THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
brianv

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by brianv »

That's that then. Our valiant efforts have been reduced to rubble at a stroke.Kinda fitting. Take care all!
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

brianv » March 24th, 2018, 3:03 am wrote:That's that then. Our valiant efforts have been reduced to rubble at a stroke.Kinda fitting. Take care all!
Hold on. There's still hope. IT guy here :-)

Fact is that virus warnings like this are mostly BS. It means this could be malicious code, but that's hardly the case here. The likely reason is that the forum engine Cluesforum runs on is not of the latest model and that causes virus warnings because the way to do things has changed. I wouldn't worry much but I understand it can be annoying for users to get these warnings. And I hope Cluesforum is regularly backed up. Would be great if it could be torrented regularly. I will seed.
thisisunreal

Unread post by thisisunreal »

I'd like to echo my concerns about preserving the content of the site.

I have felt for sometime that this site and its content is vulnerable. I have recently seen a number of YouTube channels deleted or repeatedly deleted, most recently Simons. I think this shows quite clearly the times we live in.

I sense that Clues Forum will remain untouched for as long as it does not receive 'significant' traffic and therefore audience.

I know there is mention of site back ups and torrenting of the site. I wonder if some of the threads can be 'documentized' into PDF format, which is a neat and convenient format for redistribution. This would allow members to store some of the much appreciated content in anticipation of the worst case scenario.

Regards
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

brianv » March 24th, 2018, 3:03 am wrote:That's that then. Our valiant efforts have been reduced to rubble at a stroke.Kinda fitting. Take care all!
I had no wish to post again, but there seems to have been some misunderstanding. I couldn't give a rat's arse about some 20 year old HTML bug.

I'm talking about the PSYCHOS horseshit that this site is now peddling. I do not wish to be associated with it, and I'd be grateful, hoi, if you zapped my account!

Bye now!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv » March 24th, 2018, 2:45 pm wrote:
I had no wish to post again, but there seems to have been some misunderstanding. I couldn't give a rat's arse about some 20 year old HTML bug.

I'm talking about the PSYCHOS horseshit that this site is now peddling. I do not wish to be associated with it, and I'd be grateful, hoi, if you zapped my account!

Bye now!
So long, brianv. How sad. :mellow:
Your mind (which I've admired ever since you pioneered the vicsim research) will forever remain a mystery to me. Such is life, I guess...
I won't lock / close your account though. You are free and welcome to return at any time, whenever you feel like contributing to your favourite topics.
Penelope

Unread post by Penelope »

Terrific news. One of the best truth-revealing sites is back, after nearly a 2-year hiatus. Dr. James Tracy was a tenured professor at Florida Atlantic U teaching a course in investigative journalism while simultaneously running a fantastic blog now beginning to be resurrected as http://memoryholeblog.org.

His coverage of SandyHook hoax was the best by a factor of 3. The depth of the sub-investigations which were referred by his commenters was the most rigorous thing I've ever been involved in. Info uncovered included "ownership" of the houses of "victims", how the mortgages were paid as compensation to the actors, a detailed analysis of all the footage available, and a history of the changes in law to facilitate the necessary secrecy to preserve the hoax. We had two people visit the hoax site, and it appears Newtown was a potemkin village due to a buyout by a utilities public works project which may have been cover for a military project.

Anyway Prof Tracy was tenured, so they cooked up a technicality to fire him & he's still fighting it in the courts. Then of course his server refused to host the site anymore; you know the censorship drill. So everything was wiped.

The new site, still bravely disclosing degradation & dishonesty of the media, is starting small but here's a sample:

"Bloomberg reports:

YouTube will introduce a new tool to combat online conspiracy theories in the coming weeks, the latest effort from Google’s video site to halt the spread of misinformation.

Videos propagating conspiracy theories about events, like the moon landing, will now be accompanied by text from Wikipedia providing facts that counter the theory,
“Our goal is to start with a list of conspiracies around the internet where there’s a lot of active discussion,” Wojcicki declared at the South by Southwest conference in Austin, Texas."
Penelope

Anybody interested in following or summarizing the Parkland, FL school shooting which occurred 2/14/18, with 17 dead & 17 wounded? The usual BS. Lots of coverage of it on http://MemoryHoleBlog.org.
They've brought in a few stories about it from round the web. This is the Op that led to the recent nonspontaneous march in DC to disarm the American people.

Usual hilarious incompetent script.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

When Tracy began supporting that Halbig character and had Fetzer backing him heavily, he lost me. He has blind supporters on that site, and it carried over onto his FB site.

Interesting that site just popped back up.
Penelope

Clued in,
I followed Tracy's site very closely from SandyHook Hoax until it was killed. It was obvious to me that Fetzer was the only one who was offering him any visibility or help when he'd lost his job. Also Fetzer appeared to be helping SandyHook disclosure, so I guess Tracy submerged his doubts. For awhile Fetzer was trying to cleanse himself of the "exposed as an Op" members of Veteran's Today, and he probably told Tracy a pretty convincing story.

Fetzer even referred him to new server, which didn't turn out well.

Anyway his past work disclosing in great detail every hoax from Sandy Hook until the site was killed is good enough for me to continue using him as a resource.
elmoastro

Unread post by elmoastro »

hoi.polloi » March 22nd, 2018, 8:30 pm wrote:
elmoastro » March 14th, 2018, 5:13 am wrote:FYI, while posting the Hawking death I clicked on the "How to" for Embed videos. My anti-virus wouldn't load it and spit this out:

Threat Secured
We've safely aborted connection on cluesforum.info because it was infected with HTML:Iframe-inf.

Not sure if it's a false alarm but thought admin should know about it.
Thanks for letting us know about it. Not sure we can even be infected by such a thing but we do have some iframe stuff in our embedding code on that page. It's basically just pointing to another page using an in-line "window" (frame) and apparently people are exploiting that and putting weird code there. I haven't found any (0x0) iFrames but sounds like your computer has prevented something, which I guess iFrame-inf does.

Has it actually been "installed" on CluesForum or is it just loading in with the iframe exploit? I am not sure. I wonder if nonhocapito can advise since he helped with the video embedding code on our forum.
It could have been Avast antivirus on my end being picky.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

A premonition from Sweden (is that how it's spelled?)

I've just done a Cui Bono podcast where we talked about a catastrophe drill that will take place in Gothenburg this Thursday and on the same day there will be a vote in the Swedish parlamentet regarding closer cooperation with NATO

Something may or may not happen but if it does then it's the good old problem reaction solution because nothing will shut up the large opposition against Nato in Sweden like a good old traumatic terror event
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Note: At our member abirato's request (the founder of Fakeologist.com), I have changed his Cuesforum username to "fakeologist".
All his previous posts (formerly signed "abirato") are now therefore signed "fakeologist".
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Update on the Gothenburg, Sweden drill - The drill was performed with a couple of hundred actors. A friend was there and tried to observe and take pictures. We were not allowed near the drill site however. No terrorist events reported in media. The pictures from the drill might enter Photoshop and be used at a later time. We'll see.
thisisunreal

Unread post by thisisunreal »

The worm has turned! North Korea has finally 'come in from the cold'. One of the longest running news based propaganda series has reached its season finale! North Korea has become a friend! The 'news' broke on 21st April. What follows is a quick synopsis of how banal and trivial the game is to supplant his old persona for a new, updated one. First of all, the good news...

North Korea 'halts missile and nuclear tests', says Kim Jong-un
(http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43846488)

The article pictures the terrifying dictator looking more benign, without his generals and against a pleasing, relaxing, colourful, artistic work. Whilst the article is qualified, it is the first positive news regarding North Korea in some time. The not so subtle 180 degree turn in opinion of the BBC and World media took less than 24 hours.

How leisure time is changing for North Korea's privileged
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42910896

The article whilst qualified, leads with a picture of ladies frolicking in an open air pool. It goes on to discuss the new emerging middle class. It does take time to reinforce some old myths such as the secrecy and number of defectors, such as Jayden. Jayden's quote is unabashedly made up.

"I spent my spare time playing football and computer games or watching movies," he says. "Although, there were many restrictions on what could be done. Many of the movies and games were illegal but I did these things on the sly."

The positive propaganda continues on the 24th showing that Kim Jong Un is not entirely wicked and without conscience as he was moved by a recent bus crash.

Kim Jong-un's 'bitter sorrow' as bus crash kills Chinese tourists
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43875526

The article pictures a tender scene in the hospital as he squeezes the hand of one of the victims who has a terrifying arm and is missing his nose. Again, no military flunkeys in sight. Two quotes from the article show that this dangerous lunatic megalomaniacal tyrant is actually just like the rest of us at heart!

"[Mr Kim] said that the unexpected accident brought bitter sorrow to his heart," the official KCNA news agency reported.

"He couldn't control his grief at the thought of the bereaved families who lost their blood relatives."

The BBC manage to sneak another piece of positive reportage of the hitherto madman on the same day.

Kim Jong-un Swiss summit dish to remind him of school
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43878889

The article is a both probing and serious and discusses at length the menu at the upcoming Summit!

"North Korea's Kim Jong-un is to be served a Swiss potato dish at a summit dinner with the South, in an apparent attempt to remind him of school".

Curiously the article omits to say why they intend to transport him back to his school days with a fish! The BBC follow this up with more incisive reportage,

"It is believed that Mr Kim went to school in Switzerland, but this has never been confirmed officially by North Korea".

I wonder how long it will take in the minds of people to re align Kim Jong Un as 'on side', 'a goodie', rather than the pantomime villain that he was?

Could clues forum members be on the lookout for a new panto villain to be terrified of in the absence of Kim Jong Un? Could the unveiling of a new hate figure or regime or group with an acronym be upon us?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thanks, thisisunreal! Great post!