account is active on the forum. Then the numbers (14 and 155) get even bigger.

@Prescient
Your post reminded me that some of the reasons why a lot of members are not posting more often is because so much has already been posted and because of the high standards.

Here are my numbers. I got them from http://www.cluesforum.info/memberlist.php the board's own list and data.

1508 members.
726 members with no posts
simonshack 6144 posts
Administratorhoi.polloi 4344 posts
Memberbrianv 3639 posts
Administratornonhocapito 2289 posts
For a total of 16416 posts out of a total of 28294 posts as of yesterday. I copied and pasted the numbers to a spread sheet to make them easier to add up.

So which numbers do you disagree with? Show me your calculations?


Aye aye sir! Your total number of posts is wrong. This morning it was 53277. 16416/53277=30.8% not 50%

Bye bye sir!
Seneca
Member
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby fbenario on Sat May 28, 2016 12:03 am

Seneca wrote:This morning it was 53277. 16416/53277=30.8% not 50%

I'm seeing 56,343 posts at 8:00 PM EST. How is it you only see 53,277 today?
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby Seneca on Sat May 28, 2016 7:35 am

fbenario wrote:
Seneca wrote:This morning it was 53277. 16416/53277=30.8% not 50%

I'm seeing 56,343 posts at 8:00 PM EST. How is it you only see 53,277 today?


I had copied all the info from the list of registered users (all of the 62 pages) in a spreadsheet. The number 53277 was the sum of the posts by all the members. I don't know why this is different from the number at the bottom of the Board Index. About 3000 posts. Anyway, there were much more than 28294.
Seneca
Member
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Sat May 28, 2016 2:30 pm

Hmm, I don't know either. It could be because of the number of posts by non-members (banned) and/or the posts we imported from the Reality Shack. (Still a good resource! Check out our old locked forum at the bottom of the main list some time, when/if you get a chance, everyone.)
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby CluedIn on Sat May 28, 2016 2:56 pm

Larkness wrote:I can only take a camera into the shipyard with the command's permission, so there is no way I can obtain photos of an open submarine core. I don't risk execution, :) but I would certainly lose my security clearance and my job. There will be photos taken of the open core I'm sure, but they will be classified secret or above due to the nature of core design. I can probably answer some questions you may have in the appropriate thread.


This "story" about a sailor taking pictures of the engine room on a New-clear sub, tells me that Mr. Larkness is a fraud. http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/k ... ton-223646

"Prosecutors allege that Petty Officer First Class Kristian Saucier (a male :rolleyes: ) used a cellphone camera to take photos in the classified engine room of the nuclear submarine where he worked as a mechanic, the USS Alexandria, then destroyed a laptop, camera and memory card after learning he was under investigation.

So the NAVY does not require sailors to obtain permission to bring cellphones into classified areas, but Mr. Larkness' employer does?

Then, we are also supposed to believe that "Kristian" (dumb Christian) did this:

"The investigation into Saucier kicked off in a rather unusual way in 2012 when a supervisor at a dump in Hampton, Connecticut, found a cellphone “on top of a pile of trash approximately three to four feet into the middle of a dumpster at the transfer station,” a court filing read. The supervisor showed the images to a retired Navy friend who turned over the device to the Naval Criminal Investigative Service."

How convenient. Left a pile of evidence smack dab in the middle of a dumpster! <_<

This "story" has another agenda related to Hillary, but fit right in with Mr. Larkness joining the forum.
CluedIn
Member
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:15 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby Seneca on Sun May 29, 2016 7:13 am

Yes that's a good point. If Larkness told a true story, he would have added something like "I am not even allowed to bring my cellphone into the shipyard."
But then he had to explain how his civilian boss could enforce this when the Navy apparently can't.

From the link you posted:
“A lot of people were doing what Kris was doing,”


Pitcher acknowledges that his friend violated Navy rules if he took the photos as prosecutors allege, but he says such infractions by submariners were not uncommon and were almost always dealt with through what the military calls “nonjudicial punishment” or Captain’s Mast. Those involved were demoted and docked some pay, but didn’t face a felony record or the prospect of years behind bars, the retired sailor said.
Seneca
Member
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby feblogger on Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:54 pm

hello to everyone,

I'm Serbian living in Canada, I'm formally educated and trained high priest of the kazarian judeo-masonic mathematical religion. I was preaching the mathematical religion at two universities, and then moved into more practical fields. My formal fields are mathematics, physics, comp science and finances.

My main field of interest is the fake society we live in, called the NWO (JWO), and the money creation, interest on loans and central banking as the tool of enslaving the sheeple. The money trail led me to the realization that all the J-sciences (as that was called in 1920/30s) is a total fakery, as opposed to the T-science (this is my term, as for T in Nikola Tesla, or T for technology), which is now degraded to the levels of trade and "smart" invention, although it makes our everyday living.

I came across this forum while googling for rockets in vacuum, which thread I read in full, all the, now, 39 pages. And I am in total agreement with boethius, simonshack, and others. I will shortly post in that thread too

Cheers!

------------

“If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts”, Einstein
feblogger
Banned
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 5:41 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:25 am

Welcome to you feblogger, and thanks for joining.

I only have one teensy little request, and please do not find it too presumptuous of me. It is not to point out anything wrong you are doing, only to please honor our attempts at making our forum the most academic and least "blog-like" as we can reasonably try to do.

As such, I know English may not be your preferred language, but please do try to make a (small) effort to make your posts as legible as possible, and refrain from flavor text.

As much as I appreciate ICfreely's posts, his frequent and nearly incessant use of quotes in his signature comes across as perhaps slightly too artistic for me. Simon or many others may totally disagree. This is only my opinion.

In turn, we will all try very hard to read your words generously and in earnest.

Anyway, you may have some very interesting things to contribute indeed, based on your experiences in such a freaky system, but also please refrain from too much religious belief, if/when possible since we cannot have our forum turn into a totally religious discussion board.

Thank you again, and welcome!
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby simonshack on Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:57 am

hoi.polloi wrote:Anyway, you may have some very interesting things to contribute indeed, based on your experiences in such a freaky system, but also please refrain from too much religious belief, if/when possible since we cannot have our forum turn into a totally religious discussion board.

I actually found Feblogger's tongue-in-cheek nudge at 'mathematical religion' quite apt and amusing. :)
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6773
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:18 pm

So did I, but TBH, I didn't catch it at first because I've been so used to people coming on saying they believe such a wide variety of things, I was almost prepared to take them for their word and imagine them being lectured on the Talmud and Wernher von Braun bogusness at the same time.
:P

Anyway, I am not so sure about the great and powerful Tesla being the One True Science Master, but we definitely need to get over treating the fellow like a pariah just because he spoke out for public access to wondrous technology; the powers that be are definitely hypocrites for trying to use Tesla technology to control and enslave while only teaching the public to credit him with alternating current at best.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby feblogger on Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:50 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:Anyway, I am not so sure about the great and powerful Tesla being the One True Science Master


Agree, we were all brainwashed to take Tesla as a witty inventor and technician, just a skillful lad. The truth is Tesla left us 700+ patents, including the X-rays, laser, wireless communication (WiFi), remote control, robotics, AC motor and generator,..., and he pretty much enabled your modern way of living.

Tesla was the last big one to stand up to the JWO mathematical religion inquisition, for which he was punished in the way they punish, his career was destroyed, he was pushed into poverty, ridiculed by the JWO controlled media (publishing the cartoon "Nikola Mad Scientist"). You can ask Tesla's friends, Henry Ford and Mark Twain how that goes.

Here are some interesting quotes:

“If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts”
- Einstein

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
- Nikola Tesla

“The idea of atomic energy is illusionary but it has taken so powerful a hold on the minds, that although I have preached against it for twenty-five years, there are still some who believe it to be realizable.”
Nikola Tesla

"Einstein's relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king. Its exponents are briliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists"
- Nikola Tesla

And here is the "Olympian Gossip", Tesla's poem on the charlatan einstein:

Olympian Gossip Lyrics, Nikola Tesla

(Verse)
While listening on my cosmic phone
I caught words from the Olympus blown
A newcomer was shown around;
That much I could guess, aided by sound
"There's Archimedes with his lever
Still busy on problems as ever

(Bridge)
Says, "matter and force are transmutable
And wrong the laws you thought immutable."

(Verse 2)
Below, on Earth, they work at full blast
And news are coming in thick and fast
The latest tells of a cosmic gun
To be pelted is very poor fun
We are wary with so much at stake
Those beggars are a pest—no mistake
Too bad, Sir Isaac, they dimmed your renown
And turned your great science upside down
Now a long haired crank, Einstein by name
Puts on your high teaching all the blame

(Bridge)
Says, "matter and force are transmutable
And wrong the laws you thought immutable."

(Verse 3)
I am much too ignorant, my son
For grasping schemes so finely spun
My followers are of stronger mind
And I am content to stay behind
Perhaps I failed, but I did my best
These masters of mine may do the rest
Come, Kelvin, I have finished my cup
When is your friend Tesla coming up."
"Oh, quoth Kelvin, he is always late
It would be useless to remonstrate."
Then silence—shuffle of soft slippered feet—
I knock and—the bedlam of the street
feblogger
Banned
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 5:41 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:34 pm

feblogger wrote:and he pretty much enabled your modern way of living.


My modern way? I resemble that remark!

Of course, some of us didn't have much of a choice about the way we are born into living, as discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1888

However, touché and credit where credit is due! If Tesla would posthumously want credit for the society we have now, he certainly deserves it.

Pity there aren't more like him, though, right? Your selection of quotes, at least, reveals the Serbian scoundrel to have more intelligence in him than Einstein, and more likability as well. I wish I could have met him, as I'd like to have asked his take on a number of things.

I was wondering if you'd be interested in hearing our podcast on Newton — the man, the myth, the petulant fruitcake — as discussed here: http://theclueschronicle.info/
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to HOW TO REGISTER at CLUESFORUM - and other tips

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests