Engineering disease

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
sharpstuff

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear Peter,

As one Peter to another, I suggest you might read (or re-read) my original post.

Smoking does not 'cause' cancer. The use of the word 'cancer' in the first place is incorrect. There may be cancers (plural). If singulars and plurals are not recognised then we are wasting out time and going down an 'official' (fake) path.

I haven't been studying or writing about these things for many years for nothing.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

If they are different "diseases":
Why do they effect different parts of the body at the same time or in quick succession?
Why are the symptoms the same for different parts of the body?

If it is due to shock why didn't any past ages have cancer?
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Peter's reply:

Quote: If they are different "diseases":
Why do they effect different parts of the body at the same time or in quick succession?
Why are the symptoms the same for different parts of the body?

If it is due to shock why didn't any past ages have cancer?

My reply:

Quote: If they are different "diseases":

I am not saying they are different 'diseases'. Whatever 'cancers' are, they are manifestations of traumatic occurrencies that lead to what are termed 'cancers'. There are only 'types' of cancers. If you care to read Dr.Ryke Geerd Hamer, you will understand what I mean.

Quote: Why do they effect different parts of the body at the same time or in quick succession?

Because one action/cause inevitably leads to another. If the diagnosis of 'cancer' by some establishment medical quack (M.D. or whatever) is given to a patient, the immediate response is a shock (trauma), which might/will trigger some other mechanism and produce another (type of) 'cancer'.
Without digressing too much, if you inject filth into a harmless, unknowing infant, that infant suffers two shocks at once. The injection of foreign bodies and the surgical incision itself (e.g. vaccination). The infant has to survive surgical shock (the injection) and a response to un-natural elements with which it must deal.

Quote: Why are the symptoms the same for different parts of the body?

'Symptoms' are a response to matter (whatever it is, real or imagined) foreign to a particular, what we call, species. The normal reaction of a flora or fauna is to get rid of something alien to it. The obvious are coughing, sneezing, sweating, hypothermal, rashes, pimples, diarrhea, persistent micturition, vomiting, death...anything to get rid of the poison/toxicity. These symptoms are universal. They do not pertain to a particular 'dis-ease'.

As I am always saying, health is ingesting that which is as natural as possible for longevity. Hiding from daylight (in simple) is a sure way to not be healthy as we require sunlight (whatever it is) to act as an enzyme ( a substance which produces an effect without it changing its veracity) to manufacture from our diet (where possible) the necessary nutrients for sustainable existence.

Please see my little video: The Importance of Good Terrain at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qZgQkppoz8

Sincerely.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

Sharpstuff I did see your videos way back when you first mentioned them and I liked them. I also agree with much of what you say about health.

I also believe the subconscious has immense power over the body and can cause illness and even death if the person wants death, or illness if the subconscious is trying to communicate something. One of the most common is - when one has seemingly un-resolvable mental conflict or stress then this often leads to backache. There is always a rationalization eg "it came from a tennis fall or twist" but it is a really a message to "take it easy, look after yourself, your health is more important than any intellectual problem". So I know psychology and physiology are linked but I see no evidence for shock being responsible for the mass outbreak of cancer that has happened recently.

When I say "cancer" you and everybody else knows exactly what I mean so please don't waste time arguing nomenclature, whether it is "cancer" or "cancers". I am sure it is all part of the same problem so I will continue to say "cancer".

It doesn't matter how long you've spent researching, a little humility goes a long way. Hundreds of thousands of people have spent thousands of hours each researching cancer and come up with the wrong answers. So we are all still learning.

You have still failed to answer the question - If cancer is caused by shock, as you say, why throughout history did nobody get cancer (when oftentimes people were subjected to much greater shocks than us)?

If you can't answer that, and you can't, then be a man, accept you were wrong and think again. (I can't ask Dr Ryke Geerd Hamer so I'm asking you. You have read him and are his disciple so you can answer yourself).

Cancer is modern and has a modern cause. That much we know for sure.

Searching for likely causes is not done by the multi-billion dollar medical and drug industry because finding the cause would change people's behavior and cease sales of cancer drugs and treatment. So we can search ourselves.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

Peter » May 22nd, 2017, 1:04 am wrote:Here's another engineered problem: allergies. When I was young nobody was allergic to nuts. Now everybody is. But the nuts themselves haven't changed.

When I looked into tests for allergies they were farcical. I doubt if they're better now. More opportunity to sell lots of new drugs.

I would guess there is a psychological component to "allergy". Enough reason in this world for such problems. They are difficult to analyse so blaming some foodstuff offers temporary relief. The diagnosis ironically then makes the peanut, or whatever, dangerous. Somebody who believes something is deadly is much more likely to react badly when accidentally ingested.
I like your way of thinking and questioning.

A co-worker was telling me about one of his former co-workers. So this is less than anecdotal evidence, but still I think worth noting. The former co-worker was severely allergic to dogs. But unbeknownst to this allergic guy, a co-worker just down the hall was sneaking in his Bulldog who would hide under the desk.

For 6 months this routine went on, until 1 time the allergic guy was walking past the office with the Bulldog in it, and he saw the Bulldog. Within 15 minutes he went into anaphylactic shock.

Something I've noticed, is many people get a high/pleasure out of going into fear/panic mode. There is an addictive aspect to ramping up the adrenal hormones for many people. Combine this with OCD parenting, and our society's need to 'know' the answer to everything, and we have a new drama that sells.
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

Flabbergasted » 29 Dec 2015, 15:11 wrote:Boy, I am glad you are not my physician!

I like the idea of a thread about different concepts of health and disease, but your post is not very sharp stuff. Not up to CF standards.
sharpstuff wrote:It is well-known that over 80% of pharmaceutical drugs are ineffective to begin with.
If you say so.
Folks, with the admins' permission, I'd like to raise a question: everybody who is contributing to this thread is aware of what the pharmaceutical industry is all about, or someone still thinks that medicines are good and necessary to regain health? If yes, I would like to hear your arguments.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

posted by agraposo
Folks, with the admins' permission, I'd like to raise a question: everybody who is contributing to this thread is aware of what the pharmaceutical industry is all about, or someone still thinks that medicines are good and necessary to regain health? If yes, I would like to hear your arguments.
To give an example imagine we are talking about depression. Most of the people taking anti-depressants have mild and moderate depression, that is not biological in origin. So the drugs are of questionable benefit to them. And the placebo controlled studies show this again and again(where the placebo group does nearly as well as the drug group).

On the other hand there is a small percentage of people with depression, that is biological in origin, and much more severe in nature. For this group of people, the anti-depressant drugs can be profoundly beneficial to their lives. Placebo controlled studies from many countries, show definitive benefit of the anti-depressant drugs for people with this severe depression.

One way to see it is how the people view the side effects of the drugs. For the people in the 1st category, the side effects can easily mean they go on the drug for a few months, then decide to go off. For the 2nd category, the side effects are a small hindrance compared with the illness itself.
agraposo

aa5 » 25 May 2017, 17:02 wrote: the placebo controlled studies show ...

Placebo controlled studies from many countries, show ...
Then you're not well acquainted with how the industry works. Studies are easily manipulated and usually false.
On the other hand there is a small percentage of people with depression, that is biological in origin, ...
It is not demonstrated that biochemical imbalance (serotonin or whatever) causes any psychiatric disorder. According to Peter Breggin, American psychiatrist, the imbalances in the brain are caused by the prescribed drugs.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARZ2Wv2BoFs

More detailed conference by Robert Whitaker (in two parts, nearly 3 hours, or read his books):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep1ODxCoYlI
For the people in the 1st category, the side effects can easily mean they go on the drug for a few months, then decide to go off.
And then comes the withdrawal syndrome.
For the 2nd category, the side effects are a small hindrance compared with the illness itself.
The side effects include suicide.

Peter Gøtzsche in 'Deadly Medicines and Organised Crime':
Our citizens would be far better off if we removed all the psychotropic drugs from the market, as doctors are unable to
handle them. It is inescapable that their availability creates more harm than good.
In my view, this opinion can be extended to any drug.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

"Then you're not well acquainted with how the industry works. Studies are easily manipulated and usually false.

It is not demonstrated that biochemical imbalance (serotonin or whatever) causes any psychiatric disorder. According to Peter Breggin, American psychiatrist, the imbalances in the brain are caused by the prescribed drugs."

I agree with this.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

"small percentage of people with depression, that is biological in origin"

I used to agree with that aa5 but not any more. I remember reading Peter Breggen "Toxic Psychiatry" about 20 years ago - good book.

Our biological origin is one of superb health just like any other animal. That's just nature and evolution. Depression is caused by external factors which are usually easy to discover if the doctors weren't so obsessed with prescribing drugs, and if most patients weren't so obsessed with receiving drugs as a "quick fix". Psychiatric drugs are harmful because we know virtually nothing about the brain except that it reacts badly to such invasion. And also reacts very badly to some forms of food processing (see Monte above).
agraposo

agraposo » 26 May 2017, 00:46 wrote: Studies are easily manipulated and usually false.
I might add: studies with results opposed to the industry's interests are ignored, suppressed, not publicized, concealed, etc., even if the studies are done by top level scientists!
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

One challenge with depression is the category is ridiculously broad. Like imagine if everything from a rash on your skin, to plaque psoriasis was called 'psoriasis'.

On the bright side the pharmaceutical industry is changing. It used to be the plan was to get a mass market type of drug like an anti-depressant or an ant-acid and get like 1 million people on the drug. Say the drug is $1,000 a year * 1 million people = $1 billion in sales, which is the number to hit for a 'blockbuster'.

That model broke down for various reasons. A lot I think was the overprescribing, and 're-defining' illnesses like depression to encompass a much larger patient population. Eg.. like 60 years ago depression was not something people would debate whether the person had, it was blatantly obvious if untreated, and manifested as physical symptoms like severe weight loss at diagnosis.

The new model, is the drugs might only have 10,000 people using the drug, but the drugs cost $100,000 a year. Which is also $1 billion in sales a year.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

agraposo » May 26th, 2017, 5:00 am wrote: I might add: studies with results opposed to the industry's interests are ignored, suppressed, not publicized, concealed, etc., even if the studies are done by top level scientists!
That is true, they 'seal' the failed trials. I agree with your point also that there are many ways to manipulate clinical trials. Eg.. patient pool selection, duration of the study, changing goal posts with definitions of words like 'remission'.

At least I will give the FDA this - they require two double blinded, placebo controlled studies with appropriate number of participants to give statistical significance. I was reading for vaccines they don't even have placebo controls or double blind, which to me is meaningless study.
agraposo

aa5 » 26 May 2017, 20:30 wrote: The new model, is the drugs might only have 10,000 people using the drug, but the drugs cost $100,000 a year. Which is also $1 billion in sales a year.
That's the next step in the drug therapy deception, at an astronomical cost. Maybe in 50 years, some panel of authorities (like the ones in the videos above) will discuss that biopharmaceuticals, like antivirals and monoclonal antibodies, are a scam, like they are saying now of the psychiatric drugs. Well, I will not wait for so long to take action: just avoid doctors and their medicines. :)
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

FDA is worse than useless because it gives an impression that approved drugs are safe.

It has already been stated that its results are highly selective, ie the drug company selects the tests to present. In the case of Aspartame the tests paid for by the drug company found it to be safe while the vast majority of independent tests found it to be unsafe. Additionally soon after it was approved the FDA received more complaints from doctors who reported problems with their clients than all other drugs and foodstuffs added together. Just that fact alone is essential, but ignored because it is circumstantial and not a double-blind / placebo / etc. Long term use became a much bigger problem.

You can’t get problems like cancer, heart attack, MS, rheumatoid arthritis etc from ingesting something bad (food or drug) once or twice. You get these problems from ingesting something bad every day for many years. But the FDA approved tests for food and drug acceptance are short term. Another reason why the FDA is worse than useless.

When European man was free, and men were men, nobody would have allowed the government to dictate what someone could ingest or not. In other words all drugs were allowed, street or drug industry. (I don’t know if that applied to every country but certainly most). Freedom again now would give some more deaths in the short term from ingestion (and Darwinianism) but people would become discerning again and not give up their power of thought to the government. As for street drugs, well they weren’t street. What ever you wanted was sold in shops and not from criminals on the street corner. No gangs or murders. (No Al Capones after alcohol was legalized again in the USA). No false belief in a Food and Drug Administration. Sellers would have to prove themselves direct to the public or, in the modern complex age, to consumer groups as well.

The above is not advocating drugs of course, just freedom. My personal limit is the occasional Aspirin.