Humboldt, Saskatchewan Broncos (Hockey) "crash" — April 2018

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
memoryhole

Re: Humboldt, Saskatchewan Broncos (Hockey) "crash" — April

Unread post by memoryhole »

Here is the official team photo. Best quality I could find which is absolutely horrible.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CN7MjsKuWJ6IMqVH2

Here is the photo widely used by the media of the team in a dressing room after some championship win? Bad quality as well. It is very odd that this is the only photo I could find for this "championship" moment. Typically these championship photos are always taken on the ice right after the game and not in the controlled/closed environment of a dressing room. Where are the game winning photos/videos on the ice, from fans and family in the stands, etc...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/TzThsVwKv93MYZ9M2
Last edited by memoryhole on Sat May 12, 2018 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Your images are blocked for me, memoryhole. Can you please save them to your computer and reupload them instead of using a Google search as a link?

Here is how some of us have solved this issue: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1604
memoryhole

hoi.polloi » May 12th, 2018, 2:35 am wrote:Your images are blocked for me, memoryhole. Can you please save them to your computer and reupload them instead of using a Google search as a link?

Here is how some of us have solved this issue: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1604
Thank you Hoi, I've changed the post to URL links with originals. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or I need to use some other photo hosting service instead of Google Photos. In regards to re-uploading the images, I might be missing something as I don't have an upload attachment tab like the one in your previously posted screenshot.
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

@Memoryhole,

From what you know are these supposed to be the same team in both photos? I took a few minutes in Paint and cut the faces from the main team photo and pasted them on the championship photo. The team colored their hair blonde so that makes it harder to see but as far as I can tell these people in the two photos are not the same. The team photo is really bad and hard to see details but I could only find five faces that looked remotely the same to me and that is a stretch. Also, the coach must have changed too because the coaches don't match. I would expect for a small town (Wikipedia says 5869) that there should be a lot of consistency with the people, players, and coaches.

Quoted from Wikipedia:
"Sixteen of the 29 people on board the bus died — the driver, general manager/head coach, assistant coach, radio commentator, a volunteer, the club's female trainer, and 10 players between the ages of 16 and 21.[14] Fourteen players were injured, several of them seriously."

Its hard to see but I pasted in the photos of those I thought were similar under or next to their face. I put a little number on the photo of five I thought were similar but now that I look again not really convinced. The ones I could not place I pasted on the sides of the photo. There are definitely players in the championship photo that are not in the team photo. The more I look I think these are different teams, or mostly so.

memoryhole

@TrutherInTX

Thank you for putting together that comparison. I did notice a couple other matches but I was also left with the general impression that these pictures are not of the same team. With any hockey season, my guess is there would be a little movement (1-2 guys) at most.

The other thing that jumped out to me was the fact that in the official team photo the players look like young men vs older boys in the dressing room photo.

The Humboldt GoFundMe campaign is ranked 2nd of all time as of May 14, 2018. What is interesting was that as soon the campaign became very successful there were lots of media play on closing the fund down which I thought as odd. I even saw American lawyers interviewed on Canadian TV saying the right thing to do is shut it down now. Why, I wonder...

Top 5 GoFundMe Campaigns as at May 14, 2018.

TimesUp Defense GoFundMe campaign $ 21,700,575 open
Humboldt Crash GoFundMe campaign $ 15,175,100 closed
Las Vegas Concert Shooting GoFundMe camapign $ 11,874,100 closed
Parkland High School Shooting GoFundMe campaign $8,225,890 open
Pulse Gay Bar Shooting GoFundMe campaign $ 7,853,140 closed
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

TrutherInTX » May 13th, 2018, 2:31 am wrote:@Memoryhole,

From what you know are these supposed to be the same team in both photos? I took a few minutes in Paint and cut the faces from the main team photo and pasted them on the championship photo. The team colored their hair blonde so that makes it harder to see but as far as I can tell these people in the two photos are not the same. The team photo is really bad and hard to see details but I could only find five faces that looked remotely the same to me and that is a stretch. Also, the coach must have changed too because the coaches don't match. I would expect for a small town (Wikipedia says 5869) that there should be a lot of consistency with the people, players, and coaches.

Quoted from Wikipedia:
"Sixteen of the 29 people on board the bus died — the driver, general manager/head coach, assistant coach, radio commentator, a volunteer, the club's female trainer, and 10 players between the ages of 16 and 21.[14] Fourteen players were injured, several of them seriously."

Its hard to see but I pasted in the photos of those I thought were similar under or next to their face. I put a little number on the photo of five I thought were similar but now that I look again not really convinced. The ones I could not place I pasted on the sides of the photo. There are definitely players in the championship photo that are not in the team photo. The more I look I think these are different teams, or mostly so.

Are the 5 matching faces among those that supposedly died, or were injured, in the crash? It seems like you are on to something with the photo comparison. The "official" report is that 16 of the 29 passengers died, Are those 5 that are matching photos among the supposed victims, or survivors?

regards,

Steve O.
memoryhole

The long necks in this picture are really bothering me.
memoryhole

Jaskirat Singh Sidhu, the truck driver who crashed into the Humboldt Hockey Team Bus has gone straight to jail, did not pass go by pleading guilty to 29 charges (16 counts of dangerous driver causing death and 13 counts of dangerous driving causing bodily harm), very nice of him considering that it was a simple mistake of running a stop sign, there was no alcohol or cellphone use to blame.

Mark Brayford, lawyer for Mr. Sidhu was a little nervous reading his statement to the media.
We recently took over the ah defence of Mr. Sidhu's um case. And ah, I asked him what his position was, and ah his position to me was "I just want to plead guilty, uh I don't want you to plea bargain, I don't want a trial". Mr. Sidhu advised me "I don't want to make things any worse, I can't make things any better but I certainly don't want to make them worse by having a trial."

I'm pretty sure any real lawyer would look at this and wonder WTF?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoo ... -1.4969739

Unfortunately I'm unable to embed the video.

BTW, I have never seen a Indian truck driver that looks as clean cut as Mr. Sidhu. I guess we're getting Bollywood actors too now. :P