GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Postby Faye on Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:45 pm

Under "Getting the word out" I imagine an edition in an impressive format on offset high gloss heavy paper with spectacular photography and breathtaking honest texts entitled maybe "Three thousand September Clues".
Faye

Postby patrix on Thu May 31, 2018 6:15 am

I've been very active since I "woke up", writing on forums like this one, helping Simon with his astronomy research and doing podcasts. One of the first things I did was to join a community that arranges seminars for speakers that are not welcome elsewhere. I do not agree with everything and regard some of the talks as disinfo, but there's a steady audience and I hope to make them more aware. And my advice to those who want to do something and have like-minded to talk with is to do the same. Create or join a local community. To meet people in real life and exchange thoughts is so important and I think there's a steady growing awareness or at least a general feeling something is not right with the world. Mankind needs your help to get out of this modern dark age.

Right now we have a substantial disinfo circus consisting of "useful idiot" organizations like International Sceptics, Flat Earth, 911truth and other controlled opposition. But if more real people spoke up I really think we could overrun this shit show.

May reason prevail as Simon puts it

/Patrik
patrix

Postby patrix on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:19 pm

Thomas Seyfried on dogma

I've been looking into medicine many years before I found the Cluesforum research by Simon Et al. and the problems with dissipating new findings within medicine are very similar to getting the word out regarding 9/11, the Terror and Space hoaxes and Tychos. I recently found this interview where I think Prof. Seyfried describes the problem with dogma very well. Go to 8 min and 23s

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21GbAShHk14

https://youtu.be/21GbAShHk14?t=8m23s
patrix

Postby HonestlyNow on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:51 pm

patrix » June 13th, 2018, 11:19 am wrote:I've been looking into medicine many years . . .
[link to video on ketosis]

What have you found out about how a properly functioning (moving, flowing) lymphatic system is the key to health? And how one can clean up their own (stagnant) lymph system by following the species specific diet designed by nature (not ketogenic diet), what did you learn about that?
HonestlyNow

Postby patrix on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:36 am

HonestlyNow » June 13th, 2018, 10:51 pm wrote:
patrix » June 13th, 2018, 11:19 am wrote:I've been looking into medicine many years . . .
[link to video on ketosis]

What have you found out about how a properly functioning (moving, flowing) lymphatic system is the key to health? And how one can clean up their own (stagnant) lymph system by following the species specific diet designed by nature (not ketogenic diet), what did you learn about that?

I’ve learned that cognitive dissonance/bias, dogma, cultural trance or whatever we want to call it is very real and we all need to understand that. Including me of course.
patrix

Postby HonestlyNow on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:38 am

patrix » June 14th, 2018, 3:36 am wrote:I’ve learned that cognitive dissonance/bias, dogma, cultural trance or whatever we want to call it is very real and we all need to understand that. Including me of course.

And again, you avoid this topic (the lymph system) like the plague.
HonestlyNow

Previous

Return to THE LIVING ROOM