THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
brianv

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by brianv »

patrix » January 12th, 2017, 8:19 pm wrote:
HonestlyNow » January 12th, 2017, 7:13 pm wrote:
patrix » January 12th, 2017, 9:09 am wrote:The thing with the meat/fat/dairy PsyOp is that it is carefully designed and has been going on for more than five decades both on an emotional and rational level.
[Etc.]
With all of your learning, what have you learned about the lymphatic system?
Lol. Why don't you watch some more of the Nutwork sanctioned 30 bananas a day, and rile yourself up a tad bit more ;-)

https://youtu.be/SrWAErlBg-k

You are stupid because you eat the wrong things? No you are stupid because you are stupid!
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

patrix » January 12th, 2017, 2:19 pm wrote:
HonestlyNow » January 12th, 2017, 7:13 pm wrote:With all of your learning, what have you learned about the lymphatic system?
Lol. Why don't you watch some more of the Nutwork sanctioned 30 bananas a day, and rile yourself up a tad bit more ;-)
In other words, you don't know what you're talking about.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

You are stupid because you eat the wrong things?
Curiously enough I suspect that to actually be true when it comes to the vegetarian/low fat psyop. Our liver requires animal fat to produce the cholesterol and neurotransmitters needed for a fully functional brain and without it we become more susceptible to their brainwashing. I suspect that fluoride is more of a red herring in this regard. But of course fluoride should be avoided anyway because it's highly toxic.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

We have a (short) history of following this link to the FOIA project to "release" some "formerly classified" documents from the CIA, accompanied by a long protracted struggle with bureaucracy to get it released.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom ... am-archive

Is there any reason to believe this is an actually achieved thing? I believe antipodean found something in there related to a New Zealand intelligence scandal or something along those lines ... it was pretty interesting.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Jeff "Skunk" Baxter: DOD Counter Terrorism Expert Who knew?

Presented with no comment as I have no words.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Twg_NpQmk
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

"17 story building collapses due to fire on the 11th floor" - sound familiar? :P

Iconic shopping center collapses in Tehran after devastating fire
A high-rise building has collapsed in the Iran capital Tehran after a fire engulfed its top floors.
The fire broke out at the 17-story structure in downtown Tehran on Thursday morning. Scores of firefighters were deployed to battle the blaze. However, their efforts remained futile. Many people including firefighters are trapped. Thirty-eight people are also reported to have been injured in the incident. The 50-year-old building was among the first high-rises built in Tehran. It included a shopping center and clothing workshops, which had been evacuated.

Firefighters said the blaze appeared to have started in the morning on the 11th floor before spreading to a floor below, trapping some of their colleagues inside. Firefighters on the ground stared upward as the fire advanced, apparently horrified by the predicament faced by those in the building. Two of them comforted a colleague, his face ashen, as he knelt, pointing at the building.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/worl ... .html?_r=0
The choreography of the structure’s collapse played out with cinematic inevitability. First, one side of the building crashed, just missing a firefighter standing on a ladder, The Associated Press reported. Then the rest came tumbling down.
Today is the 1/19... an Iranian 9/11?
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

Media now claiming at least 30 firefighters dead.

Edit> better "collapse video" complete with "oh my god" woman. Might not be. Could be farsi equivalent.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov9Q9RME4PM
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

hoi.polloi » January 19th, 2017, 5:14 am wrote:We have a (short) history of following this link to the FOIA project to "release" some "formerly classified" documents from the CIA, accompanied by a long protracted struggle with bureaucracy to get it released.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom ... am-archive

Is there any reason to believe this is an actually achieved thing? I believe antipodean found something in there related to a New Zealand intelligence scandal or something along those lines ... it was pretty interesting.
It was this link here, that you posted.
https://archive.org/stream/FBI-Nugan-Ha ... 0/mode/2up

Which prompted me to make this post.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2399690#p2399690
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

The picture at 3:06-3:09 is hilarious!
Skinnylegsandall

Re: Satellites : general discussion and musings

Unread post by Skinnylegsandall »

Any interested Americans out there,today the transfer of power from Pres.Obama to Donald Trump will occur precisely at,dig this,11:27 am eastern time.I'm looking to see if it occurs as stated.
Skinnylegsandall

Re: Satellites : general discussion and musings

Unread post by Skinnylegsandall »

Well I missed that prediction,heard on Faux News,by a mile.
Last time I'll be putting numbers up on Clues,sorry about that.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Baxter fell into his second profession almost by accident. In the mid-1980s, Baxter's interest in music recording technology led him to wonder about hardware and software that was originally developed for military use, specifically data-compression algorithms and large-capacity storage devices. His next-door neighbor was a retired engineer who had worked on the Sidewinder missile program. This neighbor bought Baxter a subscription to Aviation Week magazine, provoking his interest in additional military-oriented publications and missile defense systems in particular. He became self-taught in this area, and at one point he wrote a five-page paper that proposed converting the ship-based anti-aircraft Aegis missile into a rudimentary missile defense system. He gave the paper to California Republican congressman Dana Rohrabacher, and his career as a defense consultant began.

Baxter graduated from the Taft School[2] in Watertown (a half hour from Sandy Hook), Connecticut and enrolled at the School of Public Communication (now College of Communication) at Boston University[3] in September 1967, where he studied journalism while continuing to perform with local bands.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Baxter

I was wondering if maybe Jeff attended school with Anderson Cooper, but he did not. But I did find this info on Cooper to be kind of interesting:

Cooper's media experience began early. As a baby, he was photographed by Diane Arbus for Harper's Bazaar.[5][6] At the age of three, Cooper was a guest on The Tonight Show on September 17, 1970, appearing with his mother.[7] At the age of nine, he appeared on To Tell the Truth as an impostor.[8] From age 10 to 13, Cooper modeled with Ford Models for Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein and Macy's.[9]
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Thanks, Cluedin for the info. Baxter's ability as a guitarist is undeniable. I recently saw a Craigslist ad for a guitar signed by Jeff Baxter which prompted me to do a search on what he might be up to lately.

The DoD video was the first link in the search. Near the top was another featuring Baxter and Mark Knopfler together, FWIW.

Once I accepted that my musical heroes and influences were not predisposed to being anarchists, the next logical step was the accept the sky being the limit for how much they may involve themselves in support of the state.

I was still surprised, nonetheless.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Goodness, that "Revolution in Intelligence" video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GRkCyvIz70) is a jumbo pack of skunky fabrications and disinfo. Quite entertaining, actually.

Oh, by the way, did you know that fellow agent Dan Aykroyd´s daughter´s godfather died in the Towers? (@ 39:28) :rolleyes:
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

aa5 » January 22nd, 2017, 12:56 pm wrote:That is a good point about Western man versus the peoples in Asia and their view of their own governments. In Asia the idea that their own government lies, or that the people of the government use their positional power and most of the tax revenues to enrich themselves - these ideas would not be shocking or upsetting to people in Asia.

For people in the West there is a religious level belief in government. Probably when people like the upper middle classes lost their faith in God this was emotionally traumatizing, so instead of going all the way in the pain, they transferred that human need to worship onto government. An example is how Western people are so passionate about elections, because first off they believe the process is honest and they really have control, and secondly because they believe that with the right politicians government can take us closer to utopia.
Thanks for the clarification. It is an interesting prospect to meditate on, but the problem is that 'Western man' and 'Eastern man' are sweeping generalizations, especially the latter. The description of blind faith in government and the quest for an earthly utopia seem to fit post-Protestant Anglo-Saxon nations, but not nations of 'Latin' language and culture. And how shall we define "peoples in Asia"? Would the Ottomans qualify? The Iranians under the Ayatollahs? The Sikhs? The modern-day Chinese? The Australian aboriginals? The Talibans? People in Feudal Japan? The Armenians?