Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
NotRappaport

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Unread post by NotRappaport »

Farcevalue » October 11th, 2017, 7:14 pm wrote:In essence, he thinks the event is real, but is totally unconvinced by the poor performance of the amateur actors. Conclusion? The news media is in the business of selling advertising and needs viewers, the real witnesses and survivors are in no shape to give interviews and the like, so performers are hired to pretend to be the real survivors. No matter that they are presented as the real survivors, it's just the cost of doing business and liberties must be taken.
I wonder what he says to the fact that politicians are using actions by these exact same phony survivors to further their agenda?

"Pelosi tells man who lost wife in Vegas shooting 'we're never going to rest' until Congress acts"
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/04/politics/ ... index.html
..."We're never going to rest until we get this done," Pelosi told Bob Patterson at a CNN-hosted town hall with Pelosi in Washington, moderated by CNN's Chris Cuomo.
Patterson, who was sitting beside his 16-year-old daughter live via satellite, had asked the House minority leader what she was going to do to prevent mass shootings in the future.

(link has video too, with embarrassingly bad acting and absurd political grandstanding)

At what point will it become inescapable obvious, even to the cognitively-dissonant, that the entire event was staged to push agendas?
ObamaSimLaden

Unread post by ObamaSimLaden »

="Farcevalue » October 11th, 2017, 10:14 pm"
In essence, he thinks the event is real, but is totally unconvinced by the poor performance of the amateur actors. Conclusion? The news media is in the business of selling advertising and needs viewers, the real witnesses and survivors are in no shape to give interviews and the like, so performers are hired to pretend to be the real survivors. No matter that they are presented as the real survivors, it's just the cost of doing business and liberties must be taken. The blame actually lies with the viewers for hungering for the "if it bleeds it leads" type of stories so the crazy embellishments are there due to viewer demand.
I've actually considered that possibility before in other events as well. I always have thought nobody in their right mind is going to interview on CNN after something like this and if they did, they wouldn't be able to hold it together, nor would they want to return to the scene of the crime the day(s) after (green screen argument, if you buy into that). Then I wonder how CNN could track down people on the phone afterwords who were at a concert/bar etc. They could take quotes from real victims off screen and hire actors to do the interviews etc. But I don't think that's the case. When you tie in the real video, the cooperation from hospitals, law enforcement, security, etc it gets a bit more complicated.

You can see blood and limbs being staged in Boston (along with that joke of a bomb), there was even two I found for Vegas smearing blood on a fake victim, while 3 girls giggled as shots were going out of the speakers. Helpers shielding them from view. Spark balls were used in Dallas to mimic hollywood bullets. So you factor in visible fakery, then I think you can throw out the witness swapping.

These actors like Christine Lienenan and Chris Hurst spent days on TV living out their narcissitic dreams
Last edited by ObamaSimLaden on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ObamaSimLaden

At what point will it become inescapable obvious, even to the cognitively-dissonant, that the entire event was staged to push agendas?
I ask that same question. I think it's hopeless. Most people don't have the time or inclination to even look beyond headlines and wouldn't dare challenge group think. I see it all the time on Facebook (the little time I spend there), people react to a controversial race/gender bait headline with assumptions and are quickly corrected by someone who actually read the article.

As Mark Twain said ( if that's not fake too). "It's easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled"
Last edited by ObamaSimLaden on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ObamaSimLaden

fbenario » October 11th, 2017, 7:31 pm wrote:
ObamaSimLaden » October 11th, 2017, 3:03 pm wrote: I want to puke every time I hear "first-responders".
Totally agree. Also can't stand hearing the phrases 'radical Islamic terrorism', 'Homeland Security', 'ground zero', 'global war on terror', 'let's roll', or anything else that became common usage post-9/11. Especially can't stand hearing public servants like police or military described as heroes simply for doing their jobs.
Add to that "Boston Strong", "Vegas strong", # anything, Sandy Hook promise...uggh...the list goes on. :puke:
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Farcevalue » October 12th, 2017, 12:14 am wrote:The news media is in the business of selling advertising and needs viewers, the real witnesses and survivors are in no shape to give interviews and the like, so performers are hired to pretend to be the real survivors.
You can thank your skeptical friend for an interesting contribution to the study of the technology of lying, although it doesn't disprove anything, nor can it be disproved. Considering the multiple agendas and both significant and petty financial interests served by psyops, the explanation is unlikely to be simple and one-sided.

The real-life emergency workers who suspect or know a drill took place (they may have been told to stand down) and realize that the interviewed witnesses and tourniquet-tying heroes must be actors (if not sims) are probably told it is so for reasons of 'national security'. After all, those nefarious terrorists watch TV too, and Homeland Security can´t just give the game away like that, can they?
NotRappaport

ObamaSimLaden » October 12th, 2017, 4:53 am wrote:
I ask that same question. I think it's hopeless. Most people don't have the time or inclination to even look beyond headlines and wouldn't dare challenge group think.
I believe you are correct.

When it comes to convincing others that these stories are actually hoaxes, the only event I've had any luck getting them to agree with me was the atrociously fake "WDBJ Live shooting" in 2015.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

I have the feeling that they are planning how to reveal that one of these incidents is in fact a hoax or fake and yet still have the public accept it. They are getting sloppy and perhaps it is intentionally so. Perhaps they seem some value in openly keeping the bulk of the populace questioning their own sense of reality.
ObamaSimLaden

MrSinclair » October 12th, 2017, 8:48 pm wrote:I have the feeling that they are planning how to reveal that one of these incidents is in fact a hoax or fake and yet still have the public accept it. They are getting sloppy and perhaps it is intentionally so. Perhaps they seem some value in openly keeping the bulk of the populace questioning their own sense of reality.
Like Westworld? "Delores, have you ever questioned the nature of your reality?" :P

I've been saying for a while now that reality is subjective. People give me funny looks. Some live in fear of terrorists and I laugh and know it hardly exists if at all. At least not from the sources blamed for it. History is often being rewritten too.
jk9357

Unread post by jk9357 »

hoi.polloi » October 6th, 2017, 8:16 pm wrote: Does anyone know anybody who is convinced they know a "real witness"?
I've been browsing this forum for a while, but your post made me sign up to tell my story. After reading a lot of the analysis on the forum and elsewhere for years, about events like Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon, Pulse etc. my first reaction (like everyone else here) was also “not another hoax”.

The next day, however, I got a voice message from a friend of mine. Some background: we went to high school (grades 10-12) together, were somewhat close, lost contact after, and then this year in March he sent me a message on Facebook to reconnect, and since then we've been meeting every couple of weeks to discuss current events (we have similar political orientations but I've never discussed hoaxes with him). He is a flight attendant (Lufthansa/Eurowings) on long distance flights (we are both German, and both live in Germany). This summer I was on a flight with him to Vegas (so I have seen with my own eyes that he's actually a flight attendant).

In his message, he said that he was very unsettled because he was scheduled to fly to Las Vegas and had planned to attend the concert with his crew, but he was at my apartment when he called in sick due to a cold (he looked somewhat sick when he was here). When I called him back he told me his colleagues were all at Harvest 91 and one of them actually got shot. He said the shot colleague was recuperating in a hospital in Vegas along with one other cabin crew member, while the rest flew back. If I remember correctly, she told him she was shot in the lung and will no longer be able to work as a flight attendant because she will have trouble breathing (decreased lung capacity or something like that).

I am meeting him tomorrow, and I'll try to ask him some questions about his colleague while trying not to appear too insensitive. I'll also ask him if his coworker sent him any pictures of herself in the hospital. If anyone is interested (and if anyone speaks German) I can upload the voice message he sent me.

Quite frankly, I'm now at a loss as to what to believe. Either he is lying (possible, is it really a coincidence that he decided to reconnect with me a couple of months before my first ever flight to the states?), his coworkers replied to a craigslist ad and are lying to him (also possible, who would openly admit that they are part of a hoax?), or people did get shot but not necessarily by Stephen Paddock or even from the Mandalay.

I'll keep you guys posted with what I learn when I talk to him tomorrow.

On another note, a different guy I went to high school with (but never talked to) marked himself safe on Facebook with just the caption "angeschossen" (shot at; shot but not killed). That's very suspicious; if you were shot, couldn't you at least muster up a few more words like "Thank god I'm alive" or something like that? He had to have been in Vegas at the time though, or else he couldn't have marked himself safe right?
ObamaSimLaden

jk9357 » October 13th, 2017, 2:31 pm wrote:
hoi.polloi » October 6th, 2017, 8:16 pm wrote: Does anyone know anybody who is convinced they know a "real witness"?
I've been browsing this forum for a while, but your post made me sign up to tell my story. After reading a lot of the analysis on the forum and elsewhere for years, about events like Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon, Pulse etc. my first reaction (like everyone else here) was also “not another hoax”.

The next day, however, I got a voice message from a friend of mine. Some background: we went to high school (grades 10-12) together, were somewhat close, lost contact after, and then this year in March he sent me a message on Facebook to reconnect, and since then we've been meeting every couple of weeks to discuss current events (we have similar political orientations but I've never discussed hoaxes with him). He is a flight attendant (Lufthansa/Eurowings) on long distance flights (we are both German, and both live in Germany). This summer I was on a flight with him to Vegas (so I have seen with my own eyes that he's actually a flight attendant).

In his message, he said that he was very unsettled because he was scheduled to fly to Las Vegas and had planned to attend the concert with his crew, but he was at my apartment when he called in sick due to a cold (he looked somewhat sick when he was here). When I called him back he told me his colleagues were all at Harvest 91 and one of them actually got shot. He said the shot colleague was recuperating in a hospital in Vegas along with one other cabin crew member, while the rest flew back. If I remember correctly, she told him she was shot in the lung and will no longer be able to work as a flight attendant because she will have trouble breathing (decreased lung capacity or something like that).

I am meeting him tomorrow, and I'll try to ask him some questions about his colleague while trying not to appear too insensitive. I'll also ask him if his coworker sent him any pictures of herself in the hospital. If anyone is interested (and if anyone speaks German) I can upload the voice message he sent me.

Quite frankly, I'm now at a loss as to what to believe. Either he is lying (possible, is it really a coincidence that he decided to reconnect with me a couple of months before my first ever flight to the states?), his coworkers replied to a craigslist ad and are lying to him (also possible, who would openly admit that they are part of a hoax?), or people did get shot but not necessarily by Stephen Paddock or even from the Mandalay.

On another note, a different guy I went to high school with (but never talked to) marked himself safe on Facebook with just the caption "angeschossen" (shot at; shot but not killed). That's very suspicious; if you were shot, couldn't you at least muster up a few more words like "Thank god I'm alive" or something like that? He had to have been in Vegas at the time though, or else he couldn't have marked himself safe right?

Welcome. I look forward to your findings. Maybe you should both visit the friend in the hospital for yourself? Would be the nice thing to do regardless. Out of curiosity, is country music popular in Germany (Europe in general?). In the US, I'd say it's mostly regional and a minority of people like it. Of course all states will have fans, but most are in the south/midwest. I never even heard of this festival.
NotRappaport

jk9357 » October 13th, 2017, 12:31 pm wrote:... reading a lot of the analysis on the forum and elsewhere for years, about events like Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon, Pulse etc.
(we are both German, and both live in Germany).
Although that seems a bit USA-centric for someone in Germany (no mention of more relevant things like Berlin Christmas Market Lorry Attack, Nice Truck Attack, Paris "Bataclan"?), I'll give you a provisional benefit of the doubt.

Did your friend ever say anything to you about going to the concert prior to the event, or did he only tell you this after it happened?
Is American country music popular in Germany?
Did he personally know the colleague who was "shot"?
Has he personally spoken to her since she was "shot", or is he getting information about her from an intermediary?
Does the shot person have a GoFundMe? <_<
she told him she was shot in the lung and will no longer be able to work as a flight attendant because she will have trouble breathing (decreased lung capacity or something like that)
A very odd aspect of long-term prognosis to be worth mentioning so soon after the event while still in the hospital... But it is a convenient factoid for dismissing future inquiries, since it means she'll never be seen again by her flight attendant colleagues.
brianv

Las Fake Ass Shooting

Unread post by brianv »

As you are aware from your frequent visits, the "friend of a friend" routine has never worked, but you try it anyway?

Name of supposed gun-shot non-vctim please? Mrs Coworker ?

And I agree with Rappaport, your dare I say prognosis reads like an internal memo or media release. Do Germans use craiglist often? :rolleyes:

This will end in tears!
Nathan Draco

Unread post by Nathan Draco »

jk9357 » October 13th, 2017, 1:31 pm wrote:

Yes, I'm going to need some names as well, otherwise I have to dismiss this story as more bunk.

Just like those guys who say "they had family members die in the twin towers".

Or they "saw the planes with their own eyes!" <_<
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Correct me if I'm wrong but after "9/11" there was a flood of lies on the internet too from the world's airlines, with staff claiming to know the non-existent staff victims of the non-existent hijacked flights, left, right and center! :puke: