The Dreyfus Affair Was a Manufactured Hoax

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
daddie_o
Banned

The Dreyfus Affair Was a Manufactured Hoax

Unread post by daddie_o »

I finally finished a paper exposing the Dreyfus Affair as a manufactured hoax. It's up on Miles Mathis's website: http://mileswmathis.com/dreyfus.pdf. I will paste some excerpts below, then summarize what I think the aims of the Dreyfus event were. That summary plus a bonus outing of a French spook can also be found in this post that will be published tomorrow at http://pieceofmindful.com, where I have just started blogging.

Paper excerpts:
Dozens of books and hundreds of academic articles have been written on the Dreyfus Affair.... [One] “comprehensive bibliography” lists over 5,000 items that have been written since the affair ended. Academics love the Dreyfus affair, since it gave birth to the concept of the public intellectual and so soothes them with the comforting idea that they, too, might have some actual relevance or importance outside the ivory tower. An estimate of the number of newspaper articles published just during the affair itself puts the number, conservatively, at 100,000. With newspapers frequently printing multiple editions a day to keep people updated on new developments, the Dreyfus affair received the 19th-century equivalent of 24-hour non-stop blanket news coverage. It truly was the OJ Simpson trial of its day....

The unending parade of books and papers and movies and miniseries and made-for-TV-specials and documentaries and websites all devoted to retelling and consecrating the Dreyfus affair have, over the years, covered over the events with an intricate and multi-layered tapestry. I guess it’s true what they say, if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth. My aim here is to tease apart the threads of that tapestry and unwind it, to show you that the whole thing was just another manufactured psyop....

The very first thing you always hear about Dreyfus is that he was an artillery officer. It’s important for them to hammer that in, make sure you don’t question it. One reason is that the letter found in a wastebasket at the German Embassy that was used as evidence against Dreyfus, called the bordereau, was offering to sell information to which an artillery officer would be privy. And it is true that he had come up the ranks in an artillery regiment, being made Captain and stationed at an artillery arsenal. That was in 1889. But in 1891 he entered the elite French war college...and joined the general staff....

His prison memoirs, covering the years 1894-1899 and aptly titled Five Years of My Life (“by Alfred Dreyfus, Ex-Captain of Artillery in the French Army”), were published in 1901 in French and English.... In this memoir, Dreyfus writes that he was working in military intelligence the entire time he was in the general staff. Let that sink in: Dreyfus was not an artillery officer. He was in military intelligence. You won’t find that little nugget of truth anywhere under the enormous piles of BS written on the affair, even though it has been staring historians in the face since at least 1901.... I stumbled onto it just a few days into my research but rather than dismissing it or ignoring it or burying it, I dusted it off, polished it up and put it on display. Honestly, I feel like I could just drop the mic and end this paper right now. And I would, if only there weren’t so much more to tell....

You might be asking yourself, if I'm Jewish, why am I writing this? Shouldn't I be appalled by Miles's focus on which of these jokers is Jewish. Doesn't it bother me? How can I take part in this anti-Semitism? Well, I'm not a very tribal person by nature. In my view, it is just as wrong for me to feel an affiliation with Jews as some kind of undifferentiated bloc or race or religion as it is wrong for someone to condemn "the Jews" as some kind of undifferentiated bloc or race or religion. I won't fall for the artificial Manichean dichotomy that views any and all criticism of Jews as simply anti-Semitism. And I believe Miles when he says he harbors no ill will against Jews in general. In any case, I don't think that pointing the finger at this Jewish elite is anti-Semitic, because they have no compunction about treating the rest of the Jews horribly. In fact, as far as I've seen they don't give a flying fuck about the rest of them. You could even say this criticism is pro-Semitism, since it's pointing the blame at the small minority of Jews who have fucked with and screwed over the vast majority of the rest of the Jews (along with everybody else, except the wealthy Gentiles who were willing to play ball and didn't get double-crossed). The history of the Jews in Europe is one of great and bloody persecution, but even the mainstream histories say that this persecution was usually born out of anger at the money lenders. So even that horrible history (assuming it's more or less true) is one in which people got angry at the few Jews who were money lenders (probably for good reasons, if more recent history is any guide), but all Jews had to take the fall and pay the price with their tears and their blood.

And let's not forget what they've done in order to corral as much of the Jewish people as they could into the state of Israel, and to get them to continue to willingly sacrifice their sons and daughters in countless wars and conflicts, not to mention the enormous pain and loss of the Palestinians. We mustn't lose sight of the fact that even in the face of the widespread anti-Semitism of the period (both real and manufactured), most Jews didn't want to move to Israel, and indeed Herzl's ideas were (initially) met with a great deal of criticism among Jewish communities in Europe. The Zionists kept trying to get Jews to move to Israel, but they had a hell of a time getting them to emigrate and to stay. And even during and after WWII many didn't want to move to Palestine, so they had to close off America and other destinations as much as possible. But that still wasn't enough. They had to get ton of Middle Eastern and North African Jews to emigrate—and there are actually some documented false flags perpetrated by the Mossad to scare them into moving. The brainwashing of Jews in Israel continues today; it starts early and runs very, very deep.
And here is a summary of what I view as the key aims of the Dreyfus psyop:

1. Blackwashing criticism of Jewish bankers and industrialists and their growing political and economic power. They did this by putting all criticism of Jews, both legitimate and ridiculous, under the label of anti-Semitism. Then they created an event that would show how this poor, innocent, honorable patriot was wrongly convicted and punished severely just because of anti-Semitic people in the military and government. Inflaming anti-Semitic passions among the populace was also useful, since many undoubtedly felt badly about their criticism of Jews after they found out Dreyfus was innocent (though many still clung to their beliefs, to be sure). This blackwashing (or black frosting) had the dual effect of helping to protect these wealthy Jews from future criticism and also to bolster the political power and influence of the Jewish-supported Third Republic and disempower and delegitimize the remaining Monarchist and Catholic ("traditional") power centers of France. In other words, not only were these people set up for a fall, any criticism aimed at anyone who was Jewish was also set up for a fall. But as Hannah Arendt put it, this was only a dress rehearsal for the real show thirty-plus years later.

2. The Dreyfus affair seems to have served as an impetus for the modern Zionist movement. Or another way to say it is that the Zionist movement used the Dreyfus affair to legitimize and justify its goals. I believe this was part of the plan from the beginning, but it might have been something tacked on later. On top of this, the Zionists needed to bring anti-Semitic sentiment to a boil in order to cajole as many European Jews as possible to move to Israel. (We are seeing the same thing today, by the way, with the manufactured Islamic terror hoaxes aimed at French Jews.) The Dreyfus affair itself was not very effective in getting Jews to move, but they were really just getting warmed up. (The pogroms in Russia during these years deserve a closer inspection in light of all we've learned.)

3. The blackwashing of anti-Semitism discussed above in point number 1 gained increased important in the wake of the Union Generale and, especially, the Panama scandals. But on top of that, the Dreyfus affair also served as a distraction. And it was a major distraction.

4. Divide and conquer: the affair is described as nearly tearing France in two, with battle lines between drawn between the Dreyfusards and the anti-Dreyfusards. Remember, as long as we're pointing fingers at each other, we're not pointing them up at the men behind the curtain.

5. Make lots of money: the newspapers were owned (almost?) entirely by wealthy Jews. They sold a lot of print following every twist and turn of the affair. It was good business. Perhaps not a goal, just a happy collateral consequence.

6. I have to imagine there were more. We saw how the film industry biggy-packed on the Dreyfus affair, and how this was one of the first events, if not the first, where they used film to consecrate a manufactured reality. So it served many purposes. And it continues to serve them since the lessons of the event are constantly rewarmed and rehashed.

As you can see, nothing new under the sun. But I'll be happy to discuss the paper and related topics here if anyone wants. However I'd prefer to keep unrelated discussions about Miles in the thread devoted to him in 'The Question of Fakery' forum.
VexMan
Banned

Re: The Dreyfus Affair Was a Manufactured Hoax

Unread post by VexMan »

Daddie_o, excellent job! I read it unaware of it completely, it always turns for exposed events that they are a variation of some intrigue orchestrated by the Jews. So called usual suspects or perpetrators, as Solzhenycin would've called them. Why is it so,why always Jews bring menace to the World? If not so perverted, one could almost admire the machinery capable of pulling such an event to a success. At the same time it's shocking to realise how easily people can get manipulated, divided and put against each other, with media playing the most crucial role in the performance (or better said, ownership and access to media). Names of main protagonists do not matter in the end, since the game is played on a nationwide level of emotions, they are merely figures of division. It's good to name them though. If not for anything else, to be on alert for all the offspring of those mentioned in such disclosure pieces by you and other researchers.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

A good argument, thanks for distilling it in your own words, too, daddie_o!

Jews menace the world because evil people can claim allegiance to the belief and be protected with military force and social rewards. Psychos are attracted to that sort of "deal", no? Who have been told that it's a wonderful thing and they will be rewarded by the religious/political cult leaders for serving their aims of killing for some cause or God or whatever? This is the same reason other religions are credited with menacing the world, I suppose. There are bad people who ignore the good and embrace the bad of any group's laws that protects itself with military psychology and military violence, no?
VexMan wrote:It's good to name them though. If not for anything else, to be on alert for all the offspring of those mentioned in such disclosure pieces by you and other researchers.
The main protagonists are not to blame, but their offspring are? Naw, I'd say it's extremely important to name movements, religions and names. They could still be alive and attending/leading meetings in the CFR, the Trilateral group, Bildebergers, Le Cercle/Cercle Pinay, Blackwater/Xe/Monsanto, etc. etc. We have Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski (and his family in the media), and that awful gatekeeper Noam Chomsky still free to spew their venom. We have the lying actors from the Chertoff, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Clinton and Bush families unpunished for incredible war crimes in the "highest" (public) office, not to mention whomever in the military told them to sign the war commands and are still not revealed. It's not just offspring, it's connections. Inherited missions. Missions that continue after the initial psychos die and some other psycho swoops in and takes up the charge.

Comparatively, maybe the "minor" people may not seem to matter but we must retain what little connection we have to naming perpetrators and demanding justice. If not just for those judges, local opinion leaders and so forth that would otherwise just go along unknowingly working for the largest crime syndicate the world has apparently ever seen. As stated numerous times by various people in this research who wake up to the scams, the police are often ordinary people, scared and huddled together like the rest of us. We ought to do our part to wake everyone up and not be content to just re-assess history.

We can blame swaths, but every cultural movement has leaders commanding these peons and lower echelon public figures, unless you want to always blame only loose psychological or biological ties. No, they are employed and cajoled and we should eventually, when possible, discern who that is.

Every generation has people that are actively participating in the hoaxes. It's no small thing to name the participants and catch them red handed. We should shame them, embarrass them and call them out. At every opportunity. Especially when they make it so obvious that it's as though they want us to throw up our hands and say, "Oh well, we'll win against these evil crooks in the next war scam they devise for us."

Naming perverse terrorist movements like Judaism/Zionism, Catholicism/Jesuitism, "Masonry", "Satanism" and so on is important because it keeps our eye on the ball. But it strengthens us to name the names of the leaders of those movements. Naming the participants is important. As we should be learning by now, there are many good people who stupidly follow — who simply are herded and inflate the numbers of dominant ontologies but if push came to shove would not do evil for those movements.

We really should throw every intellectual thing we have against the war cult that seeks to target and destroy cultures.

I didn't want to dilute the important findings of this obviously "Semetic" (the racist belief that Jews are a superior something that somehow magically ties blood to psychotic religion, and that their crazy beliefs make their very bodies "superior" to all that don't swear allegiance to their reinterpreted Pagan God of sorts) bend, but I think we should feel proud of and celebrate all the new connections we can look at and agree are worth looking at, together. Without that, this site devolves into mere speculation and generalizations about some ambiguous evil.

Name the groups, name the names! Gather clues! Who is arrogantly taking credit for the lies and propaganda? Helping everyone cope with which people are claiming which lies may help us resist them. I strongly feel that's what all this is about, and that's how we can improve the world.
VexMan
Banned

Unread post by VexMan »

Thanks for your precise thoughts, Hoi. Although you took my words a bit out of context, I completely agree with you, naming the names is obligatory. I was merely suggesting that in a social game, as i.e. soccer game, when talking about the context, strategies or rules of it, the names of protagonists are not important to understand it. In any other way, names are very important to show and shame, I added Dreyfus (and many other scums involved ) on my shit list, it's growing rapidly.
VexMan
Banned

Unread post by VexMan »

I compiled quite a long text in reply, but it got mysteriously deleted even out of my browsers cache (which is just interesting, since I recently got my local net security upgraded and strange things increasingly occur. But that's for another thread).

To put blame on individuals is absolutely the only just thing to do, especially if they can be proven of conspiring against the society. Treason is done on most fundamental level, that is treason of justice and morality and treason of the most distinguishing human characteristics. That is ability to divide good from bad, I believe as well all people are born more good than bad. Those capable of crossing over into immorality without their conscious mind prevailing, are taught to do so by their elders (whoever this elders might be, i.e. parents).

So I have no pity, unlike you perhaps, when claiming some people are misled by i.e religious causes (or effectively any other known cause) to inflict harm and do bad deeds to other humans. It's all just manipulation, a story told to mislead and create a seemingly positive argument to rationalize what is in its fundaments a bad cause, a story told to create benefits for the small group. When faced with a gun in your hand with a target selected, you ought to believe in doing good otherwise you don't pull the trigger. What got you in that position in the first place is the focus, and no matter to all other circumstances, it was a conscious decision of an individual to choose weapons and violence as a solution. And there is just no excuse for anybody to put forward, even for the people involved in the production cycle of i.e. weapons, it is most certain that they are absolutely aware that they assist in murderous deeds done directly with produced weapons which they made. So again, we need a story to manipulate otherwise healthy and aware mind to conceal the truth, otherwise there is no wargames to play and no profit to make on killings. A sick game, I admit, but not even the existential point of earning a wage and feeding your family is enough to justify accomplice in such act, one should defy war and violence in its fundaments. That’s how I teach my children anyway, weapons and violence is made for the weakest of them all, made to inflict the will of a stronger upon the weaker, anybody can see and feel that, yet some humans proudly commit / assist in atrocities.

Not to get to far away from more direct point I wanted to make, with everything discovered and published so far, there are 2 main characteristics / features of main events globally: a) there is usually a small group of people orchestrating it (which is statistically out of proportion when considering the same group’s percentage among world’s population in general) and b) we never get to know orchestrator names as they are hiding behind Masonry, Jesuits, Bilderbergs, Blackwater, Monstanto, etc… to conceal their true identities. Bush, Clintons, Brzezinski, Rumsfeld, Blair, Thatcher, etc…. are merely puppets to their masters. So when I read on one more example of a pathetic actor such as Dreyfus most surely was, I again question myself: how is it possible that it’s Jews again and who (the f*ck) is really in charge? Who is the decision-maker that says to do anything? We all agree Dreyfus is a peon, so who is the king? Sure, it is extremely important to point to Dreyfus (and all remaining traitors) as a protagonist and mouthpiece of his masters and to charge him with treason. But everything else remains the same, not learning the names of menaced Dreyfus leaders and not stopping them back then, feels like a very long horror movie that is still rolling on. It’s really frustrating for me at least, I feel flabbergasted realizing in what kind of world did I bring my beloved children into. And it motivates me to be active in promoting the change, I do not care for being labelled as conspiracy theorist, most naïve or idealistic, I care only for truth based on real facts.

I most recently learned how Russian history is filled with intrigues and how all their revolutions turned out to be directed and manipulated. I learned the same for French revolution , I and II WW, wars in Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Argentina, Yugoslavia and all other more or less recent events. And I’m still learning how our modern day life is constantly manipulated to benefit some perverted Misérables . But I’m sure most will agree with me that we’ve gathered more than enough evidence and facts to grab the snake by its head.
daddie_o
Banned

I appreciate the thoughtful and provocative discussion here. I think in this case the Rothschilds and the Pereire brothers seem to be orchestrating this. But of course we can't know. Nor can we know if they are really at the top of the pyramid.

Peter Phillips, a sociology professor at Sonoma State University, has tried to begin to 'name names' by creating a list of what he calls the 'transnational ruling class.'

http://projectcensored.org/the-global-1 ... ing-class/

He has some other interesting work: https://www.sonoma.edu/sociology/facult ... llips.html

The picture in that last link is from him giving a talk at the national press club, so one has to wonder just how critical his work can really be. Though I suppose he's well-intentioned, he still does not quite digging deep enough or seeing things for how they really are.

Vexman, I also feel flabbergasted realizing what kind of world I brought my beloved children into. I have spent a lot of time thinking about how and when I'm going to start opening their eyes. (I know there is a thread about raising children in an era of media fakery, which has been helpful.) Also: I always copy my post before I hit 'preview' or 'submit.' I've lost too many posts that way. If you take too long, the site requires you to login again and you lose everything. So just do 'ctrl-C' and you should be okay.
VexMan
Banned

Unread post by VexMan »

I took some time to check on suggested Peter Phillips and what I can say about him is that he falls into the "proceed with caution" category of authors. He's quoting Marx, has references to Occupy Movement and James Corbett and gives talk at National Press Club and an interview on RT TV with 13 minutes of attention devoted to him (note the timing). The latter is accessible here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2ybFWVRHVs . In my experience, he leaves me hungry for facts (although he lists some 30+ people in the research from your 2nd link, those being mostly puppets and peons), just as i.e. Webster Tarpley, never pointing to the real structures of power, addressing only the frosting on the cake (interesting to read from 2nd link as well is i.e. that Blackrock Corp has 3-class board of directors, 18 in total, thus 6+6+6, with 18 resulting in 8+1=9, but I'm sure it's a mere coincidence to notice numerology hokus-pokus in it ;) ). I just remembered that I once stumbled on his site's collection of something like "25 most censored topics of 2013", but it didn't impress me back then and it didn't impress me today revisiting. Overall, "proceed with caution" while learning from Phillips, that's my suggestion.

I spent too many words on Phillips in my opinion, actually I wanted to share what I found among his references:
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/articl ... 0025995#s3

Now, that's impressive, seems like substantial material that could be actually used as a roadmap while digging for real names. It's about "...the first investigation of the architecture of the international ownership network, along with the computation of the control held by each global player", as Swiss research team put it.

From the above research: "...The structure of the control network of transnational corporations affects global market competition and financial stability. So far, only small national samples were studied and there was no appropriate methodology to assess control globally".
daddie_o
Banned

Vexman: yeah, I had never really looked into him. But if somebody is interviewed on RT, that automatically disqualifies them in my view. So yeah, definitely 'proceed with caution.'

The network diagrams you pasted in are interesting, but your point about his work that is that he only names pawns. And so it goes with the list of corporate board interlocking networks or networks of corporations. It's misdirection, intentional or not. Those are only fronts. The guys with the real power are working in the shadows.
VexMan
Banned

Unread post by VexMan »

Well, true, it may be as you suggest, this diagram being misdirection. If just fronts, it still looks like it reveals some direction where to look for signs of misdirection. In order to confirm such connections as pictograph is suggesting, one would have to devote some time to confirm/reject it. I just want to mention that such research work may show as neutral and may even actually correctly inform where to look next. I remember finding out about another author, Anthony C. Sutton, while trying to educate myself about Webster Tarpley and authenticity of what he claimed to be the source. I was/am always really happy for such discoveries, and this Swiss research from Phillips research's references may be such gem. Would need some scrutiny , nevertheless, just like everything else before it.
daddie_o
Banned

VexMan » October 7th, 2016, 8:33 am wrote: I just want to mention that such research work may show as neutral and may even actually correctly inform where to look next.
Yes, I agree, there is much that can be learned from such maps.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

Once a state, in this case France reaches a certain size, gdp & sophistication it can simply fake the entire news. Of the people featured in the press regarding politics, it is what several thousand people, all of whom could be actors quite easily with fake backgrounds & fake story lines.

The masses, can vote for whichever they like, sort of American Idol style. And the masses can try to convince their fellow French on why the left or right wing politician is the better choice. (without having the slightest understanding of the deep and complex issues the state of France faces)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

You might be asking yourself, if I'm Jewish, why am I writing this? Shouldn't I be appalled by Miles's focus on which of these jokers is Jewish. Doesn't it bother me? How can I take part in this anti-Semitism? Well, I'm not a very tribal person by nature. In my view, it is just as wrong for me to feel an affiliation with Jews as some kind of undifferentiated bloc or race or religion as it is wrong for someone to condemn "the Jews" as some kind of undifferentiated bloc or race or religion. I won't fall for the artificial Manichean dichotomy that views any and all criticism of Jews as simply anti-Semitism. And I believe Miles when he says he harbors no ill will against Jews in general. In any case, I don't think that pointing the finger at this Jewish elite is anti-Semitic, because they have no compunction about treating the rest of the Jews horribly. In fact, as far as I've seen they don't give a flying fuck about the rest of them. You could even say this criticism is pro-Semitism, since it's pointing the blame at the small minority of Jews who have fucked with and screwed over the vast majority of the rest of the Jews (along with everybody else, except the wealthy Gentiles who were willing to play ball and didn't get double-crossed). The history of the Jews in Europe is one of great and bloody persecution, but even the mainstream histories say that this persecution was usually born out of anger at the money lenders. So even that horrible history (assuming it's more or less true) is one in which people got angry at the few Jews who were money lenders (probably for good reasons, if more recent history is any guide), but all Jews had to take the fall and pay the price with their tears and their blood.

And let's not forget what they've done in order to corral as much of the Jewish people as they could into the state of Israel, and to get them to continue to willingly sacrifice their sons and daughters in countless wars and conflicts, not to mention the enormous pain and loss of the Palestinians. We mustn't lose sight of the fact that even in the face of the widespread anti-Semitism of the period (both real and manufactured), most Jews didn't want to move to Israel, and indeed Herzl's ideas were (initially) met with a great deal of criticism among Jewish communities in Europe. The Zionists kept trying to get Jews to move to Israel, but they had a hell of a time getting them to emigrate and to stay. And even during and after WWII many didn't want to move to Palestine, so they had to close off America and other destinations as much as possible. But that still wasn't enough. They had to get ton of Middle Eastern and North African Jews to emigrate—and there are actually some documented false flags perpetrated by the Mossad to scare them into moving. The brainwashing of Jews in Israel continues today; it starts early and runs very, very deep.
As you aim to discuss the Dreyfus affair, this part is completely useless, I would just as easily rid of it. Enough talking about jews in your every post, and you certainly should not be using the double-think word "anti-setimism" as much, it never had any meaning in the first place and it certainly has none today. Just my two cents.