REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
feblogger
Banned

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by feblogger »

hoi.polloi wrote:
feblogger wrote:and he pretty much enabled your modern way of living.
My modern way? I resemble that remark!
oh, sorry, that was definitely a typo, I meant to say "and he pretty much enabled OUR (or THE) modern way of living"

thanks, I'll watch the video on newton, but for the record, newton is a part of the planed overthrow of Christianity, as started with another one, the copernicus, and then the two got pulled out of the trouble by einstein after the "failed" Michelson–Morley (M&M) experiment. (and the hidden Airy's "failed" experiment)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

feblogger wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:
feblogger wrote:and he pretty much enabled your modern way of living.
My modern way? I resemble that remark!
[O]h, sorry, that was definitely a typo, I meant to say "and he pretty much enabled OUR (or THE) modern way of living"

[T]hanks, I'll watch the video on newton, but for the record, newton is a part of the plan[n]ed overthrow of Christianity, as started with another one, the [C]opernicus, and then the two got pulled out of the trouble by [E]instein after the "failed" Michelson–Morley (M&M) experiment. (and the hidden Airy's "failed" experiment)
It's fine! I am thankful you gave me an excuse to complain about it.
:lol:

Interesting perspective. I am on board with you there.

There is no video, just a 2-hour talk, but I would be very interested in your feedback and I hope you have the patience to listen. We tried to put together a good show. I think that what you say fits pretty snugly with our research in the issue actually. That is, I have nothing to contradict the idea that Newton was used as a psychological attack on still useful paradigms like peace-loving Christian groups and their own sciences. It really makes a sad amount of sense.

PS: Please don't mind me adding a little capitalization to your quoted post, just for readability. It is only meant to be a polite reminder, and not at all a critique of the merit of your post.
feblogger
Banned

hoi.polloi,

I've just listened to the cast. I understood miss K and you were the hosts, right? You had few "fucks" slipped here and there, but, hey, what a fuck! Excellent job, really. I agree with everything you said there, and I'm really happy there are more people like me around who came to these conclusions independently. I also liked when you expressed some suspicion about the Moon light.

I might only comment on the "jewton was believer in Christ and Bible".

Well, king Edward Longshank (the one who was brutal to Mel Gibbson), expelled the moneychangers out of England in 1290 (as the Magna Carta of 1215, and few other measures in 1260s didn't bring expected results). Majority of the moneychangers left, but some "crypted" into and stayed. In 1640s, cromwell starts the first revolution (french and others to follow) for his masters, who financed him and requested the execution of Charles I by a parliament trial and "legal" conviction. They brought william III for the king from Holland (who hosted them after the similar eviction from Spain), who immediately (and silently) revoked the Edward's edict (it was never officially revoked, to this day), and in 1694 makes England the first JWO minion in history, by accepting to borrow private confetti money (gold receipts) at interest and tax his people for the interest (the whole "free" western world would soon follow). The BOE, the first ever private central bank, then gets the jewton to be the mint master (which you did say in the cast), where he did the only one, the single one, practical invention: he invented the dents on the rim of a coin, to stop the theft by coins pilling off.

So this jewton guy was a part of the light bearers plan to rescue the Europe out of the Christian "dark ages", into the hands of the truly chosen masters. He continued the work of Polish kazar copernicus on the heliocentric system. They didn't care for science or truth, they simply wanted to find something big that the Christian church would fiercely defend. So they picked up this thing, and since the whole civilization lived in the north hemisphere, the flat earth and the globe earth models gave same results, they pushed for the globe earth. Church was fine with astronomers using either the theory, but that was not what they wanted. They wanted the fundamental change and the Churche's defeat, and later they continued the attack with the evolution and dinosaurs, attacking the marriage, everything national, etc.

Later, in 18th century, when the ships started getting lost in the seas of the south hemisphere, due to the globe earth longitude calculations huge errors, and when the captain Cook clocked 80K miles and 3 years to sail around Antarctica, the Bradford channel experiment, etc, people started doubting the heliocentric globe earth, as you mentioned that in the cast.

Oh, and his gravitation, as an attractive force between two masses, was never proved and/or measured, except for the cavendish, whose experiment nobody was able to repeat (ever).
hoi.polloi wrote:
feblogger wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:
feblogger wrote: PS: Please don't mind me adding a little capitalization to your quoted post, just for readability. It is only meant to be a polite reminder, and not at all a critique of the merit of your post.
I usually pay attention to the semantics, but it seems that here I'll have to pay attention to the syntax as well :)
No probs, I'll try to start the sentence with a capital letter., although some names I wont, sorry, I'm a rebellious.

Oh, my keyboard mixes letter "n" and "j" so that you know if you notice it. I'll have to fix the keyboard
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"Oh, my keyboard mixes letter "n" and "j""

So "jewton" wasn't deliberate? Damn I laughed out loud.

And don't be surprised by the occasional "fuck" from yours truly. :P
hoi.polloi

Aha, nice, thanks for that addition. I'm going to double-post this info to the "Science Gods" thread. Unless you'd like to, yourself. It's thought provoking. Oh, yes, myself and K are the hosts. Thank you for listening and enjoying (and getting the info to other people if you want...)

I want to understand your perspective, though. For example, in what way is Newton rightly called jewton? Wasn't he a Mason and/or Gnostic New Ager? Shouldn't we distinguish between the cults as we distinguish between names? Surely a low level Mason or low level Papist Jesuit type isn't aware of the full chain of command? If I called Obama "President Barack Clintobusher" (ugh, is that contagious?) someone may get the joke but perhaps too much in the interest of obfuscating important details.

We have been trying to identify all the strains of the psychopathy on the forum, and bending it all to "Jewishness" or "Jesuitness" hasn't really helped people understand — if anything, it's turned the intellectual discussion into a religious belief contest, which we really do not need. So, while avoiding such shows of dedication to one's personal (albeit true) deity, would you want to explain briefly who you think is most to blame for these hoaxes?

And if you don't want to answer, or you want to say, "I don't know," that would be a very acceptable answer, in my opinion. (That would be my answer, pretty much, after all, so what else can I say?). If you want to say "antichrist" is the ultimate enemy or that Christianity is the ultimate answer for most things, we would ask that you please enact your Christian humbleness and keep that to yourself since you will only find a few other Christians on the forum — though they are quite respected on their own merits and not judged for their personal beliefs. You need not fear burning at the stake here nor turn yourself into a martyr of any kind.

No, you won't be expected to capitalize einstein if you don't want, though it may be a way of cutting off your nose to spite your face is far as "rebellion" goes. Yet, I greatly respect your rebel attitude, and the rebel attitude of a number of famous rebels as well — from many different backgrounds and religions and other fucking minor differences.
feblogger
Banned

Wasn't he a Mason and/or Gnostic New Ager?
yes he was. Also he was not a jew as much as cristopher columbus wasn't(?). Don't forget the masnos, illuimnati, bbergs, cfr, anrachists, commnuists, gay rights, feminists, any secret society,..., are all just mercenaries (and they are not aware of that, they are just proud to be in a secret society)
would you want to explain briefly who you think is most to blame for these hoaxes?
well the Jesuits and Vatican are not for sure. Why would a Church and her order work against the Church (although its founder Ignatius Loyola was a crypto, but the consecutive popes fixed that later)? I know that people fall easily to the shills like Jon Phelps (who has a diamond trade company in Tel Aviv), but no, its not the Jesuits.

Rome went belly up in 1821 when the Pope Gregory XVI conferred upon Carl Rotenshit the Order of St. George, and all the Vatican's gold for "safekeeping"

Ok, but who was it? I did say few times in my previous comments, it was about toppling the Christianity. Who can that be? Who harbors the grudge?

here is a quote for you:

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"
-Voltaire
hoi.polloi

Ok, but who was it? I did say few times in my previous comments, it was about toppling the Christianity. Who can that be? Who harbors the grudge?

here is a quote for you:

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"
-Voltaire
Well, it's an interesting path, because I've most often (not always, but most often) heard that quote used by Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists to point the finger at Jews and Blacks, and conversely I've heard African-Americans use it (seldomly) to critique a vast amount of problems with the State. So each person may interpret it in their own subtly different way.

I like Voltaire's writings a lot, but since I feel at liberty to criticize everything, does that mean I am not ruled over? B)

However, to go from the idea that there is not just a single grudge but a number of people that resent Christian rule, I can think of not just a few groups who can claim poor experiences with Christian rulers. There is no doubt in my mind that there are groups with a goal to overthrow enemy religions, though. Well, anyhow, it's an interesting perspective and I can't say that I know, but I do know that people who look into these subjects can be people who tend to feel persecuted, and they may draw that to a larger movement. And they may be perfectly right. That is, you might just be perfectly right.

In my opinion, you might equally say that any free thinking person with generous human values, intelligence, and a connection to and understanding of their own senses (be they Christian or not) may fall victim to the hoaxes and the squabble they're meant to bring us to. However, this is only my current opinion.

Thank you so much for sharing, and welcome to the forum!
feblogger
Banned

but most often) heard that quote used by Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists
Yes, it is about supremacists, however the "white supremacists" is just another hoax, as there is indeed a "God given supremacism" around us, never taking the front stage and the limelight

Re Neo-Nazis, I'd just like to say that they are a caricature created by the very those who the former are allegedly against. Just another controlled opposition and hoax
feblogger
Banned

However, to go from the idea that there is not just a single grudge but a number of people that resent Christian rule
Sorry, I missed this. Yes there are such groups, and many more are artificially created by the masters of lies through their owned media, through political agenda, various movements (usually for a human, environmental and caring causes), and then these groups were employed, as mercenaries, for their cause.

And the same it is today, just look at Brasil now, a country whose central bank is not privately owned, and which owes nothing to the international moneychangers (IMF) since 2000
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

feblogger wrote: [...] Brasil [...] owes nothing to the international moneychangers...
Really? If that were so, Brazil would be painted in the media as an evil empire and the international war machine would long since have been deployed.
Are you by any chance a supporter of the Brazilian workers´ party (PT)?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

feblogger wrote:So this jewton guy was a part of the light bearers plan to rescue the Europe out of the Christian "dark ages", into the hands of the truly chosen masters. He continued the work of Polish kazar copernicus on the heliocentric system. They didn't care for science or truth, they simply wanted to find something big that the Christian church would fiercely defend. So they picked up this thing, and since the whole civilization lived in the north hemisphere, the flat earth and the globe earth models gave same results, they pushed for the globe earth.
The issues you raise are important, but some of your observations are overly simplistic, to put it mildly.
Are you by any chance a supporter of Flat Earthism?
feblogger
Banned

Flabbergasted wrote:
feblogger wrote: [...] Brasil [...] owes nothing to the international moneychangers...
Really? If that were so, Brazil would be painted in the media as an evil empire and the international war machine would long since have been deployed.
Are you by any chance a supporter of the Brazilian workers´ party (PT)?
You might have missed it, but there was a coup d'etat in Brasil, a parliamentarian one, a new invention out of the nwo enslaving peoples tool-box
The issues you raise are important, but some of your observations are overly simplistic, to put it mildly.
Are you by any chance a supporter of Flat Earthism?
Lets not go the prescribed path: ignore, ridicule, debunk, attack ad hominem but never ever discus and answer. Instead let's just stick with what can be measured and independently confirmed by experiments, so whatever the results it may be. Fair?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

feblogger wrote:You might have missed it, but there was a coup d'etat in Brasil, a parliamentarian one, a new invention out of the nwo enslaving peoples tool-box
I missed the coup d´etat, but I have been following the impeachment process and the ongoing Carwash Operation quite closely, listening attentively to both sides. Since you seem to have bought into PT´s shallow propaganda stratagem of labeling any and all resistance to Bolivarian totalitarianism "a coup of the white elites", I will take your answer as a "yes".
feblogger wrote:Lets not go the prescribed path: ignore, ridicule, debunk, attack ad hominem but never ever discus and answer. Instead let's just stick with what can be measured and independently confirmed by experiments, so whatever the results it may be. Fair?
I am not sure what the "ignore, ridicule, debunk, ad hominem attack" thing is about, but, again, I am left with the feeling the answer is "yes".
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

feblogger wrote: Lets not go the prescribed path: ignore, ridicule, debunk, attack ad hominem but never ever discus and answer. Instead let's just stick with what can be measured and independently confirmed by experiments, so whatever the results it may be. Fair?
Fair? Not quite, Feblogger. This is my forum which, of course, also means it is part of 'my time' on this Earth. Please know that I simply do not wish to spend any of my time discussing FE here - nor do I have any desire to provide another public platform for NASA's DBA operation. I will, in due time, expound extensive motives for preventing any FE debates here - much as I would prevent anyone proposing, say, a debate titled "Is Santa Claus real, after all?" There are now countless other places on the www where you may discuss FE - if you are so inclined. Thanks for your kind comprehension.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ADMIN NOTICE:

I have activated the account of new, Russian member 'Vladislaw' - who just sent me this e-mail :
Vladislaw wrote:Hi, i am Vladislaw from Russia. About Cluesforum.info i have learnt from 911tm.9bb.ru forum since March 2016. To me is very interested much all psy-ops events, one of them is Chellenger psy-op. I have copied on russian from cluesforum.info on thread http://911tm.9bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=1127
And my interest on cluesforum.info is conversations for this theme. Just for updating thoughts on thread http://911tm.9bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=1127
My professional skills are: sound designing- beat making =)

I hope this hand-shake willl help me to recieve invite from you,
Vladislaw
I know, this is a bit of an experiment - since the language barrier appears to be a rather tricky issue (and since the 'google translate' machine pretty much sucks!). However, I think it's important that we try our best to communicate with our Russian readers / research colleagues and friends. Let's see how it goes. :)