GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby brianv on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:16 pm

PianoRacer » March 3rd, 2018, 10:13 pm wrote:Human beings have been domesticated over hundreds if not thousands of years. They are no longer capable of or even interested in overthrowing their masters, who have done this to them intentionally and systematically and who control nearly everything that they think and believe from the moment they are born. One of the biggest reasons that people are so incapable of questioning what they are told and so hostile to those who do is because over the last thousand years or so most of the people who dared to do so were murdered and did not reproduce.

Qualities such as courage, honesty, integrity, passion, dignity, independence, and curiosity have been systematically eradicated from the human gene pool. Qualities such as cowardice, dishonesty, hypocrisy, sloth, obedience, and dependence have been rewarded and those who posses them have been encouraged to multiply.

Even those like Anyhoo who claim to value the truth and has found his way here cannot imagine an existence without the presence of his masters. To the vast majority of humanity, the concept of true freedom is practically inconceivable and absolutely terrifying. We were bred and indoctrinated to be perpetual children, always dependent on our sadistic parent-figures, and that is exactly what most people are and can ever hope to be.

The war is over - we lost it hundreds if not thousands of years ago. All we can do now is speak the truth, hope that there are still others out there who want to hear it, and remind those who control humanity that what they are doing is immoral and ultimately self-defeating. Wealth and power achieved by means of violence and duplicity are bitter fruits and will never satiate their hunger for more. They can never have the treasure that we possess - a life lived honorably and a clean conscience when we shuffle off this mortal coil. Personally, I wouldn't trade those things for all the money and power in the world.

Perhaps one day the rulers of humanity will tire of the lives of dishonesty and deceit that they have chosen for so long and will deign to set humanity free. If nothing else they have proven their audacity - what could be more audacious than that? Unlikely perhaps, but I don't see humanity achieving true freedom and acquiring true knowledge under any other circumstances. As a result, I try to apply the Serenity Prayer to the question posed by the title of this thread:

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.


I wish we had an Applause Button! Excellent post there Piano Racer.
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby hoi.polloi on Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:49 pm

PianoRacer wrote:The war is over - we lost it hundreds if not thousands of years ago. All we can do now is speak the truth, hope that there are still others out there who want to hear it, and remind those who control humanity that what they are doing is immoral and ultimately self-defeating. Wealth and power achieved by means of violence and duplicity are bitter fruits and will never satiate their hunger for more. They can never have the treasure that we possess - a life lived honorably and a clean conscience when we shuffle off this mortal coil. Personally, I wouldn't trade those things for all the money and power in the world.


I agree with the latter part, but the war is definitely not over from their perspective. It would be naive of us to assume this, and unimaginative to assume nothing can be done. It is also untrue that they "bred out" resistance although that's an imaginative (if Darwinian) interpretation of what has actually been taking place and still is.

Bear in mind there is also malnutrition and fake food to blame — the hypnotic pacifying effects of mass entertainment — the greater positive turn towards non-violence and a number of other complex factors. You sound unrealistic.

It's maybe great to write something like this and make it seem to the enemy as though there is nothing to be done and we should simply continue to do nothing (as if we have been doing nothing).

I think it's just as correct to suggest every sort of little creative spark might inspire the next great thing — even if it's just another CluesForum or Fakeologist. brianv, you yourself said we should start this forum. Were you saying "the war is over" back then, when you said there was a demand for our own place to host this information?

Sorry but I disagree with some of the blasé attitude (where it's not about a sense of inner peace, which of course I agree with).

Where do we go from here? We keep doing what we're doing. But more and better and so on.

They are no longer capable of or even interested in overthrowing their masters, who have done this to them intentionally and systematically and who control nearly everything that they think and believe from the moment they are born.


Wrong for many.

One of the biggest reasons that people are so incapable of questioning what they are told and so hostile to those who do is because over the last thousand years or so most of the people who dared to do so were murdered and did not reproduce.


It's called terrorism and it's what governments do. Reproducing isn't the dilemma. DNA doesn't breed resistance. It's lack of education and the seduction of the attention of offspring into the arms of the military cult that runs States.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby SacredCowSlayer on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:54 am

hoi.polloi » March 4th, 2018, 11:49 am wrote:
PianoRacer wrote:The war is over - we lost it hundreds if not thousands of years ago. All we can do now is speak the truth, hope that there are still others out there who want to hear it, and remind those who control humanity that what they are doing is immoral and ultimately self-defeating. Wealth and power achieved by means of violence and duplicity are bitter fruits and will never satiate their hunger for more. They can never have the treasure that we possess - a life lived honorably and a clean conscience when we shuffle off this mortal coil. Personally, I wouldn't trade those things for all the money and power in the world.


I agree with the latter part, but the war is definitely not over from their perspective. It would be naive of us to assume this, and unimaginative to assume nothing can be done. It is also untrue that they "bred out" resistance although that's an imaginative (if Darwinian) interpretation of what has actually been taking place and still is.



Hoi,

I agree with you my friend. If the “war” were over, mankind wouldn't remain under the constant digital bombardment of mass media and contrived “dialogue” that effectively sedates (or worse, cripples) the otherwise imaginative and creative mind.

Perhaps one may argue that this “bombardment” is just a method to maintain the status quo. And adjustments are made from time to time as humanity is observed.

But nevertheless, if independent thinkers had been “bred out of existence”, then this forum wouldn’t exist.

Moreover, I submit that there are more people out there who are skeptical of their governments and media toilets/outlets than we may think. A lot of them have simply calculated that the social and/or economic price of “speaking up” is too much to pay for a result that is not tangible/identifiable, let alone certain. So they remain silent. It’s a fear that is very real, and one that I am sympathetic to.


hoi.polloi » March 4th, 2018, 11:49 am wrote:Sorry but I disagree with some of the blasé attitude (where it's not about a sense of inner peace, which of course I agree with).

Where do we go from here? We keep doing what we're doing. But more and better and so on.

They are no longer capable of or even interested in overthrowing their masters, who have done this to them intentionally and systematically and who control nearly everything that they think and believe from the moment they are born.


Wrong for many.

One of the biggest reasons that people are so incapable of questioning what they are told and so hostile to those who do is because over the last thousand years or so most of the people who dared to do so were murdered and did not reproduce.


It's called terrorism and it's what governments do. Reproducing isn't the dilemma. DNA doesn't breed resistance. It's lack of education and the seduction of the attention of offspring into the arms of the military cult that runs States.


That is completely supported from what I’ve been able to observe in life. I will just note that the “lack of education” your refer to is probably not what most people think of when they hear the word “education”. But I don’t want to put words in your mouth.

From my perspective, we (I, along with my lovely and intelligent wife) have taken it upon ourselves to educate our children. We have dropped the word school almost completely, as the image of rectangular buildings with bells and whistles, loud speakers, and the constant shuffling of children from one place to another is hardly what we consider to be an ideal environment for an active learning mind to flourish in.

In fact, such environments serve largely to create “obedient soldiers”, notwithstanding the fact that I (along with undoubtedly many others on this forum) made it through that very system and have become the person I am today. But I do consider it to have been a complete rip-off , and I resent the deliberate programming that delayed my ability to develop critical thinking skills or to ask fundamental questions.

The best I can do right now is try to make sure my children don’t have to wait until their mid 30s to snap out of it. In fact, they won’t have anything to snap out of, since their minds have been able to flourish in the absence of trauma and the rigidity of a system that stunts such growth for a large percentage of children.

A person I love dearly recently asked my teenage daughter “so how do you know when you graduate?”
It was a sincere question, and nothing snarky intended. She quickly and confidently replied with no hesitation and said “I don’t intend to ever really graduate. I want to learn for the rest of my life, so the idea of a graduation doesn’t seem useful to me at this point.”

She is incredibly composed and well spoken when people ask her questions about “home schooling”.

It’s funny how our replies to their common questions often leave them asking aloud why they place their children in schools.

So, for me, that’s where I am going from here. No wasting time on trolls, time wasters, or liars. I’m keeping my mind sharp, and tending to the people who will go on to perhaps answer some of the questions that have been discussed here.

Just as a side note, we recently decided to give our children permission to explore CF and any curiosities contained herein, and to bring a discussion (if they wish) to the table about something they found interesting.

That said, I do appreciate the balance around here which makes this possible for me to do with regard to my children. If this was an “open forum” then it would get trashed such that I wouldn’t let them near it.

At this point they are developing their own instincts for what kinds of sites and purported “information” sources should even be given consideration. I truly enjoy walking through the process with them. It’s going to be frustrating and maddening for people when they try to sell a pant load to my children. They are kind and know how to handle themselves very well in those situations (rare though they may be).
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby patrix on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:09 am

Dear SacredCowSlayer,

It's very interesting to read about other parents and their thoughts. I've been very open to my children (6 and 10) about my thoughts (in a way I think works with them). But as for schooling, they go to regular school. I suspect there will be discussions down the road with the teachers since Simon are about to give "Copernicanism" a serious blow (in my view fatal) and since light, magnetism and electricity does not seem to be what Einstein and the established science claims. And the upside as you point out, is that the children don't have to relearn. They just have to cope with the fact that in our "Copernican" society and school, there is one view. But there is also a growing number of people in the world that reject these ideas. And when the time comes they can use their own ability to observe and use logic to figure out where they stand.

And I would also like to express my deepest gratitude to everyone in this forum doing quality research for the fact that my children will not have to grow up with the modern day version of illiteracy.
patrix
Member
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:24 am

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby antipodean on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:49 am

Anyhoo it looks as though you had a long fractured introduction to 9/11 truth. Just because you look as though you may need some therapy it doesn't mean that any others on this forum do.
My name is Anyhoo and I'm an alcoholic, no sorry I mean 9/11 conspiracy theorist.
antipodean
Member
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 am

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby Penelope on Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:36 am

It's a sin to despair. Life doesn't come with a written guarantee. Besides, keeping it all in perspective, we have it easy. We are not waiting for the knock on the door by the secret police. There were many others who fought in their time under far worse circumstances. In much of human achievement there was no certainty of success. We cannot control the outcome, but we can control our own actions.

I sincerely suggest that you could make this site more effective, could attract far more people, if all the members behaved courteously. If one claims to so respect humanity that he wishes freedom for all, discourtesy is a poor way to show it.
Penelope
Member
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:48 am

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby Flabbergasted on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:34 pm

Penelope » March 8th, 2018, 3:36 am wrote:I sincerely suggest that you could make this site more effective, could attract far more people, if all the members behaved courteously.

It sounds pretty, Penelope, but I think you are being naive.

First of all, we are not sharing this preciously rare space on the internet in order to garner attention, pat each other on the back and cuddle up. We are here to learn, to support each other's media fakery research efforts with data and insights.

By definition, truth is not necessarily "nice" and "courteous". In fact, if one is not an emotionally mature grown-up, truth will often hurt.

Getting the message out ("attracting far more people", as you say) is certainly important, but not unconditionally. The concepts discussed on CF are not easy to get your head around, let alone vulgarize. Long story short (repeating a quote from an earlier post), "The objection to spreading anything all over the world is that, among other things, you have to spread it very thin." Moreover, the internet and the "laws of attraction" being what they are, earnest seekers are likely to find CF before CF finds them.

Finally, your post makes it sound like all who approach CF come with the best of intentions. History shows this is far from the case. There is more courtesy than not on CF, but it has to be earned.

--------------------
edit: to avoid misunderstanding, by "vulgarize" I mean "popularize", "disseminate far and wide".
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 753
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Postby hoi.polloi on Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:23 pm

I have selected "GETTING THE WORD OUT!" for merge with the proposed topic "Where do we go from here?"

This is because the answer we have already to such questions is: spread the word!

Anyhoo is invited to suggest useful ways of getting the word out.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Postby Penelope on Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:45 pm

Flabbergasted, you have given several excuses for people treating each other discourteously and disrespectfully on this site. I see them as non sequiturs. May I explain?

Post by Flabbergasted » March 8th, 2018, 4:34 am
Penelope » March 8th, 2018, 3:36 am wrote:
I sincerely suggest that you could make this site more effective, could attract far more people, if all the members behaved courteously.

Getting the message out ("attracting far more people", as you say) is certainly important, but not unconditionally.


You can't possibly be saying that being polite and respectful of other members is too great a condition for spreading truth.

The concepts discussed on CF are not easy to get your head around, let alone vulgarize. Long story short (repeating a quote from an earlier post), "The objection to spreading anything all over the world is that, among other things, you have to spread it very thin."

The truth is not like jam. You can't be saying that if someone doesn't take in your entire truth that you would, for example, prefer that a million people not know about 9-11 because that truth alone is "too thin".

If many people around the world, through the efforts of the forum, should realize that they are the victims of an unjust global economic system mediated through the banks and the IMF. . . . If just that one thin truth should be successfully disseminated it would be a smashing coup!

But it won't happen through the efforts of the forum. The ideas you express in your comment have ghettoized CF.

Moreover, the internet and the "laws of attraction" being what they are, earnest seekers are likely to find CF before CF finds them.


All the more reason for common courtesy and to forego attack-- to keep and motivate the people who do find you.

Finally, your post makes it sound like all who approach CF come with the best of intentions.


I don't see that being impolite or attacking people will help you to detect the trolls. In fact a major tactic of trolls is to distract good threads by personal attack

There is more courtesy than not on CF, but it has to be earned.
.

A superiority complex is a great handicap in seeking truth. There is some good work here, but it's not enormous in scope or detail. The forum would benefit greatly by the broader knowledge which is unlikely to be presented in just a few posts weekly. Courtesy and a respect for others is a sine qua non for working with people. You are greatly handicapping yourselves.

Flabbergasted, don't let the good become the enemy of the excellent by denying its errors. The identity of the forum is not threatened by treating its members with goodwill. Rather, its work will be strengthened and broadened thereby.
Penelope
Member
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:48 am

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Postby Flabbergasted on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:45 pm

Penelope, I think we would agree on a number of things if we were speaking the same language.

Penelope wrote:You can't possibly be saying that being polite and respectful of other members is too great a condition for spreading truth.

I wasn´t talking about politeness in that statement, but about the risk of oversimplifying the message for the sake of reaching large audiences. This might actually play into the hands of gatekeepers.

Penelope wrote:The truth is not like jam.

If by "truth" you mean simply raw data and information, then, yes, it´s not like jam and you can replicate it as much as you like without it getting "thin". But if by "truth" you mean a combination of comprehensive knowledge and insight (which is "vertical" and "qualitative"), then spreading it is an entirely different story.

Penelope wrote:If just that one thin truth should be successfully disseminated it would be a smashing coup!

I would love to see that. Information on the "unjust global economic system mediated through the banks and the IMF" has been disseminated far and wide on the internet for decades. So how come no smashing coup is in sight?

Penelope wrote:The ideas you express in your comment have ghettoized CF.

Nice piece of sophistry. That´s going into my collection of memorable quotes.

Penelope wrote:All the more reason for common courtesy.

Look, Penelope, if you had read my last 700 posts (I am not expecting you to do so; after all, you have only been here for 48 days), you would have known that bluntness is the exception, not the rule. But being an exception does not mean it is unwarranted or detrimental to the forum's interests in the long run.

Penelope wrote:There is some good work here, but it's not enormous in scope or detail...

Perhaps you could point me to a source of work with greater scope and detail. That would be much appreciated.
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 753
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Postby Penelope on Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:16 am

Flabbergasted, I expect it's silly for us to go on sniping at one another (albeit politely). The conversation is getting increasingly rationalistic.

Until I have the time and inclination to turn my complaint of disrespect and discourtesy to the markedly empirical, through gathering examples of disrespectful behavior which are destructive to the forum, I retire from the lists.

The trouble with conversing in abstractions is that not everyone's sea of abstractions is the same. (But who would have thought "courtesy" is abstract?)

Regards

PS My reference was to an INTELLECTUAL shattering "coup," although the word was chosen for its connotative meaning.
Penelope
Member
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:48 am

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Postby simonshack on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:44 am

Peace Out to you too, Anyhoo. ^_^

I'm sure you'll find this "dead forum" (as you call it) quite alive, many years from now.

As someone wrote the other day, we 'awakened folks' only make up about 0.1% of this world's population.

Well, I don't think that the Nutwork clowns currently "running" this world make up much more than 0.1% either.

Sooo... if you think about it, it's basically 1 on 1 !

There's still hope - and I'm sure that reason will prevail.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6594
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Postby fbenario on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:17 am

Anyhoo » March 12th, 2018, 6:02 pm wrote:For what it is worth, a lot of the responses I received to my posts here have turned me off of this place. I didn't even know what Gaslighting was until I looked it up and I immediately knew that this was what was being done by at least one person here. Despicable behavior and a sure fire way to turn off a truth seeker. I am not dissuaded from following the truth. I just won't do it here, because this place is infiltrated. I still believe in the message of 'September Clues' but I cannot post here. To all the genuine honest truth seekers here who are not trolls and shills, etc, Peace Out.

Infiltrated? By whom? New members without the courage to defend their comments?

What a load of cliched tripe. This is ridiculous. Each of us has shown over the last decade that we have a little bit of a backbone, and can easily withstand rebuke, both from fellow forum members and the rest of the world, without turning tail and running to hide. Recently a number of new members were critiqued a little bit, got their feelings hurt, and immediately abandoned. What do they expect, that after discovering the world may not be as presented in their beloved media, that we will give them a hearty 'attaboy!' and agree with their every utterance? What the hell is wrong with everyone?
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2209
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Postby hoi.polloi on Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:19 am

Funny how when Anyhoo decided to leave, the forum felt less infiltrated all of a sudden.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Postby patrix on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:33 am

Indeed Simon. I would say things are getting brighter for every day that passes.

Lol. You don't say Hoi. :-) But speaking from own experience I like to give everyone the benfit of the doubt. My cognitive dissonance made me acting a bit strange here if you remember. But regardless if shill or not I don't think Anyhoos type of posts are contributing.

On the subject of this thread there's a new episode from Radio Cui Bono out now for swedish/nordic listeners (that are growing at an impressive rate):
https://www.spreaker.com/user/10042798/ ... desinforma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGlsPxll8MQ

Daniel has also set up a swedish speaking Cui Bono channel on Discord. Contact Daniel on Discord, username deletetheelite, if you would like to join.

Yes, may reason prevail Simon. Aye to that. /Patrix

Edit: There is some content in the show for english speakers. Martin asks Ole Dammegard, Christopher Bollyn and James Corbett at the Open Minds Conference in Copenhagen about their views on September Clues and the idea/fact that Nukes are a hoax. And some nice tunes by our Simon. It starts at 1.18.30
patrix
Member
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:24 am

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pov603, SacredCowSlayer and 4 guests