REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
hoi.polloi

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

"A friend of mine" unfortunately is not our favorite witness.

If you are unwilling to provide more data about the source, that would be a rather big problem with the story once questions about the images began.

Please, tell us more about the real and direct source of such images, would you?
Vera Obscurata
Banned

Unread post by Vera Obscurata »

hoi.polloi » December 4th, 2016, 9:32 am wrote:"A friend of mine" unfortunately is not our favorite witness.

If you are unwilling to provide more data about the source, that would be a rather big problem with the story
Please, tell us more about the real and direct source of such images, would you?
Sorry, but if I get information from someone, I wouldn't disclose the identity of a friend of mine.

The evidence should stand by itself, so if the photo is bogus, that can be shown with evidence; analysis. Then the source can be rejected, but among the ordinary population there are huge sources of information that is not contaminated. Not every photo is an "I saw a plane fly into a building".

Diego has clearly shown in the thread about LaMia 2933 how he sees the problems in this hoax, hasn't he?

I won't release the name of that astrophysicist I talked to. And I don't need to have to do that. He might end up in problems for that and that is not what a real searcher for truth should impose on others.

If you disagree with that, I will say goodbye; our values don't match and I won't impose mine on you.
hoi.polloi

You've blown your wad, Selene, and revealed your agenda.

I never asked for identity, though your fear of being identified is now clear. It's a perfectly fine question and it's not really your place to answer for another user. Some people are willing to share more and it is our prerogative to push for more and to uncover deception tactics. Of course Chthon doesn't have to answer, but the quality of their response allows us to look at the personality Chthon is painting about themselves.

Now, excuse me, "Vera Obscurata" but do you have proof that Chthon is a "Diego" as they claim? Do you have immediate reason to blindly trust them? Do you imagine Chthon is perhaps a dinosaur, and that's why you want to believe in them without knowing anything but an introduction post?

You don't seem to "understand" everything our forum has patiently explained and pointed out to people:

1. People lie
2. People use fake names and fake stories about those names
3. People invent stories and pretend their fake stories are tied with larger PsyOps
4. People lie for money and for agendas

You don't want to understand that or our right to make that reminder known? If Chthon isn't a liar, why would they take issue with such a question? They should be able to answer for themselves but your unwillingness to even entertain the reasonable questions that push for something better than easily fabricated anecdotal evidence shows your agenda.

We can guess why that is. Your IP address is a clue.

You have already shown you don't agree with our forum by:

1. defying moderation
2. re-registering to the forum under another name after you've been banned
3. showing hostility and resentment towards mods, even under a new identity
4. defending deception tactics
5. insisting on impossible tasks like proving a negative and acting irate when you are asked to keep the standards of the forum

So ... that's the "value system" you'd like to try to shame us with. Well, we've already said good-bye under your old name Selene. Why don't you actually leave now and start a blog about the value system of trolling? (Just an innocent musing ... why does the egotist Miles Mathis always seem to attract this particular type of belligerent "fan"?)

As far as the public is concerned, lying to the public en masse about propaganda stories rather robs that person's position of being entitled to being entrusted with the power of anonymity they've abused for warmongers and psychos. No? But I guess you can go believe your favorite liars. That's your right. It seems you are taking tips from them.
Chthon

Unread post by Chthon »

Finally I've got the photos in my mobile. It took me time and a couple of dollars but I have them. I don't know how to post it and I don't know if they will be approved because they show the corpses so I sent them via e-mail to Simon. I don't know if they are fake or not but they have been shared through Whatsapp these days.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Hi Cluesforum

I’m 40+ and live in Sweden and work with IT. I started to woke up about a year ago. A colleague at work talked about a third building on 9/11. Checked it out and went down the rabbit hole. A couple of weeks ago I came across September Clues and think that is the most rational theory.

I have always done research on all sorts of matter. I’m a bit obsessive about finding out how things works, being it refrigerators or world politics. But before waking up a lot of things like politics and economics was incomprehensible to me. No I understand that is done by design. We have an Elite that rules the world by deception.
theyBOUGHTit!

Unread post by theyBOUGHTit! »

Sorry for not introducing myself. It was a little unclear at first, as others seem to report.

Anyway, I discovered a number of details over the years about fake moon landings, etc.

I must say that I agree in general with the points made for these topics in cluesforum, and am not trying to discredit things in the forum, rather to lend my support!

I seem to agree with almost all the major points made by the biggest contributors of this forum, simon, hoi, and many others, so I hope that people can see that I'm not trying to discredit the main points here, rather I agree with most of them!

Anyway, It was around 2012 or so that I started reading cluesforum, so that makes about 5 years or so. I don't see why this would be in question, unless someone was trying to say that I am some sort of shill or something, which is ridiculous. I'm just an average ordinary citizen who would like to have a chance to submit my 2 cents.

I don't have any technical training, and haven't worked in any of these fields, so dismiss whatever I say if you must. I am simply sharing my observations, and hopefully getting into a good conversation or 2 with someone that has their head on straight.

The last thing I want to do is get into any sort of senseless bickering with anyone over any of these topics. Seems to me that it's best to submit evidence, with a MINIMUM amount of text (but enough to express myself).

Disagree with anything I have said? then submit the evidence, by all means! I don't mean to come across like everything I say must be true just because I said it. What is closer to the truth is that I am passionate about the major points that many forum members also agree with in general.

I will say that I have a very hard time disagreeing with things that Simon and Hoi have posted, as well as many others, but that is only because they have posted evidence of what they say.

One thing I would ask of people is to try to keep conversations civilized, as though the person you are talking with were sitting in the room.
People seem to say a lot of things on the internet in comments that they would clearly not say if their subject were sitting in the room with them. Don't take things so personally, please! this is supposed to be a FORUM where we can express ourselves in a civilized manner without all the mud slinging. I just want to go out of my way to express my respect for EVERYONE who submits articles here, and hope that this can be maintained NO MATTER WHAT people have to say. We all deserve respect.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

theyBOUGHTit! :
Of what nationality are you?
Anyway, I discovered a number of details over the years about fake moon landings, etc.
How did you decide that this was something to be looked into, instead of following the news-believing culture around you?

What are your general thoughts about 9/11?
theyBOUGHTit!

I am American. I try to pride myself on being nation-less, though and have traveled a lot out of the country to the point where I see a lot more than I did before I traveled.... which seems to be on the agenda of what we are supposed to be scared of, like from the movie "The Truman Show". Really, it has me wondering when the last real plane crash really was. It also has me seeing things straight as far as how safe air travel really is, except for the exposure to radiation at high altitude, which I am convinced is the reason for "jet lag", or rather the extended after effects of the high altitude radiation. This is just another of the many reasons why man will never "travel in space" in my opinion.
theyBOUGHTit!

Well, thanks for the questions. What led me to this sort of thing was NASA itself, and how outrageous the things they had claimed in recent times--- seeming to TEST how far it could be taken. Specifically, it was the Planet X/ Nibiru non-sense, that at the time, I was paying attention to a bit, I won't go so far as to say I was taken by it, but the story was so interesting that I was compelled to research it, and in doing so, it gave the whole circus away! (pretty sloppy guys.... unless that is that TPTB intend to break it to us slowly...).

It was also a NASA website called spaceweather that gave the circus away to me big time because of the non-stop totally awesome "aurora" photos that were simply outrageous. And I even bought it at the time, although in the back of my mind.... something just wasn't quite right about the photos of the auroras. I simply couldn't fathom that they had been faked, therefore, I accepted them as real.... UNTIL...

I showed them to a buddy of mine who has been hip to a lot of the fakery, especially NASA.

"They're fake!" he said, and look--- they put their trademark on it--- see the pyramid in the image?"

Yeah, ALL of NASA is full of shit, he went on to say. Moonlandings, space shuttle, sky lab (oh, and I loved to discover the official WEIGHT of skylab, weighing in at a bold 69 TONS! Not 138,000 pounds, which is an impossibly heavy weight in the first place, NO--- 69 TONS. I knew we were dealing with perverts here....)

It was me that later informed HIM that all SATELLITES are also fake, but I only confirmed that on CLUESFORUM. and doing other research on the internet, JUST RIVETED by the subject(s). This is all SO much more entertaining than ANY movie!!

Why can't people just kick back and watch this most entertaining film of all time? They can't HANDLE the truth!
You feeling me, oh my brothers and sisters?
theyBOUGHTit!

My thoughts on 9-11?

Well, this forum certainly has that covered more than well, and I have to admit, I did never get through all of the info here about it, partly because it is SO vast.

Do I buy the official story? That's painfully difficult (NOT!)

I would have never had the idea that perhaps the planes themselves were only digitally simulated, but this forum seems to indicate that is what happened. Particularly the "predictions" depicting the exact locations of explosions, etc. That is very telling that it was all pre-made, and all a cartoon, basically.

Could go on and on about that one. I prefer pondering the challenging physics questions offered in the "DOES ROCKETRY WORK IN THE VACCUUM, and SATELLITES section. These non-stop fake plane crashes are of interest as well. I have been an aviation buff my whole life, and know a thing or 2, but do NOT claim to be any kind of scientist or expert (which I feel is counter productive to learning anything when you think you know it all).
theyBOUGHTit!

OH YEAH--

In reference to my new handle, "theyBOUGHTit!" I actually had a full blown "epiphany" when I turned 39 years old. I knew what was going on.
the end of the 3rd period of 13 years in my life, and on to the 4th term---one that apparently required me to have a MASSIVE epiphany, simultaneously discovering ALL of the NASA nonsense, NUKES, and a great number of other things that seem to all be represented in clues forum.

ANYWAY--- during the EPIPHANY, it suddenly dawned on me the REASON that Mathew Broderick proclaims, "THEY BOUGHT IT!" in the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"--- YOU KNOW-- the next scene goes to the MTV opener with the Saturn V rocket! OH the humanity!

I soon learned what comedians we have as our "BOSS", and how the rest of the public (from that moment on) is CLEARLY not watching the same movie as I am now watching!

And almost ALL the well done movies have this extremely hilarious inner plot. Well, that is if you have a sick and twisted sense of humor!
But, hey, I am not here to break balls, I just think it's a RIOT on a lot of levels! Sure it SUCKS, and it's totally evil, but who am I to be the one to do anything about it? We're all going to die anyway, why live in fear? Ha Ha! I say! :D
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

theyBOUGHTit! » December 26th, 2016, 4:13 pm wrote:My thoughts on 9-11? . . .

Do I buy the official story? That's painfully difficult (NOT!)

I would have never had the idea that perhaps the planes themselves were only digitally simulated, but this forum seems to indicate that is what happened. Particularly the "predictions" depicting the exact locations of explosions, etc. That is very telling that it was all pre-made, and all a cartoon, basically.
What your words say is that it's not difficult to buy the official story.

And again, what your words say is that you don't have any thoughts about the topic yourself. You refer to what this forum says. What do YOU say, or, what is YOUR conclusion from all that you have learned thus far — or perhaps you've spent such a minimal time on that topic in your five or so years here so that you haven't come to a concrete conclusion for yourself.
hoi.polloi

theyBOUGHTit! wrote:Sorry for not introducing myself. It was a little unclear at first, as others seem to report.
It's not really all that unclear if you actually read what you agreed to when registering.
MOVINGTARGET
Banned

Unread post by MOVINGTARGET »

Hello Gentlemen, and Gentle ladies if there are any here, you have asked for a brief description, the username I have signed up with on this site is MOVINGTARGET.

This was my CB handle when I was a truck driver, evading detection from police with radar guns, while speeding on the highways where I live, in Florida, USA.

I always thought the term was amusing, but in today's world where many of us are working to reveal the truth on the World Wide Web, and hopefully evade detection, I would like to see that username be a thorn in the cloven hoof of the enemy.

Like many on this forum I have been doing my homework, and have been studying about the Global Conspiracy, and especially the subject of 9-11 for more than 12 years, and I have discovered that there are some disturbing patterns that it would be wise not to ignore.

So, that is my main purpose for registering as a member, so I can post the information, and disseminate it on your site, as well as others, to as many readers as possible.

The Powers That Be have a term they like to use that should be descriptive of their demise, and that term is, "Death by a Thousand Cuts." May we all partake in the Honor of Wielding the Sword of Truth, and slicing a piece off of the Luciferin Labyrinth of Lies.

Thank you for providing all of us with an outlet for the information we know we must share...

Respectively,

MOVINGTARGET
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

MOVINGTARGET » January 5th, 2017, 1:28 pm wrote: This was my CB handle when I was a truck driver, evading detection from police with radar guns, while speeding on the highways where I live, in Florida, USA.

I always thought the term was amusing, but in today's world where many of us are working to reveal the truth on the World Wide Web, and hopefully evade detection, I would like to see that username be a thorn in the cloven hoof of the enemy.

Like many on this forum I have been doing my homework, and have been studying about the Global Conspiracy, and especially the subject of 9-11 for more than 12 years, and I have discovered that there are some disturbing patterns that it would be wise not to ignore.

So, that is my main purpose for registering as a member, so I can post the information, and disseminate it on your site, as well as others, to as many readers as possible.
Nice collection of run-on sentences. Are you trolling our desire for good grammar and high-level 'readability'? Or did you just forget to edit before posting?