Florida shooting — February 2018

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
hoi.polloi

Re: Florida shooting — February 2018

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It is way too soon to ask "real victim?" with such flimsy evidence. We may as well wish the photoslop of the 9/11 vicsims is somehow a "secret window" to "real deaths". No. Sorry but no.

In order to say you know that someone died and wasn't disappeared (i.e.; simply moving away and dismissing recognition a la the Challenger disaster "survivors") we need to know a lot more about their political and military connections.

We may even be able to interact with the parents of so-called victims and what does that prove?

Are most parents suddenly fearless about their own children's lives? Are parents not willing to lie, cheat, steal or kill to protect their children?

What better guardian can there be for a child's "protection program" than their own biological parents who love them and are willing to protect them anyway?

It is, I think, a bit premature to just assume families involved in PsyOps are "too good" to lie. Especially given what we have seen in all past PsyOps.

It doesn't add much to the picture to say, "Is this real but only looks fake?"

We must understand that they are getting more sophisticated. Sorry, I know it's exhausting but it's true. Don't give up.
Seattle Scotsman

Unread post by Seattle Scotsman »

I'm not sure how many here have any experience with shooting firearms in general (military/LE/country kid), but an always missing element of small arms fire in enclosed spaces, i.e. a school hallway/classroom, is that the report is painfully deafening. An AR firing standard 5.56 mm ammunition emits 165 db, louder than a jet engine taking off or a jackhammer. This is permanent hearing damage levels of noise and yet, all of our brave survivors note no hearing difficulty or even accurately report that after the 1st shot, they were totally deaf. It appears the screen writers get all of their firearms info from movies.

Remember a common line from the Pulse op was "Gee, I thought it was just the beat of the music, but Heavens to Murgatroyd it was a crazy man with an evil assault rifle and an IMDB page!"
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Wanted to add these screen shots of Nancy’s info because her FB page could be private. Found the details somewhat interesting.

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It's possible this person has been convinced of some death, but as we've discussed countless times in the past, that is the threshold of the simulation. At some physical point in an operation that spreads a dramatic lie there must logically be the people who convince those who can be and want to be convinced — e.g.; so called friends, perhaps even children, spouses or parents — and which will spread the story far wider than the liars ever have to.

Should we not assume — have we not learned yet? — that the number one population that psychological operations like this "should" target for maximum effectiveness are those that will be convinced because of:

1. their proximity to the event

and

2. their inability and unwillingness to examine the mechanics of drama

These persons would never have the "paranoia" to understand they are being targeted. That thought is too frightening because it means directly facing what the psycho mind molesters always try to convince us does not exist: liars for hire whose job is to lie precisely to those who trust them because that's the most effective lie.

Surely the media doesn't encourage us to be subtle about drama once we have decided to confirm it and feel it? As I've already pointed out in the two big articles by CNN and New York Times, the point of those articles is to incite us to "do something" about their fiction story. Read it, pass it around, respond to it — but "do something" to activate the story in our imaginations and connect to one another primarily through monopolistic media.

People want to participate and comment and use events to evangelize. Isn't that even what we are accused of doing to a lesser degree, in some of our more passionate stages of awakening to the hoaxes?

I have another odd third-/fourth-hand story. There were some people I am acquainted with who say they are acquainted with those who attend the school and who just did not go to the school that day.

When I asked a reason I was told, "They were kinda weird people."

:mellow:

I wonder just how weird? The kind of weird that would lie to friends, let alone the nation? The kind of weird that would be aware of an operation but have the option to not participate? I hope we are all familiar by now with the similar rumors passed around about 9/11 — people warned not to go to work that day. These are all clues to how these operations are run.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Not many pictures of Luke when you search. However, they do take one shot and then reverse the image. The families of these kids share everything with the press, but when it comes to pictures this is all they have available?

Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

RE: Luke Hoyer

My friend Nancy IS NOT Facebook friends with her ol’ high school buddy Tom Hoyer or his wife Gena. This means Nancy has not been viewing the posts and pics of the trials and tribulations of young Luke all these many years, from birth to death, as is the custom of her people. During Nancy and Tom’s separation after high school could Tom have become a military-media asset willing to invent a child in order that he be murdered in hoaxed event to promote empire agendas? Nancy would never know or even fathom such a thing is even possible.

Many of the geriatric-aged parents of the Sandy Hook children seemed to fall in that same category: real people, fictionalized children. Have done a fair amount of research on the Sandy Hook gang by digging into property ownership and recorded legal documents over time to be able to suss out who is most likely a real grown up and therefore an asset of the military-media nutwork or employed by a subcontractor or cooperating agency.

While the term crisis actor is being heavily promoted by disinfo videos perhaps the term military-media asset is more descriptive of their role. As well, just like in Sandy Hook, in the case of Robby Parker, the term crisis actor, imho, should be replaced with simulated asset or something like that as Robbie Parker doesn’t seem to have any trail of legal documentation that the other parents possess making it a possibility that Robbie Parker is 100% simulated.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Kham » February 22nd, 2018, 10:48 am wrote:RE: Luke Hoyer

While the term crisis actor is being heavily promoted by disinfo videos perhaps the term military-media asset is more descriptive of their role. As well, just like in Sandy Hook, in the case of Robby Parker, the term crisis actor, imho, should be replaced with simulated asset or something like that as Robbie Parker doesn’t seem to have any trail of legal documentation that the other parents possess making it a possibility that Robbie Parker is 100% simulated.
I couldn’t agree with you more. The term “crisis actor” makes me cringe, as it suggests or implies that random people hard up for cash are handed some money to stand in and play various roles in these psy ops. It also implies that perhaps there may be some actual crisis, but “they” don’t want to trouble the actual victims or traumatized witnesses, so they just throw some crap out there as filler.

And yes, I do think it has the effect of creating tunnel vision (for some) in an attempt to obscure just how deep and wide the fakery is, including the military control over the events.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Kham » February 22nd, 2018, 8:48 am wrote:RE: Luke Hoyer

My friend Nancy IS NOT Facebook friends with her ol’ high school buddy Tom Hoyer or his wife Gena. This means Nancy has not been viewing the posts and pics of the trials and tribulations of young Luke all these many years, from birth to death, as is the custom of her people. During Nancy and Tom’s separation after high school could Tom have become a military-media asset willing to invent a child in order that he be murdered in hoaxed event to promote empire agendas? Nancy would never know or even fathom such a thing is even possible.

Many of the geriatric-aged parents of the Sandy Hook children seemed to fall in that same category: real people, fictionalized children. Have done a fair amount of research on the Sandy Hook gang by digging into property ownership and recorded legal documents over time to be able to suss out who is most likely a real grown up and therefore an asset of the military-media nutwork or employed by a subcontractor or cooperating agency.

Why would the child need to be simulated though? I'm not saying 100% simulation is not a possibility, it most certainly is ... but wouldn't it be much more confusing if the child was a real, flesh and blood person? Why does Tom have to invent a child when he can just use his very real child as the military-media asset you speak of ???

What if just a handful of these child assets are in on the scam and everyone else at the school is none the wiser? It's all part of the day's drill anyways, how are they not easily duped?

A handful of kids disappear, nobody knows what happened.

"How can you say it's fake, I knew that kid ... !!! "

Meanwhile, kid lays low for a few months, maybe some plastic surgery, starts a new life with a buttload of money on an exotic island somewhere.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Real kids. The would work also. The only issue would be can children keep secrets like adults? Also are minors legally obligated to abide by non-disclosure agreements? As a high school teacher it has been my experience that children CAN keep secrets but usually it’s under cases of parental abuse where the child is fearful that if the truth were spoken the parent would be removed from the home and the family would suffer. A type of secret that has these types of implications are traumatic to the child where the child lives in constant fear of accidentally or purposely revealing the secret and might want to be avoided by concerned parents. But who says these parents are concerned with the welfare of their children? Consider the parents of child actors. Yikes.

There are cases of black male that appear to be a method of coercion that the media-military nutwork uses to force cooperation from their assets. Any traumatic after effects from real parents and real children would be just a casualty of the need for empire to retain control.

Perhaps several cases are used: 1) real children who just relocate with real parents, 2) fictionalized children and real parents, 3) fictionalized children and fictionalized parents. The choices might depend on the needs of the scenario versus the attributes of the assets.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Kham » February 24th, 2018, 3:55 am wrote:Real kids. The would work also. The only issue would be can children keep secrets like adults? Also are minors legally obligated to abide by non-disclosure agreements? As a high school teacher it has been my experience that children CAN keep secrets but usually it’s under cases of parental abuse where the child is fearful that if the truth were spoken the parent would be removed from the home and the family would suffer. A type of secret that has these types of implications are traumatic to the child where the child lives in constant fear of accidentally or purposely revealing the secret and might want to be avoided by concerned parents. But who says these parents are concerned with the welfare of their children? Consider the parents of child actors. Yikes.

There are cases of black male that appear to be a method of coercion that the media-military nutwork uses to force cooperation from their assets. Any traumatic after effects from real parents and real children would be just a casualty of the need for empire to retain control.

Perhaps several cases are used: 1) real children who just relocate with real parents, 2) fictionalized children and real parents, 3) fictionalized children and fictionalized parents. The choices might depend on the needs of the scenario versus the attributes of the assets.
If you're raising your kids from birth in a certain way, brainwashing them to believe that they are serving a higher power, that they are special, part of a secret elite socity or "chosen ones", that sort of thing, AND you promise them they can have whatever they want, they grow up to be just like their parents. Concerned about nothing but money, status, complete narcissism and serving whatever they believe in because they honestly believe they are unique and superior ... I think it's reasonable to believe that children could keep a secret in this type of a scenario. Or, maybe the kids are so brainwashed that they actually believe they are stepping in an "acting" in place of a real victim. Who knows?

I agree it could be any one of the 3 you listed or a combination of all three.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Being in the South Florida area, I have been inundated with reports of someone that knew one of the vicsims. At least 5 or 6 points of intersection with people who are separated by one degree from the event. According to Wiki, South Florida has a population of 6.7 million. Some quick math, divide 31 (17 dead and 14 wounded) by 6.7 million and we get .00000000oh never mind - you get the picture. Then divide the quotient by 5 again to get an even more astronomical number relating to the improbability of me being personally familiar with this many people that close to the situation.

It gets more improbable as Khamm and Hoi also know people that knew people. I have been following a Youtube channel Death2Life, (now hosted on 153news - an uncensored video site. I appreciate his analysis, but don't know him personally) and the video maker claims to know someone who knew someone. Now remote people I am familiar both here and in distant corners of the country are added to the mix of improbability. I have a feeling there are millions of others like myself who also somehow know someone one degree away from the event. As improbable as that seems, it seems more likely than the mind boggling coincidences of only my personal social circle having this level of coincidence.

I would not be at all surprised if there is a database cross-referencing system in place that can inject rumors into social media (which is where these are coming from for the most part, with some flimsy backstopping that changes by the day coming from someone in the immediate vicinity) that can put thousands, if not millions one degree away from these events. On its face it seems like a bridge too far, but certainly no farther than the coincidence alternative.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

I know someone whose daughter knows someone who was in the Bataclan (but got out with minor wounds). Likewise, a co-worker knows someone who was in the towers (but got out) on 9/11. An I'm from Germany. I think Hoi already touched on this subject in one of the clues chronicles, and I wonder how many impostors and braggers are out there, deliberately or desparately spreading this kind of disinformation. Like, say, if they were only close to an event and decided to make themselves look more important by claiming they were directly involved.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Will the real Maddy Wilford please stand up, please stand up!

Funny, because the girl in the Trump photo looks just like David Hogg's sister, Lauren:

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

There is no girl, there is no photo! It's a constructed digital image.

There is no Exif data. Therefore a high probability that it's fake. It cannot be admitted as evidence!

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 16db.93776
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

I suppose that's why they had to use the other girl for the interview. B) Thanks Brian :)