REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
brianv

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by brianv »

oddmanout » June 30th, 2017, 4:53 pm wrote:It's hard to believe the day has finally come where I find myself writing my introduction for official membership to Clues Forum. It has been almost 6 years since I found Clues Forum. It was September 2011. I don't recall how I found your site but I am forever thankful that I did.

I found out early on we were lied to about 9/11 when I came across a story called Hunt the Boeing by some French guy. I think it was around late 2002 or early 2003, can't be sure. After that I went down all the same rabbit holes as everyone else but the question that was so vexing to me over those many years was...what happened to the passengers? If terrorists did not fly passengers into the buildings then what happened to them? I felt I would go to my grave never knowing. Finding your site was a life changing event that I cannot overstate.

As far as who I am, I am an American, Floridian to be exact, and a mother of one, a daughter. I have made mistakes in raising her but my one redeeming, parental strength is that I raised her seeing the fakery. Her eyes are forever opened and she will raise her children in the same way, of that I have no doubt.

I may have gone on another six years reading Clues Forum but never joining except for the situation that presented itself to me after the Pulse/Orlando shooting last year. The situation was such that I felt I should go with it, research it and report on it. And so I did. I have a ready contribution to make should I be accepted. I look forward to being a documented member.
Hi. Surely "Oddwomanout" would be more appropriate but never mind.
Hunt the Boeing french guy would be Thierry Meyssan. I'm sure it opened a few people's eyes.

Welcome by the way.
oddmanout

Unread post by oddmanout »

I agree, oddwomanout would have been more appropriate but sadly, I didn't think of it. Thanks for the welcome.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

brianv » June 30th, 2017, 12:23 pm wrote: Hunt the Boeing french guy would be Thierry Meyssan. I'm sure it opened a few people's eyes.
Like mine!
Pippali

Unread post by Pippali »

I post here my introductory e-mail to Simon. This, and any additions I've written in bold (hopefully I've figured out the format.)

Hello Simon, (extending arm...hand ready for a shaking!) pleased to meet you, and all the Cluesforum members. I would like to introduce myself but fear I may ramble on!

I am Pippali (real name, address etc at end of e-mail , not included here) and I would love to join your forum. I am 46, female, and my career of 25 yrs is a Traditional Medical Herbalist, and with the additions, last 10 yrs of Complimentary Therapist and, 4 yrs, Spa Therapist. Currently my Herbalism and being a practitioner are taking a backseat, for various reasons.I have a son, 23, and I live with my partner of 6 yrs and our dog. I am British and live in the Southwest of England in Somerset.

I found out about you a couple of months ago when I got a new phone and was searching my podcast app for suitable material to listen to, like the stuff I've been watching on YouTube, so many good channels on YouTube, although I am finding the amount of channels and videos being taken down and censored disturbing, and disappointing as I want to watch the material, and researching on the web, such as Septemberclues, fakeologist and Rae West's biglies site (yes very jewcentric to say the least! And I heard the convo between Rae and Hoi about Rae taking Clues Chronicle of off his jewdar part of his site, with Abe of Fakeologist). So the search terms I used where things like fake news, hoax terror attacks, nuke lies, 7/7 etc. The results came up with Hoax Busters, Fakeologist (where I discovered Hoi Polloi and September Clues), and of course The Clues Chronicle, which I enjoy very much, have listened to all episodes and looking out for the next!

I have always been an outsider to society, even family and friends, and felt that there was something very wrong with the world. Often thought it was due to downright incompetency of our leaders but now I believe it's all a cunning plan of the powers that be to control the masses and maybe even to destroy us! I've always believed our leaders to be mere puppets and that the media lies to us. It wasn't until a few months back though that I realised the extent of it! That nearly ALL of the media is stories made up for content, advertising, product placement and worst of all to fulfill agendas of mass fear, distrust of fellow humans and to bring in various legislation's and laws that benefit 'them' and further restrict our freedoms.

When the Westminster Attack happened in London 22/3 I straight away saw, in the media, all the signs that it was a drill gone live, everything I'd been learning,...nobody was hurt and nobody died. It has been a roller coaster finding out that everything I have been told has been a lie going back century's. Years ago I saw vids on YT about 9/11 and that the footage was fake, the planes did not exist etc but to find out, thank you Simon and Hoi, that the whole affair was a complete militarized Hollywood production and about the thousands of vicsims. Whao! I have been for the last couple of months been posting on Face Book (after being AWOL for 18 months) things of this sort, fake media, NASA, problems with the heliocentric cosmology model, the UK attacks (London Bridge, Westminster, Manchester) being hoaxes etc, using the term vicsims (love it!) but, as I'm sure you know, have been met with hostility, anger and cognitive dissonance! Hence why I am wanting to join, I really need to talk about this stuff and show my research and learn with others who are on the same page.

I have been learning about how to analyse photos, ie using fotoforensics. How to de-code the cyphers that are tied up with fake news and fake terror attacks, gematria, numerology, anagrams etc. I would like to learn how to research people and events in the public arena better, as I want to be bringing this down to a local level, to expose the actors and fakery, to hold people accountable. That's where my main concern and interest is at, finding out who, exactly, are behind all this, name names, hold people accountable. Find a way to stop this nonsense. I know, big dreams! But maybe together we can figure all this out.

I hope I have done alright? Not left anything important out etc? Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Here's to a fruitful relationship with Clues Forum!

Pippali x
Last edited by Pippali on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

and disappointing as I want to watch the material, and researching on the web, such as Septemberclues, fakeologist and Rae West's biglies site (yes very jewcentric to say the least! And I heard the convo between Rae and Ho about Rae taking Clues Chronicle of off his jewdar part of his site, with Abe of Fakeologist)
That's honest Abe of Fakeologist, but you can call me Ab. I believe Hoi Polloi prefers Hoi instead of "Ho". Misspelling names is a form of disrespect or disregard.
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

@Pippali

Welcome - be sure to read through the "Guidelines for the good forum member" thread:
here> http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1009
Pippali

Unread post by Pippali »

Please accept my apology, never meant to disrespect or disregard anyone. I have edited my spelling of Hoi. Very pleased to meet you Ab, you've been keeping me company for several weeks now at work while I listen to your podcast. E-mail to fakeologist due.

Thank you Prescient, will do.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Pippali, welcome.

Is there a reason you spelled feces book "Face Book" as well? :P

Teasing you. Welcome aboard, and please do try to be brave and post mainly your original research, even if it's just your thoughts and questions about a piece of media or media analysis. Sharp thoughts and questions are in low supply these days on the Internet. Bullying (into mainstream thinking, "science-ism", certain convoluted brands of racism/hate/prejudice, etc.) is high.

So relief from that is really why people seem to come here. So let's give it to them, right? Thanks for joining.
Pippali

Unread post by Pippali »

You are welcome Hoi, very pleased to be here, relieved, as you say.

You got me there Hoi! Was initially worried I had made another mistake!

Thank you all for welcoming me in, and I will endeavor to use this forum correctly. I have read all the appropriate threads for 'newbies', and am pleased that's how I am marked, for now, as this is my first forum membership.

Yes! Let's give it to 'them', whomever 'they' may be?

Pippali :)
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Pippali,

Welcome, welcome. So good to see you joining!

Would love to chat with you. How are you on Skype? My Skype handle is khammad. My email is [email protected]. My blood type is O+, lol. Seriously, I look forward to talking with you!
Pippali

Unread post by Pippali »

Hello Kham, thank you for your warm welcome, and I must apologise for my late response. Unfortunately I am having a hard time with life at the moment, every aspect of it! :( But he ho, things can only get better, surely!

I have heard you talk with Ab? Maybe, or was it with Hoi on the Clues Forum podcast, or on both? Sorry my memory escapes me right now! Thank you for your details Kham and hopefully my home life will improve, one way or another, then I would love to chat on skype, but at the moment I'm living in hell and also my partner (ha my enemy!?) isn't supportive of all this therefore I would be mortified for you see/hear any ugliness. Also, because of the hostility at home, I'm not even able to watch any YouTube videos on the various subjects we discuss here, unless in secret!

I feel bad for this depressing post, but I firmly believe in honesty and felt I should explain my absence and not being able to chat with you at the moment, especially with all the distrust and paranoia we have with everyone and everything!

Once again thank you for welcoming me to the fold. Love Pippali x
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Pippali,

Sorry to hear your partner doesn't like the 'research'. Most our partners don't like to hear about our research because it forces people to look at a new paradigm or world view that surrounds a very unpleasant subject: media fakery and government lies. New world views are both emotionally and mentally disturbing to most people. Anything that forces people to break an established pattern of thinking is painful.

To preserve happiness in our partnership, fakery talk is saved for my online friends. Btw, I do have close friends who believe in limited media fakery and I can still upset them with my views. My point is even when two people both believe in media lies, but at different levels, someone gets upset with new info.

To preserve sanity for my partner I limit all our fakery discussions to zero times a day. I have consumed hundreds of hours of information to come to my new paradigm conclusions. My partner has not done any. I barely understand the new emerging paradigm of media fakery and government lies and what all that entails so how can I expect my partner to understand with barely any info?

Earbuds. They are awesome for research privacy. Harder for partner to complain if one can't hear or see the video in the first place. Best of luck to you, Pippali. Hang in there!
TheUkResistance

Unread post by TheUkResistance »

Let me introduce myself, registered as TheUKResistance, I have been making YouTube videos for a few months on various subjects, including psyops and
lifestyle changes to help break free, somewhat, of the controls we are under. I
am English, born and bred, I am a homemaker, born again Christian (very
recently), and "woke up" to the real world in 2016, so whilst I am relatively
new to this, I have literally spent that time soaking up anything and
everything I could find. I wish to chat to likeminded people, so I can gain a
better insight into all things so I can raise my 3 children with a realistic
view of the world and prepare them and myself to face the future, amongst this
whole madness. I enjoy researching world events, independently, and offer a
female perspective, from hoaxes, to Project BlueBeam, to Chemtrails, to
biblical prophecy, as best I can.
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Welcome. You and I have similar interests, so I'm looking forward to seeing your research and sharing viewpoints.

Also check out fakeologist.com and their Discord channel. Discord's a text/voice chatting app:

https://discordapp.com/

Plenty of UK crew on there. Pretty sure someone there posted one of your videos in the last couple of days.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

TheUkResistance » August 3rd, 2017, 7:27 am wrote:and offer a
female perspective, from hoaxes, to Project BlueBeam, to Chemtrails, to
biblical prophecy, as best I can.
What in the world is a female perspective on media fakery?