GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Postby simonshack on Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:16 am

brianv wrote:Hohoho. I see by looking out my window that there's a finger-nail moon and on the solstice too, I wonder if the elves and goblins have something planned for us!

Hehe, dear brianv... dunno about the elves and goblings, but methinks that the moooon and its swirling companions might be planning a cosmic dance party for us!
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6594
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Postby brianv on Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:29 pm

simonshack » December 24th, 2017, 10:16 am wrote:
brianv wrote:Hohoho. I see by looking out my window that there's a finger-nail moon and on the solstice too, I wonder if the elves and goblins have something planned for us!

Hehe, dear brianv... dunno about the elves and goblings, but methinks that the moooon and its swirling companions might be planning a cosmic dance party for us!


You don't often make typos Simon, but goblings? :lol: :o
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Postby hoi.polloi on Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:23 pm

Sure! Duck is to duckling and goblin is to gobling! -_-

He's the next Tolkien! :o

Speaking of which, aren't there a number of fantasy and [fill-in-the-religion]-fiction writers out there working on getting CluesForum understandings into the public imagination? Does anyone reading this forum work for Hollywood and want to try their hand at using their connections as a platform for truth about how it all works, for once?

You don't have to answer if you're casually reading anonymously, but how about a Christmas present to the public and push for some real stories of Hollywood-military-space industry collusion? Would the public believe it if they saw it? Would actors be able to handle truth about themselves, or is it something they prefer to downplay because it smears the public image of what the illusions of celebrity stardom are? You know, "scandal" sells too! And what's more gossipy than the things big celebrities constantly try to push away from their consciousness, unbeknownst to the adoring public?
:P

Just putting that out there. If we actually notice such things, we might mention them in some other topic, as this one is about our own membership's efforts. But, worth asking for.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Postby simonshack on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:46 am

*

Today I'd like to salute the Korean people - and more specifically, all Korean September Clues viewers! All 999.929 of them ! :)

Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJPBqbnJsfI (posted at my friend David's YT channel)

As it is, the Korean version of SC is the first ever SC video to reach the 1 million-viewer mark (as it hopefully will do today).

Please know that the Korean version was yet another heroic effort by Hoi Polloi back in 2013/2014, as he stayed in Korea for several months and, with the (obviously crucial!) help of a Korean friend*, performed the beautiful translation / subtitling. 환상적인 직업!

*Dear Hoi, I'm afraid I can't remember his name. Let us know - and please transmit my warmest thanks to him once more !
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6594
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Postby brianv on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:33 pm

simonshack » February 21st, 2018, 11:46 am wrote:*

Today I'd like to salute the Korean people - and more specifically, all Korean September Clues viewers! All 999.929 of them ! :)

Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJPBqbnJsfI (posted at my friend David's YT channel)

As it is, the Korean version of SC is the first ever SC video to reach the 1 million-viewer mark (as it hopefully will do today).

Please know that the Korean version was yet another heroic effort by Hoi Polloi back in 2013/2014, as he stayed in Korea for several months and, with the (obviously crucial!) help of a Korean friend*, performed the beautiful translation / subtitling. 환상적인 직업!

*Dear Hoi, I'm afraid I can't remember his name. Let us know - and please transmit my warmest thanks to him once more !



That's amazing news! Maybe now the Koreans will understand that - 너는 바보 취급을 받는다.
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Postby brianv on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:31 pm

1,000,009 views :P

I'm going to watch my favourite Kung-Fu Movie tonight in celebration. He qi dao.(Hapkido 1972) Starring Ji Han Jae, Angela Mao and Sammo Huang, with several stunts/appearances by a youthful Xiaou Qi Chan (Jackie Chan) Whyahhhh!

Image
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Postby hoi.polloi on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:32 am

1 million and 37! ^_^

삐빗, 문 쾅! 같은 사무실에서 공동으로 작업 했구나. 푸하하하하하하하하 그리고 중요한 장면에서 화면 흐린것도 아폴로 달착륙 동영상과 똑같네요. 미국 정권을 잡은 놈들... 애비나 자식이나 똑같은 놈들이네요. 우리나라에도 그런 부녀가 있죠.... 휴


This message is rated highly on the channel and refers to the Apollo moon landings being part and parcel of the same hoaxers that captured the U.S. regime. It is encouraging.

Other comments seem to think the amateur videos look "too pro" to be fake. LOL :lol:

Oh, well. I guess it's the same in every country. Some are willing to understand. Others not.

The author of the subtitles wished to remain anonymous, and I understand. Every time I come across him I thank him again for his stupendous work. B)
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Postby brianv on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:49 pm

hoi.polloi » February 22nd, 2018, 6:32 am wrote:1 million and 37! ^_^

삐빗, 문 쾅! 같은 사무실에서 공동으로 작업 했구나. 푸하하하하하하하하 그리고 중요한 장면에서 화면 흐린것도 아폴로 달착륙 동영상과 똑같네요. 미국 정권을 잡은 놈들... 애비나 자식이나 똑같은 놈들이네요. 우리나라에도 그런 부녀가 있죠.... 휴


This message is rated highly on the channel and refers to the Apollo moon landings being part and parcel of the same hoaxers that captured the U.S. regime. It is encouraging.

Other comments seem to think the amateur videos look "too pro" to be fake. LOL :lol:

Oh, well. I guess it's the same in every country. Some are willing to understand. Others not.

The author of the subtitles wished to remain anonymous, and I understand. Every time I come across him I thank him again for his stupendous work. B)


I expect a few of those are Stockholm Syndrome or Uncle Tom Syndrome.
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby brianv on Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:35 pm

I mean after all, Donald Trump is now the President of the USA. What does that tell you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink:

I'd still like to know about that comment I'm supposed to have deleted!
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby fbenario on Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:29 am

How does the initiation of force make for an honest group of people, whether they call themselves a government, or go by some other name?

The very act of running for office can be construed as an attempt to coerce others, a violation of their fundamental right to self-ownership and freedom from violence. In that light, even the ‘best’ politicians are thugs.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby brianv on Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:20 pm

Anyhoo » March 1st, 2018, 4:22 pm wrote:
brianv » February 28th, 2018, 7:35 pm wrote:I mean after all, Donald Trump is now the President of the USA. What does that tell you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink:

I'd still like to know about that comment I'm supposed to have deleted!


First, let me apologize


No I won't let you apologise. How dare you come here and make accusations.

And just to let you know, that your block posting which quickly scanned over reveals, US Government, America, USA American Government, Drill, USA,U.S American MSM, tells me all I need to know about you. Avoid like the plague!
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby antipodean on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:28 pm

Anyhoo
http://letsrollforums.com//showpost.php ... ostcount=3

You registered at Lets Roll 6 years ago, why has it taken you so long to have your light bulb moment ?
antipodean
Member
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 am

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby simonshack on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:17 pm

antipodean » March 3rd, 2018, 6:28 pm wrote:Anyhoo
http://letsrollforums.com//showpost.php ... ostcount=3

You registered at Lets Roll 6 years ago, why has it taken you so long to have your light bulb moment ?


Ditto.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6594
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby PianoRacer on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:13 pm

Human beings have been domesticated over hundreds if not thousands of years. They are no longer capable of or even interested in overthrowing their masters, who have done this to them intentionally and systematically and who control nearly everything that they think and believe from the moment they are born. One of the biggest reasons that people are so incapable of questioning what they are told and so hostile to those who do is because over the last thousand years or so most of the people who dared to do so were murdered and did not reproduce.

Qualities such as courage, honesty, integrity, passion, dignity, independence, and curiosity have been systematically eradicated from the human gene pool. Qualities such as cowardice, dishonesty, hypocrisy, sloth, obedience, and dependence have been rewarded and those who posses them have been encouraged to multiply.

Even those like Anyhoo who claim to value the truth and has found his way here cannot imagine an existence without the presence of his masters. To the vast majority of humanity, the concept of true freedom is practically inconceivable and absolutely terrifying. We were bred and indoctrinated to be perpetual children, always dependent on our sadistic parent-figures, and that is exactly what most people are and can ever hope to be.

The war is over - we lost it hundreds if not thousands of years ago. All we can do now is speak the truth, hope that there are still others out there who want to hear it, and remind those who control humanity that what they are doing is immoral and ultimately self-defeating. Wealth and power achieved by means of violence and duplicity are bitter fruits and will never satiate their hunger for more. They can never have the treasure that we possess - a life lived honorably and a clean conscience when we shuffle off this mortal coil. Personally, I wouldn't trade those things for all the money and power in the world.

Perhaps one day the rulers of humanity will tire of the lives of dishonesty and deceit that they have chosen for so long and will deign to set humanity free. If nothing else they have proven their audacity - what could be more audacious than that? Unlikely perhaps, but I don't see humanity achieving true freedom and acquiring true knowledge under any other circumstances. As a result, I try to apply the Serenity Prayer to the question posed by the title of this thread:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.
PianoRacer
Administrator
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:13 am

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby fbenario on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:26 am

^Absolutely right, and exactly how I feel. THIS is what I stand for:

PianoRacer » March 3rd, 2018, 5:13 pm wrote:They can never have the treasure that we possess - a life lived honorably and a clean conscience when we shuffle off this mortal coil. Personally, I wouldn't trade those things for all the money and power in the world.

I've said it before: Our forum is the single most important website in the world.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: patrix and 7 guests